• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Clover r4989 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4989 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4989-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By daltanious78
      hi all, I need a suggestion.
      I have an azurwave BCM94352GMB Wi-Fi / Bluetooth card, I tried to show it to my hackintosh with fakepciid and the other kext that serve for its operation but without success .. and if I see the card (even just Bluetooth or Wi -Fi) crashes the hackintosh not allowing you to do anything ... is there anything I can do is that I most probably haven't thought of?

Thank you for all

• By JackBauer24
      Hello,

I have installed OSx86 10.11 (El Capitan) on April 2016 on my Asus Z170 Deluxe system.

For installation I used this Thread.

I used it a lot and it worked well. Meanwhile I switched to Linux and I use Win10 time to time. So OSX was forgotten. Also it did not boot correctly anymore.

Now I wanted to start with a fresh installation and use OSX more often again. I want to use OSX 10.13 High Sierra. Is it working on my Asus Z170 Deluxe? I have the same Hardware as of April 2016 only the graphics card was updated to a Nvidia GTX1080.

My Hardware in detail: Asus Z-170-Deluxe (Bios 3801), i7-6700k, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, Samsung 950 Pro/M2 NVME 512MB, HDD 4 TB)
      Can I use some of support files from the old thread for the installation (see attachment)? Can I still use  Clover 2.3k r3292 Special Edition v2 ? Or do I need a newer version?

Has someone installed High Sierra successfully on the Asus Z170 Deluxe ?

About some hints where to start I would be thankful.

regards
      JackBauer24

Z170DeluxeFiles.zip
    • By alpha.delta
      I installed macOS 10.15 Catalina on my Lappy.
      Everything work fine but only DW1510 BCM94322HM8L wont work.
      DW1510 BCM94322HM8L work OOB on 10.14.x but not on 10.15.
      I need help.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solved By put IO80211Family.kext from macOs 10.14.5 to Clover/Kexts/10.15

• By t0mmenhansen
      I havent used my hackintosh in a while. I wanted to boot to my mac drive. This error comes up when i try to boot. Ive tryed using explorer++ and update the lilu kext and whatevergreen kext, no luck yet. Any ideas?

16GB corsair
      1080 nvidia card
      z370-f mobo
      mac drive is an SSD from kingston
      Display port outpoot