Shaneee

GT 430 on High Sierra

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone got this card running in 10.13? I've got it on my AMD system but stuck at IOConsoleUsers. I don't think it's a kernel issue as I've tested with multiple versions and configs between Enoch and Clover. I've tried the built in drivers with graphics injection as from 10.6.8 onwards has always needed for it to work and I've tried without. Also tried web drivers for 10.13 and even the 10.12.6 web drivers and included ones. Still IOConsoleUsers issue. Any ideas?

Advertisement

yes, but Qe/CI is not enable.... :(

On Sierra and below it does. If you've installed the web drivers remove them and only use injection. 

On Sierra and below it does. If you've installed the web drivers remove them and only use injection. 

with injection NVIDIA enabled and nv_disable=1  I can boot with smbios 17.1  but not  Qe/CI  (without nv_disable I have black screen)

with injection NVIDIA enabled without nv_disable=1  I can boot with smbios 14.2    Qe/CI= OK but can't generate ssdt because 14.2 not supported by Skylak and stop/halt does not work.

i have Asus z170 pro gaming and i5 6600K

how can I fix it?

with injection NVIDIA enabled and nv_disable=1 I can boot with smbios 17.1 but not Qe/CI (without nv_disable I have black screen)

with injection NVIDIA enabled without nv_disable=1 I can boot with smbios 14.2 Qe/CI= OK but can't generate ssdt because 14.2 not supported by Skylak and stop/halt does not work.

i have Asus z170 pro gaming and i5 6600K

how can I fix it?

Try MacPro5,1. I used 6,1 when I had it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

at boot have: this version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform!

Try MacPro5,1. I used 6,1 when I had it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk