1. truemac

truemac

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shinho73
      I need a good vanilla guide for AMD A8 7600 with A58M-E FM2+ mother board and Palit GEforce GT 730. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---

---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9172

---USB---
      https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/simple-skylake-usb-fix-no-kexts-required/

---CLOVER FOLDER---

CLOVER.zip

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM / REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By dracoflar
      So you've been reading the forum on this brand new boot loader called OpenCore hoping to try it out but you take one look at the configurations PDF and take a step back in shock at the complexity! Well if you've been feeling a bit intimidated by the DOCS well you've come to the right place:

OpenCore Vanilla Desktop Guide

If you have any issues or suggestions please feel free to comment

- Your local neighbourhood Hackintosh Slav
    • By JackBauer24
      Hello,

I have installed OSx86 10.11 (El Capitan) on April 2016 on my Asus Z170 Deluxe system.

For installation I used this Thread.

I used it a lot and it worked well. Meanwhile I switched to Linux and I use Win10 time to time. So OSX was forgotten. Also it did not boot correctly anymore.

Now I wanted to start with a fresh installation and use OSX more often again. I want to use OSX 10.13 High Sierra. Is it working on my Asus Z170 Deluxe? I have the same Hardware as of April 2016 only the graphics card was updated to a Nvidia GTX1080.

My Hardware in detail: Asus Z-170-Deluxe (Bios 3801), i7-6700k, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, Samsung 950 Pro/M2 NVME 512MB, HDD 4 TB)
      Can I use some of support files from the old thread for the installation (see attachment)? Can I still use  Clover 2.3k r3292 Special Edition v2 ? Or do I need a newer version?

Has someone installed High Sierra successfully on the Asus Z170 Deluxe ?

About some hints where to start I would be thankful.

regards
      JackBauer24

Z170DeluxeFiles.zip
    • By lingaraju06
      I created Mojave installer in my vb vm and my specs are as follows.
      Asus rog rampage vi apex
      I9 7900x
      32gb 3000mhz corsair ram in all 4 slots (8gb each)
      Samsung pm961 nvme ssd
      Rtx 2080ti sli

I have correct bios settings and able to boot to clover and when i start install it stops after end randomseed and on google search it appears to be ram detection issue, in config plist i set to imac 17,1 and under memory i changed the values to suit my hardware, i used notepad++ to edit plist as i dont know how to do in vmware and then it goes past end randomseed but stops at next line stating unable to do something i dont exactly remember and i have no more luck can anyone please help me, thank you. I am total noob and need a step by step guide if u dont mind, thank you once again.