• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By midi-sama
      After a long time of cooking this computer up with a lot of stuff, I'm finally releasing my guide for this P50 with OpenCore.

Lenovo ThinkPad P50 macOS Install with OpenCore

This thread may be used for questions/corrections/additions. Good Luck.
    • By RyzenDude
      Hi everyone,
      Today I finished my High Sierra install with OpenCore. I got everything up and running but I can't seem te get rid of this text on te boot screen while booting up. Does anyone have a solution to this?
      Thanks in advance!
      Hardware:
      CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
      GPU: GTX 980
      RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
      Motherboard: ASUS EX-A320M-GAMING
      Audio Codec: AppleALC
      Ethernet Card: Realtek RTL8111
      Bootloader: OpenCore 0.5.5

• By NikTheNoob
      Hi,

I'm rather new to Hackintosh and trying my first build with OpenCore on AMD, but I run into issues causing OpenCore to crash before even loading the macOS installer. As I'm not sure which one is causing the crash, I'm trying to resolve all of them and one of the error messages has to do with WhateverGreen, which I was able to see in this slow-mo loading video. Basically I'm getting an error that I'm running an unsupported processor, even though I think I was following this guide by the step.
      What could be causing this and what do I need to do to resolve it?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X
      MB: Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra Gaming
      Memory: 4x8 GB HyperX Predator, 3000 MHz Cl15
      Storage: Samsung Evo 970 Nvme 512 GB, Crucial MX500 500GB SATA
      GPU: MSI Radeon RX580 GamingX 8GB
    • By NoEnd
      Hi team,

I'm looking for the best route to achieve this upgrade, so I have been stuck with HS since Nvidia drivers stopped being supported on newer MacOS releases. Now I'm having an AMD 5700 xt on the way and want to plan the upgrade properly. I have added some information below and questions that might help with your recommendation.

Current GPU 1080 ti with Nvidia webdrivers installed. So should I uninstall the webdriver before adding the new GPU? Clover is being used and EFI attached. Any kext must be removed? or parameters adjusted MacOS HS 10.13.6, should I upgrade before using the new GPU? CPU: 9900K Motherboard:ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) Dual Monitors I have a Time machine backup, Do you recommend a fresh install? and If I did, will I be able to restore my data/apps as-is?  
      Please let yourself free to explore further aspects to considers.
      EFI-20200204.zip