fantomas

[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,845 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Clover 4090 allows you to use apfs.efi driver.

From where to get such recent versions? On sourceforge not appearing

I was missing the ability to tap to click and, like everyone else, my trackpad prefpane was empty when I went into System Preferences.  I remember having this problem when Sierra first came out and there was a fix for it.  I tried to do the same fix using Sierra and High Sierra and it didn't work.  But I found an old version of RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller.kext that was forked by usr-sse2 (I think it was him.)  However, it has the modern preferences and they open in High Sierra.  It's not perfect.  It appears to add a copy of the Trackpad.pref to User/Library/PreferencePanes in addition to the one in System/Library/PreferencePanes.  I deleted the extra one with no ill-effect.  Also, the settings have to be set even if it looks like they are selected when I first open the prefpane.  I need to unclick and reclick each setting that I want selected.  Lastly, there are keyboard functions that DO NOT work with this version, such as zoom (Ctrl-Scroll Up) or alt-T to open a new tab in Sierra.  If anyone wants the advanced settings for their PS2 trackpad, here's a start:

attachicon.gifVoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I do not work very well the elan when I move the cursor. What I did was add its latest version, activate the features and return to the rehabman. There I have the click but without prefpane.

I was missing the ability to tap to click and, like everyone else, my trackpad prefpane was empty when I went into System Preferences.  I remember having this problem when Sierra first came out and there was a fix for it.  I tried to do the same fix using Sierra and High Sierra and it didn't work.  But I found an old version of RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller.kext that was forked by usr-sse2 (I think it was him.)  However, it has the modern preferences and they open in High Sierra.  It's not perfect.  It appears to add a copy of the Trackpad.pref to User/Library/PreferencePanes in addition to the one in System/Library/PreferencePanes.  I deleted the extra one with no ill-effect.  Also, the settings have to be set even if it looks like they are selected when I first open the prefpane.  I need to unclick and reclick each setting that I want selected.  Lastly, there are keyboard functions that DO NOT work with this version, such as zoom (Ctrl-Scroll Up) or alt-T to open a new tab in Sierra.  If anyone wants the advanced settings for their PS2 trackpad, here's a start:

attachicon.gifVoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

If you want your trackpad settings back, copy the OldTrackpadTab.nib from El Capitan /System/Library/PreferencePanes/Trackpad.prefPane/Contents/Resources/yourlanguage.lproj to High Sierra /System/Library/PreferencePanes/Trackpad.prefPane/Contents/Resources/yourlanguage.lproj 

post-448675-0-00463200-1497637167_thumb.png

Clover 4090 allows you to use apfs.efi driver.

I still don't see my apfs partition using Clover 4090 unless I add apfs.efi to Clover/drivers64.  I think the focus for Clover developers has been on UEFI booting.  My laptop does not use UEFI although my boot partition is the EFI partition on my system drive.

I am also just trying to get High Sierra installed but the Disk Utility Program is extremely low it needs more then 10 Minutes to detect the HDD and also needs a very long time until the HDD is formatted. Is this a known Bug or is there maybe something faulty with my Install Media? I use the latest Clover Version 4090.

You need special build 10.12.5 16F2073... It have native Kaby Lake support. So you don't need fakeid or something else. Also your graphics should be injected with Arbitrary array and Graphics->Inject->Intel should be "false".

For installing 16F2073 download update https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1921?locale=en_US

Change in /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist ProductBuildVersion to 16F2073

attachicon.gif267315_6f61f1106f70d81a38a864539d702361.png

Reboot. Install update.

Then make changes in config.plist for Kaby Lake CPU and Graphics:

- delete FakeCPUID (use # before FakeCPUID) and also delete FakeID for IntelGFX (use # before IntelGFX)

attachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2017-06-16 в 09.21.06.pngattachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2017-06-16 в 09.31.33.png

- Use Graphics_>Inject->Intel="false"

attachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2017-06-16 в 09.20.48.png

- Inject graphics with Arbitrary array

attachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2017-06-16 в 09.20.34.png

Add in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other latest versions of Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and also add my AppleALC with Kaby Lake HDMI audio support.

Finally :) 

I was able to get HDMI audio to work 

You are a god !!!!! 

Thanks a lot for this 

I am also just trying to get High Sierra installed but the Disk Utility Program is extremely low it needs more then 10 Minutes to detect the HDD and also needs a very long time until the HDD is formatted. Is this a known Bug or is there maybe something faulty with my Install Media? I use the latest Clover Version 4090.

Same here. Not sure what may be the cause.

qlmbGER.jpg

i am getting this on 2nd stage of installation. any idea why i am getting this error.

i used clover 4084 tried with and without firmware mask but getting same error.

qlmbGER.jpg

i am getting this on 2nd stage of installation. any idea why i am getting this error.

Try later version of clover and make sure you have new bios ver and date.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I want to use smbios for the new macbook pro. 

Product Name: MacBookPro14,3

Bios Version: MBP143.88Z.0160.B00.1705090111

Board-ID: Mac-551B86E5744E2388

Usually I generate my serials with clover configurator. How can I generate a serial for this macbook pro because MacBookPro14,3 is not even in clover configurator?

Hi, here are the new patches to bypass some nvram checks for 10.13:

As for

__ZN13AppleEFINVRAM11setPropertyEPK8OSSymbolP8OSObjectb

you need

0F 85 1E 01 00 00 -> 90 90 90 90 90 90

And as for

__ZN13AppleEFINVRAM14removePropertyEPK8OSSymbolb

you need

74 0B 48 83 -> EB 0B 48 83

I want to use smbios for the new macbook pro. 

Product Name: MacBookPro14,3

Bios Version: MBP143.88Z.0160.B00.1705090111

Board-ID: Mac-551B86E5744E2388

Usually I generate my serials with clover configurator. How can I generate a serial for this macbook pro because MacBookPro14,3 is not even in clover configurator?

That could be undone unless Clover Configurator gets updated, as an alternative, you may try Cloud Clover Editor, which is updated much faster than CC, as you can see, it has already contained MBP14,x SMBios info.

Edited by PMheart

Thank you so much. Also, what is the purpose of Firmware Features? Do I need it? What is the purpose of Firmware Features Mask? Do I need it?

No need it

Dont know if this will help at all. But the only way ive been able to get High sierra to work right is to clone my 10.12.5 drive to another. Then install latest Clover 4091 to it. Boot into the new cloned 10.12.5 drive. Mount efi and copy over the attached clover folder. Im using an Imac 14.2 Smbios but it has seemed to work flawless for me. Then run the 10.13 installer beta from inside to OS. Chose to upgrade to APFS and let the installer do its thing. After each reboot be sure to manually boot to that drive after each reboot to finish the install process. Im adding my clover folder which have all the files that have been recently posted throughout the thread. I take no credit for this work. Theres alot of people here that have forgotten more than i know about mac installs and they deserve the credit.  

CLOVER.zip

Try this.  It worked for me when I had the same problem.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/284656-clover-general-discussion/?p=2438129

Also make sure you have an appropriate SMBIOS.  I usually use MBP9,2 but to install High Sierra, I had to switch to MBP9,1.  I was able to revert back to 9,2 after installation.  I have no idea what SMBIOS is right for you since you didn't post the specs for your computer in your signature.

This is the only way that has worked for me and is so simple.

#1073 icon_share.png
Posted Yesterday, 12:13 PM

InsanelyMac Protégé

• photo-thumb-555267.png?_r=1456644300
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:informatique, développement et Hacknitosh

@Rockey12

High Sierra 10.13 Beta:

Everything works audio, wifi, network, usb, bluetooh ... for now, there is only graphic acceleration that does not go, but I knew it (GTX960, for now I test several chosen). I will post afterwards comment I installed (odd, car I have not stopped to take my head for my SSD, but this is a function of the first shot). I wanted to reward for your dedication to this forum. Thanks again.

To Install High Sierra on HP Z400 without problems:

First, you will need to install Install MacOS 10.13 Beta.app in your Applications folder.

Then you will have to right-click, then display Show Package Contents / Contents / Shared Support and from there mount InstallESD.dmg.
Once mounted, you will find the folder Packages and Core.pkg.

Double-click Core.pkg and install MacOS to the desired partition, SSD, or HDD (previously formatted in HFS +).

When finished, mount BaseSystem.dmg and then copy System / Library / CoreServices / boot.efi and paste it to the same location, but on the installed drive.

Start it with your existing Clover (r4089) and within seconds you will reach the desktop screen.

Enjoy High Sierra!

I will love to come back.

@ Chris1111

As always a big thank you to you for your work, because it is widely in part thanks to you! thank you
Attached Files

I installed High Sierra on my HP Z400 by upgrading a disk with Sierra 10.12.5 using an old Clover version (3650), the install went smooth and no problem at all, audio works and WiFi too, but my video card Nvidia Quadro 2000 will display the desktop in safe mode only, no acceleration at all. Still testing...

HP Z400 Xeon W3690, 12Gb, Quadro 2000, Mac OS X 10.13 beta

This is the only way that has worked for me and is so simple.

#1073 icon_share.png
Posted Yesterday, 12:13 PM

InsanelyMac Protégé

• photo-thumb-555267.png?_r=1456644300
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:informatique, développement et Hacknitosh

@Rockey12

High Sierra 10.13 Beta:

Everything works audio, wifi, network, usb, bluetooh ... for now, there is only graphic acceleration that does not go, but I knew it (GTX960, for now I test several chosen). I will post afterwards comment I installed (odd, car I have not stopped to take my head for my SSD, but this is a function of the first shot). I wanted to reward for your dedication to this forum. Thanks again.

To Install High Sierra on HP Z400 without problems:

First, you will need to install Install MacOS 10.13 Beta.app in your Applications folder.

Then you will have to right-click, then display Show Package Contents / Contents / Shared Support and from there mount InstallESD.dmg.
Once mounted, you will find the folder Packages and Core.pkg.

Double-click Core.pkg and install MacOS to the desired partition, SSD, or HDD (previously formatted in HFS +).

When finished, mount BaseSystem.dmg and then copy System / Library / CoreServices / boot.efi and paste it to the same location, but on the installed drive.

Start it with your existing Clover (r4089) and within seconds you will reach the desktop screen.

Enjoy High Sierra!

I will love to come back.

@ Chris1111

As always a big thank you to you for your work, because it is widely in part thanks to you! thank you
Attached Files

Hi jaymack! I saw that you installed the High Sierra on a machine that has no auxiliary video. Are you getting video acceleration?

Hi jaymack! I saw that you installed the High Sierra on a machine that has no auxiliary video. Are you getting video acceleration?

how would I check for this?

menu bar, popups and dock transparent.

Can you answer, please? I need to know to be sure what they're saying.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mavifree
      Sir 

I am new in Hackintosh and i try to make my hp laptop a hackintosh but am not able to boot in Installation menu i don't know why please help as am new in hackintosh world so i really need your help if some can. I really be very thankful to you. Please Help me.

installation stuck at (Please go to https://panic.apple.com to report this panic)

MY Laptop Specs :

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      Laptop : HP cs2082tx
      Mobo : HP84C1
      Southbridge : Coffee Lake-U/Y PCH
      CPU : Intel Core i5 8265U @ 1.60GHz Kaby Lake- U/Y
      Ram : 8 Gb
      HDD : 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD
      Graphics : Intel UHD Graphic 620 with nvidia MX250
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the screenshot attachment and my EFI folder:

Clover.rar
    • By y010204025
      Perhaps it was the first NEC (Lenovo) Lavie Z HZ550 to install hackintosh. I hope more people who like Lavie Z series can experience Hackintosh at HZ550. She is really great.

I found HZ550 & HZ750 on the Chinese website, which is amazing. It weighs only 790g, 13.3 inches, and the standard 2k screen, which is too attractive to me. I am a Hackintosh enthusiast. I think HZ550 or HZ750 with MacOS is the best Unfortunately, the Lavie Z series is not listed in China, only exists in the Japanese and American markets, and in the Japanese market is the NEC brand, while the American market uses the Lenovo logo.

Fortunately, I got an HZ550 from Taobao. Yes, not HZ750. In comparison, HZ750 has more touch screens and 360 ° flip. These are hard to attract me. More importantly, HZ750 is about 200g heavier than HZ550 That's why I chose HZ550. Well, because he is only 2,000 RMB.

The specific introduction can refer to NEC Japan official website:http://nec-lavie.jp/products/hz13b/

The HZ550 hardware list I obtained:

-/+:.          ningnan@ningnandeMacBook-Air
                      :++++.          OS: 64bit Mac OS X 10.15.5 19F96
                     /+++/.           Kernel: x86_64 Darwin 19.5.0
             .:-::- .+/:-``.::-       Uptime: 19m
          .:/++++++/::::/++++++/:`    Packages: 1
        .:///////////////////////:`   Shell: zsh 5.7.1
        ////////////////////////`     Resolution: 3840x2160
       -+++++++++++++++++++++++`      DE: Aqua
       /++++++++++++++++++++++/       WM: Quartz Compositor
       /sssssssssssssssssssssss.      WM Theme: Blue (Dark)
       :ssssssssssssssssssssssss-     Disk: 11G / 108G (12%)
        osssssssssssssssssssssssso/`  CPU: Intel Core i7-5500U @ 2.40GHz
        `syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy+`  GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
         `ossssssssssssssssssssss/    RAM: 4376MiB / 8192MiB
           :ooooooooooooooooooo+.    
            `:+oo+/:-..-:/+o+/-     

Advantages: small size, light weight, 2K screen, 8G memory, 512g SSD, keyboard feels good, and wireless network card can be replaced, which is unimaginable in today's thin and light books.
      Disadvantages: The sound is small, almost the same as the mosquitoes.

Ok, bragging is over!
      In order to use the wireless network, I changed the wireless network card from inter 7265 to BCM94352ZAE. Some people called it DW1560. It is uncomfortable that in China, this card and his elder brother DW1830 were hyped to a high price of 480RMB. of. Fortunately, I bought it early, and this card is also very stable under win10, and there is no high delay and outage. The hard disk should be PM951 of Samsung, not PM981, which is lucky.   Before installing Hackintosh: You need to prepare a 16G U disk, SanDisk is not a rough choice for making MacOS installation disk, I used the latest MacOS Catalina 10.15.5, got config.plist from Rehabman, and put together an EFI, the latest version of clover and kext drivers. Thanks to Rehabman and the developers of the Black Apple community. I do n’t like that OC team very much.
      Make an installation disk: If you have a computer running MacOS, you can use the command line to make it, if you do n’t have a computer running MacOS, you can try VMware, I know that the insanelymac forum allows discussion, or use ether to write the image to U disk, use the EFI I provided to boot into the installation process.   BIOS setting: Press F12 at boot to enter the BIOS settings, Tab switches to "Security-Secure boot", set to "DISable", this is what we need, and switch to "Boot -Boot devices", set the U disk as the first boot item You can directly enter the clover guide interface, please follow it for google it.
      It is worth noting that the remaining space of your EFI partition needs to be greater than 200M, otherwise, the disk format will be wrong. In addition, the format partition format is APFS, do not choose to encrypt, your data is not valuable, at least you must have this awareness of Hackintosh, the file safe is also the same, do not enable, do not use to find your mac, otherwise, change the machine, OK .   Fortunately, no additional ssdt patch is required. All the patch functions are implemented through clover. The flat Apple is turned on. This is to solve the problem of the flower screen. You can find a solution yourself.
      Experience your black apple, this will bring a better experience than MacBook Pro. EFI_HZ550.zip
    • By MaLd0n
      -Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

-Donations with Bitcoin
      33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

-Donations with PicPay 
      @danielnmaldonado

-Donation with Mercado Livre 
      https://tinyurl.com/y9evkj5u

--Original Topic--
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6874-olarila-hackbook-lenovo-ideapad-s145-mojave-catalina-full-dsdt-patches/

-Perfect HackBook, HDMI Audio/Video, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Sleep, Lid Sleep, Auto Sleep, Audio, etc!
      -Wifi card has been replaced with Dell DW1560!
      -I'm using a S145-15IWL Model with Intel Core i5 8265u / Intel UHD Graphics 620
      -Update bios/uefi to last version

--Installation--
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5794-guide-install-macos-with-olarila-image-step-by-step-install-and-post-install-windows-or-mac/

--Clover Folder--
      https://tinyurl.com/rkqmpd9

--OpenCore Folder--
      https://tinyurl.com/y75hqg7z

Bluetooth Broadcom
      Bluetooth Broadcom.zip

CPUFriend for i5-8265U
      CPUFriend i5-8265U.zip

--Full DSDT Patches--
      -My DSDT
      DSDT Lenovo IdeaPad S145.zip

This DSDT work on S145-14IWL, S145-15IWL, V14-IWL, V15-IWL models
      -Patches
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 11 ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PRWs -_DSMs -PNLF -BRIGHTNESS KEYS -I2C -NATIVE USB -ARPT -GFX0 -DTGP -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -FULL RENAMED DEVICES   --IGPU Patch--
      Video solution with HDMI Audio and Video
      <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key> <dict> <key>AAPL,GfxYTile</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key> <data> CQClPg== </data> <key>device-id</key> <data> pT4AAA== </data> <key>enable-hdmi20</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-alldata</key> <data> AAAIAAIAAACYAAAA </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-enable</key> <integer>1</integer> <key>framebuffer-con1-alldata</key> <data> AQEJAAAIAADHAQAA </data> <key>framebuffer-con1-enable</key> <integer>1</integer> <key>framebuffer-con2-alldata</key> <data> AgYKAAAEAADHAQAA </data> <key>framebuffer-con2-enable</key> <integer>1</integer> <key>framebuffer-fbmem</key> <data> AACQAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-stolenmem</key> <data> AAAwAQ== </data> <key>framebuffer-unifiedmem</key> <data> AAAAgA== </data> <key>hda-gfx</key> <string>onboard-1</string> <key>model</key> <string>Intel Corporation, Iris Plus Graphics 655</string> </dict>   --Native USB Fix for Notebooks - No Injector/Kext Required--
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6878-guide-native-usb-fix-for-notebooks-no-injectorkext-required/
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6181-guide-native-usb-fix-for-desktops-no-injectorkext-required-skylake/

-ScreenShots

-Links

Clover https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader
      AirportBrcmFixup.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup
      AppleALC.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC
      Brcm Bluetooth https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM
      Lilu.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/Lilu
      SystemProfilerMemoryFixup.kext https://github.com/Goldfish64/SystemProfilerMemoryFixup
      VirtualSMC.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/VirtualSMC
      VoodooI2C.kext https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C
      VoodooPS2Controller.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/VoodooPS2
      WhateverGreen.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen
      MaciASL - https://github.com/acidanthera/MaciASL
      acpica - https://github.com/acpica/acpica
      AptioMemoryFix.efi https://github.com/acidanthera/AptioFixPkg
      ApfsDriverLoader.efi https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleSupportPkg
      HFSPlus.efi https://github.com/JrCs/CloverGrowerPro/blob/master/Files/HFSPlus/X64/HFSPlus.efi?raw=true
      Hackintool https://github.com/headkaze/Hackintool

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By fantomas
      macOS Catalina 10.15.5

macOS Catalina 10.15.5 introduces battery health management in the Energy Saver settings for notebooks, a new option to disable automatic prominence in Group FaceTime calls, and controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR. The update also improves the stability, reliability, and security of your Mac. 

Battery Health Management
      Battery health management to help maximize battery lifespan for Mac notebooks Energy Saver preference pane now displays battery condition and recommends if the battery needs to be serviced Option to disable battery health management For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211094

FaceTime Prominence Preference 
      New option to control automatic prominence on Group FaceTime calls, so video tiles do not change size when a participant speaks  
      Calibration Fine-Tuning for Pro Display XDR
      Controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR by adjusting the white point and luminance for a precise match to your own display-calibration target  
      This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements:
      Fixes an issue that may prevent Reminders from sending notifications for recurring reminders Addresses an issue that may prevent password entry on the login screen Fixes an issue where System Preferences would continue to show a notification badge even after installing an update Resolves an issue where the built-in camera may not be detected when trying to use it after using a video conferencing app Addresses an issue for Mac computers with the Apple T2 Security Chip where internal speakers may not appear as a sound output device in Sound preferences Fixes a stability issue with uploading and downloading media files from iCloud Photo Library while your Mac is asleep Resolves a stability issue when transferring large amounts of data to RAID volumes Fixes an issue where the Reduced Motion Accessibility preference did not reduce the speed of animations in a Group FaceTime call  
      Enterprise content:
      Improves performance on certain Mac models when enabling hardware acceleration in GPU-intensive apps such as those used for video conferencing Addresses an issue where Microsoft Exchange accounts were unable to sign in during account setup when using Conditional Access Apple Push Notification Service traffic now uses a web proxy when specified in a PAC file via the Proxies payload Resolves an issue that prevented some displays connected to MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) from waking from sleep when the Mac wakes Major new releases of macOS are no longer hidden when using the softwareupdate(8) command with the  --ignore flag This change also affects macOS Mojave and macOS High Sierra after installing Security Update 2020-003.

macOS Catalina 10.15.5 (19F96)

Update
      Combo

View full article

• By fantomas
      macOS Catalina 10.15.5
      macOS Catalina 10.15.5 introduces battery health management in the Energy Saver settings for notebooks, a new option to disable automatic prominence in Group FaceTime calls, and controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR. The update also improves the stability, reliability, and security of your Mac. 
      Battery Health Management
      Battery health management to help maximize battery lifespan for Mac notebooks Energy Saver preference pane now displays battery condition and recommends if the battery needs to be serviced Option to disable battery health management For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211094
      FaceTime Prominence Preference 
      New option to control automatic prominence on Group FaceTime calls, so video tiles do not change size when a participant speaks Calibration Fine-Tuning for Pro Display XDR
      Controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR by adjusting the white point and luminance for a precise match to your own display-calibration target This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements:
      Fixes an issue that may prevent Reminders from sending notifications for recurring reminders Addresses an issue that may prevent password entry on the login screen Fixes an issue where System Preferences would continue to show a notification badge even after installing an update Resolves an issue where the built-in camera may not be detected when trying to use it after using a video conferencing app Addresses an issue for Mac computers with the Apple T2 Security Chip where internal speakers may not appear as a sound output device in Sound preferences Fixes a stability issue with uploading and downloading media files from iCloud Photo Library while your Mac is asleep Resolves a stability issue when transferring large amounts of data to RAID volumes Fixes an issue where the Reduced Motion Accessibility preference did not reduce the speed of animations in a Group FaceTime call Enterprise content:
      Improves performance on certain Mac models when enabling hardware acceleration in GPU-intensive apps such as those used for video conferencing Addresses an issue where Microsoft Exchange accounts were unable to sign in during account setup when using Conditional Access Apple Push Notification Service traffic now uses a web proxy when specified in a PAC file via the Proxies payload Resolves an issue that prevented some displays connected to MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) from waking from sleep when the Mac wakes Major new releases of macOS are no longer hidden when using the softwareupdate(8) command with the  --ignore flag This change also affects macOS Mojave and macOS High Sierra after installing Security Update 2020-003.

macOS Catalina 10.15.5 (19F96)

Update
      Combo