john_s

After updating to 10.3.3 got stuck on boot

8 posts in this topic

I updated normally to 10.3.3. Rebooted and no sound was working as always after update, so I run toledas script one more time to enable audio. But after that, I got stuck on boot after initializing en1 like in picture

Any ideas how to fix this?

post-257564-0-72081100-1517807365_thumb.jpeg

Advertisement

I won't solve your problem but I remember having problems with En0 after using Toleda's script to get back audio. So there must be something. What Airport are you using? 

Thank you for your interest, I'm using a native combo WiFi Bluetooth adapter witch requires no drivers from OS X. This is the first time I encounter such an error and I couldn't get past it. Strange thing, after updating to 10.3.3 computer booted normal, problem started after using toledas script v3. So I had to roll back to 10.3.2, but I will make the attempt again. Any suggestion?

I think (not 100% sure) that pulling out the combo adapter from the pcie slot helped me. I had exact same symptoms as you experience. Everything was fine until I ran the Toleda script.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sagnik Ganguly
      Hello I'm Sagnik Ganguly, I'm trying to dual boot macOS 10.14 and Windows 10 (already installed) on a PC with Legacy BIOS. I've two hard drives one in where the windows is installed and another which is converted to GPT to install macOS Mojave 10.14 with a partion of Mac OS Extended (Journal) or APFS but when I went to the Install Disk Selection page, I'm selecting the partition but it says "This version of macOS 10.14 cannot be installed on this computer." can you help me please? 
      P. S. My motherboard doesn't support UEFI. 
      I'm attaching some pictures of the screens.

• By Barry_dhb52
      How to directly boot into  specific volume, for me MACOS,Just like clover DefaultVolume. Thanks 

EFI: https://github.com/dhb52/z370-opencore

BTW, another question. I use Clover install on ssd along with macOS installed.
      And I use a GUID partitioned HHD for TimeMachine backup, which I have my OC EFI installed to boot the same `macOS`.
      by comparing usage of both booters, it seems that when using OC, my Win7(Paralled Desktop 14 vm) uses more memory, 
      by opening Task Manager.

• By DSA2
      Salve a tutti
      Fin' ora non mi sono informato molto su come sistemare il boot , prima schermata di avvio.
      In pratica ogni volta devo spostare con freccetta e selezionare mio Hard disk .
      Allego foto fatte da cell. della schermata boot .
      Bisognerebbe cancellare le entries ?
      E nel caso in cui vorrei modificare la grafica clover ?
      Grazie in anticipo per le delucidazioni.