Im try use this, but is not easy to do... and not good in my hardware. Not run smooth...   EDIT: with beta 1 and 2 from Mojave Beta Developer Program, after Mojave GM was better, and im recommend use this in Clover now!!!    You need download this and drag and drop to Terminal gfxutil (103kb Unix exec), and type: -f gfx0 and hit enter    https://github.com/acidanthera/gfxutil/releases/download/1.76b/gfxutil-1.76b.zip    Or download here: gfxutil-1.76b.zip   Depends for your hardware and so, copy like mine not help you...you need generate your Path...unique!!   After that is show something like that:     @MaLd0n give all force to do that...and fix some duplicates gfx0 on my DSDT, so maybe you need that help from MalD0n...(this great guy) Don't forget the BEERS for him...    YOU REALLY NEED DELETED DUPLICATE GFX0 IN YOUR DSDT...OR NOT WILL RECOGNIZED FOR KEXT AMD10000CONTROLLER.KEXT   Copy the DevicePath and add with + in Clover>Devices>Properties... like picture..   Run Olarila command to reset you Nvram:   Olarila.command.zip   Restart... not use kext modified just original...   Cross your fingers...     To me its not run smooth...so im prefere my mod kext...is the best...to me   I hope so you enjoy this post your results...   All credits is to @MaLd0n...