Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theetech

BCM94360CS2 Card + M.2 NGFF Adapter is too slow

2 posts in this topic

Folks & Experts,
I need your support WiFi & BT card (BCM94360CS2 Card + M.2 NGFF Adapter) is too slow.
(means to load a webpage it takes 5 minutes).
Same Page I load with USB WiFi Adapter works Blazing fast. Please help me.
My Settings & Components:

• Clover Boot
  • macOS Sierra 10.12.6
  • MSI H170i pro ac Mobo
  • Intel i5 6600
  • AMD RX580
  • BCM94360CS2 Card + M.2 NGFF

Advertisement

Assuming you have a genuine Apple card (beware of cheap but fake stuff from Asia that do not work), try and change channel on your wireless box/AP/router. This would normally force a frequency change and can sometimes help settle on a compatible one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bushi93
      Finally Manage to make on of the most powerful and compact Hackintosh available with > the i9-9940X 14 cores + the AsRock X299e motherboard and Vega RX 64 8GB.
      Used for Editing, Motion Design and VFX on Mojave 10.14.3
      Exports time >Four time faster compared to my last i7 6 cores hackintosh.

Need to add a lot of parameters to get the config.plst to work but once it's right it Works very smoothly!
      Turbo Boost up to 4.2 Ghz all core

Geekbench scores
      Multi core : 54000 (above the iMacPro 18 cores)
      Single core : 5200
      GPU : 186 800

Ethernet & Audio work without kext

GPU : The Gygabite VEGA RX 64 required a lowfanspeed.kext otherwise it will always have the fans running in full speed mode (and it can get really noisy).

Bluetooth & wifi (you can get a blue tooth dongle - the Azus works but you may experience some issue or lag sometime so the best solution is to replace the Bluetooth/Wifi card with the Bcm94360cs2 AC + its adaptor:
      https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07HFQKC2Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B073XHY68N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      With this card you won't need any kext to make it work : you will get native bluetooth and wifi support and even be able to control your bios and clover with your bluetooth magic mouse / keyboard !

USB3 PORTS : need to add some kext
      1 of the 2 USB 3.1 WORK in full speed > USB C  in 3.1 and for some mysterious reson the other USB type A in 3.1 work as USB 2 only
      The other 4 USB3 work fine and the 2 USB3 of my front IO (NCASE M1) work fine too 

XRP RAM OVERCLOCK : YES
      CPU Overcloking to 4.5GHz may work but did experience some freeze/crash and didn't notice any increase in render time when activated.

Here is a quick overview of my setup