Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Allan

      Forum Rules   04/13/2018

      Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
DoZe

Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7 Bios F5e

144 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

On 3/12/2018 at 9:27 AM, MaLd0n said:

need wait forum is work normal, we check it

Since file uploads are still semi-broken for the time being, I've uploaded a new DSDT dump, Clover config.plist/drivers/kexts and IOReg to Dropbox. These should work as direct links without having to wait with a countdown, CAPTCHA, download button, etc. Some notes;

  1. Using the latest F5 BIOS for my motherboard, set back to stock (no overclock). Also did a nvram clear via F11 in Clover before dumping DSDT files, just in case.
  2. Clover has been updated to the latest SVN build. So it should have the latest drivers and everything.
  3. I've censored the BoardSerialNumber and SerialNumber strings in my Clover config.plist file - I'll add them back once everything is fine.
  4. I've also moved back to using the FakeSMC/HWMonitor from kozlek/RehabMan.
  5. I've updated all the kexts (AppleALC, Lilu, NvidiaGraphicsFixup, Shiki, etc.).
  6. I'm using a 1440p 144Hz monitor now over DisplayPort.

DSDTDump.zip

Clover.zip

IOReg.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 15/03/2018 at 8:37 AM, Awesome Donkey said:

It's a modded version of the UEFI BIOS, that's has updated drivers - it's not just updated microcode. Use at your own risk, of course. Personally, I've reverted back to stock UEFI BIOS.

I just tried to see if a 4.5 MB file would work to test forum uploads, but it still gives off the error -200 with upload failed. Oh well.

Interesting.

Which Problem do you have with the modded one ?

Edited by DoZe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DoZe said:

Which Problem do you have with the modded one ?

Nothing, just decided to stick to stock for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Awesome Donkey said:

Since file uploads are still semi-broken for the time being, I've uploaded a new DSDT dump, Clover config.plist/drivers/kexts and IOReg to Dropbox. These should work as direct links without having to wait with a countdown, CAPTCHA, download button, etc. Some notes;

  1. Using the latest F5 BIOS for my motherboard, set back to stock (no overclock). Also did a nvram clear via F11 in Clover before dumping DSDT files, just in case.
  2. Clover has been updated to the latest SVN build. So it should have the latest drivers and everything.
  3. I've censored the BoardSerialNumber and SerialNumber strings in my Clover config.plist file - I'll add them back once everything is fine.
  4. I've also moved back to using the FakeSMC/HWMonitor from kozlek/RehabMan.
  5. I've updated all the kexts (AppleALC, Lilu, NvidiaGraphicsFixup, Shiki, etc.).
  6. I'm using a 1440p 144Hz monitor now over DisplayPort.

DSDTDump.zip

Clover.zip

IOReg.zip

bro, take one test

DSDT.aml.zip

is a very rape table to avoid many acpi errors in boot, etc, all coffeelake need it

if u have a problems, press O key in Clover boot screen, go to Acpi Patching/DSDT Name and put DSDT02.aml

let me know

original

original.png

raped

rape.png

have many, mine now stay in 10k lines and work perfect, clean log, fast boot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Awesome Donkey said:

No problems here! Thanks, as always, @MaLd0n you're amazing bro.

Nice

take a test in some days and let me know ;)

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-03-11 at 9:03 AM, buyjoey said:

Hello, @MaLd0n

 

Yeah so F5 released. It said OCing issues fixed.

I've attached my Run me file here from the original (not using any DSDT)

Please look at my file and provide me the DSDT file.

And do you think iMacPro 1,1 can have iGPU enabled? I tired like config setting when I have iMac 18,3 SMBios, but it shows me wrong error like PTID sensors: started and hang forever.

Well, Anyway, it was just questioned about IGPU which is not needed for me now.

 

Thank you for your help in advanced.

 

Joe

hmm, seems like upload function is broken on this new website.

I used this link to my file RunMe.zip

@MaLd0n

 

Hi, could you see my file and fix DSDT for my system?

The previous version of DSDT(F5M) made me PTIDSensor: started error in Clover Boot.

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So, since Great @MaLd0n no answer, I just tried @Awesome Donkey's DSDT. It seems like working on my board as well, but there is some missing part of TH3.

And @Matthew82 is working on hot swap issue for Alpine Ridge in Gigabyte board. I hope it is solved soon.

Could anyone help my DSDT patch?

 

buyjoeRunme.zip

Edited by buyjoey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-03-26 at 4:42 AM, Awesome Donkey said:

Been running this for a few days, no issues here, so it seems to be working fine.

yours is working but, not perfect for my system. There is some missing PCI information. And still no hotswap for my TH3.

Last DSDT for F5m built by great @MaLd0n, was very nice.

 

Please, can you edit my buyjoeRunme.zip??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, buyjoey said:

yours is working but, not perfect for my system. There is some missing PCI information. And still no hotswap for my TH3.

Last DSDT for F5m built by great @MaLd0n, was very nice.

 

Please, can you edit my buyjoeRunme.zip??

@buyjoey :

See here , we're all concerned with thunderbolt hotplug problem. As DAW user, i'm also concerned with this problem, don't have the time to test this, but it seems to be a good start to solve this problem and perhaps this thread can give some idea to maLD0n too  :O) 

work in progress :

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/in-progress-ssdt-for-thunderbolt-3-hotplug.248784/

 

 

Edited by DoZe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's an F6 UEFI BIOS out now. Here we go again! :thumbsup_anim:

@MaLd0n that RunMe app of yours is VERY handy. Just ran it and it did all the work AND more. Since there's a new UEFI BIOS (F6) out and I've recently updated to 10.13.4, hopefully nothing is broken from those changes. The only things I've done since the last time are updating to 10.13.4, update to Clover r4440, (built from source) and updated ALL kexts that I could to their latest revisions available right now, redid the KextsToPatch part in the Clover config.plist to kinda match what RehabMan is using in his config.patches.plist (not sure if that's right though, needs double checked) and once again switched from the kozlek/RehabMan version of FakeSMC/HWMonitor to Slice's HWSensors3 once again - the new beta/rc HWMonitorSMC v2 app looks pretty good, AND it supports S.M.A.R.T. now! I also did a F4 DSDT table dump too with the new F6 UEFI BIOS, of course.

Send me folder download (ZippyShare): Send me Michaels-iMac.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Awesome Donkey said:

There's an F6 UEFI BIOS out now. Here we go again! :thumbsup_anim:

@MaLd0n that RunMe app of yours is VERY handy. Just ran it and it did all the work AND more. Since there's a new UEFI BIOS (F6) out and I've recently updated to 10.13.4, hopefully nothing is broken from those changes. The only things I've done since the last time are updating to 10.13.4, update to Clover r4440, (built from source) and updated ALL kexts that I could to their latest revisions available right now, redid the KextsToPatch part in the Clover config.plist to kinda match what RehabMan is using in his config.patches.plist (not sure if that's right though, needs double checked) and once again switched from the kozlek/RehabMan version of FakeSMC/HWMonitor to Slice's HWSensors3 once again - the new beta/rc HWMonitorSMC v2 app looks pretty good, AND it supports S.M.A.R.T. now! I also did a F4 DSDT table dump too with the new F6 UEFI BIOS, of course.

Send me folder download (ZippyShare): Send me Michaels-iMac.zip

DSDT.F6.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Awesome Donkey said:

@MaLd0n thanks!

Here's another send me folder download after adding the new DSDT (to check for any errors, etc.): https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/PthBBlBS/file.html

DSDT.aml.zip

send me new files with DSDT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×