Jump to content
DoZe

Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7 Bios F5e

173 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement

Hello there,

I'm struggling to get my USB3.1 (The integrated ASMedia) at full speed ie 10GB, it shows only 5Gb/s on the attached USB 3.1 port/ I'm using an USB HDD with 3.1 connector.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ibsarr said:

yes and no because there is a lot of little problem with final cut and external drives that are ejected after the standby.

https://www47.zippyshare.com/v/9qUkNNOt/file.html
 

first put ur gpu in correct slot, u use in second slot and gpu run at 8x, not good, 580 run at 16x

MaLd0n 2018-05-28 às 19.26.58.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow ... thank you very much I did not even see it. I will put it in the right place.
Thank you
Ps quid the speed of USB ports?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Since this topic was bumped, is there any changes I need to make in regards to the Clover changes as of late? I am using the latest Clover revision (r4508).

Also, since I suspect 10.13.5 will be released soon, is there a new AppleUSBXHCI patch or does the one by FredWst for 10.13.4 still work in 10.13.5?

Edited by Awesome Donkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Awesome Donkey said:

Since this topic was bumped, is there any changes I need to make in regards to the Clover changes as of late? I am using the latest Clover revision (r4508).

Also, since I suspect 10.13.5 will be released soon, is there a new AppleUSBXHCI patch or does the one by FredWst for 10.13.4 still work in 10.13.5?

same patch from @FredWst work good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.
please can take a look at my config, sleep does not work, and I sure have many more failures.
Thank you very much for the help.
I'm sorry I use a translator.

Send me Rauls-iMac.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much,
Now at least hibernates, although it turns on in the moment, I think it must be a usb that gives error
I'm happy with this
Thanks again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gader said:

Thank you very much,
Now at least hibernates, although it turns on in the moment, I think it must be a usb that gives error
I'm happy with this
Thanks again :)

use power button for wake

DSDT.aml.zip

use sleep, disable hibernate

disablehibernate.command.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a machine, it works perfect.
I've tried for days.
thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gader said:

You are a machine, it works perfect.
I've tried for days.
thank you very much

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kaneske said:

Thx man! Donate you a Beer NOW really big Thank you!

Welcome!

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×