InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
muharremkackin

How can I install macOSX to my Toshiba R850

Hello Guys! First sorry for bad English.

I am a newbie in the hackintosh world. I want use macOSX very bad. But I don't know how can I start.

If you help me I would be grateful. There is my laptop information.

• Toshiba R850-116
  • 2nd Generation Intel 2410M 2.30GHz CPU
  • AMD Radeon HD 7400M (DeviceID = 6760 - VendorID = 1002)
  • Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter (WLAN)
  • Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection (LAN)

If you want another information, I will write quickly.

A long time ago I tried to install macOSX Sierra, I installed and booted correctly. However, I could not install Graphic Card.

It did not work and when I looked in Device Manager, I saw 4MB cache. Just that.

How can I boot a correctly work macOSX?

Please help me. I need macOSX for my job. But I do not have money.

Thank all of you for hard working and for replies.

And sorry for the headline. I wrote wrong heading. My problem is Graphic Card.

Advertisement

I would recommend to change thread titel to "AMD Radeon HD 7400M - Sierra -  Toshiba R850 " or some similar. Laptop Modell doesnt matter / help is this case :)

Otherwise you not will get much help or even the post will moved to Laptop section.

Have you tried to google for "AMD HD 7400M Sierra" or search same here already? Can be that there is no solution for some mobile AMDs...

You may ask, for example, also here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291117-how-to-make-radeon-desktop-or-mobility-be-working-by-using-clover/page-21

Sorry, but I can't change the title of the topic. I tried already.

I searched on google but I didn't get any solution. I found an article in another forum. But I don't understand. Maybe you'll help me with understanding.

If you want  I can share the link.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bodich
      Hello. I am trying to install 10.13.4 to Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. I have already well working on same drive 250 GB 10.13.2. Installation starting, I see progress bar, next as usual restarting and coninuing installation. And in one minute (estimated time still did not appear) I have this error...
      It says:

Mac OS could not be installed on your computer
      Unable to complete operation (if I've translated correctly). (com.apple.osinstall, error -3)

I've attached original log file I've saved from there and also attaching it into the spoiler below, screen photo is under the spoiler. Have no idea what it could be, apfs.efi is latest version for 10.13.4, fakesmc is latest, other clover files and config are just the same as on working 10.13.2, clover version latest 4439 (10.13.2 loading well from this efi also). Please help, anybody know what it can be?

Installer Log 04-08-18.txt

• By M3G4DR01D
      Hello everyone, I have an Asus gl502vmk (i7 kabylake + GTX 1060 6 gb) laptop and I tried all the patches/kexts to get the brightness with fn keys/touchpad (I2C ELAN 1200 works with VooDoo I2C kext v1.0 but no gestures/preference pane)/Keyboard backlight to work but no success so far, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
      [EDIT] (10/04/2018)
      Battery status now works, thanks to @RehabMan turned out to be incorrect SMBIOS (used iMac instead of Mbp) lol, but it drains crazy fast (~1.5 - 2 hours while on standby (all apps quited!), on windows 10 it lasts 4 - 5 hours, and on linux it lasts 6 ~ 7 hours!)
      And with VoodooI2C v2.0.1 + VoodooI2CHID kext and patched DSDT, the touchpad is now detected in the sys pref pane but still no input.
      Sound works with VoodooHDA v2.9.1, but the only issue is that the jack sense isn't working (the output device doesn't auto switch to headphone when connected)

[EDIT 2] (11/04/2018)
      The system brightness now works thanks to @onejay09 but I have no brightness slider, and there are 4 extra brightness levels (brightness stops increasing after 12 levels)  and the brightness keys are not mapped correctly, plus the brightness decreases when I plug in the ac adapter, then increases if I unplug it???, the brightness level isn't also saved after reboot.
      battery still drains crazy fast (~1.5 - 2 hours, even with brightness at 50%, so apparently it is a power management issue).
      and I also have shutdowns while in sleep mode (I tried darkwake=10 and darkwake-0 and darkwake=no)

P.S. I have uploaded my new report files, thanks!

Latest report files (11/04/2018): https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/AMOpP0AY/file.html
    • By giacomo.dessi2303
      Salve, sto ancora tentando di far funzionare il mio lettore di schede SD, macos lo riconosce in resoconto di sistema ma non funziona, in firma c'è il modello esatto e gli id che ottengo da resoconto di sistema, ho provato a seguire varie guide e oggi ho trovato questa che sembrerebbe aver funzionato a questo utente: 
      Secondo voi è una buona idea eliminare un kext di sistema? E poi questi kext di cui parla dove gli trovo? Grazie a tutti
    • By bob.farm3366
      Hi all,

I'm new on this forum but I have some experience installing hackintosh infact I have a hackintosh running El Capitan. I started installing high sierra on my laptop but i encountered some issues. The installer wan't start.
      I attach the EFI partition with logs so that someone could help me.

thanks
      clove_high_sierra_bobfarm.zip
    • By giacomo.dessi2303
      Salve a tutti, ho un problema all'avvio di mac os che ho già provato a risolvere con foskvs ma senza risultati..
      Attualmente come smbios uso MacBookPro 12,1 (portatile in firma) mentre se uso imac 14,1 questo problema non si presenta.
      Dite che posso tenere iMac 14,1 magari rigenerando l'ssdt per il pm?