Salve a tutti ragazzi,
Mi sono appena iscritto e innanzi tutto vorrei esprimere la mia gratitudine per l'aiuto offerto. Il mio problema come da titolo riguarda il mio Pavilion Power 15 più precisamente il modello cb015nl. Ho notato che c'era un altro topic su un modello simile ma immagino che anche se i modelli sono simili non è detto che siano compatibili quindi ne ho creato uno per il mio modello. Per arrivare al dunque, sono riuscito ad installare con successo Mojave 10.14 ma ho riscontrato diversi problemi una volta avviato l'OS. Quello che non riesco a far funzionare è l'indicatore della batteria, il power managment (Stop non funziona e la luminosità), la porta ethernet e credo che la scheda wifi sia incompatibile, le gesture del trackpad, e l'audio che con una scheda audio esterna funziona a meraviglia e l'ultimo grosso problema è che non riesco a far partire clover senza la usb di installazione, ho installato clover bootoader sull'hd dove ho mojave ma niente senza la usb mi parte il bootloader di hp/windows. Premetto che sono partito con una copia di mojave scaricata dall'appstore. Vi allego il report di HackInfo sperando che possa essere d'aiuto per il troubleshooting
ho un problema con un monitor Dell p2715q 4k, funziona bene a prima vista, ma quando lavoro su programmi piu' pesanti, ho qualche problemino , del tipo che su certe azioni risulta rallentato a livello grafico. Invece se ridimensionato il monitor alla risoluzione nativa (3840x2160), sembra che questo problema sparisca. In pratica ho problemi solo nelle dimensioni intermedie. sapete se si puo' fare qualcosa? Il problema credo sia dovuto al monitor e non alla scheda video, perche' su un monitor full hd non ho problemi di rallentamento.
Per ora sto usando solo Lilu e wahtervergreen , senza questi il monitor nemmeno si accende.
Se avete idee sono bene accette,
Hi guys, this thread is to show you a new and open source app, created by me, that I called TINU:
The name means: TINU Is Not #####, the U refers to a popular software that is used to create macOS hackintosh installers (that for good reasons is banned on this forum), but the aim of the name is to explain that this app is a totally different thing from that software and works in a totally different way.
This app basically is a graphical interface for the createinstallmedia executable that is inside the macOS and Mac OS X installer apps, it is capable to create a bootable installer completely vanilla like what you do using the command line method, and also this method is recommended by apple itself. In addition to this, this app provvides to you simplicity and flexybility, and lets you to avoid most of the steps needed with every other app.
TINU allows you to create easily a bootable macOS installer without messing around with command line stuff and without using disk utility, all you need to do is use the app and then install clover on the usb drive once TINU has finished or leave it as is if you want to use it on a real Mac.
- Simple-to-use UI that allows you to easily start the bootable macOS installer creation process.
- It can work with every macOS installer app that has the createinstallmedia executable inside its resources folder (including also beta and newly released installers).
- You can use any erasable volume that is at least 7 GB of size (if the volume's drive is not in GUID format, TINU will re-format it accordingly).
- Can work with the Mac OS recovery system, so you can create a bootable macOS installer from the macOS installer itself or from the macOS recovery partition, and you can use TINU to install macOS, too.
- 100% clean: The bootable macOS installers created with this tool are vanilla, just as if you created them using the command line "createinstallmedia" method in Terminal.
- Open Source: You can verify what this program does on your computer and you can create your own version by downloading and playing with the source code.
- Does not require any special preparations. Just open the program, make sure you have a USB drive plugged in and have a macOS installer app on your disk.
- No need to use Disk Utility. TINU can format your drive or partition for you.
- Integrated EFI partition mounter tool.
- Uses recent, modern, APIs and SDKs and the Swift 3 language.
- Transparent graphics style available (type alt-S or choose from the menu bar: View -> Use transparent style).
- Works using the latest versions of macOS and will also support newer Mac installers out of the box without requiring an update.
- Offers advanced features to customize your bootable macOS installer.
Features that are planned for future versions:
- Install and configure [Clover](https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/).
- Install kexts into Clover's kexts folder.
- Clover drivers customization
- Use custom DSDT in Clover
- Integrated pre-made Clover config templates database from a remote and open repository.
- Support for other languages, at least Italian.
- A computer that runs Mac OS X Yosemite or a more recent version (Mac OS X El Capitan is required to use TINU in a macOS recovery or installer).
- A drive or a free partition (on a drive which already supports GUID) of least 7 GB that you want to turn into a macOS/Mac OS X installer.
- A copy of a macOS/Mac OS X installer app (Maveriks or newer versions are supported) in the /Applications folder or in the root of any storage drive on your machine (excepted the drive or volume you want to turn into your macOS install media).
Frequently asked questions:
Thread (english) on insanelymac.com:
Thread (italian) on insanelymac.com:
Thread (english-german) on hackintosh-forum.de:
Post on Reddit:
Facebook hackintosh help and beta testing (Italian only):
Contact me (project creator):
- Insanelymac.com profile: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/user/1390153-itztravelintime/
- email: email@example.com
- This software is under GNU GPL v3 license so any new branch/mod/third party release must be open source and under the same license
- I (project creator) assume no responsibility for any use of this app and this source code, and also for any kind of hardware and software damage to any computer and any device or peripheral that may come from this app or source code during it's use and outside it's usage
- I (project creator) do not guarantee support to you, this is only an open source project, not a product released by a company!
- This project is born only for educational and demonstrative purposes, it's not intended to be used for commercial purposes and it will never be, don't use source code from this project to create apps or software for that aim.
- This is a no-profit project, born only to let people to create macOS install medias in a more simple way and also to learn how to create this kind of apps.
- Apple for macos and installer apps and scripts
- People that helped me a lot:
Francesco Perchiazzi, Nicola Tomarelli, Roberto Sciortino, Raffaele Sonnessa, Ermanno Nicoletti, Tommaso Dimatore, Michele Vitiello Bonaventura, Massimiliano Faralli, Davide Dessì, Giorgio Dall'Aglio, Peter Paul Chato.
- Special thanks to Italian Hackintosh group!! for help (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Italia.hackintosh/?fref=ts)
- Thomas Tempelmann for help with the UI
- Pietro Caruso (ITzTravelInTime) for creating, maintaing and developing this project
This is a preliminary Mac OS driver installer for laptop HP Pavilion G6-2209SS with support for dual boot Bootloader. Maybe it can be installed on other HP Pavillion G6 series laptops, but in some cases additional fixes will have to be made.
I want to thank the whole community for their efforts and content provided, because without these it would not be possible to create this installer.
I would appreciate comments and suggestions!!
CPU : OK Intel Core i3-2370MAUDIO : OK IDT 92HD87B2/4 (111d:76d9) Layer 3 & 12 (Speakers+Hearphones+LineIn+MicInt w/NoiseFilter+MicExt+HDMI)VIDEO : OK Intel HD Graphics 3000 (8086:0116) (LVDS + HDMI A/V + VGA) (VGA MacOS < 10.8.2)MEMORY : OK Intel 2nd Generation Core Proccesor DRAM Controller (8086:0104) (Dual Channel DDR3 Up To 16GB)SATA : OK Intel 7 Series Chipset Family SATA Controller (8086:1e03) (ACHI Mode)DVD : OK (Read & Write)USB 2.0 : OK Intel 7/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhaced Host Controller (8086:1e26 & 8086:1e2d)USB 3.0 : OK Intel 7/C216 Chipset Family USB xHCI Host Controller (08086:1e31)WEBCAM : OK HP TrueVision HD (SuYin) (064e:e263) [USB 2.0]KEYBOARD : OK PS/2TRACKPAD : OK PS/2 SynapticsLAN : OK Realtek RTL8501E Fast/Gigabyte Ethernet Controller PCI Express (10ec:103c) *AIRPORT : KO MediaTek RT3290 PCI Express (1814:3290) (Not Supported)BLUETOOTH : KO MediaTek RT3290 PCI Express (1814:3298) (Not Supported)CREADER : OK Realtek RTS5229 PCI Express (10ec:5229) (10.12.5+) ***ACPI BAT : OK (Chameleon & Clover)ACPI PWR : OK (Chameleon & Clover)ACPI RST : OK (Chameleon & Clover)ACPI SLP : OK (Chameleon & Clover) **ACPI WAK : OK (Chameleon & Clover) **HIBERNATE : OK (Only Clover Bootloader w/Hibernatemode: 0, 21 & 29)IMESSAGE : OK (Chameleon & Clover)FACETIME : OK (Chameleon & Clover)ICLOUD : OK (Chameleon & Clover)APPSTORE : OK (Chameleon & Clover)ITUNES : OK (A/V DRM Content & Sync iPod/iPhone)SIRI : OKCMOS : OKRTC : OKLPC : OK Intel HM76 Express LPC Controller (8086:1e44)SMBUS : OK Intel 7/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Controller (8086:1e22)IMEI : OK Intel 7/C216 Chipset Family MEI Controller (8086:131a)GPT PART. : OK (Chameleon & Clover) (10.13+ APFS Not Tested)MBR PART. : Not Tested
- AppleRTL8169Ethernet: phyWaitForAutoNegotiation TIMEOUT. *
- AppleRTL8169Ethernet: only work to 10Mbits. *
- You can't wake up the system when the laptop uses the battery and the system disk is a USB hard drive. **
- You can't wake up the system from PS/2 Keyboard/Trackpad. **
- The Wifi MediaTek RT3290 (1814:3290) device are not supported.
- The Bluetooth MediaTek RT3290 (1814:3298) device are not supported.
- The PCIe CardReader Realtek RTS5229 (10ec:5229) device are not supported. *** (10.12.5-)
- Stop working when sleep with inserted card. *** (10.12.5+)
- Create unified installer for all Mac OS versions
- Manual: How To Install Wifi Card Blacklisted In HP UEFI BIOS
- Manual: How To Install OSX Without Destroying Windows 8.x Partition
I successfully installed macOS 10.11.6 and Windows 7 Pro SP1 in UEFI mode on the laptop.
I know, there are detailed guides here and on osxlatitude.com but I was not agree with them and carefully check and test every step to tune my Mac.
Intel® Core� i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz, speedstep works with Clover default settings
Chipset Intel 7 series, no patches needed
Video: IntelHD4000 or NVS5200M switchable in BIOS, work in both cases
LAN; Intel 82579LM, works with IntelMausiEthernet.kext v2.2.1
Audio: IDT 92HD93BXX, works with VoodooHDA 2.9.0.
SDHC reader O2Micro; works with native AppleSDHC.kext with Clover Arbitrary properties.
USB3.0 works natively if not disabled in DSDT
PS2 keyboard and touchpad works with VoodooPS2.
WiFi: Dell Intel WiFi was replaced by Dell DW1520, Broadcom BCM943224HMS. DeviceID=4353
LCD Screen 1366x768
BIOS A12. Initially was A02. Then I flashed A23 and found it is quite bad. The screen is full of artefacts. Flash A12 and all is OK. Not tested other versions.
For some reason BIOS can switched from Intel to Nvidia by itself so I have to do my solution working independent on this state.
It is not working OOB although it has DeviceID known to Apple. The reason is WhiteList in the driver.
I set MacModel as MacBookPro10,1 while the WiFi will work on MacBookAir. I make a patch in Clover.
As well a patch for channels.
I deleted a kext Brcm4331 because it has the same DeviceID. Let kext Brcm4360 to work alone.
In Bios we can set Optimus = Enable/Disable
If Enable then we have two videocards Intel first and Nvidia second. In this case additional SSDT-3.aml will switch off Nvidia.
If Disable then we have only Nvidia card. It will work if Board-ID taken from iMac13,2.
But here there is contradiction with WiFi with required Board-ID from MacBookAir.
So I take MacModel as MacBookPro10,1 which is most close by CPU IvyBridge.
Set BoardID like iMac13,2 to make Nvidia working.
Patch BoardID in Brcm4360 to make WiFi working.
Now I have
and SSDT-3.aml in ACPI\patched folder. This SSDT will switch off Nvidia if Intel card ON.
For Intel graphics there is a patch against 8 apples at start.
No special kexts.
The brightness controlled by keys F1,F2 and slider in Control Panel in both case Intel or Nvidia. Details here #72
DSDT and SSDT
This is very long story and finally I have working sleep in both cases Intel or Nvidia.
I use my HWSensors3 with FakeSMC 3.5.0.
I got monitoring:
GPU main frequency
GPU shader frequency
Battery state % full, time to charged or time to empty.
Battery voltage dinamically.
Battery amperage dynamically. I can see it changes on heavy games.
I like VoodooHDA and have no problems with it.
The sound is clear, loud, and switchable between internal speaker and headphone.
Mic is working.
Just tested with BTFirmwareUpdate.kext and it works. I not needed it so switched off by wireless switch at right side.
Keyboard, Touchpad and Touchstick
My config, ACPI files and kexts are in attachment.
Better DSDT in the post #6.
Sleep working even when AC inserted.
Now I have HighSierra and this is my EFI folder
Welcome to discussion!