MaLd0n

[pre-release] macOS High Sierra 10.13.4

457 posts in this topic

Can your Ryzen Hackintosh boot to desktop at 10.13.4 DB1 ?

My FX-6300 hackintosh got frozen.

Need update of new AMD kernel I think.

It worked but I removed the extra Prelinked kernel immutable kernel first.   

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/331985-pre-release-macos-high-sierra-10134/page-3?do=findComment&comment=2576945

Fury Cards should have support now.    HS 13.1-13.3 had the AMD9300Controllerkext but in 13.4 beta they removed it.   Now the Fury IDs are back in the 9000Controllerkext and 4000kext so it should work now.

Advertisement

The same to you…And finally I sloved this problem with inject FB. Maybe we should do something like "CFG_FB_limit" in WhateverGreen.

Which FB are you injecting to get all four ports running?

Doesn't sound like a bad idea to add into the WhateverGreen btw :)

EDIT: Apparently having the default FB injected allows all ports to work though I tried manually injecting a few out of the 

AMD10000Controller.kext

such as Iriri and Japura but didn't have much luck so I might go down the list of FB at some point to get the matching ones that matches against the Vega 64.

It worked but I removed the extra Prelinked kernel immutable kernel first.   

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/331985-pre-release-macos-high-sierra-10134/page-3?do=findComment&comment=2576945

Fury Cards should have support now.    HS 13.1-13.3 had the AMD9300Controllerkext but in 13.4 beta they removed it.   Now the Fury IDs are back in the 9000Controllerkext and 4000kext so it should work now.

Thanks.

But I can not rebuild prelinkedkernel successfully even after removed the extra Prelinked kernel immutable kernel first. 

Its size always showed Zero bytes and unable to boot to desktop.

Can you share the working info of kernel, System.kext, & FakeSMC.kext ?

e.g. kernel from Bronya or Shaneee ?

any patched System or FakeSMC.kext, etc.

Edited by jsl

Hello,

USB remove limit (10.13.4)

Find <837d940f 0f839704>

Name com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI

Replace <837d9411 0f839704>

Fred

hi,fredwst..this patch can works?

no

you have splitted only a line find /replace

you have to use both from fredwst original message

It's from a clover configurator. Is it right or not?

usb.png

no

you have splitted only a line find /replace

you have to use both from fredwst original message

Hello,

Find <837d940f 0f839704>

Replace <837d9411 0f839704>

Fred

I use 1d instead 11 to replace  0f

Find <837d940f 0f839704>

Name com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI

Replace <837d9411 0f839704>

hi which value do you replace? thanks 

Well, another interesting changes started with 10.13.4 Beta is, "Deprecation of macOS 32-bit support" for apps as described on it's released notes..

hV4y1at.jpg

Hello,

Find 0f 0f839704>

Replace 11 0f839704>

Fred

thx, Fred. bone.png