2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I am asking you with a great request for help with a problem I can not deal with.
I hope I have chosen a good section on this topic
I have been using my Hackintosh for some time now
it does not cause me any more problems except for the one that irritates me
the system does not recognize my monitor and detects it as a
monitor monitor VGA
13,9'' (800 x 600)
Gigabyte GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB
My monitor model: LG Flatron W2243S
As you can see in the attached picture, the system does not recognize the monitor as a built-in screen
My main problem is that when the screen resolution is set to 1920x1080, black bars appear on the sides of the screen
It is not very comfortable, that's why I would like to change it and make the image look the whole width of the monitor
The monitor is connected to the graphics card with an adapter from the VGA connector to the DVI connector
this is my conifig.plist
I hope that I described my problem in a comprehensible way, thank you very much for your help
Clover r4542 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 14 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4542 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4542-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
sudo diskutil mount disk0s1 3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
Hi guys, this thread is to show you a new and open source app, created by me, that I called TINU:
The name means: TINU Is Not #####, the U refers to a popular software that is used to create Mac OS hackintosh installers (that for good reasons is banned on this forum), but the aim of the name is to explain that this app is a totally different thing from that software and works in a totally different way.
This app basically is a graphical interface for the createinstallmedia executable that is inside the Mac OS installer apps, it is capable to create a Mac OS installer on a drive completely vanilla like what you do using the command line method, and also this method is recommended by apple itself. In addition to this, this app provvides also to you some customization features and a better management of the hall macOS isntall media creation process
Allows you to create easily a macOS install media without messing around with command line stuff and without using disk utility, all you need to do is use the app and then install clover on the usb drive once TINU has finished or leave it as is you want to use it on a Mac.
- Simple to use UI that allows you to easily start the macOS install media creation process
- It can work with every Mac OS installer app that has the createinstallmedia executable inside of it's resources folder (including also beta and newly released installers)
- You can use any drive or partition you want that can be erased and is at least 7 GB of size
- Works on Mac OS recovery, so you can create a macOS install media from a bootable macOS installer or from the macOs recovery, and you can use TINU to install macOS too.
- All vanilla, the macOS install medias created with this tool are 100% vanilla, just like you created them using the command line "createinstallmedia" method in the terminal, with also some extra optiona features
- Open source, you will know what this program does on your computer and also you can create your own version by downloading and playing with the source code
- Does not requires to do anything of special first, just open the program
- No need to go in disk utility first, TINU can format your drive for you
- Uses recent and more modern APIs and SDKs and Swift 3 language
- Transparent graphics style available (use alt + s on the keyboard or View->Use transparent style)
- Works using the latest versions of macOS and will also support newer Mac installers out of the box without needing for an update
- Advanced section, to customize your macOS install media
- Installer customization: Kernelcache/prelinkedknerel and boot files replacement (a feature that can be handy while dealing with old Macs or with beta installers when you need to mod or change the boot files some times)
- Clover EFI folder installer
Features that are planned for some future versions:
- Integrated EFI partition mounter tool (TINU can already mount EFI partitions from version 2.0, but a dedicated section which allows to mount every EFI partition in the system will be added)
- Install clover and configure clover
- Install kexts inside the kexts folder of clover
- Clover drivers customization
- Use custom dsdt in clover
- integrated pre-made clover config templates database from a remote and open repository
- Support for other languages, at least Italian Rquirements: - A computer that runs Mac OS X Yosemite or a more recent version (Mac OS X El Capitan is required to use TINU in a macOS recovery or installer) - A drive or a free partition of at least 7 GB that you want to turn into a macOS/Mac OS X installer - A copy of a macOS/Mac OS X installer app (Maveriks or newer versions are supported) in the /Applications folder or in the root of any storage device in your machine (excepted the drive or volume you want to turn into your macOS install media) Note that this app is under the GNU GPL v3 license so any reuse of the source code must follow the license's terms Latest stable TINU release: Download the app: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/releases View the source code: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU Frequently asked questions about TINU: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/wiki/FAQs NOTE: if you have problems with your USB installer of 10.13.4 or newer version not being detected by clover you have to use the latest clover and if it still does not detectets your usb installer you have to remove the invivible file called .IAPhysicalMedia located into the root of the usb installer. This issue is caused by a changement in the apple's createinstallmedia, don't blame TINU for that, TINU does only uses the installer creation method from apple, which has been changed by appleitself, causing this problem for hackintosh users some times, this issue should be resolved in the latest versions of clover which will no longer require that you do changements to let your usb dive to be detected, a setting to do this fix automatically in tinu is also present TINU in the adavnced settings, starting from the version 2.0 of the app. I leave also some screenshots as well
Motherboard: ASUS / X99 Deluxe II
Chipset: Intel® X99
Processador: i7-6800 LGA2011 v3
Memoria: HyperX - DDR4 24000MHz - 32GB(2x16gb)
Rede: Intel® I218V, 1 x Gigabit LAN; Intel® I211-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN LAN; Dual Gigabit LAN controllers- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) appliance
Audio: Realtek® ALC1150 com 8 canais
Video: Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2GB SC DDR5 128 bits PCI-E 3.0 (1x DVI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI)
Keyboard: Apple Aluminium
HD: SAMSUNG SSD 840 EVO 1TB
1 - Preparando PENBOOT:
1.1 - Baixe a imagem do Sierra e deixe na pasta "Applications";
1.2 - Formate o PenDrive e altere o nome para: "MyVolume";
1.3 - Abra o Terminal e digite a seguinte linha de código, dê enter e quando solicitado digite sua senha. Aguarde o término da instalação, geralmente demora em torno de 20min:
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app
1.4 - Baixe a última versão do Clover EFI bootloader: Download
1.5 - Abra o Clover, na última etapa, clique em Customize, depois marque a opção "Install for UEFI booting only", como na imagem abaixo:
1.6 - Provavelmente a partição "EFI" estará montada, abra a partição e substitua a pasta "CLOVER" por esta CLOVER Asus X99 Deluxe II - Sierra.zip.
2 - Configurando BIOS
2.1 - Atualize sua BIOS para a versão mais recente, a minha é: 1902
2.2 - Reset as configurações de sua BIOS em: Exit/Load Optimized Defaults;
2.3 - Vá para: Boot/CMS (Compatibility Support Module)/Launch CMS: ENABLED;
2.4 - Vá para: Boot/Secure Boot/OS Type: Other OS;
3 - Instalando OS
3.1 - Ligue o computador com o Pendrive espetado, ele automaticamente irá iniciar o Clover, caso isso não aconteça, na tela inicial da ASUS, pressione F8 para escolher o pendrive como boot primário;
3.2 - Em algum momento futuro, seu clover pode não arrancar corretamente, caso isso aconteça, na tela inicial do CLOVER pressione F11 para limpar o NVRAM, ele irá reiniciar a máquina automaticamente, em seguida voltará a arrancar normalmente;
4 - PÓS-INSTALAÇÃO
4.1 - Inicie seu MAC temporariamente pelo Pendrive como boot primário;
4.2 - Instale o clover seguindo as etapas 1.4, 1.5 e 1.6 . Apenas não esqueça de alterar o destino para o HD Interno com a instalação do Sierra.
4.3 - Feito isso, reinicie seu mac, agora sem o pendrive;
5 - VÍDEO
5.1 - Na pasta CLOVER que anexei acima, já possui as kexts NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext e Lilu.kext ;
5.2 - Baixe e instale o nVidia Web Driver(Download) de acordo com a versão do seu OS;
5.3 - A minha versão, por exemplo, é: "macOS 10.12.6 (16G1408)";
5.4 - Veja abaixo onde encontrar sua versão:
Obs.: Existe um bug no vídeo, caso queira utilizar a entrada DVI, é preciso iniciar a máquina já com o cabo plugado, caso contrário ele deixará sua tela preta e não voltará mais ao normal até que reinicie a máquina.
5.5 - INSTALANDO O CUDA:
1 - A última versão não funcionou, então baixei a penúltima e funcionou perfeitamente. A versão instalada foi: CUDA 387.178 driver for MAC.
6 - ÁUDIO
6.1 - Baixe o Voodoo HDA 2.9.0 Clover (Download)
6.2 - Siga as etapas das imagens que estão dentro do anexo;
Não consigo habilitar a placa ThunderboltEX 3;