fantomas1

[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,845 posts in this topic

I ran the installer directly from Sierra 10.12.5 with Clover 4081 and everything went fine. Now I can Boot into 10.13 Safe Mode only, otherwise the screen remains black (I can see and move the mouse pointer over a black screen). Disabling Nvidia driver (set to Vesa) it works but without video acceleration and 1024x768 resolution only.

PC is a HP Z400 Xeon 6-Cores video card Nvidia Quadro2000. Did I (probably) miss something?

Advertisement

i have a problem with ALC892 Sound.

i Use latest AppleALC in S/L/E an orig. AppleHDA (not in Clover-kexts-Folder and no entrys in config-plist in Clover !) is the old method :-) 

in Sierra 10.12.6 Beta2 all working fine.

Herve and  Pippox0 and all other Friends.. can you help me please ?

Thank you.

Actually the sound runs with Sierra 10.12.6 beta and with Sierra 10.12.5 also without problems without INPUT with Clover.

So only the AppleALC kext in S / L / E and original AppleHDA kext

I then tried with Clover and -alcbeta or -lilubeta and Audio Inject = Yes and everything that needs to

be adjusted at Clover, also the same, no audio devices in system info.

Actually the sound runs with Sierra 10.12.6 beta and with Sierra 10.12.5 also without problems without INPUT with Clover.
So only the AppleALC kext in S / L / E and original AppleHDA kext

I then tried with Clover and -alcbeta or -lilubeta and Audio Inject = Yes and everything that needs to
be adjusted at Clover, also the same, no audio devices in system info.

use the latest version... AppleALC+ Lilu... in EFI's folder

add beta boot arg             #281            

Which layout are you using?

Hi vandroiy2012,

can you please upload your config.plist

Sure. I'm using BRAND NEW iMac18.1 macmodel. Already updated macOS Sierra 10.12.5 for new macmodels support and KabyLake support!  If you want change SMBIOS array with your data. If you want to use 18,1 then insert SerialNumber for this macmodel

I'm using BoardID - Mac-4B682C642B45593E non-Retina iMac with single Intel Iris Pro 640 Graphics. 

config.plist.zip

Sure. I'm using BRAND NEW iMac18.1 macmodel. Already updated macOS Sierra 10.12.5 for new macmodels support and KabyLake support!  If you want change SMBIOS array with your data. If you want to use 18,1 then insert SerialNumber for this macmodel

I'm using BoardID - Mac-4B682C642B45593E non-Retina iMac with single Intel Iris Pro 640 Graphics. 

attachicon.gifconfig.plist.zip

Thanks a lot :)

No matter what I do I get the black screen using IntelHD 530

Thanks a lot :)

No matter what I do I get the black screen using IntelHD 530

Use Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other

Also use bootargs -lilubeta -igfxbeta 

https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases/tag/1.1.4

https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/

Use Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other

Also use bootargs -lilubeta -igfxbeta 

https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases/tag/1.1.4

https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/

Are the boot args only useful for high sierra or else? Are they a must if we want to solve the black screen for intel graphics?

Are the boot args only useful for high sierra or else? Are they a must if we want to solve the black screen for intel graphics?

You should use bootargs only in unsupported (beta) OS versions. After 10.13 official release support for 10.13 will be added in Lilu and ALL of it plugins...

And bootargs -lilubeta -igfxbeta? Check your clover version!

I use clover 4081 by sherlock, I'm gonna give your version a try.

The weird thing is I can boot in to HS using my 1070 and sound works just fine, If I set IGFX as primary and disable theInternal Graphics under chipset, I can boot into HS and it and it detects my 1070 with 8MB of memory which is ok, but if I set IGFX as primary and enable Internal Graphics under Chipset I can't boot into HS and even if it loads the OS I have back screen.

Edit:

I have Lilu,kext v. 1.1.4 and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext v.1.1.3

my haswell latopbook shows the same error,but there is no drop MATS in the drop tables。。bios is not AMI but insydeH2O..

Look at your ACPI tables, if there is one with a wrong signature like this,

**** Unknown ACPI table signature [MATS] 

drop it

Stay tuned , guys!

There binary with kernel_patcher and kext_inject hard coded for 10.13 with PMHeart, denskop patch.

You need to set FirmwareFeatures in config.plist to 

<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
<string>0xe907f537</string>
Magic number for FirmwareFeaturesMask 0xff1fff3f

Where in config.plist I have to add them exactly ???

from a working hackintosh(10.12.5) to a clean SSD

im installing from the DL image  macOS 10.13 Beta

1) Download developer profile (free) LINK

2) Open terminal 

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

3) Paste command and give password

4) macappstores://itunes.apple.com/app/id1209167288 open this link in safari

5) Click Download

after DL  image from apple in applications

open with show package Content

Applications/Install  macOS 10.13 Beta

open Contents

open SharedSupport

open InstallESD.dmg. skip verify

open Packages

open/install Core.pkg

its installing now

after install i boot with working SSD 10.12.5 and i install a recent Fakesmc.kext on SSD 10.13

Mac OS 10.13 beta is booting with clover imac14,2 from SSD 10.12.5 and some boot options

only video Nvidia GT 740 is not going further with webdrivers working

all is going fast and smooth with clover 3974

only video now

You need to remove the installation files that the installer wrote to your install destination. 

I don't know, but I restarted two times and @ the second without deleting something it worked!  :huh:  but  ;)

hello 

airport extreme fix here

enjoy :)

BCM4352-Airport-Extreme, (credit skvo)
com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360
6b100000 750d
6b100000 9090
10.13.x

BCM4352-Airport-Extreme, (credit Sherlocks based on skvo original)
com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC
6b100000 750d
6b100000 9090

BCM4352-fvco, (credit Sherlocks based on the-darkvoid original)
81f952aa 000074bf
81f952aa 00006690

BCM4352-iovar, (credit Sherlocks)
85db4c8b 65c87971
85db4c8b 65c8eb71

4883c410 89c385db 7946
4883c410 89c385db eb46

BCM4352-Airport-Extreme, (credit Sherlocks based on skvo original)
com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC-MFG
6b100000 750d
6b100000 9090

BCM4352-fvco, (credit Sherlocks based on the-darkvoid original)
81ff52aa 000074c4
81ff52aa 00006690

0f896201 0000
0f886201 0000

4883c410 89c385db 7944
4883c410 89c385db eb44

post-980913-0-03387300-1496859435_thumb.png

hello 

airport extreme fix here

enjoy :)

attachicon.gif2.png

BCM94352-Airport-Extreme, credit Sherlocks based on skvo original

6B100000750D
6B1000009090

6B100000750D
6B1000009090

BCM94352-fvco, credit Sherlocks based on the-darkvoid original

81F952AA000074BF
81F952AA00006690

81FF52AA000074C4
81FF52AA00006690

apply these in addition to those used in Sierra or use only these patches and omit earlier ones.

Did you try like this ?  ➠  Hope this work for you?

also you can see this savvamitrofanov

Thanks, But does not works. I made a USB installer manually. I cloned the Base System.dmg and then copied the package folder to system/Installation folder. That's how I've always done it with all versions of MAC OS and so far it's always worked for me.

:(  :(  :(  :(

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Making a High Sierra USB Installer Entirely From Scratch in Windows
      This is a proof of concept tutorial, to show it's possible to create a vanilla High Sierra installer, entirely from scratch, in Windows (even without App Store downloaded "Install macOS High Sierra.app" from a real Mac ).  @PikeRAlpha's link to Apple's Software Catalog provides us with all the URLs necessary to download the needed files directly from Apple instead of some dubious source from the internet...

Pre-Requisites
      8GB or larger USB drive Boot Disk Utility v2.1.2017rev021b from @CVAD TransMac (free 15 day trial) Paragon Hard Disk Manager Free Download Installer Files Directly from Apple
      1)  Browse Apple's Regular Software Catalog and find the URLs to download the following 6 installer files...
      BaseSystem.dmg BaseSystem.chunklist InstallInfo.plist InstallESDDmg.pkg AppleDiagnostics.dmg AppleDiagnostics.chunklist (Hint - search page for "InstallESD" to find its URL and others nearby)

to a folder named "SharedSupport" on your Windows NTFS drive.  A browser download manager (eg Chrono for Chrome, dTA for FireFox) is handy since InstallESD is >4GB ---> allows you to pause/resume interrupted download...

2)  Rename InstallESDDmg.pkg to InstallESD.dmg
      3)  Edit InstallInfo.plist with WordPad/text editor to remove the chunklistURL and chunklistid keys for InstallESD, and renaming it from InstallESDDmg.pkg to InstallESD.dmg (example of edited file attached to this post)...
      Note:  You can verify the SHA1 checksum of your InstallESD.dmg and BaseSystem.dmg with the correct ones at this website.
      Boot Disk Utility to format the Installer USB and Restore OS X Base System HFS partition
      1.  Format USB with BDU & latest Clover ---> creates boot files in CLOVER partition + second FAT partition
      2.  Extract 4.hfs from \SharedSupport\BaseSystem.dmg with BDU --> save to it's local folder
      3.  Restore 4.hfs to USB second partition with BDU --->  2nd partition becomes bootable "OS X Base System"
      Paragon Hard Disk Manager to extend HFS Partition to its Full Extent
      Open Paragon Partition Manager Free and resize the second partition of the USB drive to the full size allowed.  Don't forget to apply the changes at the end...
      Transmac to Copy "SharedSupport" folder to OS X Base System
      1.  Open the TransMac program and navigate to the HFS+ Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents folder.  Right click anywhere in the empty space on the RHS pane and select "Copy Here"...
      2.  In the next stage, select the "SharedSupport" folder we created above as the "Files and Folders to be copied to the Mac Volume"...
      Clover Settings
      Clover configuration is required now.  The default config.plist (in the Clover FAT32 partition of the USB) maybe sufficient to boot your machine if you’re lucky.  If not, look at the Clover Wiki, Clover Instructions and Clover Configuration Thread for pointers and edit /EFI/Clover/config.plist accordingly with Wordpad or Notepad.
      The location of the important configuration files for Clover are summarized below
      config.plist--->EFI/CLOVER folder DSDT.aml with or without SSDT.aml--->EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched (don't need one if your DSDT is auto patched by Clover in config.plist) Kexts eg FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagement --->EFI/CLOVER/kexts/<osx version> or /Other. NB BootDiskUtility by default already has FakeSMC.kext installed here.  You may need to add VoodooPS2Controller for your laptop keyboard/trackpad to work. If UEFI booting, you will most likely need one of the OsxAptioFixDrv-64 drivers copied from /EFI/CLOVER/drivers-off/drivers64UEFI to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI. If you want to use the installer to run High Sierra in Windows on VMware, you can follow my guide to set up the Virtual Machine and replace Clover's default config with EFI_Clover for VMware (which is compatible to run in VMware).  In the screenshots below, I have attached the USB Installer (in this case PhysicalDrive7) to my macOS Virtual Machine.  Reboot the system to the USB installer to install High Sierra ...
      What happens if we don't have access to TransMac or Paragon Hard Disk Manager?
      Not a problem, as long as we get "OS X Base System" bootable, we can launch terminal from the Utilities Menu to copy the SharedSupport folder over to the Installer app.  In essence, we will build the full installer app = 5GB+ on the target HD eg "Macintosh HD", by copying both the "small" installer app = 15MB (on "OS X Base System") and the SharedSupport folder from the NTFS volume (mounted in this example on /Volumes/DATA)...
      -bash-3.2# cd / -bash-3.2# cp -R Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/ -bash-3.2# cp -R /Volumes/DATA/SharedSupport /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/  
      ...then start installation with the startosinstall utility...
      -bash-3.2# /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --volume /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD --converttoapfs NO --applicationpath /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app  
      The above steps can be automated with the attached "startosinstall.command" script, which will assemble "Install macOS High Sierra.app" on "Macintosh HD" and launch the startosinstall utility targeting the "Macintosh HD" volume.  Copy/download to "Macintosh HD", then run in terminal (after attaching DATA USB with /Shared Support folder)...
      cd "/Volumes/Macintosh HD" chmod +x startosinstall.command ./startosinstall.command Updated Download Links for macOS Mojave 10.14.3_18D109
      Browse Apple's Regular Software Catalog and find the URLs to download the following 6 installer files...
      BaseSystem.dmg BaseSystem.chunklist InstallInfo.plist InstallESDDmg.pkg AppleDiagnostics.dmg AppleDiagnostics.chunklist  
      Note: In Mojave, Apple has removed the --converttoapfs NO and --applicationpath arguments from the startosinstall utility....

eg to use startosinstall for the above section "What happens if we don't have access to TransMac or Paragon Hard Disk Manager?", the syntax is now
      -bash-3.2# /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --volume /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD  
      This basically means that for Mojave, the default installation will always convert the target volume to the apfs file system.

startosinstall.command.zip
      InstallInfo.plist_edited_10.13.6.zip
      InstallInfo.plist_edited_10.14.2.zip
      InstallInfo.plist_edited_10.14.3.zip

• By glasgood
      CLOVER DUAL BOOT MOJAVE & WINDOWS 10 GUIDE 

INCLUDES  MBR / LEGACY BIOS  TO  GPT / EFI CONVERSION
      USING MBR2GPT TOOL

PREREQUISITE: Two physical discs ( SSD’s or HDD’s )

STEP 1 - Clover dual boot configuration 

Open config.plist with Clover Configurator

Boot
       Legacy = PBR Timeout = True ( will remove the Timeout countdown, from Clover boot menu)  

GUI 
      Scan / Custom
       Entries = True  Tool = True  Legacy = False ( removes extra Windows 10 entries )  
      Hide Volume
      - Preboot ( macOS Preboot )
      - Recovery ( macOS Recovery )

So at boot you will have two options: boot macOS Mojave or Windows 10 

————————————————————

STEP 2 - Using a drive without Windows 10 installed

Disconnect system drive that contains your macOS Mojave install from computer ( This is so that Windows does not overwrite existing macOS Mojave boot loader )

Proceed with a Windows 10 UEFI install.  
      After installation reconnect macOS Mojave Drive, the Windows installation should now be detected and usable in Clover. 
      If Windows 10 is not detected or able to boot,  then verify you installed Windows 10 as UEFI and not MBR ---->  ( Read step 2 - For a drive with Windows 10 installed )

OR

STEP 2 - Using a drive with Windows 10 already installed

Verify your Windows install is  GPT / UEFI or MBR / Legacy BIOS.   
      If Windows install is GPT UEFI then Windows 10 install is ready to use at Clover boot menu, you should be able to boot into Windows directly from Clover boot screen. 

But if  Windows drive is detected at Clover boot screen, but when booting Windows you get a black screen with a cursor on the top left,
      then this is most likely because Windows drive is MBR ( Legacy BIOS ).  You can easily convert MBR to GPT using  Windows MBR2GPT tool ( this saves hours work having to reinstall Windows 10 and setting up all your applications again  ) 

If Windows 10 install is MBR / Legacy BIOS  then simply convert to GPT / UEFI  following instructions below ( read video summary and view video )

** To use Windows 10  MBR2GPT tool  you must have Windows 10 version 1703 ( creators update  ) or later and less than 3 partitions on 
      the Windows 10 drive **

Video summary:

Confirm Windows 10 drive is MBR Legacy BIOS ( in Windows Disk Management ) Reboot into Windows PE ( Advanced Startup ) Convert from MBR Legacy BIOS to GPT UEFI ( using commands below ) mbr2gpt /validate mbr2gpt /convert Restart Verify Windows 10 drive has changed to GPT UEFI ( in Windows Disk Management )  

After conversion Windows 10 is ready to use at the Clover boot menu 

• By Slice
      I successfully installed macOS 10.11.6 and Windows 7 Pro SP1 in UEFI mode on the laptop.
      I know, there are detailed guides here and on osxlatitude.com but I was not agree with them and carefully check and test every step to tune my Mac.

Hardware
      Intel® Core� i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz, speedstep works with Clover default settings
      Chipset Intel 7 series, no patches needed
      Video: IntelHD4000 or NVS5200M switchable in BIOS, work in both cases
      LAN; Intel 82579LM, works with IntelMausiEthernet.kext v2.2.1
      Audio: IDT 92HD93BXX, works with VoodooHDA 2.9.0.
      SDHC reader O2Micro; works with native AppleSDHC.kext with Clover Arbitrary properties.
      USB3.0 works natively if not disabled in DSDT
      PS2 keyboard and touchpad works with VoodooPS2.
      WiFi: Dell Intel WiFi was replaced by Dell DW1520, Broadcom BCM943224HMS. DeviceID=4353
      LCD Screen 1366x768
      BIOS A12. Initially was A02. Then I flashed A23 and found it is quite bad. The screen is full of artefacts. Flash A12 and all is OK. Not tested other versions.
      For some reason BIOS can switched from Intel to Nvidia by itself so I have to do my solution working independent on this state.

WiFi
      It is not working OOB although it has DeviceID known to Apple. The reason is WhiteList in the driver.
      I set MacModel as MacBookPro10,1 while the WiFi will work on MacBookAir. I make a patch in Clover.
      As well a patch for channels.
      I deleted a kext Brcm4331 because it has the same DeviceID. Let kext Brcm4360 to work alone.

VideoCards
      In Bios we can set Optimus = Enable/Disable
      If Enable then we have two videocards Intel first and Nvidia second. In this case additional SSDT-3.aml will switch off Nvidia.
      If Disable then we have only Nvidia card. It will work if Board-ID taken from iMac13,2.
      But here there is contradiction with WiFi with required Board-ID from MacBookAir.
      So I take MacModel as MacBookPro10,1 which is most close by CPU IvyBridge.
      Set BoardID like iMac13,2 to make Nvidia working.
      Patch BoardID in Brcm4360 to make WiFi working.
      Now I have
      Inject->
      ->Intel=YES
      ->Nvidia=YES
      and SSDT-3.aml in ACPI\patched folder. This SSDT will switch off Nvidia if Intel card ON.
      For Intel graphics there is a patch against 8 apples at start.

Brightness
      No special kexts.
      The brightness controlled by keys F1,F2 and slider in Control Panel in both case Intel or Nvidia. Details here  #72 

DSDT and SSDT
      This is very long story and finally I have working sleep in both cases Intel or Nvidia.

Sensors
      I use my HWSensors3 with FakeSMC 3.5.0.
      I got monitoring:
      CPU temperature
      GPU temperature
      GPU main frequency
      GPU shader frequency
      Battery state % full, time to charged or time to empty.
      Battery voltage dinamically.
      Battery amperage dynamically. I can see it changes on heavy games.
      HDD temperature.

Audio
      I like VoodooHDA and have no problems with it.
      The sound is clear, loud, and switchable between internal speaker and headphone.
      Mic is working.

Bluetooth
      Just tested with BTFirmwareUpdate.kext and it works in 10.11.6. I not needed it so switched off by wireless switch at right side.
      For 10.13.6 there is other kext BRCMInjector.

Keyboard, Touchpad and Touchstick
      Post #14

My config, ACPI files and kexts are in attachment.
      EFI.7z

EDITED:
      Better DSDT in the post #6.
      Sleep working even when AC inserted.

EDITED 06.12.2018
      Now I have HighSierra and this is my EFI folder

Welcome to discussion!
      EFI-E6430.7z
      BRCMInjector.kext.zip
    • By h2onions
      Hey all,

First Hackintosh that I think I have completed! I've been working on it on and off for a month, but just grinded it this past weekend. I just have a small QOL issue. I have posted in the r/Hackintosh reddit, but have not gotten a reply to this specific issue, but did for other issues I was having. I also posted at tonymacx86 and was getting replies for other issues I was having, but got banned because I said, "used VM, but didn't work" in my OP I think ...

I followed a PC vanilla guide from r/Hackintosh that I found as I did not have an Apple system. One monitor connected to a GTX 1080, CPU: i7-8700, Coffee Lake. Motherboard is Alienware specific 0VDT73, with chipset Z370.

The issue is every time High Sierra boots up and gets to the login screen, my keyboard and mouse do not work. I only have to reseat both and then they work the whole time until I restart. They are both plugged into USB2.0 ports. I do have Lilu, WhateverGreen, USBInjectAll, and VoodooPS2 installed in my /Library/Extensions folder using #####. Mouse and Keyboard work fine each time I boot to Clover (USB). Any ideas?

Thank you!
      Working: NVIDIA using (One) DisplayPort, USB3.0 (rear), USB-C (rear), USB2.0 (rear), Audio, Ethernet

EDIT: Did some more testing, and it looks like my Keyboard works fine after each reboot, the only issue is that my mouse has to continuously be reseated. Any ideas? Could it just be the mouse?It's an old Inland USB mouse: 337451
    • By Badruzeus
      "The all-new 2019 version of the graphic design software suite is compatible with not only Windows but also Mac, complete with support for Dark Mode on macOS Mojave and the Touch Bar on the latest MacBook Pro models, providing quick access to layout settings, text controls, and more." ~ macrumors

More details: https://www.coreldraw.com/en/product/coreldraw/mac/