Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MorenoAv

Random Freezes In Safari

4 posts in this topic

Advertisement

sorry to insist in this topic, but anyone have this problem or is only I, and anyone nows a solution?

sorry to insist in this topic, but anyone have this problem or is only I, and anyone nows a solution?

In kextstat.txt (attached in the first post) Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixUp are not loaded. Put them in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13, not in S/L/E or L/E.

In kextstat.txt (attached in the first post) Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixUp are not loaded. Put them in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13, not in S/L/E or L/E.

Thanks foskvs, I installed the kexts with kext utility and the freezes are gone... all works  :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Icaro82
      Hello everyone,
      I'm not new to Hackintosh. My first was 10 years ago, a Fujitsu laptop, and after the computer I have today and that I've been updating yet. The problem is that I've never been an expert and today there is less and less info about old boards in new systems. That is why I ask you for advice to continue keeping my pc for a few years.

My specs:
      CPU: Intel Xeon X5675 Plate: Gigabyte EX58-UD3R v1.6 Ram: 16GB Graphics: Sapphire Nitro + Radeon RX 590 8GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB Wifi: Usb TP-LINK TL-WN823 v2 Bluetooth: Usb Iogear GBU521W6  
      I installed Catalina and is stable. The basics work but I would like to improve it by solving the following faults (in order of priority):
      My SSD is not indexed and I can't change it. Spotlight and Time Machine don't work. It may be related, but the SSD has a Folder icon instead of a SSD icon. I've searched but can't find a solution. The graphics card only have the Displayports working. I know there are threads that say how to solve it but in my case none has worked. Sleep not working. It does not turn on if I press the keyboard or mouse and if I use the power button the screen keep black. Again, I have read threads about this but I didn't find the solution. Continuity/Handoff not working. I don't know where to start, I don't even know if my usb wifi and usb bluetooth is compatible for this. I need it because I think it's important for the next point. Sidecar. I have an iPad Pro and I need this working. I tried on wifi + bluetooth and nothing, not find the device. A better option would be a Usb-C cable but my motherboard doesn't have it. One thing, I read it's important H264 and HEVC decoding ok. I tested and both are ok.  
      I add the folders I have in the EFI partition, the config.plist and the list of kexts I use.

Thank you very much, any advice I would greatly appreciate it!
      CLOVER X58.zip
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
      I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed. 
      Now i want to try again to install macOS.

this is my spec: 
      HP 15-AY034NL 
      CPU: i7 6500U  with HD520
      SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
      Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
      USB 3.0 
      Ethernet: Realtek 8100

Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)

P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
      Thanks in advance 
      -ANTONIO
      CLOVER OLD.zip
      CLOVER.zip
    • By uzmi
      Hola:
      ¿Soy yo el único tarado que tiene problemas con Safari?
      No veo quejarse a nadie.
      En fin, a lo que vinimos.
      Uso Chrome, PERO en algún momento que resaltas una palabra y pones buscar en Google... salta Safari.
      ¿Es malo eso? No para nada, excepto que Safari se queda colgado, no funciona, y lo peor es que no puedo cerrarlo desde el boton rojo de la ventana, ni desde el dock, ni desde finder donde la opción salir está en gris.
      No conozco otras formas.
      El problema es que queda la dichosa ventana de safari abierta.... y no me deja reiniciar ni apagar.
      Lo que me resta por hacer es darle al botón físico de la torre.
      ¿A alguien mas le ha pasado? ¿Lo solucionó? ¿como?
      Chas gracias.

• By fighttoby
      I have tried to install clover via no UEFI legacy mode (and with UEFI method) using the method here (http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html)
      both times I can get to just past the clover boot screen and it freezes after that.
      I have verbose (-v) selected in boot options: On the non-UEFI install then it hangs on:
      "Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key>...."

I have had a lot of issues with trying to get the installer working and many different things that had to be disabled but now it just gets to here and stops. Some times it will glitch out on this screen and give me a the circle with the line through it and text garbage around it where the text in the pictures are.

Need help please.

This is the laptop im using the specs are the same nothing has changed.
      https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS_VivoBook_X202E/

config.plist
    • By Gorec
      Hi.
      I apologize in advance if I didn't post in the right category and if my title and description aren't specific enough :c

My config in a nutshell:
      CPU: i7 5820k GPU: MSI GTX 1060 3GB RAM: 16 GB MOBO: MSI X99 SLI PLUS I attached RunMe output with all the details of my built.

Some background:
      I have my Hackintosh for about half a year. That time I managed to make it works and fix major issues, but some of them left unresolved since then and I ignored them until now.
      I use my Hackintosh for Adobe projects (PR, AE, PS, IL, AU and a lot more) - most of them connected with video editing of course browsing with Chrome and other small tasks.

Problems:
      Random restarts - this is the biggest one. I'm starting to work on bigger and bigger projects and at this time I think I can't allow this to happen that often. In the past, they happened like once a day or a couple of times a week. However, now it's just frustrating when it happens even 5 or more times a day. I've tried to observe and find out what can be the cause but I haven't managed to find any connections. I thought it happens when Premiere or another app is using GPU, but I haven't seen increased usage when it restarts. I think that it can be connected with GPU, memory or PSU or... meh, anything else. I don't have resources to check if it'll work with other components. There should be some fix for this. I will really appreciate any help with this :c Restart instead of shutdown & sleep doesn't work. I've tried to look through some Google results for this and tried many solutions (as you can see in attached Clover folder), but I think the right one for many of these issues is to make my own DSDT. Glitches, freezes and other things while encoding a video. It happens very often when I try to do this. Maybe it is an issue with GPU or (hopefully) only with GPU drivers which can be fixed with some patch. Today my headphones stopped working. I have a multi-output device configured in the Audio MIDI Setup app which includes my headphones (HyperX Cloud via USB) and Soundflowerbed virtual audio device for capturing system audio. Today while I was trying (like 15 times) to encode a video in Media Encoder in the background and watch video on YouTube I stopped hearing anything from my system. Of course, it restarted a couple of times as always, but even this didn't solve this. If I plug them directly with mini jack (not via USB Soundcard which was in the box and which I always used) in the front IO or the back I only hear some loud noise It takes EX-Fat formatted volumes a few minutes to mount after each restart. I found a workaround to format it with NTFS since I have Tuxera installed and I will reformat these volumes when I will find time for this, but maybe there is some fix for this. GPU is a little bit hot. HW Monitor shows it is only 45-55 degrees, but for my hand is a little bit hot, idk. Also related to GPU - glitch after POST but before entering Clover boot menu. It is a black screen with little white squared glitches for a few seconds. Maybe it indicates the GPU drivers are loading, but maybe it shouldn't be like this. And if I can ask about that - I can't make all applications hide on startup. I, obviously, have "Hide" checkbox checked on every login item in settings, but it doesn't work, none of the apps is hidden in the dock. Is there a way to fix this? Also a small but annoying problem - I can't turn off permanently Mojave update notification (since I tried to install it, and I had to reverse to High Sierra because I had a black screen and I didn't have time for repairing all of them. Tags are not working in Finder - every time I tag a file or folder and make a change in it (for example save a text file) the tag disappears.  
      So, with knowing all of that, is there a way to make a proper DSDT file for my Hackintosh? I tried to look through some guides on how to make it but I think I reached my abilities to understand how Mac OS works and what all of these things are, so I'm asking you guys politely, would someone like to help me? At least with these random restarts? :/
      I really begin to think that I'm a newbie in configuring all of that Clover things - even after what I managed to do with my PC. Help me, pleease... :c

If you have any questions post it below, I will really appreciate any help <3
      Send me MBP-Gorec.home.zip