1. Allan

Allan

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By ISmokeAir
      I am using opencore. I have an asrock z270 și killer and a core i7 7700k. I don't have a dgpu. I am using the integrated igpu(UHD 630). After booting up I get this kernel Panic.

• By UsamaShahid036
      I was previously using clover with Catalina and on that everything worked very good, now i shifted to Opencore everything is working on laptop except trackpad, from windows is searched that my trackpad is "Microsoft HID" and i have tried all the VoodoI2 kexts, seperately like VoodoI2CHID, VoodoI2CELAN, VoodoI2CSynaptics but trackpad won't work. Previously i was using VoodoI2CHID on clover and trackpad was working very fine.
      Kindly help me in that, a little help would be appreciated.
       I have attached my OpenCore EFI Folder

OC EFI.zip
    • By mavifree
      Sir 
      I am new in this, i try to make my hp laptop in hackintosh but i facing some error in clover boot manager while installing but unable to understand it. I really try hard but not able to get there, something i noticed that i facing same kind of error every time. I just watched youtube and visitied so forum like tonymac86, InsanelyMac, Noobsplanate and so on but nothing solved. So Please Please I Request All of You If you can help me to resolve my problem.
      Here Is my Laptop Specs:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Laptop : HP cs2082tx
      Mobo : HP84C1
      Southbridge : Coffee Lake-U/Y PCH
      CPU : Intel Core i5 8265U @ 1.60GHz Kaby Lake- U/Y
      Ram : 8 Gb
      HDD : 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD
      Graphics : Intel UHD Graphic 620 with nvidia MX250
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

I even don't is my laptop is compatible or not, and don't have MacBook or Mac Desktop so if you can provide important driver and other stuff for installation. I really be very thankful to you.
      Please Reply me if any other information about my laptop hardware i will attached it i only have this info right now. 

and i here attached my screenshot while installation error in clover.
      Sorry for my English.

Please Help Me 

• By ClementDel
      Hello,
      I'm new on this forum, I appologize if I make a mistake :)...

I tried to install Niresh Catalina on my laptop, but I can't finish the installation properly.
      I have a "Memory panic stackshot succeeded" error.
      I seems to be an error due to "ACPI", with error "AE_ALREADY_EXISTS".

This is a link of a video of my screen in slow motion https://photos.app.goo.gl/BHkou4WEg33DA9ib7 (I can do another if logs are not visible enough)

This error appears after the 10-15min loading of the installation, after a reboot.

This is my laptop https://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00167274.html.

If someone can help me, I will apreciate a lot!
      Thank you
    • By Andy Vandijck
      I decided to extract the immutablekernel for Catalina 10.15.3.
      I had to add a FAT header but it extracts just fine.
      Thanks to this we have the kernel and kexts for the immutablekernel.
      The info dictionary and lists are also included.
      Needs further study if it contains extras compared to the prelinkedkernel.
      Maybe we can find out what those .im4m files (for example immutablekernel.x589iclydev.im4m) are thanks to this.

Enjoy
      immutablekernel.zip