fantomas1

[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,845 posts in this topic

Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1 :

Capacité : 275,06 Go (275 064 201 216 octets)

Modèle : Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1                  

Révision : M0CR040

Works well here APFS and trim Activated

Boot  fast no probleme 

Advertisement

Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1 :

Boot  fast no probleme 

Sure. Crucial MX300 uses modern Marvell 88SS1074 controller...

Well, I'm on SSD, Disable TRIM works great, much faster.

Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1 :

Boot  fast no probleme 

Please verify the TRIM patch

post-1767774-0-43653300-1506178060_thumb.png

P/s: Is there a way to enable VGA output with Intel GFX HD4000? It will be great if that can be patch through Clover

For those who are interested

I just bought a great little Graphics Card Saphire Radeon 5570
This card is native any version of OS X from 10.6 to 10.13 
Working only Inject ATI with Clover; thats it!  :thumbsup_anim:

post-951341-0-15751600-1506197838_thumb.jpg

post-951341-0-88447700-1506198067_thumb.png

Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1 :

Boot  fast no probleme 

What do you consider as fast. Mine boots 10 secs from clover to login screen. Is this OK? My El Capitan takes only 6 secs.

What do you consider as fast. Mine boots 10 secs from clover to login screen. Is this OK? My El Capitan takes only 6 secs.

same here 

this is very good for High Sierra, you will not find faster I think

Well, I have just discovered a fun thing with FMM on HS.

When you lock your Hack through iCloud, when your hack received the lock command, It will do a abrupt and your hack with restart :D.

Because I'm using EmuVariableUEFI-64 so that when abruption occurs, it doesn't save the nvram content so nothing was locked.

Does this happen on other High Sierra MacBook?

For those who are interested

I just bought a great little Graphics Card Saphire Radeon 5570
This card is native any version of OS X from 10.6 to 10.13 
Working only Inject ATI with Clover; thats it!  :thumbsup_anim:

great.

Well, I have just discovered a fun thing with FMM on HS.

When you lock your Hack through iCloud, when your hack received the lock command, It will do a abrupt and your hack with restart :D.

Because I'm using EmuVariableUEFI-64 so that when abruption occurs, it doesn't save the nvram content so nothing was locked.

Does this happen on other High Sierra MacBook?

happens on my optiplex 790 too (imac12,2). Not only in HS, also in Sierra

great.

I remove the 

<key>FBName</key>
<string>Cedar</string>

and now its show the exacte name   :thumbsup_anim:   :D

ATI Radeon HD 5570

EDIT***

but to have my two screens on my two GPU I have to add the FB
and sacrificing the name  :)

sans_100.png

My hack show a dialog said: Your computer has detected a potential problem and want me to submit a report to Apple, should I submit it?

This is the zip of the report folder where the show report button took me to 

Link: http://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmU8GXZs6xoZpn4WzdM3arq7M2Y4goKa3Qo9PsUsKMUAAw

eficheck_none_7efe090da933637baaf0e2d9bf0c14e77665447472278812ae94833f13855e8c.zip

P/s: I found this https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/apple-to-cleanup-a-bios-region-of-your-ami-and-phoenix-bios/

You can connect 2 monitors  on the 5570 - DVI and HDMI.

I remove the 

<key>FBName</key>
<string>Cedar</string>

and now its show the exacte name   :thumbsup_anim:   :D

ATI Radeon HD 5570

EDIT***

but to have my two screens on my two GPU I have to add the FB
and sacrificing the name  :)

sans_100.png

You can connect 2 monitors  on the 5570 - DVI and HDMI.

one in the HDMI to the ATI HD 5570 and the other in my Display Port IGPU HD 3000

Dell Optiplex 790, both display works

post-951341-0-10091900-1506269685_thumb.png

post-951341-0-26346600-1506269695_thumb.png

post-951341-0-81451000-1506269811_thumb.png

hello all, the uprade from appstore went fine so far.

but sleep wont work as before with 10.12.6.

machine went fine into sleep

i changed nothing but my GB Z77 D3SH board  reboots after wake from sleep.

i´ve got hibernatemode 0 and standby 1 and no display apps like Display Menu.

is there a Clover ACPI patch for this available ?

thx for help in advance !

Where ist the Final Release on 10.13 ???

Today App Store Release 10.13 Official  :)

At this time 12H31 Pm Canada time 

not release yet

When looking at the time of the DP seeds and iOS 11 release, I expect the final to be released within the next hour

Edit:

The final is there. Build 17A365.

When looking at the time of the DP seeds and iOS 11 release, I expect the final to be released within the next hour

Edit:

The final is there. Build 17A365.

Confirmed!!!  :thumbsup_anim:  Downloading - 14 mins

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chebkhaled1960
      Hello everyone

After installing High Sierra

I have this problem
      Unsupported CPU - Unsupported PCH
      Like in the picture

Is that normal or i should to care about it ?

HP Z420 WORKSTATION
      Intel Patsburg C600/X79, Intel Sandy Bridge-EP
      QUAD CORE INTEL XEON E5-1620 03.60 GHz
      RAM: 22 GB ECC RDDR3
      GPU: 2GB NVIDIA GTX 730

• By fusion71au
      Making a High Sierra USB Installer Entirely From Scratch in Windows
      This is a proof of concept tutorial, to show it's possible to create a vanilla High Sierra installer, entirely from scratch, in Windows (even without App Store downloaded "Install macOS High Sierra.app" from a real Mac ).  @PikeRAlpha's link to Apple's Software Catalog provides us with all the URLs necessary to download the needed files directly from Apple instead of some dubious source from the internet...

Pre-Requisites
      8GB or larger USB drive Boot Disk Utility v2.1.2017rev021b from @CVAD TransMac (free 15 day trial) Paragon Hard Disk Manager Free Download Installer Files Directly from Apple
      1)  Browse Apple's Regular Software Catalog and find the URLs to download the following 6 installer files...
      BaseSystem.dmg BaseSystem.chunklist InstallInfo.plist InstallESDDmg.pkg AppleDiagnostics.dmg AppleDiagnostics.chunklist (Hint - search page for "InstallESD" to find its URL and others nearby)

to a folder named "SharedSupport" on your Windows NTFS drive.  A browser download manager (eg Chrono for Chrome, dTA for FireFox) is handy since InstallESD is >4GB ---> allows you to pause/resume interrupted download...

2)  Rename InstallESDDmg.pkg to InstallESD.dmg
      3)  Edit InstallInfo.plist with WordPad/text editor to remove the chunklistURL and chunklistid keys for InstallESD, and renaming it from InstallESDDmg.pkg to InstallESD.dmg (example of edited file attached to this post)...
      Note:  You can verify the SHA1 checksum of your InstallESD.dmg and BaseSystem.dmg with the correct ones at this website.
      Boot Disk Utility to format the Installer USB and Restore OS X Base System HFS partition
      1.  Format USB with BDU & latest Clover ---> creates boot files in CLOVER partition + second FAT partition
      2.  Extract 4.hfs from \SharedSupport\BaseSystem.dmg with BDU --> save to it's local folder
      3.  Restore 4.hfs to USB second partition with BDU --->  2nd partition becomes bootable "OS X Base System"
      Paragon Hard Disk Manager to extend HFS Partition to its Full Extent
      Open Paragon Partition Manager Free and resize the second partition of the USB drive to the full size allowed.  Don't forget to apply the changes at the end...
      Transmac to Copy "SharedSupport" folder to OS X Base System
      1.  Open the TransMac program and navigate to the HFS+ Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents folder.  Right click anywhere in the empty space on the RHS pane and select "Copy Here"...
      2.  In the next stage, select the "SharedSupport" folder we created above as the "Files and Folders to be copied to the Mac Volume"...
      Clover Settings
      Clover configuration is required now.  The default config.plist (in the Clover FAT32 partition of the USB) maybe sufficient to boot your machine if you’re lucky.  If not, look at the Clover Wiki, Clover Instructions and Clover Configuration Thread for pointers and edit /EFI/Clover/config.plist accordingly with Wordpad or Notepad.
      The location of the important configuration files for Clover are summarized below
      config.plist--->EFI/CLOVER folder DSDT.aml with or without SSDT.aml--->EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched (don't need one if your DSDT is auto patched by Clover in config.plist) Kexts eg FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagement --->EFI/CLOVER/kexts/<osx version> or /Other. NB BootDiskUtility by default already has FakeSMC.kext installed here.  You may need to add VoodooPS2Controller for your laptop keyboard/trackpad to work. If UEFI booting, you will most likely need one of the OsxAptioFixDrv-64 drivers copied from /EFI/CLOVER/drivers-off/drivers64UEFI to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI. If you want to use the installer to run High Sierra in Windows on VMware, you can follow my guide to set up the Virtual Machine and replace Clover's default config with EFI_Clover for VMware (which is compatible to run in VMware).  In the screenshots below, I have attached the USB Installer (in this case PhysicalDrive7) to my macOS Virtual Machine.  Reboot the system to the USB installer to install High Sierra ...
      What happens if we don't have access to TransMac or Paragon Hard Disk Manager?
      Not a problem, as long as we get "OS X Base System" bootable, we can launch terminal from the Utilities Menu to copy the SharedSupport folder over to the Installer app.  In essence, we will build the full installer app = 5GB+ on the target HD eg "Macintosh HD", by copying both the "small" installer app = 15MB (on "OS X Base System") and the SharedSupport folder from the NTFS volume (mounted in this example on /Volumes/DATA)...
      -bash-3.2# cd / -bash-3.2# cp -R Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/ -bash-3.2# cp -R /Volumes/DATA/SharedSupport /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/  
      ...then start installation with the startosinstall utility...
      -bash-3.2# /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --volume /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD --converttoapfs NO --applicationpath /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app  
      The above steps can be automated with the attached "startosinstall.command" script, which will assemble "Install macOS High Sierra.app" on "Macintosh HD" and launch the startosinstall utility targeting the "Macintosh HD" volume.  Copy/download to "Macintosh HD", then run in terminal (after attaching DATA USB with /Shared Support folder)...
      cd "/Volumes/Macintosh HD" chmod +x startosinstall.command ./startosinstall.command Updated Download Links for macOS Mojave 10.14GM
      Browse Apple's Developer Beta Software Catalog and find the URLs to download the following 6 installer files...
      BaseSystem.dmg BaseSystem.chunklist InstallInfo.plist InstallESDDmg.pkg AppleDiagnostics.dmg AppleDiagnostics.chunklist  
      startosinstall.command.zip

InstallInfo.plist_edited_10.14beta1.zip
      InstallInfo.plist_edited_10.13.6.zip
    • By WarDoc
      This Post is for helping users with issue that come with Whatevergreen

Feel free to join in and help users if you know your stuff
      also get the dev's of whatever green to join as well

Whatevergreen has a few issues

Multi-monitor Support is lacking as 2 monitors seems to be the limit for some even if the devs say it's not users say it's true

Some Id's are wrong or missing (hence the nano and 390X not working)

some GPU names are wrong ( which has been reported many times)

FOR RYZEN OWNERS with Polaris :
      Modified kext:/S/L/E/AMD9510Controller.kext//Contents/Info.plistfrom:<key>IOPCIMatch</key><string>0x67EF1002</string>to:<key>IOPCIMatch</key><string>0x67FF1002</string> Updating clover to Clover_v2.4k_r4152 and using the config.plist here https://pastebin.com/TYiTEVcMwithbusratio=36 and npci=0x3000 ALSO THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR WHINING in anyway please do not post off topic if you don't like given support in this forum that's all you but majority of use need it.

Source code: repository. FAQ and documentation: link.  
      a real SSDT example https://www.dropbox.com/sh/el66izg1lmk1jiu/AADCZUEjyQyiWWELlmzW2ix-a?dl=0 Credits to Pavo for the hard work of decoding the mess
      Boot argumentsAdd -raddbg to enable debug printing (available in DEBUG binaries).Add -radvesa to disable ATI/AMD video acceleration completely.Add -radoff to disable WhateverGreen.Add -radbeta to enable WhateverGreen on unsupported os versions (10.13 and below are enabled by default).Add -rad24 to enforce 24-bit display mode.Add -radlogo to patch boot logo distortion.Add -raddvi to enable DVI transmitter correction (required for 290X, 370, etc.)Add radpg=15 to disable several power-gating modes (see FAQ, required for 7xxx GPUs). If you Don't Want To use WEG or LILU clover 4297 has a new patch that fixes the same issues without kexts 
      You have to set in config.plist <key>Graphics</key> <dict> <key>RadeonDeInit</key> <true/>
    • By BrianWong11031
      Hi, there
      My desktop hackintosh cannot enter the Sleep Mode.
      I mean it can enter the sleep mode for a few seconds and it will automatically wake up itself.
      How can I fix this issue.
      Thanks for your help.

My BIOS / APM capture:

My system preference / Energy Saver capture:

• By Thereman
      Hello, I'm a noob at installing MacOS on my current PC (which is running Windows 10 x64 Pro).
      Can I do a dual boot with windows 10 and MacOS Mojave? I already have windows 10 installed and I would like to put and MacOS Mojave, can it? If not, should I reinstall from 0 MacOS Mojave and after Windows 10?

P.S: I have already make a topic about "Can I run MacOS" and the export boys on the forum said to me I can run it.