Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MorenoAv

Random Freezes In Safari

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I have random freezes in safari, I'm using intel graphicsfixup.kext, lilu, and my iTunes don't crash, anyone knows the reason that this happens?

Thanks in Advance

Send me iMac de AM.zip

Advertisement

sorry to insist in this topic, but anyone have this problem or is only I, and anyone nows a solution?

sorry to insist in this topic, but anyone have this problem or is only I, and anyone nows a solution?

In kextstat.txt (attached in the first post) Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixUp are not loaded. Put them in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13, not in S/L/E or L/E.

In kextstat.txt (attached in the first post) Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixUp are not loaded. Put them in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13, not in S/L/E or L/E.

Thanks foskvs, I installed the kexts with kext utility and the freezes are gone... all works  :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ammoune78
      Hey, i have problem of Freezes and Glitches with Intel HD 4400 in High Sierra 10.13.4. I have i5-4300U with the following edits:

OperationRegion (GFXH, PCI_Config, Zero, 0x40) Field (GFXH, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve) { VID0, 16, DID0, 16 } Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method { If (LEqual (Arg0, Buffer (0x10) { /* 0000 */ 0xC6, 0xB7, 0xB5, 0xA0, 0x18, 0x13, 0x1C, 0x44, /* 0008 */ 0xB0, 0xC9, 0xFE, 0x69, 0x5E, 0xAF, 0x94, 0x9B })) { If (LNotEqual (And (VID0, 0xFFFF), 0xFFFF)) { Store (Package (0x0E) { "AAPL,slot-name", "Built In", "name", "Intel Graphics Controller", "model", Buffer (0x0E) { "Intel HD 4400" }, "device_type", Buffer (0x14) { "Graphics Controller" }, "compatible", Buffer (0x0C) { "pci8086,412" }, "AAPL,ig-platform-id", Buffer (0x04) { 0x06, 0x00, 0x26, 0x0A }, "hda-gfx", Buffer (0x0A) { "onboard-1" } }, Local0) DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0)) Return (Local0) } } Return (0x80000002) } And using "0x04128086" as FakeID, injecting Intel enabled and using the "0x0A260006" in Clover config.plist.
      Please any suggestion to solve this issue?
      Thanks!
    • By PsychoKoopa
      I recently got an Asus X55U laptop with the following specs:

AMD Brazos C-60 1Ghz CPU
      4GB DDR3
      120GB HDD
      AMD HD 6290 Graphics.

I am trying to use the Sierra 10.12.5 raw file from the Olarila forum. I understand that I need to change the kernel on the installer USB to one that supports AMD processors, but I am not sure which kernel to use or how to replace it. If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

EDIT: Also when I try to use the Sierra Zone distro with the included AMD kernel, I get Error loading kernel cache (0x9) when trying to boot into the installer.

EDIT 2: Nevermind this post. I just read that your CPU needs SSE4.1 to run Sierra and the C-60 only had SSE4A. I'll try an older version and make a new post if necessary.
    • By randor48
      Hello there,

I just finished my Hackintosh with a clean High Sierra install. So far everything seems to be right, got even sleep through patched dsdt working. Only big issue is that videos (HTML5 on Safari(Youtube HD), iTunes trailer) causes System freeze. So it seems to be DRM related. I inject through Clover shiki and whatevergreen with lilu but this won't help at all. My mouse keep working but nothing else only power button shutdown helps.

I just read about this problem from Intel graphics but I'm using an AMD graphics and have iGPU deactivated in BIOS.

Anyone else have this problem or have a solution for that? In Sierra I had not any problems like this so it seems related to that.

Thanks in advance 
    • By dadal75
      scrollando le pagine con il mouse, siano esse Safari, cartelle del Finder , Chrome ecc. , ho questo difetto che si è mostrato improvvisamente...Allego video.

lo scrolling con i tasti funziona bene....
      come risolve?

altri forum consigliano la rimozione di Caches ( cartella contenuta in  /Users/mionome/Library ).
      Già provato ma inutilmente...

https://www.4shared.com/s/fkAFd4oJHca

grazie dell'aiuto