Jump to content
kaoskinkae

PCI. info

92 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RecordingExpert said:

Dope, FakeSMC isnt fixing it, but its ok, ill compare the efi I sent you with the one you sent back and ill find out where the differences lie. Ive learnt alot studying what you sent me, chasing definitions on google. Its definitely appreciated.  

Hate to chime the same question twice, but I wonder, is there an advantage to using VirtualSMC vs FakeSMC? 

 

https://github.com/acidanthera/VirtualSMC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
MaLd0n,

Hello,

I own a Z170X-Gaming-5 with a GTX980Ti (6 outputs) + 1 PCIe Wifi/BT Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD card + 1 PCI3.0 Orico PME-4U PCIe card (Fresco FL1100) all under High Sierra 10.13.6.

The iGPU is currently disabled in the BIOS but I want to reactivate it to be able to use the 2 video ports (HDMI and DP) and also benefit from the AirPlay.

The SMBIOS used is a SMBIOS of MacPro6,1 because I wish to add a GTX750 1Go with 2xDVI and 2xHDMI on the PCI-E 2 port of the motherboard if I can not use those of the iGPU, to be able to add 2 screens.

The ideal would be to have and the iGPU and the GTX750.

Could you, compile/provide the items so that I can view all my devices in the "PCI" section.
I also want to add 2 SSD M.2, one will be an NVMe and the other an M.2 SATA.
I will be grateful if you could help me, you will find attached my complete EFI file (APCI Origin, Congif.plist MacPro6,1) + an IOJones file.

Thank you to tell me also if it is missing information and what elements it will be necessary for me to provide you for the iGPU and / or the GTX750.

Thanks in advance!

PS: "Sorry for my English, I used Google Trad."

Files InsanelyMac.zip

Edited by blackhole63

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blackhole63 said:

MaLd0n,

Hello,

I own a Z170X-Gaming-5 with a GTX980Ti (6 outputs) + 1 PCIe Wifi/BT Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD card + 1 PCI3.0 Orico PME-4U PCIe card (Fresco FL1100) all under High Sierra 10.13.6.

The iGPU is currently disabled in the BIOS but I want to reactivate it to be able to use the 2 video ports (HDMI and DP) and also benefit from the AirPlay.

The SMBIOS used is a SMBIOS of MacPro6,1 because I wish to add a GTX750 1Go with 2xDVI and 2xHDMI on the PCI-E 2 port of the motherboard if I can not use those of the iGPU, to be able to add 2 screens.

The ideal would be to have and the iGPU and the GTX750.

Could you, compile/provide the items so that I can view all my devices in the "PCI" section.
I also want to add 2 SSD M.2, one will be an NVMe and the other an M.2 SATA.

I will be grateful if you could help me, you will find attached my complete EFI file (APCI Origin, Congif.plist MacPro6,1) + an IOJones file.

Thank you to tell me also if it is missing information and what elements it will be necessary for me to provide you for the iGPU and / or the GTX750.

Thanks in advance!

PS: "Sorry for my English, I used Google Trad."

Files InsanelyMac.zip

1- replace full clover folder

CLOVER.zip

2- Install last Clover version

3- Run it

https://olarila.com/files/Utils/RepairPermissions.zip

4-Reboot

5-Extract one SEND_ME

RunMe.app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So,

Already a big thank you for leaning on my record!

I have:
- Replaced my Clover file with yours,
- Re-installed "Clover 4741",
- Launched the "Repair-Command",
- Restarted,
- I re-enabled in my BIOS my iGPU (with "DVMT Pre-Allocated" on "32M" and "DVMT Total Gfx Men" on "256M"),
- Launched the "RunMe.app",
- Generated the "Send_Me" (in attachments).

Send me iMac-de-Test.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, blackhole63 said:

So,

Already a big thank you for leaning on my record!

I have:
- Replaced my Clover file with yours,
- Re-installed "Clover 4741",
- Launched the "Repair-Command",
- Restarted,
- I re-enabled in my BIOS my iGPU (with "DVMT Pre-Allocated" on "32M" and "DVMT Total Gfx Men" on "256M"),
- Launched the "RunMe.app",
- Generated the "Send_Me" (in attachments).

Send me iMac-de-Test.zip

looks good

 

IGPU stay only for Intel Quick Sync, don't connect nothing in IGPU, use only principal GPU

Enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok no worries about the iGPU!

By cons, with your DSDT file, my GTX980Ti has only 4 of its 6 ports that work (2xDVI, 1xHDMI, 1xDP) for both my 6 screens are well connected.

While without, I also have 4 ports out of 6, but these are the 3 DP and HDMI ports.

Is there anything to modify / edit in the latter or in another file (config.plist, kext, other file) ...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So,

I got confirmation today from nVidia (from technical service), my GTX980Ti can only run 4 screens simultaneously.

So, to operate my remaining 3 screens, I turn to my "plan B" which is to add a second graphics card, a GTX750 1GB with 4 video outputs (2xDVI, 1xHDMI, 1xVGA) and without 6-pin connection for the feeding (this is another model than the one mentioned earlier in this topic).

What makes me my:
- GTX980Ti on the PCIe-16x port (top port),
- GTX750 on the PCIe-8x port (middle port),
- Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD Wifi / BT Card on top PCIe-1x port,
- Orico PME-4U PCIe USB3.0 PCIe card on the middle PCIe-1x port

I also disabled the Clover patches in "Kernel & Kexts Patches" for USB and deleted the kext USBInjectAll to replace it with my USB injector.

I come back to you (@MaLd0n), because:

I already wish to thank you for your work!!!

And because I have questions about including the addition of my second GPU.

- Why, in the info "PCI" (photo attached), my 2nd graphics card (GTX750) appears in the column "slot" in "Slot-1" while my GTX980TI and my iGPU appear in "PCI Slot x" (0 and 3)? Should not it appear in "PCI Slot 1" ... ???
- What is the patch "com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyDriver" (Patch Assertions) ...? I understood that it was for audio but I do not understand what it really is.
- I also want to add my 2 previously mentioned M.2 SSDs (1xNVMe and 1xSATA), will they be seen in the "PCI" section?

For all this, must I give you a "Send_Me" again with "RunMe.app"?

Thanks in advance!

Capture d’écran 2018-11-26 à 20.39.07.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, blackhole63 said:

So,

I got confirmation today from nVidia (from technical service), my GTX980Ti can only run 4 screens simultaneously.

So, to operate my remaining 3 screens, I turn to my "plan B" which is to add a second graphics card, a GTX750 1GB with 4 video outputs (2xDVI, 1xHDMI, 1xVGA) and without 6-pin connection for the feeding (this is another model than the one mentioned earlier in this topic).

What makes me my:
- GTX980Ti on the PCIe-16x port (top port),
- GTX750 on the PCIe-8x port (middle port),
- Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD Wifi / BT Card on top PCIe-1x port,
- Orico PME-4U PCIe USB3.0 PCIe card on the middle PCIe-1x port

I also disabled the Clover patches in "Kernel & Kexts Patches" for USB and deleted the kext USBInjectAll to replace it with my USB injector.

I come back to you (@MaLd0n), because:

I already wish to thank you for your work!!!

And because I have questions about including the addition of my second GPU.

- Why, in the info "PCI" (photo attached), my 2nd graphics card (GTX750) appears in the column "slot" in "Slot-1" while my GTX980TI and my iGPU appear in "PCI Slot x" (0 and 3)? Should not it appear in "PCI Slot 1" ... ???
- What is the patch "com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyDriver" (Patch Assertions) ...? I understood that it was for audio but I do not understand what it really is.
- I also want to add my 2 previously mentioned M.2 SSDs (1xNVMe and 1xSATA), will they be seen in the "PCI" section?

For all this, must I give you a "Send_Me" again with "RunMe.app"?

Thanks in advance!

 

post new SEND_ME with NVME etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thank you for helping me because everything related to DSDTs and SSDTs I do not know anything ... !!!

So here is the new "Send_Me" + some pictures.

Currently, to operate the 3 screens on the GTX750, I am forced to plug them in hot.
I start with my 4 screens on my GTX980Ti and once on the desktop, I connect the 3 screens on the GTX750.
If not my 7 screens bugs (artifacts, glitch, freezes, black-screens, these symptoms are random but each time my Hack is not usable)

I have not connected the SSD M.2 SATA (it's voluntary), so when I want to add the latter, what should I do ... ???

 

Capture d’écran 2018-11-27 à 17.31.53.png

Capture d’écran 2018-11-27 à 17.32.01.png

Capture d’écran 2018-11-27 à 17.32.28.png

Capture d’écran 2018-11-27 à 17.32.43.png

Send me iMac-de-Test.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blackhole63 said:

So here is the new "Send_Me" + some pictures.

take one shot

DSDT.aml.zip

extract new SEND_ME after reboot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are new photos with your new DSDT:;)

- Info "PCI", with my 2 GPUs recognized a "Slot-1 & Slot-2" and my iGPU in "PCI Slot 3".

- Example of my graphics problems if I start with my 7 screens connected "cold", while if I boot as previously explained (hot connection of the 3 screens on the GTX750), I have almost no problems.
I do not understand where these problems can come from ... And that annoys me ...:(

Capture d’écran 2018-11-28 à 06.12.17.png

Capture d’écran 2018-11-28 à 06.06.09.png

Send me iMac-de-Test.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 3:28 AM, blackhole63 said:

Here are new photos with your new DSDT:;)

- Info "PCI", with my 2 GPUs recognized a "Slot-1 & Slot-2" and my iGPU in "PCI Slot 3".

- Example of my graphics problems if I start with my 7 screens connected "cold", while if I boot as previously explained (hot connection of the 3 screens on the GTX750), I have almost no problems.
I do not understand where these problems can come from ... And that annoys me ...:(

Send me iMac-de-Test.zip

no idea, bro

but 7 screen lol :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, for some, 7 screens it can do "a lot", but not for my use ...;)
If I could, I'll even add an 8th ...:D:D:D

 

Thanks again a thousand times for your help !!!;););)

 

By cons, is not there something to do with SSDTs ... ???

I saw a topic passed some time ago (I can not find it again, sorry!), In which I "understood" (I still have doubts about my understanding of English ) that you had to use a GPU SSDT ...

For now I will stay like that, as my Hack is always on. And if I have to reboot, I unplug the 3 screens on the GTX750 and I reconnect (hot) once under macOS.;)

 

So Wait & See...;)
____________

 

Other subject:

 

At the risk of seeing me say that I'm abusing, could you help me do the same thing as before with a new configuration I just bought:

- Gigabyte B360M-D2V
- Intel Core I3 - 8100
- SSD M.2 SATA

 

I do not have a GPU.
My monitor is plugged into the DVI output of the motherboard. ("On this new config, I only need one screen ...:lol::lol::lol:")


In the BIOS, I am set with the iGPU in "P1" for display and on "DVMT-Pre-Allocated" in "64MB" and "DVMT Total GFX Mem" in "256MB".

 

I installed Mojave 10.14.1 on the M.2 SSD via a USB3.0-M.2NGFF adapter plugging it into my MBP mid-2012, and I installed Clover 4784 on it (I put the config. plist, kexts and drivers), then I mounted the M.2 on the B360M.

 

I can currently only boot with the "config.plist" provided in the "Send_Me" attached.


I can not get the iGPU to work properly, I tried several combinations with various "ig-platform" and "IntelGFX" on my "config.plist" (no QE / CI and iGPU seen with 6Mo or black-screen depending on the tests performed).

 

The audio and the network work!:D

 

PS: "If this is not the right place for my request, I apologize in advance and I will open a post in the section you tell me!" ;););)
 

Send me macOSs-iMac.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, blackhole63 said:

I know, for some, 7 screens it can do "a lot", but not for my use ...;)
If I could, I'll even add an 8th ...:D:D:D

 

Thanks again a thousand times for your help !!!;););)

 

By cons, is not there something to do with SSDTs ... ???

I saw a topic passed some time ago (I can not find it again, sorry!), In which I "understood" (I still have doubts about my understanding of English ) that you had to use a GPU SSDT ...

For now I will stay like that, as my Hack is always on. And if I have to reboot, I unplug the 3 screens on the GTX750 and I reconnect (hot) once under macOS.;)

 

So Wait & See...;)
____________

 

Other subject:

 

At the risk of seeing me say that I'm abusing, could you help me do the same thing as before with a new configuration I just bought:

- Gigabyte B360M-D2V
- Intel Core I3 - 8100
- SSD M.2 SATA

 

I do not have a GPU.
My monitor is plugged into the DVI output of the motherboard. ("On this new config, I only need one screen ...:lol::lol::lol:")


In the BIOS, I am set with the iGPU in "P1" for display and on "DVMT-Pre-Allocated" in "64MB" and "DVMT Total GFX Mem" in "256MB".

 

I installed Mojave 10.14.1 on the M.2 SSD via a USB3.0-M.2NGFF adapter plugging it into my MBP mid-2012, and I installed Clover 4784 on it (I put the config. plist, kexts and drivers), then I mounted the M.2 on the B360M.

 

I can currently only boot with the "config.plist" provided in the "Send_Me" attached.


I can not get the iGPU to work properly, I tried several combinations with various "ig-platform" and "IntelGFX" on my "config.plist" (no QE / CI and iGPU seen with 6Mo or black-screen depending on the tests performed).

 

The audio and the network work!:D

 

PS: "If this is not the right place for my request, I apologize in advance and I will open a post in the section you tell me!" ;););)
 

Send me macOSs-iMac.zip

CLOVER.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So,

I just tried your Clover folder and unfortunately, it does not boot...

I tried all the values "DVMT-Pre-Allocated" and "DVMT Total GFX Mem", and modify the values "ig-platform" and "IntelGFX", trying all the possible combinations, and I get either a KP, a black-screen. (See photo attached)

The only way to boot is to set the value "0x12345678" in "IntelGFX".

With the latter, it boot but I have no QE / CI (HD630 always seen with 6Mo).
And in addition, with your DSDT, in the info "PCI" of the "Hardware" section, I have 2 values "about you", !!!

You will also find attached a new "Send_Me" with your EFI file.
The boot was done, with the manual modification of the "IntelGFX" value during the Clover boot (Options/Graphics Injector/FakeID) as mentioned above (So No-QE / CI).

Capture d’écran 2018-12-03 à 11.27.00.png

Capture d’écran 2018-12-03 à 11.30.36.png

Send me macOSs-iMac.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, blackhole63 said:

And in addition, with your DSDT, in the info "PCI" of the "Hardware" section, I have 2 values "about you", !!!

Capture d’écran 2018-12-03 à 11.27.00.png

Send me macOSs-iMac.zip

:lol::lol:

DSDT.aml.zip

ur video problem is just a correct config, nothing about DSDT or Clover folder

u need a correct config

check here

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/335018-intel-fb-patcher-v165/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×