fantomas1

[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,845 posts in this topic

I ran the installer directly from Sierra 10.12.5 with Clover 4081 and everything went fine. Now I can Boot into 10.13 Safe Mode only, otherwise the screen remains black (I can see and move the mouse pointer over a black screen). Disabling Nvidia driver (set to Vesa) it works but without video acceleration and 1024x768 resolution only.

PC is a HP Z400 Xeon 6-Cores video card Nvidia Quadro2000. Did I (probably) miss something?

Advertisement

i have a problem with ALC892 Sound.

i Use latest AppleALC in S/L/E an orig. AppleHDA (not in Clover-kexts-Folder and no entrys in config-plist in Clover !) is the old method :-) 

in Sierra 10.12.6 Beta2 all working fine.

Herve and  Pippox0 and all other Friends.. can you help me please ?

Thank you.

Actually the sound runs with Sierra 10.12.6 beta and with Sierra 10.12.5 also without problems without INPUT with Clover.

So only the AppleALC kext in S / L / E and original AppleHDA kext

I then tried with Clover and -alcbeta or -lilubeta and Audio Inject = Yes and everything that needs to

be adjusted at Clover, also the same, no audio devices in system info.

Actually the sound runs with Sierra 10.12.6 beta and with Sierra 10.12.5 also without problems without INPUT with Clover.
So only the AppleALC kext in S / L / E and original AppleHDA kext

I then tried with Clover and -alcbeta or -lilubeta and Audio Inject = Yes and everything that needs to
be adjusted at Clover, also the same, no audio devices in system info.

use the latest version... AppleALC+ Lilu... in EFI's folder

add beta boot arg             #281            

Which layout are you using?

Hi vandroiy2012,

can you please upload your config.plist

Sure. I'm using BRAND NEW iMac18.1 macmodel. Already updated macOS Sierra 10.12.5 for new macmodels support and KabyLake support!  If you want change SMBIOS array with your data. If you want to use 18,1 then insert SerialNumber for this macmodel

I'm using BoardID - Mac-4B682C642B45593E non-Retina iMac with single Intel Iris Pro 640 Graphics. 

config.plist.zip

Sure. I'm using BRAND NEW iMac18.1 macmodel. Already updated macOS Sierra 10.12.5 for new macmodels support and KabyLake support!  If you want change SMBIOS array with your data. If you want to use 18,1 then insert SerialNumber for this macmodel

I'm using BoardID - Mac-4B682C642B45593E non-Retina iMac with single Intel Iris Pro 640 Graphics. 

attachicon.gifconfig.plist.zip

Thanks a lot :)

No matter what I do I get the black screen using IntelHD 530

Thanks a lot :)

No matter what I do I get the black screen using IntelHD 530

Use Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other

Also use bootargs -lilubeta -igfxbeta 

https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases/tag/1.1.4

https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/

Use Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other

Also use bootargs -lilubeta -igfxbeta 

https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases/tag/1.1.4

https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/

Are the boot args only useful for high sierra or else? Are they a must if we want to solve the black screen for intel graphics?

Are the boot args only useful for high sierra or else? Are they a must if we want to solve the black screen for intel graphics?

You should use bootargs only in unsupported (beta) OS versions. After 10.13 official release support for 10.13 will be added in Lilu and ALL of it plugins...

And bootargs -lilubeta -igfxbeta? Check your clover version!

I use clover 4081 by sherlock, I'm gonna give your version a try.

The weird thing is I can boot in to HS using my 1070 and sound works just fine, If I set IGFX as primary and disable theInternal Graphics under chipset, I can boot into HS and it and it detects my 1070 with 8MB of memory which is ok, but if I set IGFX as primary and enable Internal Graphics under Chipset I can't boot into HS and even if it loads the OS I have back screen.

Edit:

I have Lilu,kext v. 1.1.4 and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext v.1.1.3

my haswell latopbook shows the same error,but there is no drop MATS in the drop tables。。bios is not AMI but insydeH2O..

Look at your ACPI tables, if there is one with a wrong signature like this,

**** Unknown ACPI table signature [MATS] 

drop it

Stay tuned , guys!

There binary with kernel_patcher and kext_inject hard coded for 10.13 with PMHeart, denskop patch.

You need to set FirmwareFeatures in config.plist to 

<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
<string>0xe907f537</string>
Magic number for FirmwareFeaturesMask 0xff1fff3f

Where in config.plist I have to add them exactly ???

from a working hackintosh(10.12.5) to a clean SSD

im installing from the DL image  macOS 10.13 Beta

1) Download developer profile (free) LINK

2) Open terminal 

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

3) Paste command and give password

4) macappstores://itunes.apple.com/app/id1209167288 open this link in safari

5) Click Download

after DL  image from apple in applications

open with show package Content

Applications/Install  macOS 10.13 Beta

open Contents

open SharedSupport

open InstallESD.dmg. skip verify

open Packages

open/install Core.pkg

its installing now

after install i boot with working SSD 10.12.5 and i install a recent Fakesmc.kext on SSD 10.13

Mac OS 10.13 beta is booting with clover imac14,2 from SSD 10.12.5 and some boot options

only video Nvidia GT 740 is not going further with webdrivers working

all is going fast and smooth with clover 3974

only video now

You need to remove the installation files that the installer wrote to your install destination. 

I don't know, but I restarted two times and @ the second without deleting something it worked!  :huh:  but  ;)

hello 

airport extreme fix here

enjoy :)

BCM4352-Airport-Extreme, (credit skvo)
com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360
6b100000 750d
6b100000 9090
10.13.x

BCM4352-Airport-Extreme, (credit Sherlocks based on skvo original)
com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC
6b100000 750d
6b100000 9090

BCM4352-fvco, (credit Sherlocks based on the-darkvoid original)
81f952aa 000074bf
81f952aa 00006690

BCM4352-iovar, (credit Sherlocks)
85db4c8b 65c87971
85db4c8b 65c8eb71

4883c410 89c385db 7946
4883c410 89c385db eb46

BCM4352-Airport-Extreme, (credit Sherlocks based on skvo original)
com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC-MFG
6b100000 750d
6b100000 9090

BCM4352-fvco, (credit Sherlocks based on the-darkvoid original)
81ff52aa 000074c4
81ff52aa 00006690

0f896201 0000
0f886201 0000

4883c410 89c385db 7944
4883c410 89c385db eb44

post-980913-0-03387300-1496859435_thumb.png

hello 

airport extreme fix here

enjoy :)

attachicon.gif2.png

BCM94352-Airport-Extreme, credit Sherlocks based on skvo original

6B100000750D
6B1000009090

6B100000750D
6B1000009090

BCM94352-fvco, credit Sherlocks based on the-darkvoid original

81F952AA000074BF
81F952AA00006690

81FF52AA000074C4
81FF52AA00006690

apply these in addition to those used in Sierra or use only these patches and omit earlier ones.

Did you try like this ?  ➠  Hope this work for you?

also you can see this savvamitrofanov

Thanks, But does not works. I made a USB installer manually. I cloned the Base System.dmg and then copied the package folder to system/Installation folder. That's how I've always done it with all versions of MAC OS and so far it's always worked for me.

:(  :(  :(  :(

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By plasticworld
      After a long run, I successfully upgraded High Sierra to mojave 10.14 on an intel 5 series chipset MotherBoard.

MotherBoard: H55ms2
      RAM: 6GB
      GPU1: Saphire AMD RX 460
      GPU2: Nvidia 8400GS
      Storage: 500 GB HDD WD Green.

The requirement:
      1) macOS pre mojave.
      2) macOS mojave installer from Apple store.
      3) Empty partition or USB to upgrade from.
      4) Un-mout all unused dmgs.
      5) GPT/GUID HDD.

HOWOT:
      1) Prepare an empty partition or USB with at least 6 GB.
      2) Format the partition or USB with GUID partition table and HFS+ partition with a name BootablePartition.
      3) Go to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app.
      4) Show Package Contents.
      5) Go to Contents/SharedSupport you will find BaseSystem.dmg.
      6) Double click on BaseSystem.dmg to mount.
      7) From Disk Utilty click on your partition or the USB that you prepared from number (2).
      8) Click on restore, and chose OS X Base System (BaseSystem.dmg image), then restore it to that partition or USB.
      9) After restoring rename the partition back to BootablePartition.
      9) Run this command:
      rm -rfv /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages 10) Create a new folder instead of the broken link and name it Packages, run this command:
      mkdir -v /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages 11) Go back to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app and repeat number 2.
      12) Go to Contents/SharedSupport you will find InstallESD.dmg.
      13) Mount InstallESD.dmg.
      14) Run this command:
      cp -v /Volumes/InstallESD/Packages/OSInstall.mpkg /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages/ 15) Download the latest clover from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
      16) Install clover on your USB BootablePartition or in a different USB to boot from it. delete all your CLOVER/kext/10.xx and keep others, make sure you don't have any extra kext rather than FakeSMC.kext in the other folder.
      in my case I used FakeSMC.kext and my lan kext RealtekRTL8111.kext.
      17) known Problems in my build: 
      If I updated directly from the apple store the installer in clover will boot with a cross circle sign.
      The FIX is to add this to Clover KextToPatch Thanks to @sunKi http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/327488-macos-high-sierra-final-release-is-out-17a365/page-10?do=findComment&comment=2505086 this fix is still working for me in mojave.
      <key>KextsToPatch</key> <array> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>fix IO error ICH10 for 10.13, credit SunKi</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> RYX2D5XCiciD4P5mhcl4D4TSdQs= </data> <key>Name</key> <string>AppleAHCIPort</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> iciD4P5mhckPmMFBCMyQkJCQdQs= </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>fix hotplug ICH10 for 10.13, credit SunKi</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> icglQGACAD1AIAAAdQyB4b9///+Ji1EBAAA= </data> <key>Name</key> <string>AppleAHCIPort</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> kJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJA= </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>External icons patch</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> RXh0ZXJuYWw= </data> <key>Name</key> <string>AppleAHCIPort</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> SW50ZXJuYWw= </data> </dict> </array> 18) make sure you have apfs.efi copy it from /Volumes/BootablePartition/usr/standalone/i386/apfs.efi to your EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/ and EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.
      19) SMBIOS mac model that I use is iMac13,2.
      20) Go to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app click on it and chose to install to your macOS Mojave partition.
      21) Reboot.
      22) From clover chose BootablePartion.
      23) If everything is okie BootablePartition will boot to install macOS mojave, wait wait wait till it finish it might take to 1 hour just wait it will reach the auto reboot soon .
      24) Boot to your old macOS Hight Sierra that will be your mojave partition now and enjoy.

POST Install:
      1) audio: 
      a) Download Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext or build them from source (which I did).
      b) place them in your /EFI/CLOVER/kext/others/
      c) add your audio layout in clover/Devices dict options in my case it's ALC888B which has the layout of 1:
      <key>Audio</key> <dict> <key>Inject</key> <string>1</string> </dict> d) I had to add beta args to clover/Boot dict, argument (-lilubeta -alcbeta):

<key>Arguments</key> <string>-lilubeta -alcbeta</string> 2) Add number 14 KextsToPath array to your clover as well.

Anything else is working for me I didn't need any extra clover kext so far, I tried whatevergreen.kext to fire up my rx 460 without the helper card but no success, So I am just sticking with booting from Nvidia as a first GPU from my motherboard configuration then swap the cables after choosing my macOS partion from clover.

After upgrading my HFS+ High Sierra partition converted to APFS, no know problem so far.

Happy build and more info about the partitioning method with a more detailed instructions in this post that I used to update my Sierra to High Sierra

Special thanks to crazybirdy, sunKi and all of you out there that make this happens.
    • By NoEnd
      Hi team,

I have tried to update to security update 2019-001 multiple time with no luck, today I've booted the update with -verbose and attached videos shows the details.

Appreciate your help

Thanks
      Untitled.mov
    • By JhonneR
      Good morning, everyone, I'm sorry if I was wrong in choosing the topic but I need help.
      I have found it extremely difficult to mount a Hackintosh in my acer.
      Setup;
      I5 2430m 2.4 6GB RAM
      Mobo P5we0 - Intel intel Graphics 3000
      At the moment I have not found out what my audio codecs are.
      but I'll leave the link on the motherboard.
      however, my real problem is several.
      I have already used the itakos image, I have already used several images that could be installed normally and that after installing the image I do not have internet via cable or wireless.
      And another, I already looked in other forums and I know that I will be called a donkey in the logical question but I have not been able to install the [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] or clover to start from the Hard Disk, so I do not know what to do.At the moment I still do not know if there has already been someone who has already installed the High Sierra or just the Sierra in this notebook model and obtained permanent success.
      If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
      Installations without success, but with the system already installed in ACER;
      SIERRA
      HIGH SIERRA
      MOJAVE
      All with the same symptom. Starting only by the bootable USB stick and without internet connection via cable and wireless.
      Appreciate ! Acer 5750 Official Page
    • By TheAngryYeti
      So I FINALLY got my High Sierra thumb drive to boot and once I got to the language selection screen, I noticed I lost all connectivity to my keyboard and mouse.

i tried plugging in both into all of my USB ports (2.0, 3.0, 3.1) to no avail.

i made sure I had the latest USBInject kext and XHCI-Unsupported kext in the Other folder.

i also noticed whilst troubleshooting, the thumb drive will ONLY boot using Verbose and plugged into one of the 2 3.1 ports.

does anyone have ANY suggestions?? I’ve been struggling for a week now on this!!

thanks in advance

-Sin

Build: Asus ROG Strix H370-I, i5 8400, 32Gb ddr 4 2133, 1Tb Samsung EVO 860 ssd
    • By al3asdfmovie
      Buongiorno a tutti,
      E la prima volta che scrivo su questo forum, spero di non sbagliare nulla!
      Scrivo qua sperando che qualcuno di voi possa darmi una grossa mano, perchè ho letto di tutto, visto qualsiasi video possibile, ma non riesco proprio ad uscirne fuori.
      Ci avevo già provato 3 anni fa, ma ero riuscito solo su un notebook Sony, sul fisso non ero riuscito a fare nulla. Dicevano che c'erano problemi con i driver della serie Skylake, così ho voluto riprovare ora a distanza di anni.
      Premetto che non sono un informatico, non ho conoscenze particolari. Sono semplicemente un ragazzo che si informa, legge tutorial ed esegue, quindi chissà che la soluzione non sia in realtà una banale sciocchezza.

Dunque, il problema consiste nel fatto che, in circa 8 ore di prove, non sia ancora riuscito ad andare oltre il caricamento del logo, dopo aver selezionato la chiavetta da clover.
      Sto cercando di installare High Sierra, ho provato con una chiavetta con un programma che non ho capito bene perchè, ma non posso scriverlo qui, e una con Clover Configurator (che tra l'altro, nella schermata boot mi da un'interfaccia diversa da quella che ho visto nel tutorial, o anche solo 3 anni prima), ma il problema è sempre lo stesso: dopo circa metà caricamento, o mi esce il simbolo di divieto, o si riavvia il computer, riportandomi nel boot di clover.
      Ho provato un po' di flags, come -v, -x, -s, -f, nv_disable=1 (tra l'altro, per evitare problemi al principio, ho impostato la scheda video di intel come primaria), cpus=1, dart=0, Slide=0, insomma, qualsiasi cosa leggessi in giro che avesse portato esiti positivi, la provavo
      Ho provato su porte sub 3.0, 2.0 e le 2.0 dietro al pc.
      Penso sia irrilevante, ma nel caso, sto usando una chiavetta da 32 gb.

Nella firma dovrebbero esserci tutte le specifiche del mio PC, non so se debba postare altro. Nel caso scusatemi, ditemi pure cosa manca che la aggiorno.
      Spero davvero che qualcuno di voi possa aiutarmi. Ho un MacBook Air (High Sierra l'ho scaricato da qui) e ho scoperto quanto sia più affidabile usare Final Cut rispetto a quel bug chiamato Premiére Pro che ho usato per anni, e vorrei poterlo usare anche sul fisso, senza dover acquistare un iMac. Ho letto in giro che con Mojave non è supportata l'accelerazione grafica, per questo vorrei installare High Sierra.

Grazie mille a chiunque vorrà aiutarmi!