Angelus882006

Thinkpad T470 - Reboot instead of shutdown

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

thanks to user tluck, I successfully managed to install High Sierra on my ThinkPad T470 following his tutorial.

I had to apply some patches and fixing founded around the internet to make my nvme drive working and my sound card.

Everything is working pretty fine now but I have one last issue: if I try to make the Hackintosh goind to sleep it's ok, but if I try to shutdown, after a while it reboots itself (probably a KP).

Any help?

I'm attaching my EFI folder with Clover configuration.

Thank you and Happy New Year!!  :thumbsup_anim:

-------------------------------------

FIXED

-------------------------------------

Never mind... Fixed with ACPI patch:

<key>ResetAddress</key>
<string>0x0</string>
<key>ResetValue</key>
<string>0x0</string>

EFI.zip

Advertisement
Hello Angelus882006, how's it going, all right? Angelus882006, I'm trying to make the hackintosh, in a lenovo T470, I've been trying this for a long time. I found your post, but I could not download the file you attached. You can send again? I would be very grateful for your help. I am sorry for my english. Thank you.

44 minutes ago, maironmendes said:

Hello Angelus882006, how's it going, all right? Angelus882006, I'm trying to make the hackintosh, in a lenovo T470, I've been trying this for a long time. I found your post, but I could not download the file you attached. You can send again? I would be very grateful for your help. I am sorry for my english. Thank you.

I sent you a private message

Go to device manager and also on Network adapter > power management, uncheck allow this device to wake up the computer. This stopped my computer from restarting instead of shut down.