Jump to content
About Just Joined group Read more... ×
fantomas

Nvidia Web Driver updates for macOS High Sierra (UPDATE Sept 25, 2020)

2,165 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Nope, Web Drivers support stop at Pascal cards and High Sierra. That Turing card is just unsupported/no good on a Hackintosh.

 

Do a little homework for you next card before purchasing... :whistle:

 

Edited by Hervé

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
6 minutes ago, Hervé said:

Nope, Web Drivers stop at Pascal cards and High Sierra. That Turing card is just unsupported/no good on a Hackintosh...

So what should i buy as i need more rendering power (4-6G Ram )and to be fully supported on my Mojave Hackintosh ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off-topic! Please search the forum 'and/or the Web), there are plenty of threads relating to that matter. Open a new thread in the Graphics Cards section if necessary.

 

Edited by Hervé

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-2-2019 at 3:09 PM - PDT

 

Well, this time I waited a few days to let things "settle" to see if they released a "Fix of the Fix..." - like the last couple times.  Pleased to see that (17G9016) did NOT get re-released with a new Version.

 

Updated Mid-2010 Mac Pro 5,1, (first this time), to 10.13.6 - (17G9016).  Had a HUGE scare when instead of getting to the Login Screen, the Update changed to a BLACK Screen for 25 Seconds - Then got to the Login.  Of course, since the Web Driver was then Incompatible, got the Flickering Screen during Login attempt.  Typed in my Password, hit Enter, got a small spinning circle under my Login and after 25 Seconds of this, the Mouse Cursor went to Rainbow Wheel of Death!

 

Since I've NEVER had a problem with Updates on the Mac Pro before, I was scared to DEATH here!!!  I forced shutdown of the System, rebooted, and this time NO BLACK Screen, got to Login, NO FREEZE this time, and System functionality was "Normal"...  Updated NVIDIA Web Driver, rebooted again, got back into System "Normally" for a second time...  Confirmed I was on (17G9016), confirmed I was on the new Web Driver, confirmed the Web Driver was Selected and Running.

 

All seems well, now!  Don't know what the issues were.  I'm hoping she gets to "Normal" Number Crunching tonight.

 

I have NO CLUE what this will mean for my i7 7700K Hackintosh!  (A little scared here...  Wish me luck.)

 

 

Good Luck to everyone else.  :)

 

 

TimeLord04

 

[EDIT:]

 

11-3-2019 at 1:39 - PST

 

Updated Hackintosh to (17G9016) and Web Driver 387.10.10.10.40.132.  Had issues here, too.  After getting back to the Desktop, NVIDIA Updater COULD NOT connect to the Internet to Update the Web Driver.  Rebooted TWICE and still couldn't get Internet connection from my Fenvi FV-T919 WiFi/BT Card!  Luckily I had DL the File prior to performing the Update, so I installed ".132" Manually.  Rebooted, AGAIN, and THIS TIME had Internet!  Even went back to the NVIDIA Driver Checker and this time it said "No Updates".

 

So, beware, this (17G9016) Update CAN be buggy for some.  A friend of mine Updated his iMac after I Updated my Hackintosh.  For some reason only known to Apple, his iMac DID NOT encounter issues on Updating.

 

Good Luck everyone.

 

 

TimeLord04

Edited by TimeLord04
Update to Post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Funky frank said:

hi I would like to install the recent 387.10.10.10.40.132 driver on my 10.13.4 system. How to do that again? I think it was possible to change the Info.plists in the driver and temporarily change the system version.plist? Wasn't there a script for that, too?

 

 

here: https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update

 

hey @fantomas..maybe you miss my name in OP 

Edited by iCanaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Funky frank said:

 

But it shows me "387.10.10.10.30.106 is already installed.". I wanted to install 387.10.10.10.40.132 to my 10.13.4 system.

 

I do not know why people are using using some kind of scripts or github to get latest nvidia web drivers version while we already have dedicated topics and even an app that will do the job for you -  NVIDIA Web Driver Updater    :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Funky frank said:

 

But it shows me "387.10.10.10.30.106 is already installed.". I wanted to install 387.10.10.10.40.132 to my 10.13.4 system.

In order to PROPERLY utilize the New Web Driver ending ".132", you MUST be on the Latest 10.13.6 High Sierra OS.  I DON'T remember where 387.10.10.10.30.106 falls into, I think 10.13.4 but NOT entirely sure...  IF you are NOT on 10.13.6, kindly Update your OS to the Latest 10.13.6, and your NVIDIA Web Driver Updater WILL tell you to Update to 387.10.10.10.40.132.

 

There is ONLY ONE Official Web Driver Release from NVIDIA PER MacOS Release!  ".132" IS NOT for your System on 10.13.4.  I'm sure someone will come along and state that it "can be forced", BUT IT'S NOT intended for your current OS.

 

 

TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of upgrading my 10.12 to an install of 10.13.6, but I would like to retain nvidia/cuda performance.

Should I do an update install or a Fresh Install?

I have a mid 2014 macbook pro with a nvidia 750m.

 

Can I  just install high sierra and update to the latest security update of '2019-006', is nvidia performance fixed with the latest web drivers?, or should I follow the directions at the bottom of this page, which is to only install up to security update 002?  https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1025945/cuda-setup-and-installation/mac-cuda-driver-fully-compatible-with-macos-high-sierra-10-13-error-/16

 

Thanks for any guidance of the best way to do this!  Or... should I just stay on 10.12?

Edited by eleaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, biciolino said:

Thank you, Biciolino.  :)  Since he's on the .106 Driver, he's on the (17E199) High Sierra OS.  As I stated, he MUST Update to 10.13.6 - (17G9016) High Sierra OS to achieve the ability to Update to the ".132" NVIDIA Driver.

 

 

TimeLord04

Edited by TimeLord04
Update to Post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 11:06 PM, TimeLord04 said:

As I stated, he MUST Update to 10.13.6 - (17G9016) High Sierra OS to achieve the ability to Update to the ".132" NVIDIA Driver.

Yeah, sorry, i misunderstood his request. I thought he was wondering why .132 drivers were not installable on 10.13.4 and asking which ones were. Besides, i see no reason for @Funcky Frank not to upgrade to 10.13.6. I too was forced to stay with High Sierra till a couple of weeks ago because of my GTX 1080 but it worked perfectly in 10.13.6 with .132 drivers.

 

Biciolino

Edited by biciolino
typos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, eleaf said:

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of upgrading my 10.12 to an install of 10.13.6, but I would like to retain nvidia/cuda performance.

Should I do an update install or a Fresh Install?

I have a mid 2014 macbook pro with a nvidia 750m.

 

Can I  just install high sierra and update to the latest security update of '2019-006', is nvidia performance fixed with the latest web drivers?, or should I follow the directions at the bottom of this page, which is to only install up to security update 002?  https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1025945/cuda-setup-and-installation/mac-cuda-driver-fully-compatible-with-macos-high-sierra-10-13-error-/16

 

Thanks for any guidance of the best way to do this!  Or... should I just stay on 10.12?

I'm NOT sure what "performance" you are looking for in said Drivers.

 

I play some StarCraft:Remastered on my Hackintosh, (see Full Specs in Signature), I also do Scientific Number Crunching, (CUDA), on the two GPUs in the Hackintosh.  This Hackintosh was created with 10.13.3, and routinely Updated.  Now on 10.13.6 - (17G9016), with Web Driver 387.10.10.10.40.132.  I've had NO issues on my Hackintosh.

 

Unless you have some program like ADOBE CS-6 Suite, (or older), that prevents you from Updating to High Sierra, I say go for it and Update.  I'm sure you'll notice on the Mac Pro 5,1 in my Signature that you'll see the Sierra 10.12.1 Drive.  This Drive will NOT be Updated because I DO have ADOBE CS-6.  However; the Primary Drive DOES have High Sierra 10.13.6 - (17G9016), and ALSO does Scientific Number Crunching on the two GPUs in that System.

 

It all depends on your 3rd Party Software Packages as to what OS you should be on, or consider Updating to.

 

ymmv

 

 

TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fabiosun said:

@TimeLord04

you can patch/ unlock any 10.13.6 web drivers released to work with all 10.13.6 OSX version.

Searching on this forum it is possible to find the way to do it

 

As I stated, that 'someone' would come along and state that '...it is possible to force the driver to work....', I DON'T recommend it.  As each specific Driver Version is released for each specific OS release.

 

I choose to use what is released for the OS Version.  To each his/her own.

 

ymmv

 

 

TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fabiosun said:

@TimeLord04

your choose is legit..but maybe someone could have the need to use "volta" compatible driver (108)  or a multigpu less buggy driver of latest..so having this chance for me is fine :)

 

For me, my main concern is for the Scientific Number Crunching that I have both of my Systems working on.  (BOINC - Berkeley Open Infrastructure Network(ed) Computing.)  The BOINC Program/App used allows me to Join MANY Distributed Computing Projects.  I choose to Crunch for SETI@Home, and Einstein@Home, and occasionally CollatzConjecture.  BOINC, and these Projects REQUIRE that I have the "RIGHT" Driver for the OS, AND, (for SETI@Home), the current CUDA Driver for the OS in question.

 

I CANNOT afford to 'play around' and hash this and hash that and force things to work and find out that BOINC 'might NOT' function correctly afterwards.

 

Kinda like people whom have 'forced' the High Sierra NVIDIA Web Drivers to 'Install' on Mojave, ONLY to find out that the Video RAM is ONLY seen at 7MB EVEN WITH the Driver Loaded - BECAUSE "Acceleration IS NOT Enabled in Mojave".  'Forcing' something in, just 'cause you "can" is NOT necessarily the "right" thing to do.

 

Again, ymmv.

 

Good Luck with whatever one chooses to do.  I choose to use the Appropriate Driver for the OS in question.

 

 

TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 3:58 PM, TimeLord04 said:

In order to PROPERLY utilize the New Web Driver ending ".132", you MUST be on the Latest 10.13.6 High Sierra OS.  I DON'T remember where 387.10.10.10.30.106 falls into, I think 10.13.4 but NOT entirely sure...  IF you are NOT on 10.13.6, kindly Update your OS to the Latest 10.13.6, and your NVIDIA Web Driver Updater WILL tell you to Update to 387.10.10.10.40.132.

 

There is ONLY ONE Official Web Driver Release from NVIDIA PER MacOS Release!  ".132" IS NOT for your System on 10.13.4.  I'm sure someone will come along and state that it "can be forced", BUT IT'S NOT intended for your current OS.

 

 

TimeLord04

 

I'm wrestling with a system right now trying to get CUDA support to work properly. For some reason, I can't get it to show in After Effects CS6 (which I installed in El Capitan and then upgraded to High Sierra within OSX). raytracer_supported_cards.txt has "Quadro 6000" added.

 

Gfx card is Quadro 6000

OS X Version: 10.13.6 (17G9016)

GPU Driver Version: 355.11.10.10.40.102

CUDA Driver Version: 418.163

 

I'm not sure where I've gone wrong here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GhaleonX said:

 

I'm wrestling with a system right now trying to get CUDA support to work properly. For some reason, I can't get it to show in After Effects CS6 (which I installed in El Capitan and then upgraded to High Sierra within OSX). raytracer_supported_cards.txt has "Quadro 6000" added.

 

Gfx card is Quadro 6000

OS X Version: 10.13.6 (17G9016)

GPU Driver Version: 355.11.10.10.40.102

CUDA Driver Version: 418.163

 

I'm not sure where I've gone wrong here...

@GhaleonX

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, After Effects CS6 is part of the ADOBE CS6 Suite, correct???  I believe this Suite works up to Sierra 10.12.x, and I'm NOT sure where the ".x" cuts off Support...  I've read a few Online Articles...  My Mac Pro 5,1, (in Signature), has the Sierra 10.12.1 Drive Listed...  My Sierra Drive was imaged from the guy I bought the System from, and included with that OS was my copy of ADOBE CS6.  The Articles I read and researched afterwards DID say NOT to go to 10.12.6 or parts of the ADOBE CS6 Suite "...might NOT function correctly, IF at all."

 

Can you Roll Back the OS Update back to El Capitan?  This MIGHT be your best bet to regain functionality of your After Effects program.  Again, as I've stated before, research your suite of software to see what limitations MAY arise BEFORE Upgrading one's OS - Including GPU Drivers.  Due to the limitations of ADOBE CS6 on my own Sierra 10.12.1 - (16B2657) w/Web Driver 367.15.10.15F03, I'm NEVER Upgrading the OS on that Drive.

 

IF you CANNOT "Roll Back", do you have Time Machine that you can Restore from to get back to your El Capitan setup?  AND, once back on El Capitan, you will need to Uninstall CUDA 418.163 and ONLY go up to CUDA 8.0.71 for El Capitan.  This comes from a BOINC App Developer for MacOS that I know.  Anything above CUDA 8.0.71 in El Capitan WILL cause you grief.

 

 

TimeLord04

 

[EDIT:]  Edited to include CUDA info for El Capitan

 

[EDIT 2:]

 

Web Link - NVIDIA CUDA Driver 8.0.71 Direct from NVIDIA - For El Capitan:  CUDA Driver 8.0.71 For El Capitan.

Edited by TimeLord04
Update to Post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TimeLord04 said:

@GhaleonX

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, After Effects CS6 is part of the ADOBE CS6 Suite, correct???  I believe this Suite works up to Sierra 10.12.x, and I'm NOT sure where the ".x" cuts off Support...  I've read a few Online Articles...  My Mac Pro 5,1, (in Signature), has the Sierra 10.12.1 Drive Listed...  My Sierra Drive was imaged from the guy I bought the System from, and included with that OS was my copy of ADOBE CS6.  The Articles I read and researched afterwards DID say NOT to go to 10.12.6 or parts of the ADOBE CS6 Suite "...might NOT function correctly, IF at all."

 

Can you Roll Back the OS Update back to El Capitan?  This MIGHT be your best bet to regain functionality of your After Effects program.  Again, as I've stated before, research your suite of software to see what limitations MAY arise BEFORE Upgrading one's OS - Including GPU Drivers.  Due to the limitations of ADOBE CS6 on my own Sierra 10.12.1 - (16B2657) w/Web Driver 367.15.10.15F03, I'm NEVER Upgrading the OS on that Drive.

 

IF you CANNOT "Roll Back", do you have Time Machine that you can Restore from to get back to your El Capitan setup?  AND, once back on El Capitan, you will need to Uninstall CUDA 418.163 and ONLY go up to CUDA 8.0.71 for El Capitan.  This comes from a BOINC App Developer for MacOS that I know.  Anything above CUDA 8.0.71 in El Capitan WILL cause you grief.

 

 

TimeLord04

 

[EDIT:]  Edited to include CUDA info for El Capitan

 

[EDIT 2:]

 

Web Link - NVIDIA CUDA Driver 8.0.71 Direct from NVIDIA - For El Capitan:  CUDA Driver 8.0.71 For El Capitan.

 

I can erase and reinstall if I have to. No big deal, the CS6 suite only takes about an hour to install.  I'm not sure of any loss of functionality; FWIW, I was also able to use the CS6 suite in Mojave (before I downgraded back to HS). My only issue is finding the right combination of CUDA driver (I also installed the CUDA toolkit, though I don't think I needed to). Do I need to disable injection from Clover for this to work? I had set it up in the past and don't recall having to do that, but the older I get the harder it is to remember everything haha!

 

EDIT: Tom Baker is the best xD

Edited by GhaleonX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GhaleonX said:

 

I can erase and reinstall if I have to. No big deal, the CS6 suite only takes about an hour to install.  I'm not sure of any loss of functionality; FWIW, I was also able to use the CS6 suite in Mojave (before I downgraded back to HS). My only issue is finding the right combination of CUDA driver (I also installed the CUDA toolkit, though I don't think I needed to). Do I need to disable injection from Clover for this to work? I had set it up in the past and don't recall having to do that, but the older I get the harder it is to remember everything haha!

 

EDIT: Tom Baker is the best xD

I'm just going by the two Articles I read after buying my Mac Pro last year.  Both Articles stated that ADOBE moved away from the "Suite" into the "Subscription - Paid Monthly" Model for their newer Software.  ADOBE CS6 Suite is the LAST Suite that is "Owned" by the Customer.  Further, these Articles stated that people were having issues Upgrading the OS beyond Sierra and keeping functionality of the Suite.  Hence; I have NOT Upgraded my OS on the Sierra Drive beyond the 10.12.1 Image that was given to me.

 

IF you had success in Mojave with CS6 Suite, more power to you, I believe you were one of the FEW whom did NOT have trouble.  KUDOS to you!  :)

 

I'm NOT up on the Quadro Line of GPUs, I believe MacOS controls the Video Driver for them.  (Built-in...)  However; I'm NOT sure IF you need to "Inject" GPU Functionality into Clover or NOT for that Card Group.  Someone with more knowledge of the Quadro Line of GPUs will have to chime in here.  I got into the NVIDIA Line of GPUs with the EVGA GTX-750TI SC Cards and moving forward.  So my knowledge of prior cards is QUITE Limited.  Sorry.

 

AND NO, you shouldn't need the CUDA Toolkit, just the 8.0.71 CUDA Driver for El Capitan.  IF you have available Sierra 10.12.1 to Install, you may have greater success with Updating the CUDA Driver beyond 8.0.71 and your CS6 Suite.  I'm NOT quite sure, though, IF CUDA Driver 418.163 will work right for you in Sierra.  High Sierra, CUDA Driver 418.163 works perfectly for me for my BOINC - SETI@Home Number Crunching.

 

Good Luck.  :)

 

 

TimeLord04

 

(LOVE my Doctor WHO...)

Edited by TimeLord04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is Security update 2019-006 10.13.6 = build 17G9016?

how do I check what build version is for a dmg update file?

Edited by madamax2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

  • Similar Content

    • By fantomas
      Hi InsanelyMacaholics   

      Use this thread to link / talk about of the future Nvidia Web Driver updates for macOS Sierra.
       
      10.12.6
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f19 --> build 16G2136 (thanks to BreBo) New!
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f18 --> build 16G2028 (thanks to Riley Freeman)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f16 --> build 16G2016 (thanks to Cyberdevs)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f15 --> build 16G1918 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f14 --> build 16G1917 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f13 --> build 16G1815 (thanks to flowrider)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f12 --> build 16G1710 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f11 --> build 16G1618 (thanks to Frank Nitty)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f10 --> build 16G1510 (thanks to BreBo) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f09 --> build 16G1408 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f08 --> build 16G1314 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f07 --> build 16G1314 (thanks to haring)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f06 --> build 16G1212 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f04 --> build 16G1114 (thanks to lukazm)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f03 --> build 16G1036 (thanks to Gradou)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.25f01 --> build 16G29 (thanks to Badruzeus)
       
       
      10.12.5
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.15f01 --> build 16F73 (see this post)
       
       
      10.12.4
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.05f02 --> build 16E195(thanks to crachmaster4999)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 378.05.05.05f01 --> build 16E195 (thanks to Moviemakergr)  Pascal support!!!
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.45f01 --> build 16E195 (thanks to Lanc)
       
       
      10.12.3

      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.35f01 --> build 16D32 (thanks to shatterhenner)
       
       
      10.12.2
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.25f02 --> build 16C68 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.25f01 --> build 16C67 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.25b06 --> build 16C60b/16C63a (see this post)
       
       
      10.12.1
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.15f03 --> build 16B2657/16B2659 (thanks to Moviemakergr).
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.15f01 --> build 16B2555 (thanks to Moviemakergr)
       
       
      10.12.0
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.15.10.05f01 --> build 16A323 (thanks to phi777)
       
       
      GM
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A323 (same driver since DP4/PB3)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A322 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A320 (see this post)
       
       
      DP/PB
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A313a (DP8 & PB7) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A304a (DP7 & PB6) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A294a (DP6 & PB5) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A286a (DP5 & PB4) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.10.10.05b01 --> build 16A270f (DP4 & PB3) (thanks to TheRacerMaster)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.05.10.05b07 --> build 16A254g (DP3 & PB2) (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.05.10.05b07 --> build 16A238m (PB1) (thanks to Faun) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.05.10.05b07 --> build 16A239j (DP2) (thanks to Faun)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 367.05.10.05b03 --> build 16A201w (DP1) (thanks to Xmedik)
       
    • By fantomas
      hi people  
       
      you can use this thread to link / talk about of the future Nvidia Web Driver updates for El Capitan
       
      10.11.6
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f16 --> build 15G22010 (thanks to BreBo)  New!
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f15 --> build 15G21013 (thanks to BreBo) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f14 --> build 15G20015 (thanks to DMCrimson)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f13 --> build 15G20015 (thanks to Louvier)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f12 --> build 15G19009 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f11 --> build 15G18013 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f10 --> build 15G17023 (thanks to Badruzeus)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f09 --> build 15G1611 (thanks to Badruzeus)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f08 --> build 15G1510 (thanks to Badruzeus)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f07 --> build 15G1421 (thanks to bb1045)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f06 --> build 15G1217 (thanks to bb1045)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f05 --> build 15G1212 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f04 --> build 15G1108 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f03 --> build 15G1004 (thanks to BreBo)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f02 --> build 15G31 (thanks to Moviemakergr)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15f01 --> build 15G31 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      [uPDATE_3]Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.15b01 --> build 15G24b (thanks to DMCrimson)
       
      10.11.5
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.10f02 --> build 15F34 (thanks to marcozardi)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.10f01 --> build 15F34 (thanks to WeBeRiO)
      [uPDATE_2] Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.10b01 --> build 15F31a (see this post)
       
      10.11.4
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.06f01 --> build 15E65 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.06b01 --> build 15E (see this post)
       
      10.11.3
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.05f02 --> second release for build 15D21 (thanks to Fljagd)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.05f01  --> build 15D21 (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.05b02 --> build 15D (see this post)
       
      10.11.2
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.04f02 --> second public release (see this post)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.04f01 --> build 15C50 (see this post)  
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.04b02 --> build 15C48a (see this post) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.04b01 --> build 15C47a (see this post)
       
      10.11.1
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.03f02 --> second public release (see this post) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.03f01 --> build 15B42 (thanks to jperkins909)
       
      10.11.0
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.02f02 --> build 15A284 (thanks to MTWomg)
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.02f01 --> build 15A284 (see this post)
       
      DP
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.01b07 --> GM/DB/PB6/DB7/PB5 (thanks to BreBo) 
      Nvidia Web Driver - 346.03.01b06 --> build 15A (thanks to MTWomg) 
    • By ivanmacx85
      NVIDIA ha rilasciato i driver grafici per macOS High Sierra 10.13

      Questi driver sono attualmente l’unico metodo per ottenere l’accelerazione grafica delle schede:

      -Pascal   GTX 1050, 1050 Ti, 1060, 1070, 1080, 1080 Ti, TITAN Xp
      -Maxwell GTX 750, 750 Ti, 950, 960, 970, 980, 980 Ti, TITAN X


       
      Per disinstallare i vecchi WebDriver attenersi alla seguente procedura: 

      1.) Aprire l'NVIDIA Driver Manager nella voce della barra dei menu.

      2.) Fare clic sull'icona del lucchetto e immettere la password dell'amministratore.

      3.) Fare clic sul pulsante disinstallazione.

      4.) Fare clic su disinstalla e continuare con la disinstallazione. Riavviare il sistema come indicato

      5.) Installare la versione originale del kext AppleGraphicsControl.kext (solo se lo avevate modificato in precedenza) in / S / L / E / tramite Kext Utility

      Ignorate questi passaggi se venite da un'installazione pulita di High Sierra


      Per installare il nuovo pacchetto WebDriver NVIDIA 10.13 distribuito ufficialmente, procedere come segue:

      1.) Scaricare e installare il pacchetto NVIDIA WebDriver HighSierra 10.13.pkg Durante l'installazione comparirà un messaggio di errore, ignoratelo e continuare l'installazione finché non vi verrà richiesto di riavviare il sistema.

      2.) Solo per chi ha smbios iMac 15,1 - iMac 17,1 - MacPro 6.1 Prima di riavviare mettere nella cartella kext other NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext.zip, NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext.zip e Lilu.kext per evitare il problema dello schermo nero dopo l'avvio del sistema
       
      3.) In alcuni casi è necessario impostare nel file .config il SIP (CsrActiveConfig) su 0x3

      4.) Ora riavviate il sistema. Al momento dell'avvio del sistema, avrete il WebDriver Nvidia completamente funzionante con supporto OpenGL e Metal 2


    • By spec3
      ciao, 
       
      Ho appena acquistato una GTX 980, ho due partizioni , una con Sierra . e una con Yosemite, su Sierra ho installato i Web driver , messo webdriver al config.plist e tutto funziona a dovere. In Yosemite ho fatto la stessa cosa, al riavvio  non sono  piu  riuscito ad entrare nel sistema operativo, ovviamente ho usato le versioni dedicate per ogni sistema operativo a meno che non mi sia confuso e ho installato i driver sbagliati. Per rientrare ho provato di tutto, safe mode, staccando l'nvidia , provando ad entrare con l'intel integrata, provato a cambiare SMBIOS dalla partizione di Sierra.
       
      Come posso rientrare nel sistema? ce un modo per eliminare i driver manualmente da un altra partizione?
       
      grazie

    • By imatefx
      I have a nvidia gt425M on my asus n53jq laptop almost everything is working correctly audio , lan , wifi
      even display is detected , I was not using nvidia web driviers on el capitan
       
      Only some windows and desktop background are distorted the resolution is 1920x1080, 
      The Video ram is 1024 MB but the "About mac" window shows only 1023 MB 
       

       
      Can someone help me out.
×