Volume MAC OSX could not be verified completely problem

newsman1

4 posts in this topic

I have been experiencing  a new problem with my installation

I'm running High Sierra (17B48) on a 128GB KINGSTON SSD and Windows 10 pro on a 500GB CRUCIAL SSD. and everything running ok expect one i was dealing with and that was taking too long to reboot and it never complete the bios reboot it is getting stuck at the asus logo when i reboot from High Sierra, but when i reboot from windows 10 everything works fine. so i have to shutdown the machine and reboot again and then the reboot works and clover loads normal.

and now i have this problem after using my Hackintosh for few days when i reboot it does work and it gives me this problem (Volume MAX OSX could not be verified completely problem)

this happen 3 times in past 2 weeks it happened last night and the only way that i can get back is using time machine to restore my High Sierra.

can some one help me with the old and the new problem that I'm dealing with.

Thank you very much in advance  

post-288845-0-91181600-1510670925_thumb.jpg

will right now my high sierra is working fine I did a couple of reboots already it is working fine.

and I did try that already (boot your USB installer to the prime installation screen and run Disk Utility to try and repair the disk.) I used first aid but it did not work it said (it could not fix error) and unmounted my ssd so I had to erase the drive completely and use time machine to restore.

no not really because this happen 3 times in the past 2 weeks the system works for a few days and it crashes and I use time machines to get back to my system.

and the other problem is when I reboot from Sierra it does not complete the reboot and it gets stuck at the MoBo (Asus) logo but when reboot from windows it works fine