fantomas1

[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,845 posts in this topic

How do you guys get the full installer to create a USB? Whenever I download it from the Mac App Store, I only get a 5 MB file.

Advertisement

How do you guys get the full installer to create a USB? Whenever I download it from the Mac App Store, I only get a 5 MB file.

yeah me too.

Anyone have a problem with disks not loading in disk utility on install? Also should the entry in clover.plist look like this?

<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
<string>0xe907f537</string>
<key>FirmwareFeaturesMask</key>
<string>0xff1fff3f</string>

Cheers

Edited by nahive

Solved problem with disk utility but after restart boots to a gray background with black top bar and usa flag to change language in right of bar, mouse is present but not visible because I can interact with flag.

Solved problem with disk utility but after restart boots to a gray background with black top bar and usa flag to change language in right of bar, mouse is present but not visible because I can interact with flag. 

How did you solve that problem?

How did you solve that problem?

I think it's just wait.

Personally click on install macos an continue then open terminal and do diskutil list for 2 or 3 times because I saw that requires much time to appear all partitions and spontaneously opened install macos then I quit install macos and open disk utility and no more loading disks stuck.

When I tried to install to APFS the drive would only show up in Clover with the APFS.efi file from /usr/standalone/i386.

I don't know what the APFSJumpStart file in the firmware is for but it's not enough to support APFS with Clover. And I can't find any other files containing APFS in the firmware.

I think it's a Graphics issue, anyone with Radeon HD 5870 that successfully install?

Attached ia.log from macOS Install Data

ia.txt

Finally got it installed on my laptop. A few quick observations:

The brightness slider which broke in Sierra is working again. And now it's broken again...

The Trackpad prefpane is empty again. As it was originally with Sierra. I guess VoodooPS2 will need an update.

No sign of the wifivelocityd console spam from Sierra.

Now all fixed clover.

Enjoy insanelymac users. Happy high sierra

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Good!  ;)  :rolleyes:

Now all fixed clover.

Enjoy insanelymac users. Happy high sierra

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I still have problem with gray background and black empty finder bar after first restart :(

yeah me too.

Ended up downloading it on my hack, got the full installer there, not sure why. (Macbook is a rMBP late 2013 15", hack is in sig using iMac17,1).

Hi, 
I followed all the steps you suggested + I've updated Clover to the latest version, but I am always getting this error that I never got in the past with previous releases:  

LIqtOpu.jpg

Any suggestions?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By b31k
      Report Problem Files.zip
    • By Masha24
      Hi guys, I've been lurking in the shadows for months trying to learn how to hackintosh this laptop.  Perhaps if anyone has the time, I could use some help getting it to install 

Trying to install High Sierra on this Laptop:

Lenovo Ideapad 110-171KB-80VK (2017)
      Intel Core i5 7200U
      Intel HD 620 Graphics
      Resolution: 1600x900

Elan PS2 Track Pad - [ACPI\VEN_ETD&DEV_0675 - system device -PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D23&SUBSYS_383117AA&REV_21]
      Realtek Network    - [PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_383317AA&REV_07]
      Realtech audio

SATA Controller    - [PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D03&SUBSYS_382F17AA&REV_21]
      USB 3.0 XHC        - [PCI\VEN_808

--- Using Clover *
      --- I'll attach it below.

I can't quite get it to install, and i've been going in circles for months now ...
      I'll attach everything I have so far including, verbose pics, clover preboot, Clover folder, etc.

Here are some photos of the verbose text leading up to the installer, if maybe there is something useful in here?

And now photos of the installer

Above is an image of the Installer log, (the main pop up window loads from about 10 mins and stops arbitrarily at 2 minutes left, every time) of the nearly hundred attempts i have made, this is the final screen i get, pretty much no matter what i do.
      Sometimes the the order of what it says is different , but the main things of interest are:

"Target is not convertible to APFS: This volume is not formatted as Mac OS Extended journaled."
      "Warning: Couldn't find Board ID, Chip ID, & ECID in new namespace, falling back"
      "Unable to get fs for null"
      " NO native mechanism to verify Applediagnostics.chunklist"
      " NO native mechanism to verify Installfa.plist"
      " NO native mechanism to verify Basesystem.dmg"
      " NO native mechanism to verify AppleDiagnostics.dmg"
      " NO native mechanism to verify InstallESD.dmg"
      " NO native mechanism to verify Basesystem.chumklist"

I have tried many many ... many .. different combinations of kexts, drivers, copies of clover, forks of clover - different copies of drivers and kexts from different sources.. including from all the official repositories.

* I am not trying to install with APFS - the drive i am using is a spinning HDD - so i don't understand the first line quote above.
      * I am using a usb2 slot - there is only two on this machine - 1- usb2 and 1- usb3
      * As you'll see in the Clover folder i'm using APFSdriverloader. - so the installer should detect the installer-APFS-thing - and see it should be HFS+ ?? no?

I'll detail the procedures:

I wiped the Target HDD drive with a live linux USB.
      i prepair the USB with Createinstallmedia method, install clover to the EFI on usb, load kexts and drivers (I've been recently attempting with the Plist from a 'certain other site' Ton*****86) As it has the dvmt preallocation patch and other bits - i'm of course open to ANY other files/pLists .. this is just the one i've been experimenting with lately.)
      Add ' -v ' in clover options to see the verbose output
      in the installer (acts sketchy sorta, delayed and sluggish) i use DiskUtility to erase the drive 'Macos extended journaled'
      Make initial selections, agree to license and begin install.
      it proceeds to 2 minutes left every time, and hangs. many times i've left it for hours, and even overnight.
      I'm honestly not kidding, it's nearly 100 times ive' tried this, i've downloaded high sierra from the app store 5 times to rule out that, i've used countless combinations of everything .. i'm almost completely burned out.

If anyone can shed some light i'll be VERY thankful!... I'm ready to go in a completely new direction...please please please help

I'll put the Clover in the next post because i ran out of space in this one......

Here is the latest clover i've been using, with the preboot, and DSDT/SSDT (F2 & F4) in it.

CLOVER-Oct15.zip

Thank you very much for ANY help you can provide
    • By fusion71au
      Making a High Sierra USB Installer Entirely From Scratch in Windows
      This is a proof of concept tutorial, to show it's possible to create a vanilla High Sierra installer, entirely from scratch, in Windows (even without App Store downloaded "Install macOS High Sierra.app" from a real Mac ).  @PikeRAlpha's link to Apple's Software Catalog provides us with all the URLs necessary to download the needed files directly from Apple instead of some dubious source from the internet...

Pre-Requisites
      8GB or larger USB drive Boot Disk Utility v2.1.2017rev021b from @CVAD TransMac (free 15 day trial) Paragon Hard Disk Manager Free Download Installer Files Directly from Apple
      1)  Browse Apple's Regular Software Catalog and find the URLs to download the following 6 installer files...
      BaseSystem.dmg BaseSystem.chunklist InstallInfo.plist InstallESDDmg.pkg AppleDiagnostics.dmg AppleDiagnostics.chunklist (Hint - search page for "InstallESD" to find its URL and others nearby)

to a folder named "SharedSupport" on your Windows NTFS drive.  A browser download manager (eg Chrono for Chrome, dTA for FireFox) is handy since InstallESD is >4GB ---> allows you to pause/resume interrupted download...

2)  Rename InstallESDDmg.pkg to InstallESD.dmg
      3)  Edit InstallInfo.plist with WordPad/text editor to remove the chunklistURL and chunklistid keys for InstallESD, and renaming it from InstallESDDmg.pkg to InstallESD.dmg (example of edited file attached to this post)...
      Note:  You can verify the SHA1 checksum of your InstallESD.dmg and BaseSystem.dmg with the correct ones at this website.
      Boot Disk Utility to format the Installer USB and Restore OS X Base System HFS partition
      1.  Format USB with BDU & latest Clover ---> creates boot files in CLOVER partition + second FAT partition
      2.  Extract 4.hfs from \SharedSupport\BaseSystem.dmg with BDU --> save to it's local folder
      3.  Restore 4.hfs to USB second partition with BDU --->  2nd partition becomes bootable "OS X Base System"
      Paragon Hard Disk Manager to extend HFS Partition to its Full Extent
      Open Paragon Partition Manager Free and resize the second partition of the USB drive to the full size allowed.  Don't forget to apply the changes at the end...
      Transmac to Copy "SharedSupport" folder to OS X Base System
      1.  Open the TransMac program and navigate to the HFS+ Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents folder.  Right click anywhere in the empty space on the RHS pane and select "Copy Here"...
      2.  In the next stage, select the "SharedSupport" folder we created above as the "Files and Folders to be copied to the Mac Volume"...
      Clover Settings
      Clover configuration is required now.  The default config.plist (in the Clover FAT32 partition of the USB) maybe sufficient to boot your machine if you’re lucky.  If not, look at the Clover Wiki, Clover Instructions and Clover Configuration Thread for pointers and edit /EFI/Clover/config.plist accordingly with Wordpad or Notepad.
      The location of the important configuration files for Clover are summarized below
      config.plist--->EFI/CLOVER folder DSDT.aml with or without SSDT.aml--->EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched (don't need one if your DSDT is auto patched by Clover in config.plist) Kexts eg FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagement --->EFI/CLOVER/kexts/<osx version> or /Other. NB BootDiskUtility by default already has FakeSMC.kext installed here.  You may need to add VoodooPS2Controller for your laptop keyboard/trackpad to work. If UEFI booting, you will most likely need one of the OsxAptioFixDrv-64 drivers copied from /EFI/CLOVER/drivers-off/drivers64UEFI to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI. If you want to use the installer to run High Sierra in Windows on VMware, you can follow my guide to set up the Virtual Machine and replace Clover's default config with EFI_Clover for VMware (which is compatible to run in VMware).  In the screenshots below, I have attached the USB Installer (in this case PhysicalDrive7) to my macOS Virtual Machine.  Reboot the system to the USB installer to install High Sierra ...
      What happens if we don't have access to TransMac or Paragon Hard Disk Manager?
      Not a problem, as long as we get "OS X Base System" bootable, we can launch terminal from the Utilities Menu to copy the SharedSupport folder over to the Installer app.  In essence, we will build the full installer app = 5GB+ on the target HD eg "Macintosh HD", by copying both the "small" installer app = 15MB (on "OS X Base System") and the SharedSupport folder from the NTFS volume (mounted in this example on /Volumes/DATA)...
      -bash-3.2# cd / -bash-3.2# cp -R Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/ -bash-3.2# cp -R /Volumes/DATA/SharedSupport /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/  
      ...then start installation with the startosinstall utility...
      -bash-3.2# /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --volume /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD --converttoapfs NO --applicationpath /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app  
      The above steps can be automated with the attached "startosinstall.command" script, which will assemble "Install macOS High Sierra.app" on "Macintosh HD" and launch the startosinstall utility targeting the "Macintosh HD" volume.  Copy/download to "Macintosh HD", then run in terminal (after attaching DATA USB with /Shared Support folder)...
      cd "/Volumes/Macintosh HD" chmod +x startosinstall.command ./startosinstall.command Updated Download Links for macOS Mojave 10.14_18A391
      Browse Apple's Regular Software Catalog and find the URLs to download the following 6 installer files...
      BaseSystem.dmg BaseSystem.chunklist InstallInfo.plist InstallESDDmg.pkg AppleDiagnostics.dmg AppleDiagnostics.chunklist  
      Note: In Mojave, Apple has removed the --converttoapfs NO and --applicationpath arguments from the startosinstall utility....

eg to use startosinstall for the above section "What happens if we don't have access to TransMac or Paragon Hard Disk Manager?", the syntax is now
      -bash-3.2# /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --volume /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD  
      This basically means that for Mojave, the default installation will always convert the target volume to the apfs file system.

startosinstall.command.zip
      InstallInfo.plist_edited_10.13.6.zip
      InstallInfo.plist_edited_10.14.zip
    • By gengik84
      Ciro82==>>Thanks
      Uno dei tre Requisiti:
      Hack funzionante Mac vero Macchina virtuale Impostazioni Bios per il boot:
      Cercate una voce  del tipo “Sata Mode”e settatela  in AHCI
      Secure Boot: disabilitare o altri sistemi operativi
      CSM: UEFI o LEGACY, oppure a secondo del tipo di installazione
      VT-x / VT-d disable
      *Nota: Secure boot e csm valido solo per bios UEFI
      Materiale Occorrente 
      "OS X (Versione App.Store)”
      USB 8GB  *nota: nel caso di usb superiori dovrà essere partizionata, in modo da avere una partizione su cui "lavoreremo,di questa dimensione
      ShowAllfiles 
      kext Wizard 
      Bootloader Clover_2.3k_r xxx:                   http: //sourceforge.n.../cloverefiboot/
      Clover Configurator:                                    http: //mackie100proj...a.org/download/
      FakeSmc.kext:                                            https://github.com/kozlek/HWSensors/releases
      In allegato,a fondo pagina troverete un "pacchetto" contenente : ShowAllfiles, Kext Wizard, FakeSmc.kext: 
      App alternative:
      ESP Mounter Pro: per montare la partizione EFI
      Vi illustrerò tre metodi per creare la usb, ma sono ben distinti… quindi usatene soltanto uno
      Metodo 1: “Install Mac_OS_X.command” Metodo 2: “Create Install Media di Apple” Metodo 3:  Metodo Manuale Alla fine delle preparazione dell’installer, tutti i metodi necessitano l’installazione del Bootloader Clover sulla a vostra USB.
      “CONDIZIONI OBBLIGATORIE”
      PUNTO 1: che la vostra usb sia stata preventivamente nominata USB (caratteri maiuscoli) Tabella di partizione GUID e la formattazione in  Mac esteso Journaled.
      PUNTO 2: che l’installer di OSX si trovi in Applicazioni
      Utility Disco 
      Selezionate la pendrive, andate su “partizione”, selezionate “1 partizione”, impostate Mac OS esteso journaled e date il nome USB, poi in basso cliccate su opzioni e scegliete Tabella partizione (GUID), poi “applica”.
      Immagine 
      Riporto nuovamente l’operazione sopra citata adoperando dal nuovo Utility Disco introdotto su El Capitan.
      Rimane ovviamente invariato nome della usb in ==>> USB (maiuscolo), la formattazione in Mac esteso Journaled e sia la mappa partizione in GUID
      Da utility disco selezionate la usb, cliccate su inizializza.
      dal menù a tendina scegliete la relative impostazioni
      Immagine  
      Procedura effettua da High Sierra è la stessa della precedente, l'unica attenzione e operazione da aggiungere in primis  è cliccare nel menù a tendina in alto sulla sinistra di utility disco e selezionare "mostra tutti i dispositivi"
      Immagine 

=====================
        METODO 1: "Install_Mac_OS_X.Command" Lo script che trovate allegato in fondo alla guida permette la creazione dell’installer in maniera automatica
      Include la possibilità di scelta di tre versioni di osx
      Yosemite El Capitan Sierra Il risultato finale è come quello del metodo "manuale" descritto nella guida, per cui l'installazione avverrà in un solo passaggio, non in due come con il metodo createinstallmedia. 
      Offre inoltre la possibilità di inserire un kernel patchato, utile, per esempio, per chi usa AMD.
      Rimane invariato il nome dato alla usb in USB, mappa partizione e tipo di formattazione
      Se la vostra usb non sarà rinominata nel modo corretto, verrete avvisati dal terminale, quindi non dovrete far altro che apportare la relativa modifica e rilanciare nuovamente lo script
      Esempio
      ===========================
      Metodo 2 
      L'intento è quello di usare la procedura fornitaci direttamente da Apple, "createinstallmedia", introdotta  con Mavericks. 
      Tale metodo prevede l’uso del terminale che via via se ne sta perdendo il “valore e l’uso”
      Inizialmente per i neofiti potrà sembrare problematico ma alla fine non è così.
      Durante il post installazione alcune operazioni ne richiedono l’ uso.
      Perciò mi sono chiesto perchè, qualora uno volesse, non far conoscere da subito un po’ questo “strumento”???
      Per favorirvi vi ho allegato i comandi già  “pronti”, i quali li potrete copiare ed incollare sul terminale.
      A questo punto aprite il terminale, copiate ed incollate il comando sottostante e premete invio, digitate la vostra password e premete nuovamente invio.
      Comando per creare USB con Yosemite:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app --nointeraction  
      Comando per creare USB con El Capitan
      sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app --nointeraction Comando per creare USB con Sierra 
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/ --nointeraction Per creare USB con Hight Sierra o Mojave usate --> C_I_M (aggiornato per 10.14)

Funziona con il drag & drop sul terminale, in questo caso non vi è necessità che la usb sia nominata in un determinato modo ed essendo basato su create install media ovviamente funziona da 10.9 a 10.14.... 
      BENE…IL PROCESSO DI CREAZIONE E’ INIZIATO…
      AVREMO CIRCA 20/30 MINUTI DI TEMPO LIBERO A CUI DEDICARSI A CIO’ CHE VOGLIAMO………………………………………..  
      COLGO L’OCCASIONE PER FARVI NOTARE LA VELOCITA’ E LA SICUREZZA DI QUESTO METODO
      CONFRONTATE QUESTO CON IL TERZO METODO E NOTERETE CHE CON UN SOLO PASSAGGIO, OSSIA IL COMANDO DATO AL TERMINALE, FACCIAMO IN UNA SINGOLA OPERAZIONE TUTTI I VARI STEP DESCRITTI SULL’ ALTRO METODO.
      DETTO QUESTO, MOLTO IMPORTANTE E’ SOTTOLINEARE CHE COSI’ FACENDO EVITEREMO ERRORI  DI DISTRAZIONE RIGUARDO AI PASSAGGI O FRAINTENDIMENTI.
      Immagine 
      Potete adesso passare ad installare il bootloader Clover sulla vostra usb.
      *NOTA*:
      Avendo usato questo metodo l'installazione si dividerà in due fasi, perciò dopo il primo riavvio e necessario far partire nuovamente l'installer, selezionare lo stesso disco senza formattarlo.
      Finita questa ulteriore fase , l'installazione sarà terminata
      =========================
      METODO "MANUALE"....  (lascio per futura memoria-Compatibile fino a 10.12)
      ==========================
      Bootloader
      **Nota:** Installazione in UEFI  dipenderà dalla scheda madre in vostro possesso, quindi se non supporta tale opzione , il bootloader dovrà essere installato in  modalità Legacy.
       Vi invito, qualora non sapeste questa informazione, a recarvi nel sito ufficiale del produttore e controllare le informazioni a riguardo
      Fatto questo dobbiamo installare  Clover sulla usb.
      A seconda del tipo di Bios o al tipo di installazione che vogliamo fare UEFI o Legacy avremo ovviamente configurazioni diverse in questa fase.
      Lanciate il pkg.
      Immagine 

Cambiate la destinazione di installazione ad USB oppure Install Mac_OS_X (a secondo del tipo di creazione eseguita)
      Successivamente clicchiamo su "Ad Hoc"
      Per Installazione UEFI
      Mettete i flag   : Installazione solo per avvio UEFI
                               : installare Clover nella ESP
                               : Driver64UEFI  selezionate OsxAptioFixDrv-64
                             *  :Se nel vostro sistema è presente una scheda grafica (discreta) della serie 9xx nVidia selezionate OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 al posto di  OsxAptioFixDrv-64 *
      ** OsxAptioFix2Drv :E' necessario per poter impostare CsrActiveConfig= 0x3 **
      ***OsxAptioFix3Drv oppure AptioMemory --> (consigliato) devono essere usati su hardware Skylake o successivi perché permettono alla nvram di lavorare correttamente
           (mi raccomando o uno o l'altro)
      Proseguite con l’installazione.
      Immagine 
      ** Ricordate che avrete accesso a questa cartella dopo aver montato la partizione EFI**
      Per installazione Legacy
      Immagine 
      Impostazione per config.plist:
      Con clover configurator “montate” la partizione EFI della usb.
      1) Per fare questo nel menù di sinistra, cliccate su “Mount EFI”
      2) individuate la partizione relativa alla vostra usb, a questo punto montiamo la relativa partizione EFI  selezionando l’apposito pulsante “Mount Partition”
      Immagine 
      3) Successivamente cliccate su “Open Partition”.. recatevi in EFI/Clover ed aprite il config.plist
      4) Sezione ACPI: Disabilitate tutti i fix sia del menù 1 che del menù 2
      Immagine 
      5) Sezione BOOT: Sole se si sta installando Yosemite mettete il flag su kext-dev-mode=1
      Immagine 
      6) Sezione RT Variables: Se si sta installando El Capitan oppure Sierra, aggiungere i valori: BooterConfig= 0x28, CsrActiveConfig= 0x67
      Immagine 
      7) Sezione System Parameters: Su inject kext mettete YES
      Immagine 
      Nota: Su El Capitan, è stato introdotto SIP (System Integrity Protection)
      Info:
      Recatevi in EFI/Clover/kext/10.x 
      X= alla versione di osx che state installando. Per esempio se installerete Yosemite dovrete recarvi nella cartella 10.10, con El Capitan in 10.11….ecc
      Se non ci fosse tale cartella, createla e nominatela voi a “modo”.
      Copiatevi all’interno FakeSmc.kext
      *Nota se venite già da altre vostre configurazioni, oltre kext sopra citato ,potete mettere gli altri necessari per il vostro hardware
      Stessa cosa se avete DSDT e/o SSDT potete copiarli in EFI/Clover/Acpi/Patched
      Immagine 

Per High Sierra:
      Scaricare il driver apfs.efi a fine guida, collocarlo:
          --> EFI/clover/Driver64UEFI se stiamo usando UEFI
      --> EFI/Clover/Driver64 se stiamo usando Legacy

Per chi volesse continuare ad usare HFS vi rimando a questo post:
        Come installare High Sierra in HFS direttamente dalla usb  
      Utenti Laptop:  Nel 99% è obbligatorio disattivare la grafica discreta Nvidia/Amd per installare questo nuovo osx
                                     Quindi aggiungete --> SSDT-Disable_DGPU.aml.zip
                                     in EFI/Clover/acpi/Patched della usb
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Per Mojave:
      Scaricare il driver apfs.efi per 10.14 a fine guida, collocarlo:
          --> EFI/clover/Driver64UEFI se stiamo usando UEFI
      --> EFI/Clover/Driver64 se stiamo usando Legacy
      Versione di clover non antecedente a V_4015
      Volete usare HFS?
      E' possibile fare un installazione diretta su altro disco o partizione, nel caso può essere usato anche per effettuare aggiornamenti...
      nel caso guardate...
       Mojave in HFS 

Fatto questo avrete la vostra USB bootable per installare OSX.
      ………Non scordatevi Fakesmc.kext da mettere nella relativa cartella…. senza il quale non farete mai il Boot......
      *NOTA: se usato il terminale per la creazione della usb, l'installazione si dividerà in due fasi, perciò dopo il primo riavvio e necessario far partire nuovamente l'installer, selezionare lo stesso disco senza formattarlo.
      Finita questa ulteriore fase , l'installazione sarà terminata
      **NOTA** Se avete processori Broadwell,Skylake o Kabylake...usate FakeSmc.kext e relativi sensors che trovate all'interno del secondo pacchetto.. (potete usarlo anche sui precedenti senza problemi, essendo una versione più aggiornata ha ulteriore supporto per le cpu più recenti)
      Update: Fakesmc e sensors versione 6.26
      Post installazione... post #2           
       Buon Hack….. 
      Aggiornamento:Install_Mac_OS_X.command.zip (compatibile da 10.10 a 10.12)
      le info le trovate a questo post
      Ringrazio @Ciro82 che mi ha aiutato nel preparare questa guida.
      Pacchetto.zip
      Pacchetto-2.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13-NoLog.zip
      Pacchetto-Fake+Sensors 6.26.1440.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.1-No_LOG.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.2_No_Log.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.3-No_Log.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.4-No_Log.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.5_No_Log.zip
      C_I_M.zip

apfs.efi-10.14-beta1_No_Log.zip

• By ryugae
      Hello to everyone, is nice to be here. After spending 2 weeks or so over the month I've finally managed to install my new Hackintosh HS 10.13.6.
      My HW:
      CPU: Intel Pentium G3420 3.20GHz
      MOBO: H81M-VG4
      RAM: HyperX 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
      PSU: CX 750M 750W
      GPU: GEFORCE GTX 750ti 2GB vRAM GDDR5
      I know, I know, this is probably the worst hackintosh hardware you ever seen but at the moment I don't have a better computer. Everything work fine, I made a vanilla installation using clover and everything work fine.

The only problem is the lag part. Many people told me that my pentium will not have hardware video decoding so it will have to do software decoding which is slow on my chip. Then I should replace my hardware - motherboard and everything else.

I ask to you, guys: there is a workaround to this?
      I already installed the last Nvidia Web Drivers (387.10.10.10.10.40.105).
      On clover I apported a little edit to my InjectIntel FakeID typing as value 0x1902 (I'm using an Haswell GT1) and it worked, now my hackintosh is more smooth - window resize or similar animations are more fluid and I can finally watch youtube videos in 720-1080p. But lag remains. I can't see a 1080p video using quicktime because is too laggy and I also tried GeekBench some days ago and I received a result of 21 fps, lol.
      Also right now when I'm typing there is a little, little lag. I should stop see videos and still use this hackintosh with this problem or there is a workaround to fix it?
      I asked on every Hackintosh discord group but no chances... everyone told me the same thing but also to ask to someone else with a different point of view.

Thank you to everyone.
      Some sources about my exactly problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/6hzky4/laggy_fullscreen_animation_on_youtube_videos/