• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      -OpenCore Vanilla TUTORIAL-

-USB Port Mapping TUTORIAL-

1 -Create a USB bootable

Create your usb installer, use this tool and download Catalina or Big Sur from Apple servers

Catalina
      installScript_allfullapp.zip

Big Sur
      installScript_1016fullapp.zip

Credits: crazybirdy

Copy Catalina / Big Sur installer to Applications folder, open terminal and run

Catalina

Big Sur

If you want check one step by step, check here

-Opencore Vanilla Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/ycvcnp8h

2- EFI folder USB installation

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

3- EFI folder SSD

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD 
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

4- Start Fine Tune

Run this app and post full dump here for full ACPI solution

RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

If you like a SSDT way, here we go
      SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

5- USB Solution
      USB INTEL SERIE 400.zip

Use these kexts, enable XHCI port limit patch and follow this tutorial for remap USB ports

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -HDMI / HDAU  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

-If you want to buy me a beer - Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By y010204025
      Update: On October 24, 2020, using clover to solve the macOS11 beta10 boot problem, you can now enjoy macOS11beta10, and the compatibility of subsequent versions is not guaranteed.
      HIDPI uses a modified version. You can directly execute the hidpi script to get a better experience. If you lose the repair, it is not within the scope of my support.
      Support upgrades without destroying the integrity of the original image.
      There seems to be a problem with the shortcut keys. If you can help solve it, thank you for your contribution.

Perhaps it was the first NEC (Lenovo) Lavie Z HZ550 to install hackintosh. I hope more people who like Lavie Z series can experience Hackintosh at HZ550. She is really great.

I found HZ550 & HZ750 on the Chinese website, which is amazing. It weighs only 790g, 13.3 inches, and the standard 2k screen, which is too attractive to me. I am a Hackintosh enthusiast. I think HZ550 or HZ750 with MacOS is the best Unfortunately, the Lavie Z series is not listed in China, only exists in the Japanese and American markets, and in the Japanese market is the NEC brand, while the American market uses the Lenovo logo.

Fortunately, I got an HZ550 from Taobao. Yes, not HZ750. In comparison, HZ750 has more touch screens and 360 ° flip. These are hard to attract me. More importantly, HZ750 is about 200g heavier than HZ550 That's why I chose HZ550. Well, because he is only 2,000 RMB.

The specific introduction can refer to NEC Japan official website:http://nec-lavie.jp/products/hz13b/

The HZ550 hardware list I obtained:

-/+:.          ningnan@ningnandeMacBook-Air
                      :++++.          OS: 64bit Mac OS X 10.15.5 19F96
                     /+++/.           Kernel: x86_64 Darwin 19.5.0
             .:-::- .+/:-``.::-       Uptime: 19m
          .:/++++++/::::/++++++/:`    Packages: 1
        .:///////////////////////:`   Shell: zsh 5.7.1
        ////////////////////////`     Resolution: 3840x2160
       -+++++++++++++++++++++++`      DE: Aqua
       /++++++++++++++++++++++/       WM: Quartz Compositor
       /sssssssssssssssssssssss.      WM Theme: Blue (Dark)
       :ssssssssssssssssssssssss-     Disk: 11G / 108G (12%)
        osssssssssssssssssssssssso/`  CPU: Intel Core i7-5500U @ 2.40GHz
        `syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy+`  GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
         `ossssssssssssssssssssss/    RAM: 4376MiB / 8192MiB
           :ooooooooooooooooooo+.    
            `:+oo+/:-..-:/+o+/-     

Advantages: small size, light weight, 2K screen, 8G memory, 512g SSD, keyboard feels good, and wireless network card can be replaced, which is unimaginable in today's thin and light books.
      Disadvantages: The sound is small, almost the same as the mosquitoes.

Ok, bragging is over!
      In order to use the wireless network, I changed the wireless network card from inter 7265 to BCM94352ZAE. Some people called it DW1560. It is uncomfortable that in China, this card and his elder brother DW1830 were hyped to a high price of 480RMB. of. Fortunately, I bought it early, and this card is also very stable under win10, and there is no high delay and outage. The hard disk should be PM951 of Samsung, not PM981, which is lucky.   Before installing Hackintosh: You need to prepare a 16G U disk, SanDisk is not a rough choice for making MacOS installation disk, I used the latest MacOS Catalina 10.15.5, got config.plist from Rehabman, and put together an EFI, the latest version of clover and kext drivers. Thanks to Rehabman and the developers of the Black Apple community. I do n’t like that OC team very much.
      Make an installation disk: If you have a computer running MacOS, you can use the command line to make it, if you do n’t have a computer running MacOS, you can try VMware, I know that the insanelymac forum allows discussion, or use ether to write the image to U disk, use the EFI I provided to boot into the installation process.   BIOS setting: Press F12 at boot to enter the BIOS settings, Tab switches to "Security-Secure boot", set to "DISable", this is what we need, and switch to "Boot -Boot devices", set the U disk as the first boot item You can directly enter the clover guide interface, please follow it for google it.
      It is worth noting that the remaining space of your EFI partition needs to be greater than 200M, otherwise, the disk format will be wrong. In addition, the format partition format is APFS, do not choose to encrypt, your data is not valuable, at least you must have this awareness of Hackintosh, the file safe is also the same, do not enable, do not use to find your mac, otherwise, change the machine, OK .   Fortunately, no additional ssdt patch is required. All the patch functions are implemented through clover. The flat Apple is turned on. This is to solve the problem of the flower screen. You can find a solution yourself.
      Experience your black apple, this will bring a better experience than MacBook Pro.  

• By gengik84
      First beta... build 20A4299v 

Useful information:
      macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg.zip OpenCore is now able to boot the installer and pre-existing installed macOS 11 Big Sur macOS Big Sur beta 8 build (20A5374i)  New! VMware alternative topic installScript_1016fullapp
    • By chris1111
      Here my theme of OC 

How to create are own Theme with Icnspack-Builder

You can Download the themes with ➤ Themes Downloader
      You can also have the themes on ➤ Github
      You can also have the themes on ➤ HTML Page