1. Allan

Allan

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Clover r4989 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4989 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4989-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By kalpesh2804
      Laptop Inbuilt Wifi and Battery Indicator not working in Catalina. (HP Pavilion 15t-au 100 Laptop)

Laptop Config:
      HP Pavilion 15t-au100 * i7-7500u 2.90Ghz * Intel HD 620 Graphic Adapter * Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3168 * Kingston SATA3 SSD 500 GB * HP Camera
    • By JackBauer24
      Hello,

I have installed OSx86 10.11 (El Capitan) on April 2016 on my Asus Z170 Deluxe system.

For installation I used this Thread.

I used it a lot and it worked well. Meanwhile I switched to Linux and I use Win10 time to time. So OSX was forgotten. Also it did not boot correctly anymore.

Now I wanted to start with a fresh installation and use OSX more often again. I want to use OSX 10.13 High Sierra. Is it working on my Asus Z170 Deluxe? I have the same Hardware as of April 2016 only the graphics card was updated to a Nvidia GTX1080.

My Hardware in detail: Asus Z-170-Deluxe (Bios 3801), i7-6700k, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, Samsung 950 Pro/M2 NVME 512MB, HDD 4 TB)
      Can I use some of support files from the old thread for the installation (see attachment)? Can I still use  Clover 2.3k r3292 Special Edition v2 ? Or do I need a newer version?

Has someone installed High Sierra successfully on the Asus Z170 Deluxe ?

About some hints where to start I would be thankful.

regards
      JackBauer24

Z170DeluxeFiles.zip
    • By fantomas1
      First beta... macOS Catalina 10.15 beta (19A471t)  Release Notes!!!

Useful information:

macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg.zip (thanks to gengik84)
      Clover r4945 (thanks to Cyberdevs)
      Lilu_plugins (thanks to gengik84)
      Port Limit Patch (thanks to daliansky)
      older non metal nVidia and Intel cards (thanks to fusion71au)
      MBR installation on macOS Catalina (thanks to crazybirdy) - workaround!!!
      Mac Downloader (thanks to ricoc90)