• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5794-guide-install-macos-with-olarila-image-step-by-step-install-and-post-install-windows-or-mac/

---Original Post---
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5938-olarila-hackbeast-z390-m-gaming-full-dsdt-patches/

---USB---
      https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/simple-skylake-usb-fix-no-kexts-required/

---CLOVER FOLDER---
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-clover-folder-for-all-chipsets/

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By hiprynce
      Hey guys,

I'm trying to install my second Hackintosh system now for like 2 days (first one was Z370, super easy, super stable) with Vanilla Install, but I just can't get the X299 system working.
      I followed the Vanilla Hackintosh Guide strictly and just changed the SMBIOS to iMacPro1,1 in the config.plist.

After selecting the macOS Installer drive on Clover boot menu I never get to the installation process of Catalina... most of the time I get the progress bar to load up until 100% but it never goes further.

Going into verbose mode I got that message at last: IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0 error.

I tried also using the same EFI with a Mojave installer which let me actually install it but the installation process was super slow and laggy - I had to cancel it.

It's now my third day trying to get this done and I'm really feeling frustrated about it as I've been doing nothing else than trying out various solutions I could google.

My kexts:
      AppleALC Lilu WhateverGreen USBInjectAll XHCI-Unsupported IntelMausiEthernet VirtualSMC  
      My system:
      CPU: Intel Core i9-10900X
      Motherboard: ASUS X299 Prime Deluxe II
      CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62
      RAM: 32GB DDR4-3600 CL16 G.Skill Trident Z Royal
      GPU: Sapphire RX5700 XT Nitro+ SE
      PSU: Corsair HX750i
      SSD: 2x 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus (both firmwares updated!)

I really hope someone can help me out!
    • By tlefko
      Now updated for 10.13.6+ Designed for i7 Skylake, QHD+, 256/8GB memory
      https://github.com/tlefko/OSX-XPS13-9350
      INSTALL
      you may want to disable Configure BIOS settings for EFI Booting. Disable RAID, enable AHCI, virtualization, make sure VRAM is over 32. and you should be set. also disable secure boot and enable UEFI booting You should create an EFI folder onto the USB and copy the contents of the USB onto the drive Boot off the usb using external mouse/keyboard (if required) and follow the installer prompts boot off the MAC HDD NOTES
      You may want to remove the DSDT patches if you have an issue. and manually repatch. however if you have the same model it should not be an issue. POST INSTALL
      Copy the folders from the root of the USB onto the computer efi folder. NOTES
      Some sleep bugs Tested with 10.13.6, not with 10.14 DSDT patches may have an issues if not the same model, you can remove them if there is an issue. CREDITS
      @Rehabman @maz-1 @syscl @darkvoid SUPPORT
      feel free to ask questions / open answers, you can also check out my other repository covering a previous mac version for the same model for other files for that / information on this topic Files.zip
    • By PlutoDelic
      Hi guys,

I have been running a High Sierra 13.6 build with KGP's Guide for quite a while, until i witnessed a heavy freeze which seemed to have corrupted a complete drive to uselessness. I initially installed KGP's Mojave Guide, which i later found out that my GTX 1050 would make no use for it.

Since i ended up on the beginning, i chose to go Mojave again and got myself a RX 580 Nitro+ from Sapphire.
      I cant make it past to the installer no matter what. It either gives me a KP or goes to the blur screen with the last indicator saying still waiting for root device.
      From what i am understanding is (clearly pointed in KGPs guide too), that RX 580 does not play well along without an IGPU around, which i obviously dont have with a Skylake-X CPU.
      In some cases it stops after com.apple.xpc.launchd process, which pretty much made me isolate this to the GPU.

My EFI is literary KGP's reference one, only differing with the modified TCS kext for my i9-7900x. Even added Lilu 1.4.1 and WEG 1.3.6 to try out different Shiki options. I also strictly used Mojave 10.14.4 for this as KGP is, well retired.

Also note that i have exactly the same issue even if i try out High Sierra 10.13.6 too, for the sake of trying out.

I've hit a big wall with this one.

Build Summary:
      i9-7900x
      Asus Prime X299 Deluxe (B 1503) (configured exactly through KGP's guide, with MSR Disabled).
      Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ 8GB
      128 GB 3000mhz DDR4
      Empty Samsung 970 PRO waiting on the first M.2.
      GC Alpine Ridge TB (i know the drills with these).