• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aldaro
      I have been running macOS Mojave on my system for 3 months and everything was working pretty well.  After taking an update for clover, my entire system got wrecked, and I cannot even boot to an installation environment anymore (which I really need to do since I am starting back at square one).  I still have the old EFI folder backed up, but I know it'll only be a matter of time before Apple introduces an update that requires me to update Clover in order to work correctly.  I have tried all the available memory fixes, but none of them seem to work.  I was previously using the original osxaptiofix; so, I gave v2, and v3 a try, but to no success.  I read somewhere on the main discussion board for clover that AptioMemoryFix was no longer going to be supported and I therefor decided to skip over it (not to mention it isn't even available in newer clover installation packages).

System specs:
      Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z390 M GAMING
      CPU Intel core i5 9600k @ stock 3.7GHz
      RAM 32GB DDR4 2667MHz
      GPU AMD Radeon RX 580 with 8GB of GDDR5
      SSD Intel 660p 512GB NVME
      NIC: Intel i210 10/100/1000 as it is natively supported in macOS

I have been using the iMac 19,1 SMBIOs as I built this machine to match it as close as humanly possible.  As for my UEFI settings, I did the usual:
      Disabled Windows specific features and secure boot
      Enabled XHCI hand off
      Enabled Above 4G decoding
      Disabled onboard NIC since it is made irrelevant by my intel i210

--INJECT KEXTS--
      FakeSMC
      Lilu
      WhateverGreen
      AppleALC
      USBInjectAll -- WITH PATCHED SSDT in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
      Below are images of the errors I am receiving when trying to boot the macOS Mojave installer.

with original osxaptiomemoryfix

osxaptiofixv2

osxaptiofixv3

Anyway, if somebody can help me figure out what's going on, that'd be greatly appreciated.  My ultimate goal is to get an install with minimal clover patches as to be better prepared when the winds of change from Apple come roaring.

p.s: I have also attached a copy of my EFI folder

EFI.zip
    • By fusion71au
      Clover r4989 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4989 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4989-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By kalpesh2804
      Laptop Inbuilt Wifi and Battery Indicator not working in Catalina. (HP Pavilion 15t-au 100 Laptop)

Laptop Config:
      HP Pavilion 15t-au100 * i7-7500u 2.90Ghz * Intel HD 620 Graphic Adapter * Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3168 * Kingston SATA3 SSD 500 GB * HP Camera
    • By 22eme_arkane
      Hi everyone !

I build a new os on High Sierra and i have problem with my Skarkoon RAID 5 - 5 bay, is unmounting, work fine in windows but not in Mac Os.
      I use a card eSata in chipset Marvell 88SE9215, and i have the kext 3-party eSata  but nothings change.
      I try with the AppleAHCIPort.kext v328, nothings change.

Any solution ?

Thanks a lot !

Config : GA-Z68X-UB3-B3 // BIOS UEFI, Version: U1f //
    • By bummercheese
      I have what's been said to be a natively supported wifi card, but for the life of me I cannot get it working properly with High Sierra. It is detected in DPCIManager but the wifi symbol at the top is hollowed and I can't turn it on.

Here's some basic info about my hackintosh. It's running an i7 9700k with an MSI Z390-A PRO, a GTX 1070, and it's SMBIOS is running as an iMac 18.1

Someone else has posted here about this with an ac66, which I think is very similar and uses the same device number 43A0. But he didn't get his problem solved in the end. And I have looked up this problem in a million different ways, I haven't found a solution that works from any yet.

I've tried a large amount of different kext patches, kexts (fakepciid, airportbrcmfixup, etc), changing fake ID, modifying kext info.plist files, and every combination of those, none have gotten it to properly work.

I have gotten it to work in one way but it's so unstable that it's unusable. Using the IO80211family.kext from yosemite works, but then it will randomly freeze about 10-15 minutes in, and then it'll not boot 9/10 times, and when it will it'll freeze on the login or right after. It gives errors about out of date kext, only way get back in is by reinstalling. So I figure this method is unusable.

I'm just stumped on why a supposed confirmed working out of box card doesn't just just work, even with every amount of tweaking and adding kexts. I'm in my 4th day of almost nonstop testing and researching on how to fix this, and I'm too stubborn and determined to just buy a different card. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.