Jump to content
fantomas

Nvidia Web Driver updates for macOS High Sierra (UPDATE Sept 25, 2020)

2,160 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, madamax2 said:

is Security update 2019-006 10.13.6 = build 17G9016?

how do I check what build version is for a dmg update file?

Yes, Security Update 2019-006 is 10.13.6 - (17G9016).  (See my Signature...)

 

To check Version of MacOS IN MacOS, with Mouse hover over Black Apple in Upper Left Corner, Click Once, Click "About This Mac".  On Popup Window, Click on 10.13.6 this will Expand and show you (17G9016); OR whatever current MacOS Version your System is on.

 

[EDIT 2:]  I'm NOT sure how you check this in the ".dmg" File.

 

 

TimeLord04

 

[EDIT:]

 

@madamax2

 

In your Signature - Please put in the Specs on your Computer(s)...  (See my Signature.)

Edited by TimeLord04
Update to Post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
3 hours ago, Badruzeus said:

 

Terminal: sw_vers

I was referring to the DMG update file which I can download from apple website 

e.g 

SecUpd2019-006HighSierra.dmg

I need to check it prior to installation so I can know if there is a official nvidia driver released for that build number before I install it.
 

8 hours ago, TimeLord04 said:

Yes, Security Update 2019-006 is 10.13.6 - (17G9016).  (See my Signature...)

 

To check Version of MacOS IN MacOS, with Mouse hover over Black Apple in Upper Left Corner, Click Once, Click "About This Mac".  On Popup Window, Click on 10.13.6 this will Expand and show you (17G9016); OR whatever current MacOS Version your System is on.

 

[EDIT 2:]  I'm NOT sure how you check this in the ".dmg" File.

 

 

TimeLord04

 

[EDIT:]

 

@madamax2

 

In your Signature - Please put in the Specs on your Computer(s)...  (See my Signature.)


thanks..
I didn't know your sig had that info 

yeah I already know about clicking the  "About This Mac" to get your current build number

I was more interested in finding out the build number of the DMG update file (SecUpd2019-006HighSierra.dmg) before I install it
since I can check if there is an official nvidia driver already released for it on front page

The front page lists the build number + nvidia driver version number for it..
but does not tell us what the actual update name that build number corresponds to.
 

Edited by madamax2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TimeLord04 said:

I'm just going by the two Articles I read after buying my Mac Pro last year.  Both Articles stated that ADOBE moved away from the "Suite" into the "Subscription - Paid Monthly" Model for their newer Software.  ADOBE CS6 Suite is the LAST Suite that is "Owned" by the Customer.  Further, these Articles stated that people were having issues Upgrading the OS beyond Sierra and keeping functionality of the Suite.  Hence; I have NOT Upgraded my OS on the Sierra Drive beyond the 10.12.1 Image that was given to me.

 

IF you had success in Mojave with CS6 Suite, more power to you, I believe you were one of the FEW whom did NOT have trouble.  KUDOS to you!  :)

 

I'm NOT up on the Quadro Line of GPUs, I believe MacOS controls the Video Driver for them.  (Built-in...)  However; I'm NOT sure IF you need to "Inject" GPU Functionality into Clover or NOT for that Card Group.  Someone with more knowledge of the Quadro Line of GPUs will have to chime in here.  I got into the NVIDIA Line of GPUs with the EVGA GTX-750TI SC Cards and moving forward.  So my knowledge of prior cards is QUITE Limited.  Sorry.

 

AND NO, you shouldn't need the CUDA Toolkit, just the 8.0.71 CUDA Driver for El Capitan.  IF you have available Sierra 10.12.1 to Install, you may have greater success with Updating the CUDA Driver beyond 8.0.71 and your CS6 Suite.  I'm NOT quite sure, though, IF CUDA Driver 418.163 will work right for you in Sierra.  High Sierra, CUDA Driver 418.163 works perfectly for me for my BOINC - SETI@Home Number Crunching.

 

Good Luck.  :)

 

 

TimeLord04

 

(LOVE my Doctor WHO...)

While I wasn't aware people were having issues with CS6 past 10.11, I'm not surprised. The installer handles oddly in High Sierra and Mojave, so the only hope is to install in an earlier version of the OS and hope functionality remains after update.

 

If it's helpful to someone, After Effects wouldn't work until I ran the update found on Adobe's website. Should work even on setups that have adobe blocked in the hosts file!

 

That being said, I think I'll follow your advice and go back to 10.11 to get CUDA back, although I would like to understand the logic of how nVidia's drivers are intended. Given I have an "official" web driver that supports Quadro 6000 in 10.13.6 (17G9016), you would think any HS compatible CUDA driver would be all that's missing. According to nVidia's website, cards that are in the 1 or lower performance category aren't supported by the CUDA drivers, but there's 3 different Quadro 6000 cards on their compatibility list, all of which are nowhere near a '1' (implying that whatever Q6000 variant one would have, one would have a greater that '1' performance value unit of measurement to attribute). 

 

It's been forever since I've checked, but do genuine Macs still use different versions of the same GPU model? ie you can't put the exact same Quadro 6000 card I have in this PC in a genuine Mac?

If that's the case, then perhaps the answer to my question has something to do with the Quadro 6000 being "accidentally" supported by the web driver (and NOT the CUDA drivers available in HS).

 

Alternatively, I could also imagine any number of other possibilities of what could be going on here. I know you said your knowledge of prior cards is quite limited, but am all ears for any theories you have in terms of understanding what everything is doing related to this (also, anyone else is more than welcome to chime in, lol).


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, madamax2 said:

I was referring to the DMG update file which I can download from apple website 

e.g 

SecUpd2019-006HighSierra.dmg

I need to check it prior to installation so I can know if there is a official nvidia driver released for that build number before I install it.
 


thanks..
I didn't know your sig had that info 

yeah I already know about clicking the  "About This Mac" to get your current build number

I was more interested in finding out the build number of the DMG update file (SecUpd2019-006HighSierra.dmg) before I install it
since I can check if there is an official nvidia driver already released for it on front page

The front page lists the build number + nvidia driver version number for it..
but does not tell us what the actual update name that build number corresponds to.
 

@madamax2

 

Typically, within 48 Hours of a new OS Release NVIDIA will release the new Web Driver to go with that OS.  So, 387.10.10.10.40.132 IS the Current NVIDIA Web Driver for Security Update 2019-006 - (17G9016).  Further, due to the Number Crunching that I have my Systems doing, I WILL NOT Update my MacOS to the next Security Update UNTIL I see that NVIDIA has released the concurrent Web Driver for that OS.

 

People here are REALLY GOOD about notifying everyone when the new NVIDIA Driver gets released.  IF, like me, you MUST have the New NVIDIA Web Driver released BEFORE having your System Update the OS; just keep reading this Thread shortly after an OS Update gets released.  Someone will first notify us all that the OS Update has released, then within 48 Hours - when NVIDIA releases the New Driver someone else will notify us all of the New Web Driver.

 

 

TimeLord04

 

 

12 hours ago, GhaleonX said:

While I wasn't aware people were having issues with CS6 past 10.11, I'm not surprised. The installer handles oddly in High Sierra and Mojave, so the only hope is to install in an earlier version of the OS and hope functionality remains after update.

 

If it's helpful to someone, After Effects wouldn't work until I ran the update found on Adobe's website. Should work even on setups that have adobe blocked in the hosts file!

 

That being said, I think I'll follow your advice and go back to 10.11 to get CUDA back, although I would like to understand the logic of how nVidia's drivers are intended. Given I have an "official" web driver that supports Quadro 6000 in 10.13.6 (17G9016), you would think any HS compatible CUDA driver would be all that's missing. According to nVidia's website, cards that are in the 1 or lower performance category aren't supported by the CUDA drivers, but there's 3 different Quadro 6000 cards on their compatibility list, all of which are nowhere near a '1' (implying that whatever Q6000 variant one would have, one would have a greater that '1' performance value unit of measurement to attribute). 

 

It's been forever since I've checked, but do genuine Macs still use different versions of the same GPU model? ie you can't put the exact same Quadro 6000 card I have in this PC in a genuine Mac?

If that's the case, then perhaps the answer to my question has something to do with the Quadro 6000 being "accidentally" supported by the web driver (and NOT the CUDA drivers available in HS).

 

Alternatively, I could also imagine any number of other possibilities of what could be going on here. I know you said your knowledge of prior cards is quite limited, but am all ears for any theories you have in terms of understanding what everything is doing related to this (also, anyone else is more than welcome to chime in, lol).


 

@GhaleonX

 

IF the PC Quadro 6000 has been Flashed, (typically by MacVidCards), to contain Mac EFI - THEN the PC Quadro 6000 Card CAN be used in the Genuine Mac AND give you Boot Screen.  WITHOUT being Flashed, a PC Card in a Genuine Mac, (with the OS above El Capitan), WILL NOT give you a Boot Screen.  (From what I've read and researched on other Hackintosh Sites.)

 

Even so, I chose to buy a Pre-Flashed MacVidCards' GTX-1070 8GB Card for my Hackintosh.  ($555 USD + $14 USD Shipping.)  For my Mac Pro 5,1 System I bought a used Pre-Flashed GTX-970 4GB Card off e-Bay.  HOWEVER; both Systems have Secondary GPUs - both EVGA GTX-1050 2GB Cards NOT Flashed.  I CAN confirm that having Video Cables connected to the Secondary Cards in both Systems and booting from them yields NO BOOT Screen.  ONLY my Primary Cards give me Boot Screen.

 

[EDIT:]  Forgot to mention that on my First Hackintosh with a Mac Pro 3,1 Profile to best match the Hardware Specs, I had on El Capitan, (starting with 10.11.3), two EVGA GTX-750TI SC 2GB VRAM GPUs.  Under El Capitan, these NON-Flashed GPUs DID yield a Boot Screen on BOTH Cards.  (Upgraded El Capitan to 10.11.6...  NO Issues.)

 

MacVidCards WILL Flash ANY PC Card matching the Physical Ports of ANY Card they sell.  Check MacVidCards.com for EFI Flashing Prices.

 

 

TimeLord04

Edited by TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 11:03 AM, TimeLord04 said:

 

@GhaleonX

 

IF the PC Quadro 6000 has been Flashed, (typically by MacVidCards), to contain Mac EFI - THEN the PC Quadro 6000 Card CAN be used in the Genuine Mac AND give you Boot Screen.  WITHOUT being Flashed, a PC Card in a Genuine Mac, (with the OS above El Capitan), WILL NOT give you a Boot Screen.  (From what I've read and researched on other Hackintosh Sites.)

 

Even so, I chose to buy a Pre-Flashed MacVidCards' GTX-1070 8GB Card for my Hackintosh.  ($555 USD + $14 USD Shipping.)  For my Mac Pro 5,1 System I bought a used Pre-Flashed GTX-970 4GB Card off e-Bay.  HOWEVER; both Systems have Secondary GPUs - both EVGA GTX-1050 2GB Cards NOT Flashed.  I CAN confirm that having Video Cables connected to the Secondary Cards in both Systems and booting from them yields NO BOOT Screen.  ONLY my Primary Cards give me Boot Screen.

 

[EDIT:]  Forgot to mention that on my First Hackintosh with a Mac Pro 3,1 Profile to best match the Hardware Specs, I had on El Capitan, (starting with 10.11.3), two EVGA GTX-750TI SC 2GB VRAM GPUs.  Under El Capitan, these NON-Flashed GPUs DID yield a Boot Screen on BOTH Cards.  (Upgraded El Capitan to 10.11.6...  NO Issues.)

 

MacVidCards WILL Flash ANY PC Card matching the Physical Ports of ANY Card they sell.  Check MacVidCards.com for EFI Flashing Prices.

 

 

TimeLord04

So I ended up putting this machine back on 10.11.5 and installing the drivers for those, and now I've got proper CUDA support in After Effects. I couldn't get it to work in 10.11.6 (even though the next CUDA driver revision seemed like it would support it). 

 

My current understanding is that the CUDA driver package dropped support for a lot of cards throughout its updates, while the display driver doesn't. So maybe there's a way to edit a newer CUDA driver for this, though this is purely a guess. 

 

I've got another machine here running 10.9.5 with a GTX 570 (and a 520 for a 3rd display) I could try testing after I give this machine back (I think they're both Fermi). Will update with any info if I learn something.

 

Speaking of first hackintoshes btw, mine was a Shuttle XPC SB51G that I ended up using as a media server to stream all my classic Dr Who (and some other stuff) from! That thing was a huge hacking effort and still had some flaws, but I later learned that it's got the same hardware as a TARDIS console, which apparently runs on a socket 478 board just like the SB51G (according to series 6, episode 4 of the newwho) xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-24-2019 at 3:58 PM - PST

 

Well, it's official...  :(  NVIDIA has pulled the plug!!!  :cry:

 

High Sierra IS THE LAST MacOS to utilize NVIDIA Web Drivers AND CUDA Driver 418.163!!!  NVIDIA CUDA Driver Support dies at 418.163 for MacOS with NVIDIA CLEARLY stating that "Future CUDA Drivers WILL NOT support MacOS!"

 

See Here:  NVIDIA Drops MacOS Support for CUDA.

 

AND Here:  CUDA Toolkit Release Notes.

 

An Era has passed into the cold dark night.

 

[EDIT:]

 

ALSO, See Here:  Insanely Mac - NVIDIA on OSX is almost no more.

 

 

TimeLord04

Edited by TimeLord04
Update to Post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hervé said:

Security Update 2019-007 --> 10.13.6 Build 17G10021

12-10-2019 at 5:56 PM - PST

 

Thank you @Hervé:)

 

Just need to wait, now, for the NVIDIA Web Drivers to catch up and get released.  Then I can Update the Hackintosh and Mac Pro 5,1.

 

 

TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone.


I am in a MacBook Pro 15" Retina late 2013. 

2,6 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

GRAPHYC CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

on a Mac Os High Sierra 10.13.6

I have install CUDA MANAGMENT and installed the last CUDA DRIVER Nvidia Web Driver - 387.10.10.10.40.132

I am using Adobe After Effects CC 2018 V.15.1.2

And the GPU of my Graphic Card is not working on Adobe After Effects at this time.

Please find Attached some screen shots.

Please let me know if there is any what to fix this.

Thanks a lot.

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 11.17.53.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 11.18.45.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 11.21.16.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@antuanet

 

Your CUDA Driver IS NOT up to date.  Install CUDA Driver 418.163.  (System Preferences  --->  CUDA : [In Driver Support]  --->  "Install CUDA Update")

 

After Updating your CUDA Driver, all should be well.

 

 

TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, i updated my Mac OS High Sierra to 10.13.6 (17G10021).. now the cuda can't updated The CUDA Driver currently installed on your system needs to be updated. Please update to the latest CUDA Driver to ensure your CUDA-enabled applications continue to function properly.
How many days later you think the update will come?

And in premiere pro rendering is there any problem for it?

thanks a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ksdesign said:

hi, i updated my Mac OS High Sierra to 10.13.6 (17G10021).. now the cuda can't updated The CUDA Driver currently installed on your system needs to be updated. Please update to the latest CUDA Driver to ensure your CUDA-enabled applications continue to function properly.
How many days later you think the update will come?

And in premiere pro rendering is there any problem for it?

thanks a lot

As stated prior - CUDA Driver 418.163 IS THE LAST CUDA Driver for MacOS.

 

In addition, NVIDIA Web Drivers for the new Security Update - 2019-007 - 17G10021 HAVE NOT yet been released.  It CAN take up to 48 Hours for NVIDIA to release new Web Drivers.

 

BEST suggestion is to Roll Back to 17G9016 - Security Update 2019-006.  IF you CANNOT Roll Back, try using your Time Machine Backup to Restore from.

 

 

TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TimeLord04 said:

As stated prior - CUDA Driver 418.163 IS THE LAST CUDA Driver for MacOS.

 

In addition, NVIDIA Web Drivers for the new Security Update - 2019-007 - 17G10021 HAVE NOT yet been released.  It CAN take up to 48 Hours for NVIDIA to release new Web Drivers.

 

BEST suggestion is to Roll Back to 17G9016 - Security Update 2019-006.  IF you CANNOT Roll Back, try using your Time Machine Backup to Restore from.

 

 

TimeLord04

thank you very much I will try to roll back 17G9016

edited..

I can't roll back, I have to wait the updated from Nvidia

Edited by ksdesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 3:58 PM, phi777 said:

@phi777

 

Thanks for this.  I will be Updating my Hackintosh and Mac Pro 5,1 by tomorrow.  :)

 

 

TimeLord04

 

[EDIT:]

 

12-13-2019 at 1:20 PM - PST

 

Just got Hackintosh-Andromeda Updated to 17G10021 and Web Driver 387.10.10.10.40.133.  NO issues to report.  Will Update Mac Pro HOPEFULLY later today.  IF NOT today, tomorrow.

 

 

[EDIT 2:]

 

12-15-2019 at 9:35 AM - PST

 

Mac Pro 5,1 - Daedalus Updated to 17G10021 and Web Driver 387.10.10.10.40.133.  NO issues to report.  All is well.

 

 

TimeLord04

Edited by TimeLord04
Update to Post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried to install the new driver on my newly updated HS 17G10021 hack

 

the update goes through, but it won‘t actually 'stick‘ or install and I’m stuck with no drivers for whatever reason

 

it keeps giving me the 'unable to open Nvidia driver manager‘ error once the system boots

 

i can‘t roll back unless I reinstall

 

specs are : x5650@4GHz, GTX 1080, 16GB RAM 

Edited by kamii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dHello everyone:

I am trying to install they new:

Nvidia Web Driver - 387.10.10.10.40.133 --> build 17G10021 (thanks to phi777)

I most say it is not working for HIGH SIERRA 10.13.6

Basically it is saying it is not compatible for this version. It is suppose to be for this version so, what could be the problem ?.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 21.57.50.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 21.58.10.png

same problem within me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 7:33 AM, TimeLord04 said:

@antuanet

 

Your CUDA Driver IS NOT up to date.  Install CUDA Driver 418.163.  (System Preferences  --->  CU

On 12/11/2019 at 7:33 AM, TimeLord04 said:

@antuanet

 

Your CUDA Driver IS NOT up to date.  Install CUDA Driver 418.163.  (System Preferences  --->  CUDA : [In Driver Support]  --->  "Install CUDA Update")

 

After Updating your CUDA Driver, all should be well.

 

 

TimeLord04

DA : [In Driver Support]  --->  "Install CUDA Update")

 

After Updating your CUDA Driver, all should be well.

 

 

TimeLord04

 

Hello.

 

Could you please send the link ?. 

Because the last CUDA Driver is: 

https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/387/WebDriver-387.10.10.10.40.133.pkg

 

And doing it by the System Preferences it is not working and there there is not Official CUDA Drives any more from NDIVIA and even if I do it by the NDIVIA DRIVER MANAGER, it is saying it is UP TO DAY with the driver 387.10.10.10.40.133.pkg

So could you please be more specific or facilitated the driver you are saying it is working. I mean the link to download the Driver it is working of course.

Thanks a lot.

 

Edited by antuanet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:whistle:

Hello!.png.f6e6ab3421a2a2a340e099c3a511851c.png


What does the above say??? It would seem you're not running the correct 10.13.6's build for that latest Web Driver version. In that respect, the screenshots you posted are useless. I guess you don't know how to check your macOS build number, do you?

 

Obviously, the crystal clear and logical information available on post #1 eluded you somehow... :drool:

 

Anyway, once you run the on the correct High Sierra build (hint: latest), you'll find that:

  1. Web Driver v387.10.10.10.40.133 installs and runs perfectly
  2. Cuda driver v418.163 runs fine too (and yes, it's the latest and last version to come out dixit nVidia!)

 

WebDriver.jpg.1032571f0b2507ccb1e9a9562ea22f66.jpg

 

This being said, one may wonder why on earth are you trying to use the Web Driver for a GT 750M. It's Kepler KG107 and should therefore be supported OOB with macOS's own native drivers.

 

Edited by Hervé

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2019 at 6:56 PM, kamii said:

Just tried to install the new driver on my newly updated HS 17G10021 hack

 

the update goes through, but it won‘t actually 'stick‘ or install and I’m stuck with no drivers for whatever reason

 

it keeps giving me the 'unable to open Nvidia driver manager‘ error once the system boots

 

i can‘t roll back unless I reinstall

 

specs are : x5650@4GHz, GTX 1080, 16GB RAM 

nobody have a fix to this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody have a fix to the issue i am having and not having acceleration on this update?

 

everything you need to know should be in the picture posted

PMBKzl5X.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

  • Similar Content

    • By fantomas
      Hi InsanelyMacaholics   

      Use this thread to link / talk about of the future Nvidia Web Driver updates for macOS Sierra.
       
      10.12.6
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f19 --> build 16G2136 (thanks to BreBo) New!
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f18 --> build 16G2028 (thanks to Riley Freeman)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f16 --> build 16G2016 (thanks to Cyberdevs)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f15 --> build 16G1918 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f14 --> build 16G1917 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f13 --> build 16G1815 (thanks to flowrider)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f12 --> build 16G1710 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f11 --> build 16G1618 (thanks to Frank Nitty)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f10 --> build 16G1510 (thanks to BreBo) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f09 --> build 16G1408 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f08 --> build 16G1314 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f07 --> build 16G1314 (thanks to haring)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f06 --> build 16G1212 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f04 --> build 16G1114 (thanks to lukazm)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f03 --> build 16G1036 (thanks to Gradou)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f01 --> build 16G29 (thanks to Badruzeus)
       
       
      10.12.5
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.15f01 --> build 16F73 (see this post)
       
       
      10.12.4
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.05f02 --> build 16E195(thanks to crachmaster4999)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.05f01 --> build 16E195 (thanks to Moviemakergr)  Pascal support!!!
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.45f01 --> build 16E195 (thanks to Lanc)
       
       
      10.12.3

      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.35f01 --> build 16D32 (thanks to shatterhenner)
       
       
      10.12.2
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.25f02 --> build 16C68 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.25f01 --> build 16C67 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.25b06 --> build 16C60b/16C63a (see this post)
       
       
      10.12.1
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.15f03 --> build 16B2657/16B2659 (thanks to Moviemakergr).
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.15f01 --> build 16B2555 (thanks to Moviemakergr)
       
       
      10.12.0
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.05f01 --> build 16A323 (thanks to phi777)
       
       
      GM
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A323 (same driver since DP4/PB3)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A322 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A320 (see this post)
       
       
      DP/PB
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A313a (DP8 & PB7) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A304a (DP7 & PB6) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A294a (DP6 & PB5) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A286a (DP5 & PB4) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A270f (DP4 & PB3) (thanks to TheRacerMaster)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.05.10.05b07 --> build 16A254g (DP3 & PB2) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.05.10.05b07 --> build 16A238m (PB1) (thanks to Faun) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.05.10.05b07 --> build 16A239j (DP2) (thanks to Faun)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.05.10.05b03 --> build 16A201w (DP1) (thanks to Xmedik)
       
    • By fantomas
      hi people  
       
      you can use this thread to link / talk about of the future Nvidia Web Driver updates for El Capitan
       
      10.11.6
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f16 --> build 15G22010 (thanks to BreBo)  New!
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f15 --> build 15G21013 (thanks to BreBo) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f14 --> build 15G20015 (thanks to DMCrimson)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f13 --> build 15G20015 (thanks to Louvier)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f12 --> build 15G19009 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f11 --> build 15G18013 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f10 --> build 15G17023 (thanks to Badruzeus)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f09 --> build 15G1611 (thanks to Badruzeus)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f08 --> build 15G1510 (thanks to Badruzeus)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f07 --> build 15G1421 (thanks to bb1045)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f06 --> build 15G1217 (thanks to bb1045)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f05 --> build 15G1212 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f04 --> build 15G1108 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f03 --> build 15G1004 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f02 --> build 15G31 (thanks to Moviemakergr)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f01 --> build 15G31 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      [uPDATE_3]Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15b01 --> build 15G24b (thanks to DMCrimson)
       
      10.11.5
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.10f02 --> build 15F34 (thanks to marcozardi)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.10f01 --> build 15F34 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      [uPDATE_2] Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.10b01 --> build 15F31a (see this post)
       
      10.11.4
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.06f01 --> build 15E65 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.06b01 --> build 15E (see this post)
       
      10.11.3
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.05f02 --> second release for build 15D21 (thanks to Fljagd)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.05f01  --> build 15D21 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.05b02 --> build 15D (see this post)
       
      10.11.2
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.04f02 --> second public release (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.04f01 --> build 15C50 (see this post)  
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.04b02 --> build 15C48a (see this post) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.04b01 --> build 15C47a (see this post)
       
      10.11.1
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.03f02 --> second public release (see this post) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.03f01 --> build 15B42 (thanks to jperkins909)
       
      10.11.0
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.02f02 --> build 15A284 (thanks to MTWomg)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.02f01 --> build 15A284 (see this post)
       
      DP
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.01b07 --> GM/DB/PB6/DB7/PB5 (thanks to BreBo) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.01b06 --> build 15A (thanks to MTWomg) 
    • By ivanmacx85
      NVIDIA ha rilasciato i driver grafici per macOS High Sierra 10.13

      Questi driver sono attualmente l’unico metodo per ottenere l’accelerazione grafica delle schede:

      -Pascal   GTX 1050, 1050 Ti, 1060, 1070, 1080, 1080 Ti, TITAN Xp
      -Maxwell GTX 750, 750 Ti, 950, 960, 970, 980, 980 Ti, TITAN X


       
      Per disinstallare i vecchi WebDriver attenersi alla seguente procedura: 

      1.) Aprire l'NVIDIA Driver Manager nella voce della barra dei menu.

      2.) Fare clic sull'icona del lucchetto e immettere la password dell'amministratore.

      3.) Fare clic sul pulsante disinstallazione.

      4.) Fare clic su disinstalla e continuare con la disinstallazione. Riavviare il sistema come indicato

      5.) Installare la versione originale del kext AppleGraphicsControl.kext (solo se lo avevate modificato in precedenza) in / S / L / E / tramite Kext Utility

      Ignorate questi passaggi se venite da un'installazione pulita di High Sierra


      Per installare il nuovo pacchetto WebDriver NVIDIA 10.13 distribuito ufficialmente, procedere come segue:

      1.) Scaricare e installare il pacchetto NVIDIA WebDriver HighSierra 10.13.pkg Durante l'installazione comparirà un messaggio di errore, ignoratelo e continuare l'installazione finché non vi verrà richiesto di riavviare il sistema.

      2.) Solo per chi ha smbios iMac 15,1 - iMac 17,1 - MacPro 6.1 Prima di riavviare mettere nella cartella kext other NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext.zip, NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext.zip e Lilu.kext per evitare il problema dello schermo nero dopo l'avvio del sistema
       
      3.) In alcuni casi è necessario impostare nel file .config il SIP (CsrActiveConfig) su 0x3

      4.) Ora riavviate il sistema. Al momento dell'avvio del sistema, avrete il WebDriver Nvidia completamente funzionante con supporto OpenGL e Metal 2


    • By spec3
      ciao, 
       
      Ho appena acquistato una GTX 980, ho due partizioni , una con Sierra . e una con Yosemite, su Sierra ho installato i Web driver , messo webdriver al config.plist e tutto funziona a dovere. In Yosemite ho fatto la stessa cosa, al riavvio  non sono  piu  riuscito ad entrare nel sistema operativo, ovviamente ho usato le versioni dedicate per ogni sistema operativo a meno che non mi sia confuso e ho installato i driver sbagliati. Per rientrare ho provato di tutto, safe mode, staccando l'nvidia , provando ad entrare con l'intel integrata, provato a cambiare SMBIOS dalla partizione di Sierra.
       
      Come posso rientrare nel sistema? ce un modo per eliminare i driver manualmente da un altra partizione?
       
      grazie

    • By imatefx
      I have a nvidia gt425M on my asus n53jq laptop almost everything is working correctly audio , lan , wifi
      even display is detected , I was not using nvidia web driviers on el capitan
       
      Only some windows and desktop background are distorted the resolution is 1920x1080, 
      The Video ram is 1024 MB but the "About mac" window shows only 1023 MB 
       

       
      Can someone help me out.
×