• Similar Content

• By ajmcello
      The following files exist on the github:

a) Clover.app-v1.11-5100.zip
      b) Clover_v2.5k_r5100.pkg
      c) CloverISO-5100.tar.lzma
      d) CloverV2-5100.zip
      e) CLOVERX64.efi.zip

Is (a) for installing as an app on OSX? What is it for?

What is (b) for, the .pkg? Not exactly familiar with .pkg. I've seen it used in UNIX, but I believe it's also a PKG format for installing packages on OSX. So, what is the difference between this (b), and (a)? (a) is labeled v1.11-5100, while (b) is labeled v2.5k_r5100.
      (c) contains only this file, Clover-v2.5k-5100-X64.iso, which I assume is a pre-bootloader.
      (d) looks like the NON ISO version, to build an ISO?
      (e) Contains CLOVERX64.efi, which is the same CloverX64.efi for Clover.app-v1.11-5100 and CloverV2-5100.zip

Thanks for any explanations. 

• By Dolamarv
      Hi all, I have been using an x240 thinkpad for more than 2 months as hackintosh and it is very stable. As of now I am in Catalina 10.15.1 and it’s running great until I updated it to the new clover build r5100. My laptop won’t automatically sleep when I close the lid down now. I reverted back to 5099 and close-lid automatic sleep works. I don’t know what caused the problem but I think 5100 fixed a dsdt patching of some sort that that conflicted with my config plist? Thanks in advance!
    • By Aldaro
      Gigabyte, in their infinite wisdom, decided to remove the option to disable serial ports, and not being able to do so has been causing me some problems. I know that I have to either use a patch in clover, or create a custom SSDT to disable super I/O, but I honestly do not know how to go about doing this. One of the weirder problems I'm experiencing is the inability to connect to Apple Music (error 11556) unless I go into my network settings, and delete my serial connection. If anyone could help me out with this, that'd be greatly appreciated; anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this.

SPECS:
      Mobo GIGABYTE Z390 M GAMING (UEFI F8)
      CPU: i5 9600k
      RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz
      GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 w/ 8GB of VRAM (MSI armor oc edition)
      Storage Samsung 970 evo 500GB
    • By cvad
      View File Bootdisk Utility
      Make bootable USB Flash Disk for MAC OS X with Latest Clover bootloader revision fast and easy by one click! under OS Windows.
      Special utility from cvad & russian MAC community for new hackintosh users.

Enjoy...

For more information and complete instructions please see this topic.

Feel free to "Rate File"
      Submitter cvad Submitted 04/28/2013 Category Bootloaders