• By Tushark2
      Hello,
      1st my laptop spec. 
      CPU - 2.53 GHz Intel Core i3 380m
      RAM - 6 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
      GPU -  1st gen Intel HD Graphics 288 MB
      Laptop - Dell Vostro 3500 series
      BT/WIFI - AzureWave BCM94352HMB

I installed Olarila Mojave 10.14.6 and managed to install 1st gen intel HD graphics but it was bit laggy bcos this gnu doest support metal and its a old machine, so I decided to move to Olarila High Sierra.
      I installed it with most of things working fine expect some issues, for that I want to make SSDT and DSDT to make it run without glitches.

I am atteching my sendme.zip , can some take a look to my current settings and suggest me some changes  
      (Olarila down from few days for me )

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip
    • By mrwlkr
      Hello everyone, I've an Acer Aspire E5-574 running Mojave at last update, everything is fine, except by the laggy mouse, as the attached, when the system needs the graphic card (Intel HD 520) it's generates a lag.

Thanks

final_5e2761c58c6b910015da7cf6_967905.mp4 Send me MacBook-Pro-de-Murilo.zip
    • By lizdav
      Hello People,

I have a dual-boot system with both Win10 and MacOS on separate drives. MacOS on an SSD while Windows is on a standard laptop HD. At first it was working fine and I haven't thought much of it but recently MacOS started acting weird. The first thing I noticed was that Clover somehow "forgot" my primary boot drive. This wasn't a huge issue though, as it was booting just fine once I hit enter on the drive selected. I updated Windows 10 to a newer build, however, I did all of this with the SSD drive unplugged just to be sure. Now Windows is working properly while MacOS is having some quite frustrating errors which make it impossible for me to work...

Anyway, the problems are the following:

- random reboots
      - apps freeze or won't start just "bounce"
      - internet not working(eventhough every other device connects just fine)
      - system is laggy overall

I have tried emptying NVRAM int Terminal but I only got a message saying 'Error clearing firmware variables'. I've been searching for solutions on the web for the issue at hand but struggled to find one... I would really appreciate some help.

I attached my config.plist down below. If more information is required, please let me know.

Thank you!!

config.plist
    • By superdooper71
      Hi I wonder if you can help me out guys.
      I have few issues here
      • First
      when I boot the clover entry screen do not show the disk icons until i press enter
      (If I disconnect the keybord all is smooth, clover start, shows disk icons and boot from Mojave)
      • Second
      Randomly the keyboard and mouse become pretty unstable. The mouse cursor start flashing or the keyboard start to type repetedly <<<<<<<<<<< when i Press the spacebar or some other button
      (this behaviour is applied to all keyboard I have tried, actually 3 different ones)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      KB and Mouse are plugged on a USB 3.0 ports
      I have tried to reset the keyboard Pref but NO LUCK
      I have changed Keyboard - Same error
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      I enclose IOREGregistry and config.plist

MY CURRENT BUILD
      ASROCK Z270 PRO4
      i7 7700K
      32GB DDR4
      Gigabyte GTX 760

I believe that there is some code conflict but I have no idea what is wrong

Please HELP
      Cheers
      Franco
      config.plist
      iMac di imac27.ioreg.zip
    • By kushwavez
      A really good motherboard with macOS compatible bult-in Wifi & Bluetooth

ASUS Z170-Deluxe (with Wifi)
      BIOS: v3801
      CPU: i7-6700K 4.0 to 4.2 GHz (w/o OC)
      RAM: 1x 16 GB Corsair DDR4 2400 MHz
      GPU: Intel HD 530 (Headless) & ASUS Radeon RX 5700 OC 8 GB
      Audio: ALC 1150
      Ethernet: I219V2, I211-AT
      WiFi & Bluetooth: Broadcom BCM94360HMB Half-Mini-PCI-E
      More Specs: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Z170-DELUXE/specifications/

Catalina 10.15.2 - Windows 10
      What is working:
      BCM94360HMB Wifi and Bluetooth AirDrop, Handoff, FaceTime, Messages, App Store, iCloud, etc. Intel HD 530 (QE/CI tested, but now I'm using it in headless) Sleep RX 5700 (QE/CI with 2 1080p monitors connected) Sound USB Ports Two Ethernet ports macOS with a light OC (4.12 GHz - 4.5 Ghz, XMP, ASUS optimal) No problem so far ASUS HyperKit with a KINGSTON NVMe SSD - 250 GB  
      What is not working:
      -  

Not tested:
      VideoProc says that Hardware Decoding\Encoding is fully supported and enabled on both HD 530 and RX 5700 but I didn't test it Thunderbolt (no equipment)  
      Issues:
      None  
      BIOS Settings:
      Boot\CSM (Compatibility Support Module): Launch CSM: Disabled Boot\Secure Boot: OS type: Other OS Secure Boot State: Disabled Advanced\System agent (sa) Configuration: VT-d: Enabled Graphics Configuration: Primary Display: Auto iGPU Multi-monitor: Enabled RC6(Render Standby): Enabled DVMT Pre-Allocated: 128M Advanced\PCH Storage Configuration: SATA Mode Selection: AHCI HyperKit: Enable (if you have NVMe SSD with ASUS HyperKit) Advanced\CPU Configuration: Intel Virtualization Technology: Enabled CPU- Power Management Control: Intel SpeedStep: Enabled CPU- C-States: Enabled Intel SpeedShift: Enabled  
      Getting ready for installation:
      Download the bootpack (Clover v5098): Click here -> ASUS-Z170_catalina.zip  
      Installation:
      Create an installer with any method you know (- Mac: createinstallmedia - Windows: Transmac, Vmware, Win32diskimager) Copy my Clover folder to the USB's EFI folder Boot with the Installer USB If you have any problem (kp or freeze) boot with config_debug.plist to see what causes the issue  
      Post Installation:
      Download Clover Configurator and generate a new Serial Number for yourself  
      Some pictures:

Catalina & Windows 10 Dual-Boot (clean install, on one drive):
       Boot into your Mac installer, Create 2 partitions in GUID table (1 for Win (I used FAT32 but I think it doesn't matter what you choose), 1 for Mac)
       Install Mac, boot with your USB, mount your EFI partition (use terminal or an EFI mounter app), create an EFI folder (if there is no folder), copy the CLOVER folder I attached to the EFI folder, restart
      Boot into your Win installer, Format the partition you created for Win, install. 
      Now, it's automatically booting into Windows. To use Clover open cmd in administrator, type: 
      bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi  
      You're done! It will booting into Clover when you start the system, and you can select Win or Mac (or another OS if installed on a 3rd partition).

IF YOU GETTING ERRORS DURING WINDOWS INSTALLATION (could not be formatted, etc):
      Make sure you have GPT partitions, and GPT (UEFI) installer, also disconnect all external storage drives (except the installer USB)  
      Mounting EFI from Windows:
      Open cmd in administrator mode and type: mountvol b: /s (This will mount your EFI) Open Total Commander or Explorer++ in administrator mode to manage EFI mountvol b: /d (This will unmount your EFI)  
      Notes:

2020.01.19: Added ASUS HyperKit NVMe SSD to the "What is working" list
      2020.01.12: Tested system with OC, added more informations to BIOS settings
      2020.01.11: Added SmallTreeIntel82576.kext for 2nd Ethernet, Tested Ethernet ports
      2020.01.11: First upload