2. crusher

crusher

3. Cyberdevs

Cyberdevs

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bazza08
      Hi Guys I have been trying to get my hackintosh to work using High Sierra... My Build is:--

Asus Z87-K Mother board
      Intel i5 processor
      8 gig of Memory
      Nvidia Geforce GT 730 4gb DDR3 
      500gb SSD hard drive 
      I can get it up and running if I take Graphics card out and use Internal graphics, but when I have my graphics card in the only way I can get it to work is to use boot flag nv_disabe=1 .... and the graphics are rubbish..... I am trying to get it working by creating my own DSDT file..

what I have tried is to download and used  RwPortableX64V1.7 to extract 4 SSDT.aml files and one DSDT.aml ... I was looking on this forum for any clues what to do next
      but I a am afraid I am stuck... I have uploaded the files I extracted from  RwPortableX64V1.7

Any Help would be appreciated 

Bazza
      DSDT.aml
      SSDT-1.aml
      SSDT-3.aml
      SSDT.aml
      SSDT-2.aml
    • By tluck
      Lenovo T460 macOS with Clover Guide
      Latest Release on GitHub (November 2019) Updated to Clover r5099 Updated Lilu based kexts - Lilu, ALC, WEG Added acidanthera VoodooPS2 kext v2.0.4 moved the older 1.9 to the Misc Folder as an option.
        Various Tweaks over Last months The zip file is a complete Clover ESP (/EFI) bundle and kext pack for the Lenovo T460. The current file bundle is tested on Sierra. 
      Note: I never got the GFX fully working on El Capitan. 
      Full Clover file set - config.plist etc. Includes all custom kexts Includes custom DSDT/SSDT scripts and patches Utility scripts The zip bundles are posted to GitHub: https://github.com/tluck/Lenovo-T460-Clover/releases
      Caveat: The T460 systems used here was configured with: i5-6300U, Intel HD Graphics 520, 1920x1080 touch screen. If you have a different system model, then extract the ACPI files and use the included scripts to create a set of files consistent with your system type and BIOS version. See below for details.
      Credits: RehabMan, Shmilee, vusun123, TimeWalker, Mieze from which, much of their work and help is/was was used to get the T460 to this point.
      Devices and aspects working:
      Ethernet -  Intel I219LM is enabled via IntelMausiEthernext.kext WiFi/BT - substitute the Intel WiFi/BT with a compatible Broadcom or Atheros chip Audio - ALC293 codec implemented via AppleALC.kext (the old AppleHDA_ALC293 and CodecCommander kexts are not needed) PS2 - ClickPad + TrackPoint + all 3 buttons - using a modified VoodooPS2Controller to support new layouts - and added some custom Fn key maps based on 440/450 dsdt USB - implemented via custom SSDT + USBInjectAll kext. All USB3/USB2 ports are intel-based and work -  3 external USB and internal Camera, BT, etc  Sleep/Wake - the sleepwatcher package and custom sleep/wake scripts are used to help with sleep/wake for BT and PS2 devices. Note: have not tried to implement the SD card reader - no driver found.
      ACPI Files
      New Installation - Steps and Details
      Part 1 - OS Installation
      Part 2- Post OS Installation and Setup
      Notes on Custom Kexts

• By Jean-Paul
      I had a few with catalina after updating to the latest update.
      I decided to do a vanilla installed with as little kexts and drivers as possible.
      Installation went fine until i get to disk utility, unable to erase the DATA partition.
      I'm pretty sure im missing a driver somewhere.

Clover Version: 5099
      Config: Manual Configuration

Clover Kexts: LiLu - WhateverGreen - AppleALC - Intelmausi - VirtualSMC - SMCProcessor - SMCIO
      UEFI Drivers: ApfsDriverloader.efi - AptioMemoryfix.efi = FSinject.efi - vBoxHFS.efi - SMChelper.efi - OsxaptifixDrv.efi
      UEFI Bios: HSPlus - ApfsDriverloader

Any help appriciated

Gigabyte Z390 Pro WiFi
      SHAPPHIRE RX 570
      2 Nvme stick
      config.plist.zip
      EFI.zip

• By Prt91
      Ciao ragazzi, sono incappato in un problema che di sicuro sono io stupido.
      Premetto che: Chiavetta 32giga, formattata Journaled e GUID, Clover installato.
      In primis la cartella che crea Clover dei Driver non si chiama drivers64EFI e ne crea una drivers e basta, de facto non legge i driver e di conseguenza la chiavetta per fare l'installazione.
      Pazienza, ho scaricato i driver altrove e li ho buttati in una cartella drivers64EFI, ergo chiavetta rilevata dentro clover.
      Arrivo all'utility disco, inizializzo l'SSD(samsung 860pro) in APFS e facendo partire l'installer non mi fa cliccare l'SSD APPENA formattato dicendomi che sto provando ad installare un MacOS più VECCHIO di quello attualmente installato o.0????????
      Ok, CMD Q e torno all'utility, formatto in Journaled ma nulla di fatto, mi ridice la stessa frase. Faccio hackintosh da snow leopard ma una roba del genere mai vista.
      La chiavetta l'ho creata col classico create installer media da una virtual machine con Mojave. E il driver APFS l'ho cercato apposta per 10.13 e i driver scaricati li ho trovati sul web per una MOBO identica alla mia ma Mojave (Aorus Ultra Z390).
      Non ne vengo a capo. Devo forse formattare la chiavetta in MBR?
      GRAZIE A TUTTI e soz per la nabbaggine