1. Picasso

Picasso

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By Funky frank
      Hi,

I am planning to make my hack ready for post High Sierra macos, finally xD  So I was looking for a proper AMD GPU, but it is not that easy to find a proper, recent guide for that. So compared a bunch of AMD GPUs, and this one seems to suit my needs the most: XFX RX 5500 XT Thicc II Pro 8GB

Will this graphics card work properly in macos? And what macos version is the minimum here? I read so many contradictory statements, some older said that the RX5xxx support in macos still sucks and is much slower than in Windows. Is this still true? I currently have a nvidia GT1050, I guess it still will beat that nvidia card?

Would this work with old but gold clover (recent version) + lilu and whatevergreen, or should I switch to OpenCore then?

Thanks for info!

• By james2058
      Hello guys!
      I have a Asus Zenbook with the following characteristics:
      Model: ASUS Zenbook UX310UQ
      CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
      IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
      RAM: 8GBx2 => 16GB RAM Bus 2133
      Wifi: Replaced with DW1560.
      Clover: Clover 5120
      UEFI/LEGACY: UEFI
      Storage: SSD Crucial 500GB
      Everything works fine!

I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset DW1560 (DCM20702A) and a Logitech K380 Keyboard and magic mouse. My Hackintosh is sleeping fine only problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses. I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses. And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.
      Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?
      Thank you all

• By pink101
      Hello everyone, i just want to ask something. why is it that my radeon hd 7770 graphic card was detected as "Latte" gpu instead of verde when using radeon_bios_decode? is the card actually a Latte graphic card but someone flashed it so they can sold to me as radeon hd 7770? or is it actually a real radeon hd 7770 but the tool falsely detected it as latte cpu?

• By amin321
      hello there, I have finished almost everything in my laptop Dell G3 15 3590 intel core i7 9750h UHD630, and everything is okay right now followed dortania (Open core guide) with all my ssdts patches including the USB port, the strange problem that I am facing which is in sleep awake functioning 
      sometimes it sleeps okay and when I am trying to wake it wakes properly, and sometimes it does not wake from sleep at all and then I have to force shut it down with the power button, and it gives me that Report, I wish anyone can help me please as I almost finished everything about 2 months ago and from then I am trying to figure out what makes that issue, please anybo dy help me