1. Allan

Allan

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ianxpluto
      Hi there,

Very exciting to join the this forum.

A friend helps me built my new iMac Pro couples weeks ago. It's always rebooted by kernel panic when I'm working or even using Chrome.

I tired to find some topics help me fix it, but I could't find it.

My system as follows: 

CPU: Intel 9900K
      GPU: MSI Radeon VII
      Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 (with F13 Bios Firmware, CFG unlock)
      SSD: Samsung 970 Pro

The following .kext installed:

AppleALC.kext
      AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
      IntelMausiEthernet.kext
      Lilu.kext
      USBInjectAll.kext
      VirtualSMC.kext
      WhateverGreen.kext

The following .efi installed

ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
      AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
      FSInject-64.efi
      SMCHelper-64.efi

My config.plist and DSDT.aml and Panic Report attached.

Thank you for help me or any suggestions.
      config.plist
      dsdt.aml
      Kernel_2019-07-06-181007_Echoes.panic
      Kernel_2019-07-06-193427_Echoes.panic
    • By bcuraboy3
      Good morning everyone. I have a HP Pavillion with the following specs
      I have managed to install MOjave on it, using Rehabman's config for Intel HD5500. 
      But I need some help with a DSDT for it.
      Would anyone be kind enough to have a look at the zip file, which contains the EFI folder, a IOREG, and some screenshots from DPCI Manager,
      and help me with a good DSDT patched and a correct config.plist for it?   
      Thank you very much.  Highly appreciated 
      I have also included a report from Aida64 in case anyone needs it 

15-p200np

Número do equipamento
      L5Z67EA
      Microprocessador
      Intel Core i7-5500U com placa gráfica Intel HD 5500 (2,4 GHz, 4 MB de cache, 2 núcleos);
      Memória
      SDRAM DDR3L de 4 GB a 1600 MHz (1 x 4 GB)
      Placa de vídeo
      NVIDIA GeForce 840M (DDR3 dedicada de 2 GB) >>  disabled already using the config.plist provided 
      Disco rígido
      SATA 1 TB 5400 rpm
      Unidade multimédia
      Gravador de DVD SuperMulti
      Visor
      HD BrightView com retroiluminação WLED de 39,6 cm (15,6 pol.) na diagonal (1366 x 768)
      Placa de rede
      Ethernet LAN Base-T 10/100 integrada
      Conectividade sem fio
      Combo 802.11b/g/n (1x1) e Bluetooth 4.0 (compatível com Miracast) >> It's not supported, but a DW1550 it's on it's way 
      Som
      BeatsAudio com 2 altifalantes >>  it's a ALC 290 
      Teclado
      Tamanho completo tipo ilha com teclado numérico
      Dispositivo
      HP Imagepad com suporte de gestos multi-toque
      Portas externas
      1 leitor de cartões multimédia SD multi-formato
      1 HDMI
      1 combinação auscultadores/microfone
      1 USB 2.0
      2 USB 3.0
      1 RJ-45
      Dimensões
      38,45 x 26,02 x 2,39 cm
      Peso
      2,27 kg
      Alimentação
      Transformador de alimentação CA de 65 W
      Polímero de iões de lítio 4 cél. 41 Wh
      Câmara
      Câmara Web HP TrueVision HD (frontal) com microfone digital de matriz dupla integrado
      Mac-Pro-Noi.zip
      Report.htm
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, i've installed on my pc MacOS Mojave but after installation my pc, sometimes, crash giving kernel panic.
      I came to the conclusion that it is a random kernel panic because sometimes it starting up and other times it isn't starting up

My PC:
      CPU: Intel i7 6500U
      LAN: RTL8100
      Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A
      USB 3.1

CLOVER.zip
    • By simplyhuman
      Hello All,
      I am trying to install SL from retail DVD image on Vmware 15.0.2 on a desktop with the following specs:

PC: Lenovo ThinkStation P510
      Memory: 16 GB
      CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1607 V4 @ 3.10 GHz
      GPU: nVidia Quadro K620

Steps taken till now, got the errors and progressively removed them by going through the forum topics:

1. Used unlocker 3.0.2 to unlock VMware workstation 15.0.2 (https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/335757-macos-unlocker-v30-for-vmware-workstation/?tab=comments#comment-2638208)
      2. Copied the patched EFI unlocker to x64 folder in VMware Workstation directory (https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/336110-macos-efi-unlocker-v10-for-vmware/?tab=comments#comment-2642442)
      3. Provided the full path of the patched files in the vm configuration file
      4. Got the cpuid mask from here (https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/243274-how-to-install-retail-os-x-106-snow-under-vmware-workstation-7-or-player-3/)

Now my VM boots up without errors but it displays a stop sign after the apple logo
      Please let me know how should I proceed as I think this is the last hurdle before successful installation of SL on VMware 15

• By JhonneR
      Good morning, everyone, I'm sorry if I was wrong in choosing the topic but I need help.
      I have found it extremely difficult to mount a Hackintosh in my acer.
      Setup;
      I5 2430m 2.4 6GB RAM
      Mobo P5we0 - Intel intel Graphics 3000
      At the moment I have not found out what my audio codecs are.
      but I'll leave the link on the motherboard.
      however, my real problem is several.
      I have already used the itakos image, I have already used several images that could be installed normally and that after installing the image I do not have internet via cable or wireless.
      And another, I already looked in other forums and I know that I will be called a donkey in the logical question but I have not been able to install the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or clover to start from the Hard Disk, so I do not know what to do.At the moment I still do not know if there has already been someone who has already installed the High Sierra or just the Sierra in this notebook model and obtained permanent success.
      If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
      Installations without success, but with the system already installed in ACER;
      SIERRA
      HIGH SIERRA
      MOJAVE
      All with the same symptom. Starting only by the bootable USB stick and without internet connection via cable and wireless.
      Appreciate ! Acer 5750 Official Page