1. MaLd0n

MaLd0n

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Slice
      As I see many novices in the forum ask "How to make my Radeon working? I have bad resolution, no QE/CI...." and so on. They come to the section and have no find an answer here because all Radeons are different and they don't know where else they read about this.
      I want to explain all steps needed for launching the Radeon family of videocards.

Bootloader.
      I will speak about Clover because I maintain this bootloader to know recent hardware and modern OSX. Not sure if you will have the same result with other bootloaders. I am carefully checking the injecting of ATI card and correcting it times to times. I am also accessible for bug reports.

OSX version.
      Older card require older system, newer cards require new system.
      ATIRadeon9000 is possible to launch under Tiger.
      ATIRadeonMobilityX1400 requires 10.5-10.6. See RadeonHD topic.
      As I see RadeonHD3xxx was successful only in 10.5
      For new AMDRadeonHD7xxx there must be 10.8.3+ system.

DeviceID.
      This must be the first question before asking about the card.
      You may know the device-id from Windows->DeviceManger->VideoCard.properties->compatibleIDs
      You may boot into system in safe mode (key -x) and see system profiler

And you may boot into Clover GUI, press F2 and get preboot.log. Find here something like
      2:709 0:000 PCI (00|01:00.00) : 1002 6758 class=030000 2:709 0:000 Found Radeon model=AMD Radeon HD 6670 Series It means my DeviceID=6758 (these are hex numbers)
      Then you must check that Apple's drivers support your DeviceID. If not then add it!
      For example HD7850 has DeviceID=6819. If we look into ATI7000Controller (AMD7000... in new systems) we find 6818 here but no 6819!

I show you how to do this with terminal commands. Launch /Application/Utilities/Terminal.app. Type in opened window:

cp /System/Library/Extensions/ATI7000Controller.kext/Contents/Info.plist ~/Desktop So you get a copy of the Info.plist on Desktop. Edit it with TextEdit. Change 68181002 -> 68191002.
      Don't edit this file directly in the system folder! 
      Then copy back by terminal. Don't use finder to copy kexts! They will have wrong permissions in this case.
      sudo cp ~/Desktop/Info.plist /System/Library/Extensions/ATI7000Controller.kext/Contents/ sudo rm -r -v /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/* Second command make sure next reboot the kext will use your edited info.plist.
      The same operation you must do with a kext AMDRadeonAccelerator or ATIRadeonX2000 or other one. Check all candidates if they contain such list of possible IDs and choose closest to you.

FakeID
      Since Clover revision 1971+ you may just inject new DeviceID into DSDT instead of correcting kexts. See instruction here.

GraphicsEnabler or Injector
      OSX needs to know some properties (Model name, Family, etc...) that must be somehow injected at boot time. Yes, also real Macs got DeviceProperties string from firmware.
      Alternatives:
      1. Set InjectATI=Yes in Clover (same as GE=y in Chameleon).
      2. Use custom string made with gfxutil. For whom who knows.
      3. Write _DSM into DSDT. You should know what to write.
      4. Use some kext like ATY_init.kext or Natit.kext. If you are sure that the kext is for your card namely.
      I want to say that all this methods make the same thing. Differencies in their tuning.
      The Clover do this automatically for most known cards at this moment.

Connectors.
      As you may see to start HD5000-7000 some strange names used: Pithecia, Orangutan, Elodea... What are they?
      They are configs for framebuffer. Predefined configs how connectors are solded for cards used in real Macs. Strange but these configs rear coincide with PC card. Usually gurus make advice "choose a framebuffer that most appropriate for your card". The chances 1:10. In most cases you may find a FB name that gives you main monitor working. Or nothing at all.
      Great respect to bcc9 who gives us a method to correct one of config to be exactly for you. See here.
      My retelling for Clover is here
      Success example in the thread in posts 44-52

Radeon Mobility
      I tested Clover's methods with two users having Mobility Radeon HD5470 and HD5650M. We found that full memory and QE/CI will be achieved if we set in Clover's config
      LoadVBios=Yes
      even thou no file with bios is provided. This is the key to make Radeon Mobility working!
      Other problem is bad gradients or artifacts. For this case Clover accept the key
      InjectEDID=Yes
      and sometimes you also need to inject CustomEDID.
      See Clover instructions for details.

And my results.
      Gigabyte Radeon HD6670
      <key>Graphics</key> <dict> <key>GraphicsInjector</key> <true/> <key>InjectEDID</key> <true/> <key>FBName</key> <string>Ipomoea</string> <key>LoadVBios</key> <false/> <key>VideoPorts</key> <integer>3</integer> <key>PatchVBios</key> <true/> </dict> <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key> <dict> <key>KernelCpu</key> <false/> <key>ATIConnectorsController</key> <string>6000</string> <key>ATIConnectorsData</key> <string>000400000403000000010000120401050008000004020000000100001102040310000000100000000001000000000002</string> <key>ATIConnectorsPatch</key> <string>040000000403000000010000100001061000000010000000000100000000000100080000040200000001000012040403</string> VTX Radeon HD5570
      <key>Graphics</key> <dict> <key>PatchVBios</key> <false/> <key>FBName</key> <string>Baboon</string> <key>VideoPorts</key> <string>3</string> <key>GraphicsInjector</key> <string>Yes</string> <key>LoadVBios</key> <string>No</string> </dict> <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key> <dict> <key>Debug</key> <false/> <key>KernelCpu</key> <false/> <key>ATIConnectorsController</key> <string>5000</string> <key>ATIConnectorsData</key> <string>040000001400000000010000010201030008000000020000007100002205020110000000100000000001000000100002</string> <key>AppleRTC</key> <true/> <key>ATIConnectorsPatch</key> <string>040000001400000000010000010001040008000000020000007100002200020510000000100000000001000000000002</string> <key>AsusAICPUPM</key> <false/> <key>KextsToPatch</key> <array> <dict> <key>Name</key> <string>AppleAHCIPort</string> <key>Find</key> <data>RXh0ZXJuYWw=</data> <key>Replace</key> <data>SW50ZXJuYWw=</data> </dict> </array> </dict> See PatchVBios=No
      for this card "yes" leads to black screen. Use with precautions.

A sample for Radeon R7 240

UPDATE for ElCapitan.
      It seems has more problems. My HD6670 is not working in ElCapitan OOB unlike Mavericks.
      I had to set FakeID=0x67401002 as correspond to real iMac12,2 and set this model in SMBIOS section.
      It related to GraphicsPM or GraphicsControl.
      Look these kexts to decide what you can do for your configuration.

HighSierra requires change these kexts by version from Sierra 10.12.6
      for Radeon HD6xxx
      AMDRadeonX3000.kext AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle IOAccelerator2D.plugin IOAcceleratorFamily2.kext .  for Radeon HD7xxx and up AMDRadeonX4000.kext AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle IOAccelerator2D.plugin IOAcceleratorFamily2.kext .    Black screen after wake problem resolved by follow method radeon_bios_decode.0.2.zip
      ati-personality.pl.0.15.zip
      ati-personality.pl.0.15a.zip
    • By ludufre
      Installing macOS Catalina 10.15.1 on Gigabyte Z370N WIFI + i7 8700K + UHD 630

Changelog:

11/30/2019 18:03h GMT-0
      - Changed Device -> Graphics platform to fix dual HDMI monitor.
      - Updated EFI folder and config.plist

11/29/2019 21:28h GMT-0
      - Added full EFI folder as requested.

11/27/2019 02:33h GMT-0
      - Added BIOS profiles for ease.

11/25/2019 22:45h GMT-0
      - Fixed wrong ethernet link (IntelMausi.kext).
      - Thanks to @MiMoHo

11/24/2019 04:56h GMT-0
      - First version.

What works and what does not

- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K ->  Work. All SpeedStep stages.
      - Video Card: Intel UHD 630 ->  Work. QE/CI and Metal.
      - Chipset: Intel Z370 ->  Work.
      - HDMI 2.0 (1st) ->  Work.
      - HDMI (2nd) ->  Work.
      - DP ->  Work.
      - Audio: ALC1220 ->  Work.
      - HDMI Audio ->  Work.
      - WiFi/Bluetooth ->  Not work. Replaced with BCM94360CS2.
      - Ethernet (1st) ->  Work.
      - Ethernet (2nd) ->  Work.
      - USB3.0 ->  Work.
      - Sleep ->  Work.
      - Airdrop, Handoff, Instant Hotspot and Continuity ->  Work after replaced wireless.

Todo

- Empty

What you need to install

- Running install of macOS
      - One USB flash drive of 8GB or bigger
      - macOS Catalina install app
      - Clover EFI
      - Clover Configurator
      - Some KEXTs and SSDT patches

How create create the install flash drive

Prepare install flash drive

Format the flash drive with GUID partition mapping and name it "Install".

- Open Disk Utility.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination flash drive, then Erase.
      - Name: Install, Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Create install flash drive

Open terminal and run this command:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --nointeraction  This will take about 30 minutes.

Install bootloader

Download the CloverEFI from official repository (used 5099) and install only with these options on "Install macOS Catalina":

- Install for UEFI booting only
      - Install Clover in the ESP
      - UEFI Drivers - Recommended Drivers - FSInject (I still don't know if it's really necessary)
      - UEFI Drivers - File System drivers - ApfsDriverLoader (Support to APFS partitions)
      - UEFI Drivers - File System drivers - VBoxHfs (Support HFS/HFS+ partitions)
      - UEFI Drivers - Memory fix drivers - AptioMemoryFix (Fix the memory management of de UEFI/BIOS)
      - UEFI Drivers - Additional drivers - NvmExpressDxe (If you are going to use NVMe)

FileVault 2

If you plan to use FileVault 2, you need to download additional drivers, since what comes with Clover is not up to date and use VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC.
      Follow instructions bellow:

From current Clover installation, check these options to USB keyboard/mouse work on password screen:
      - UEFI Drivers - Human Interface Devices - UsbKbDxe
      - UEFI Drivers - Human Interface Devices - UsbMouseDxe

After Clover install will be created a partition named EFI and mounted in Desktop. Usually the path is /Volumes/EFI/.

Download the versions 2.1.0 and 2.0.9 of AppleSupportPkg from: https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleSupportPkg/releases
      We need the last version of AppleGenericInput.efi that is inside 2.1.0 and last version of AppleUiSupport.efi that is inside 2.0.9.
      OR download attached bellow.

Put in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI/

That's it! FileVault 2 will work without problems.

Make things works

After Clover install will be created a partition named EFI and mounted in Desktop. Usually the path is /Volumes/EFI/.

- Replace the /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with mine attached below according to your processor version.
      - Put all SSDT-*.aml attached below in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

Generate your Serial, MLB and SmUUID

- Open the replaced config.plist with Clover Configurator (used 5.8.0.0)
      - Go to SMBIOS, click few times in "Generate New" in Serial Number and SmUUID.

Copy the Clover Configurator to flash drive because you will need later.

Download those Kexts and put in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the VirtualSMC.kext, SMCProcessor.kext, SMCSuperIO.kext and UEFI driver (put VirutalSmc.efi inside /Volumes/EFI/EFI/drivers/UEFI/). I used the version 1.0.9.
      - Download the Lilu.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.9.
      - Download the WhateverGreen.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.4.
      - Download the AppleALC.kext from here. I used the version 1.4.3.
      - Download the USBInjectAll.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1108.
      - Download the IntelMausi.kext from here. I used the version 1.0.2.
      - Download the SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext attached bellow to enable second ethernet.

Important! If you are coming from my previous Mojave guide, please note that I am using some kexts from other repositories / authors.

Wifi and Bluetooth (BCM94360CS)

Works out of box (plug 'n' play).

Now you can start the installation without problem (I guess).

How install

UEFI Setup Configuration and Installation

UEFI configuration

My BIOS is F10 (I use an 8th generation processor, so I don't need to upgrade)

You can configure manually or load my BIOS profile.

Manually:
      - Shutdown and insert the flash.
      - Power on with DEL pressed to enter BIOS setup.
      - Change value: BIOS - CSM Support to Disabled
      - Change value: BIOS - Secure Boot to Disabled
      - Change value: Peripherals - Initial Display to IGP
      - Change value: Chipset - VT-d to DISABLE
      - Change value: Chipset - Internal Graphics to ENABLE
      - Save & Exit Setup

or, BIOS profile
      You can use one of my BIOS profiles attached bellow.
      It's two versions. One stock (Geekbench 4: 5840/27384) and another with overclock [5.0 GHz] (Geekbench 4: 6360/30348)
      - Put the profile in the root of the flash drive at EFI partition.
      - Restart with DEL pressed to enter BIOS setup.
      - Go to Save & Exit.
      - Select Load Profiles.
      - Select last option and then the flasdrive in the list.
      - And finally choose MACOS_STOCK or MACOS_5GHZ.
      - Save & Exit Setup

Then:
      - Now, hold the F12
      - In the list, select your flash drive.
      - Choose the flash drive (white icon).

The installer will start. 

Format destination disk

Format the disk with GUID partition mapping and name it "Macintosh".

- Select Disk Utility in the list, then press Continue.
      - Select the destination Disk, then Erase.
      - Name: HD, Format: APFS and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Close Disk Utility.

Select "Install macOS", then Continue.
      Follow instructions in screen.

After install

After first part install the system will reboot. Maybe you have to press ESC again and select the flash drive.

Choose the internal disk (gray hdd icon) if not already selected.

The second part of the installation will begin. This will take 16 minutes.

Post installation

Bootloader

When the second part of install finish, the system will reboot again.

After performing the user initial setup and go to the desktop, you need to make the system disk bootable.

Open the Clover Configurator from flash drive that you copied before.

Mount and open the flash drive EFI partition. (Inside Clover Configurator, Mount EFI -> Select flash drive in Efi Partitions list -> Mount Partition -> Open Partition)

Copy the EFI folder to desktop.

Go back to Clover Configurator, unmount the EFI partition of the flash drive and mount and open the EFI partition of internal disk.

Move the EFI folder from Desktop to EFI partition of the internal disk.

Eject the flash drive.

Move all Kexts from EFI partition of internal disk to /Library/Extensions and make kext cache, with those commands in Terminal:
      sudo mv -R /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.15/* /Library/Extensions/ sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i / Restart the system.

Last thing

Run this command in Terminal to disable hibernation (doesn't work in macOS):
      sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0  

It's done!

System Updates

Will be added here.

And last but not least

I would like to thank the following community members, by making these dream possible:
      @crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX, @LexHimself, @brumas and all others members involved directly or indirectly.

Attachments

config.plist v2.zip
      EFI v2.zip
      Filevault 2 additional drivers.zip
      SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext.zip
      SSDTs.zip
      MACOS_5GHZ
      MACOS_STOCK

• By ricardos7
      Preciso de ajuda para terminar um meu hackintosh, alguém poderia me ajudar?

Boa tarde a todos, gostaria de ajuda com o meu hackintosh, estou fazendo um hack em um notebook Dell 5557, as configurações estão abaixo.

ESPECIFICAÇÕES TÉCNICAS
      Processador
      Modelo: Intel Core i7 - 6ª Geração Intel Core i7-6500U
      Velocidade: 2.5 GHz até 3.1 GHz com Max Turbo Cache: 4Mb
      Memória RAM Quantidade: 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz (2X8).
      Armazenamento Capacidade: 240 GB SSD
      Tela Tamanho:15.6” Resolução: FULL HD 1920x1080p Touch
      Webcam integrada de alta definição (720p) com microfone digital
      Gráfico Integrado Intel HD 520
      NVIDIA® GeForce 930M com 4GB DDR3 Dedicada
      Áudio Realteck 

Dell Wireless 1705 WiFi
      1x  HDMI 1.4ª
      2x USB 3.0
      1x USB 2.0
      1x Ethernet 10/100 RJ-45
      1x Entrada de Cartão 5 em 1 (SD, SD 3.0, SDHC, MS e MS PRO)
      Leitor de Cartão
      Tipo: SD, SDHC, SD3.0, MS, MS Pro
      Alimentação Bivolt 3 células 43Wh

Os problemas que encontrei ate agora foram.
      O que não funciona?
      WIFI
      AUDIO
      BRILHO DA TELA
      BLUETOOTH
      GERENCIAMENTO DE ENERGIA NAO SEI COMO SABER SE FUNCIONA
      GRAFICOS DEDICADOS NVIDEA 930M

O QUE FUNCIONA?
      GRAFICOS INTEL
      TECLADO
      TRACKPAD
      TECLAS FN
      PLACA DE REDE

AS DSDT E AS SSDT?
      Nao sei como fazer para esse modelo mais ja extrai as originais mais nao sei quais arquivos usar e quais pachs ativar,
      alguém poderia me ajudar a terminar esse hack por favor. Desde ja obrigado.

• By ludufre
      New guide available for macOS Catalina 10.15!

Installing macOS Mojave 10.14.6 on Gigabyte Z370N WIFI + i7 8700K + UHD 630

Changelog:

09/01/2019 15:57h GMT-0
      - Updated to 10.14.6.

06/10/2019 00:44h GMT-0
      - Completely rewritten.

10/17/2018 08:12h GMT-0
      - Fix Kexts permissions commands adjusted.
      - Removed FrameBuffer patch that is not needed.
      - Added audio solution and HDMI.
      - Unfortunately DisplayPort does not work.
      - Replaced Wifi/BT with DW1560 (BCM94352Z)

10/11/2018 04:15h GMT-0
      - Added USB 3.0 patch.
      - Adjusted some steps.
      - Changed text formatting.

10/11/2018 03:42h GMT-0
      - Added missing UEFI configuration.

10/07/2018 00:36h GMT-0
      - First version.

What works and what does not

- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K ->  Work. All SpeedStep stages.
      - Video Card: Intel UHD 630 ->  Work. QE/CI and Metal.
      - Chipset: Intel Z370 ->  Work.
      - HDMI 2.0 (1st) ->  Work.
      - HDMI (2nd) ->  Work.
      - DP ->  Not tested yet.
      - Audio: ALC1220 ->  Work.
      - HDMI Audio ->  Work.
      - WiFi/Bluetooth ->  Not work. Replaced with BCM94360CS2.
      - Ethernet (1st) ->  Work.
      - Ethernet (2nd) ->  Work.
      - USB3.0 ->  Work.
      - Sleep ->  Work.
      - Airdrop, Handoff, Instant Hotspot and Continuity ->  Work after replaced wireless.

Todo

- Make audio work.
      - Make HDMI audio work.
      - Test DisplayPort.
      - Make second ethernet work.
      - Replace Wifi/Bluetooth.
      - Test DP.

What you need to install

- Running install of macOS
      - One USB flash drive of 8GB or bigger
      - macOS Mojave install app
      - Clover Configurator
      - Clover EFI
      - Clover Configurator
      - Some KEXTs and SSDT patches

How create create the install flash drive

Prepare install flash drive

Format the flash drive with GUID partition mapping and name it "Install".

- Open Disk Utility.
      - Select the destination flash drive, then Erase.
      - Name: Install, Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Create install flash drive

Open terminal and run this command:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --nointeraction This will take about 30 minutes. / 8 minutes with USB 3.0

Install bootloader

Download the CloverEFI (used 5058, from Automated Clover Builds) and install with this options on "Install macOS Mojave":

- Install for UEFI booting only
      - Install Clover in the ESP
      - UEFI Drivers - Recommended drivers (check all)
      - UEFI Drivers - Human Interface Devices (check all)
      - UEFI Drivers - FileVault 2 UEFI Drivers (check all, If you are going to use FileVault)
      - UEFI Drivers - Additional drivers - NvmExpressDxe (if you are going to use NVMe)

Make things works

We'll make a full working flash drive, so follow these instructions:

Will be mounted the EFI partition of the flash drive.

Open the the /Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist inside this new partition with Clover Configurator (used 5.5.0.0)

Important modifications

config.plist

ACPI Page

- Check: SSDT - PluginType

BOOT Page

- Add: Arguments - darkwake=2
      - Check: Legacy - XMPDetection=Yes

KERNEL AND KEXT PATCHES Page

- Check: KernelPm

RT VARIABLES Page

- Change: CsrActiveConfig - 0x3E7

SMBIOS Page

- Change: Macmini8,1 - Mac mini (Late 2018) | Intel Core i7-8700B @ 3.20 GHz

- Click: Generate New (few times in the two buttons)

Need some Kexts in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the HWSensors 3 from here. I used the FakeSMC.kext, ACPIMonitor.kext, ITEIT87x.kext and IntelCPUMonitor.kext inside of DMG version r240.
      - Download the Lilu.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.8.

Intel UHD 630

ACPI Page
      - Uncheck: Fixes - AddHDMI
      - Uncheck: Fixes - FixDisplay
      - Uncheck: Fixes - FixHDA

GUI Page
      - Change: Screen Resolution - 3840x2160 (My monitor is 4K)

Need a Kext in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the WhateverGreen.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.1.

Audio ALC 1220 and HDMI audio

BOOT Page
      - Add: Arguments - alcid=11

DEVICES Page
      - Change: Audio - Inject - 11
      - Uncheck: Audio - AFGLowPowerState
      - Uncheck: Audio - ResetHDA

Need a Kext in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the AppleALC.kext from here. I used the version 1.4.0.

All USBs (2.0, 3.0, Type-C, internal)

KERNEL AND KEXT PATCHES Page - KextsToPatch

- Name*: com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily
      - Find* [HEX]: 83FB0F0F
      - Replace* [HEX]: 83FB3F0F
      - Comment: USB Port Limit Patch 1 PMHeart/DalianSky
      - MatchOS: 10.14.x

- Name*: com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily
      - Comment: USB Port Limit Patch 2 PMHeart/DalianSky

- Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
      - Comment: USB Port Limit Patch 3 PMHeart/DalianSky

- Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
      - Find* [HEX]: 83FF0F0F
      - Replace* [HEX]: 83FF3F0F
      - Comment: USB Port Limit Patch 4 PMHeart/DalianSky

Need a Kext in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the USBInjectAll.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1108.

Need SSDT patch in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

- Download the SSDT-EC.aml, SSDT-UIAC.aml and SSDT-USBX attached bellow.

Wifi and Bluetooth (BCM94360CS)

Works out of box (plug 'n' play).

LAN Cards

Need a Kext for feach card in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the IntelMausiEthrenet.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1031.
      - Download the SmallTreeIntel82576.kext attached bellow. I do not remember where I found it.

Now you can start the instalation without problem (I guess).

How install

UEFI Setup Configuration and Installation

UEFI configuration

- Shutdown and insert the flash.
      - Power on with DEL pressed to enter BIOS setup.
      - Change value: Periphelrals - Initial Display to IGP
      - Change value: Periphelrals - USB Configuration - XHCI Hand-off to ENABLE
      - Change value: Chipset - VT-d to DISABLE
      - Change value: Chipset - Internal Graphics to ENABLE
      - Change value: Chipset - DVMT Pre-Allocated to 128M
      - Save & Exit Setup

- Now, hold the F12
      - In the list, select your flash drive.
      - It will show twice. One with UEFI prefix and another without.
      - Select with UEFI prefix. Ie.: "UEFI: Sandisk Cruzer"

The installer will start. 

Format destination disk

Format the disk with GUID partition mapping and name it "HD".

- Select Disk Utility in the list, then press Continue.
      - Select the destination Disk, then Erase.
      - Name: HD, Format: APFS and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Close Disk Utility.

Select "Install macOS", then Continue.
      Follow instructions in screen.

After install

After first part install the system will reboot.

The second part of the installation will begin. This will take 16 minutes.

Post installation

Install bootloader

When the second part of install finish, the system will reboot again.

After performing the user initial setup and go to the desktop, you need to install Clover on internal disk.

Open the Clover installer inside flash drive that you copied before.

Use same options above but choose the system partition this time.

Now you need to replace the EFI folder inside your destination disk EFI parittion, with EFI folder inside flash card EFI partition.

If the flash drive EFI partition of your destination disk or flash drive is unmounted:
      Mount with terminal "sudo diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXs1". To know what X is, use "diskutil list", most likely is 0 for destination disk and 1 for flash drive.

Then, eject the flash drive.

Last step

Move all Kexts from EFI partition to /Library/Extensions, with those commands in Terminal:
      sudo cp -R /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.14/* /Library/Extensions/ sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i / Restart the system.

It's done!

Updates

System update 10.14.6

- Download and open latest CloverConfigurator
      - Open Mount EFI and click in Mount Partition in EFI Partitions list
      - Click in Open Partition that appears
      - Go to EFI -> CLOVER
      - Backup config.plist and ACPI folder to desktop
      - Go back and delete CLOVER folder
      (If you restart now you can't boot in macOS - DON'T RESTART)
      - Download latest Clover and install (link and config above)
      - Replace config.plist and ACPI folder from your desktop

- Update Lilu.kext, AppleALC.kext, WhateverGreen.kext, HWSensors kexts (FakeSMC, ACPIMonitor, IntelCPUMonitor, ITEIT87x) in /Library/Extensions/
      - Run:

sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i /  

- Install macOS Update 10.14.6 and restart

And last but not least

I would like to thank the following community members, by making these dream possible:
      @crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX, @LexHimself, @brumas and all others members involved directly or indirectly.

Z370N-WIFI v2.zip
    • By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 

A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   

This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F10, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware

CPU's
      8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k

GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)

@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)

HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.1Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Nitro+ SE Vega56 ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Catalina 10.15.1
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case

WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

CLOVER EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F10 to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10.zip - Z390 MASTER Bios Revision F10

Use this folder with igpu Enabled in bios for working Sidecar (Updated 1st Nov)
      AudioGods Z390 Master Vega Navi EFI.zip - Vega 56/64 Navi & Radeon VII DSDT
      AudioGods Z390 Master RX EFI.zip - RX Series DSDT

ADDITIONAL DSDT's  (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)

To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&amp;t=1131 
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)

If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command

ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F10)

• Enter BIOS → Press Delete → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 512MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration ->  XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup

SCREENSHOTS