Cyberdevs

[Guide] Install macOS Sierra 10.12.5 on GA-Z170X-Gaming 5

493 posts in this topic

Thanks for the Info.

I just updated to 10.12.6. The update worked without a problem.

But after the Restart, NVDIA Driver Manager informed me that there was a Web Driver update available. Version 378.05.05.25f01

Installed it restarted and then this happened:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8S5ZzOJJP9fV3FUV0RScURYeDA/view?usp=sharing

So the Cuda Driver Panel pops up and says "Hey your Cuda Drivers require am update. BUT I tried updating via the PrefPane as well as havoing a look at the Cuda Drivers Site from Nvidia. And actually, THIS Version 8.0.8.3 is the latest Version. Weird. So, Do I just have to wait then?

I have the same issue with cuda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

CUDA question?

Hello! Did not know until reading your posts ^ above today, that there were existed such CUDA drivers! There is some good benefit to it then? ... is it for rendering tasks in Premiere / Photoshop / other professional apps? Or does this help something else in os x?

====

Gaming 3 updated:

Anyhow I have fixed up all my Gaming 3 Clover configs today. Its available upon request (just PM me here). Updated for 12.6 today. I didnt do all this loads of DSDT patching to the max (like you guys for the Gaming 5). So mine has always been broken sleep function, it doesnt matter to me. Everything else seems fine. Many thanks for all help / knowledge coming back here. Just to update the CLOVER again for latest.

BTW whatever happened to Gaming 4 guys? Did we skip one? Hehehe. :thumbsup_anim:

====

Testing Metal:

And something for future: I find a list of perhaps 'metal' games?

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/list-of-mac-metal-games.2045606/

We can try that list to to see which ones are the best for benchmarking metal (if they can at all). So to proper 'decent' testing for latest nvidia web drivers (will be hoping).

Actually I already posted on other forum thread about metal games list --> http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/?p=2467028

But maybe it should get its own thread (not to be lost in massive thread). :poke:

As far as i know, Cuda is nvidia's open cl implementation. It's used for handing over graphics tasks from Adobe After Effects, Premiere and other cgi apps to the gpu for faster processing. As far as this is concerned, cuda is faster than metal. But i haven't tested it yet. Since I only have a 560 ti oc, the i7 6700k on my board is probably faster by now as far as rendering is concerned. I am an audio dude, so i don't care much about graphics.

As far as games go, you want to stick to windows for that. Any pc based mac uses the hardware less efficient than an actual windows system. Macs are not built for gaming they are better at content creation in my experience. I am running windows 10 on ona second ssd and damn, it's snappy. Booting takes like 7 seconds.

Edited by 5T33Z0

Another Thing: Somebody told me that m.2 and NVME will be supported natively once High Sierra comes out. Is this true? Or does it work already? It's such a fast Interface. Would be great to run the OS from that.

Thanks.

I have an Intel m.2 SSD and it works, but I have to adjust the bios to:

Peripherals

SATS And RST Configuration = SSD | Aggr. LPM Support= disabled

I have an Intel m.2 SSD and it works, but I have to adjust the bios to:

Peripherals

SATS And RST Configuration = SSD | Aggr. LPM Support= disabled

I also have an Intel m.2 so I'll check my bios settings after.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi guys

just built the system yesterday (run out of CPU paste and used Toothpaste instead temp is currently  49-53 c  until Monday :)     )

Everything is working fine  except Audio which i then used Voodoo audio  Kext  v.2.8.8 and works fine with no interference.

If anyone has issues please use the attach plist if using HD530 only

Thanks

config.plist.zip

post-215462-0-04035200-1500720221_thumb.png

post-215462-0-42670900-1500720230_thumb.png

post-215462-0-78426700-1500720240_thumb.png

post-215462-0-52100600-1500720252_thumb.png

post-215462-0-74305400-1500720261_thumb.png

post-215462-0-27036600-1500720269_thumb.png

Hi guys

just built the system yesterday (run out of CPU paste and used Toothpaste instead temp is currently 49-53 c until Monday :) )

Everything is working fine except Audio which i then used Voodoo audio Kext v.2.8.8 and works fine with no interference.

Thanks

You had better not be seriously using toothpaste as cooling compound. If you are shut down now and leave it off until you get thermal compound.

As for audio AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext with the right layout id should have sound working without issue.

Again I stress turn your system off if using toothpaste on your cpu.

Hi guys

just built the system yesterday (run out of CPU paste and used Toothpaste instead temp is currently  49-53 c  until Monday :)     )

Everything is working fine  except Audio which i then used Voodoo audio  Kext  v.2.8.8 and works fine with no interference.

Thanks

Yup. Using toothpaste is a bad idea. I urge you to do what SavageAUS suggested ASAP. :no:

Toothpaste conducts electricity.

And I have a question how did you ran out off thermal paste? you only need a small amount of thermal paste to apply on the CPU if you don't want to choke the CPU with thermal paste. Applying lots of thermal paste doesn't necessarily mean you'll have more effect.

I have seen your config.plist and you have the Toleda's audio patches and you use the voodooHDA as well. You don't need them both. You can remove all the patches and only use voodooHDA or as SavageAUS suggested it's better to use AppleALC and Lilu. The Audio Layout ID is already set to 1 which is correct for lots of Audio components.

Also note that iMac14,2 is not suitable for SkyLake it' better to use the iMac17,1 SMBIOS. The CPU Power Management work be accurate with iMac14,2 on SkyLake processors.

Hi guys

Thanks

I bought my board used with an unlidded 6700k and a Liquid Freezer 240 watercooler because I wanted a really quiet build. It's. Ideleing arount 28° C with the fans running in silent mode. The highest temperatures i witnessed so far were around 40 degrees. As far as toothpaste goes: I've seen some tests on YouTube. Unless the paste dries out it is ok, but not for long.

This is Off-Topics and I know. BUT:

IMHO there are lots of things that can be used for so many other proposes, Do we use them? Nope

For instance in theory you can use car Anti Freeze liquids in a water cooled environment but do we use them? I've seen some people do but I'm never gonna risk damaging my precious hardware because someone says so on the internet. It's my opinion.

Besides those thermal pastes or thermal pads are doing a great job and for so long why do we have to replace them with something that is designed for another purpose?

I know in @tinux's case he ran out of thermal paste and he will remove the toothpaste from his CPU as soon as he gets some thermal paste but in general it's wrong.

Hi guys I have a similar mobo Z170-UD5-TH, and I'm experiencing random wakeups. As if someone randomly pressed a key on keyboard or clicked the mouse, the display wakes up and then if I leave it alone for sometime the screen turns on and the PC remains awake until I login and put it back to sleep.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it?

I have power nap enabled, wake on lan disabled in bios and in energy saver too

@Unknown1221

I don't use sleep. I only put my displays to sleep when I don't want to use my pc. 

What is the state of Darkwake in the config.plist? or do you have a patched DSDT or do you use SSDTs?

I use darkwake=0 currently but have tried darkwake=8 too, which one do you recommend?
I have all the SSDTs from ssdtGen, ssdtprgen but no patched DSDT

Darkwake=0 and Darkwake=8 both work on my hack but darkwake=8 is more universal. Try darkwake=8 and see if it make any difference. Do yo have sound after wake?

Thankyou I'll give that a try again :)

Yes darkwake with both 0 and 8 have sound  after sleep by using codec commander

I have also tried just darkwake however I dont have sound after resume

do you think the clover nvram option 'disable sleep proxy client' could be of any use here?

You're welcome :)

I hope it resolves your sleep issue.

Which version of CodecCommander do you use? Do you use the 2.4.0 or newer version? Because 2.4.0 is the only one that seems to be working on GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 as far as I know.

Thankyou fingers are crossed :D

I am using the latest version, I have modified the kext options to match the ones of v2.4 for ALC1150 ;)
I had the same issue too that the newer version wouldn't work until I did that

I would preferably like to keep powernap enabled so my Hackintosh can backup using TimeMachine and check for new mail / imessages etc
how does everyones bios settings look like?

I currently have Windows 8/10 WHQL, IOAPIC 24-119 Entries disabled, CSM disabled, ERP enabled, WOL disabled, VT-D enabled (dart=0 flag), XHCI handoff enabled

Edit: I somehow had RC6 render standby enabled so I disabled that and sleep / wake appears to be working reliably again for now, will keep testing :D

I need your Help, guys! :(

I am really desperate here. Yesterday I installed the new Web and Cuda Drivers and today my system doesn't seem to recognize the Graphics Card any more. I haven't changed the config. The system just boots until abot 90 % of the progress bar and then just turns of. I tried disabling wenbrivers and temporarily switch to software rendering which worked before. Iknow the card is working because I am wrting this from windows 10 of the same Machine.

Is there a way to use the command line thing in clover at the startup to restore a previous config file?

I tried mounting the EFI Drives in windows in order to restore a previous config but it's over my head.

How do you guys fix issues like his when it just doesn't boot?

Thank you.

I am really desperate here. Yesterday I installed the new Web and Cuda Drivers and today my system doesn't seem to recognize the Graphics Card any more. I haven't changed the config. The system just boots until abot 90 % of the progress bar and then just turns of. I tried disabling wenbrivers and temporarily switch to software rendering which worked before. Iknow the card is working because I am wrting this from windows 10 of the same Machine.

Is there a way to use the command line thing in clover at the startup to restore a previous config file?

I tried mounting the EFI Drives in windows in order to restore a previous config but it's over my head.

Thank you.

Can you send me your config.plist? Do you have access to your EFI partition in windows?

You can also boot with -x to run is safe mode and also boot with -v and take a snapshot of your progress so I can see what's wrong with your macOS boot process.

For activating the nVidia Web driver you need these settings checked in your config.plist:

Under boot: nvda_drv=1

Under System Parameters: NvidiaWeb

You might also need to install RC Scripts on the target volume

Thank you.

Have you tried booting with nv_disable=1?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Run Vanilla OS X El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave in VMware Workstation on a Windows Host

I wanted to make a simple guide on how to create a vanilla OS X El Capitan virtual machine running on a Windows host.  The virtual machine should be useful for testing El Capitan and also for creating installers for use on a real machine/hackintosh.

There are many guides and videos on the net about running OS X on Windows machines using pre-made VMWare disk images but you can never guarantee what else is in there….

I’ve gathered info for this guide from various threads in the Multibooting and Virtualisation section of this forum eg

Workstation 11/12, Player 7/12, Fusion 7/8 and ESXi 6 Mac OS X Unlocker 2 by @Donk How to Install OS X 10.x from Snow Leopard to El Capitan in VMware Workstation 10/12, Player 6/8 or ESXi 5/6 by @MSOK HOW TO: Create a bootable El Capitan ISO for VMware Credit and thanks to @Donk, @Albert Nietsnie and @MSOK for all their hard work in creating and testing the VMware Unlocker program.

Requirements
      Intel PC with four or more CPU cores running Windows 7 X64 or later OS (2 or more cores needed for OS X) 4GB or more RAM (2GB or more will be needed for OS X) Hard Disk with at least 40GB free for Virtual Machine VMware Workstation 12 or later VMware Unlocker 2.0.7 or later Install OS X El Capitan app and Mac or Hack to prepare installation iso <-- Now, no longer necessary to have previous access to a Mac or Hack by building the Installer.app from scratch - see post#41 16GB or larger exFAT formatted USB stick to transfer El Capitan iso from Mac/Hack to Host PC Prepare Installation ISO on your Mac or Hack
      1.  On your Mac or Hack, download "Install OS X El Capitan.app" from the App Store into your Applications folder.
      2.  Unmount any attached install image/InstallESD.dmg (if currently mounted) by rebooting the system or running the hdiutil unmount command in terminal eg

3.  Download and unzip the CECI.tool (attached to this post) into your ~/Downloads folder. The commands in this executable script are shown below for informational purposes….

4.  Open OS X terminal, then run the following commands to execute the script:
      cd downloads chmod +x CECI.tool ./CECI.tool 5.  At the end of the process, you will have an El Capitan iso on your desktop - copy this onto an exFAT formatted USB for use on the PC Host later.

Update: @shela has created an ISO generating script compatible with OS X 10.6-10.12: create_osx_iso post #362.

Install and Patch VMware Workstation 12 on your PC
      1.  Download and install VMWare Workstation Player 12 or later
      2.  Download and extract Unlocker 2.0.7 or later to your USB stick…
      3.  Run the win-install.cmd as administrator by right clicking the file in Windows explorer or run it from an Administrative Command Prompt.

Create an El Capitan Virtual Machine
      1.  Double click on the VMware Workstation 12 Player icon on your desktop and click “Create a New Virtual Machine”.  Choose “I will install the operating system later” at the How will you install screen….

2.  Select Apple Mac OS X as the Guest operating system and OS X 10.11 as the version.  By default, an OS X 10.11 folder will be created in your Documents\Virtual Machines folder.

3.  Under Specify Disk Capacity, you can leave the default 40GB or set a larger value.  I personally store the virtual disk as a single file.  Click Finish and you will see OS X 10.11 on the Main Screen of Workstation 12.

4.  Next, we need to edit the virtual machine settings to map the virtual SATA CD/DVD drive to the El Capitan installation iso we created earlier.

5.  To prevent the virtual machine from crashing in Windows, the virtualHW.version set in the vmx configuration file needs to be changed from 12 to 10 (alternatively, the line smc.version = "0" can be added to the file).  The OS X 10.11.vmx file can be edited with the WordPad program (navigate to the OS X 10.11 virtual machine folder with Windows Explorer and right click on the file to open in WordPad).

6.  For HW10, set USB compatibility to USB 2.0, otherwise your mouse and keyboard might not work in the virtual machine.

7.  Finally click “Play virtual machine”

Installation of El Capitan
      Installation should be relatively straight forward, just following the prompts of the OS X installer:
      1.  Select language, agree to legal terms

2.  Use Disk Utility from the Utilities Menu to erase and format the virtual hard drive as a single partition GUID Mac OS X Extended.  I’ve named the drive Macintosh HD but you can enter whatever you like eg El_Capitan.

3.  Quit DU and choose Macintosh HD to install El Capitan on.

4.  After 20-30 min (depending on how fast your system is), the installation will complete and the VM will automatically reboot…

5.  At the welcome screen, choose your country and keyboard layout.  You can skip transfer information, location services and logging in with your Apple ID if you wish…

6.  Create a User Account and select your Time Zone.  You can skip sending diagnostics and usage data to Apple….

7.  Finally, you will arrive at the El Capitan Desktop.  You should eject the Installation iso now by right clicking and selecting “Eject OS X Base System”.  This will allow you to install VMware Tools….

8.  After rebooting, the VM can now be resized or run at full screen resolution.  Audio and network/internet should also work OOB.

SMBIOS Customization and iMessage Vars
      To make the Virtual Machine more "Mac like", you can edit the vmx file to add unique identifiers from a real Mac's SMBIOS -
      eg for an iMac 11,3 SMBIOS, you can enter the following lines....
      smbios.reflectHost = "FALSE" board-id.reflectHost = "FALSE" board-id = "Mac-F2238BAE" hw.model.reflectHost = "FALSE" hw.model = "iMac11,3" serialNumber.reflectHost = "FALSE" serialNumber = "W80#######6" Refer How to spoof real Mac in VMware - Multi-booting and Virtualisation.

The critical variables for iMessage/Facetime activation are MLB & ROM.  By default, VMware "reflects" the host's MLB and ROM since it assumes you are running the OSX guest on a real Mac host - see post#42 by @Donk.

If the host is a Windows PC, the following lines need to be added to the vmx file (requires virtualHW.version 12 and smc.version = "0")....
      efi.nvram.var.ROM.reflectHost = "FALSE" efi.nvram.var.MLB.reflectHost = "FALSE" system-id.enable = "TRUE" and the MLB, ROM and optionally system-id entered manually eg
      efi.nvram.var.MLB = "W80######BA1A" (MLB can be 13 or 17 characters long, alphanumeric string) efi.nvram.var.ROM = "<=>?@A" (ROM is entered here as a 6 character ASCII string) uuid.bios = "## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##-## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##" <---Optional (if you want to inject a given system-id hexadecimal value) Note the output for ROM from imessage_debug is a 12 character hexadecimal that needs to be entered here as a 6 character ASCII string eg using an Hex to ASCII converter we find that "3c3d3e3f4041" hex is equivalent to   "<=>?@A".

Vanilla Mavericks and Yosemite
      The same VM settings for El Capitan will also boot and run vanilla installations of OS X Mavericks and Yosemite .  Attached to this post are installer scripts to create bootable Mavericks (CMI.tool) and Yosemite (CYI.tool) ISOs for VirtualBox and VMware.

With the respective OS X installer apps in the Applications folder, download and run the installer tools using terminal ie

To create a Mavericks ISO on your desktop
      cd downloads chmod +x CMI.tool ./CMI.tool To create a Yosemite ISO on your desktop
      cd downloads chmod +x CYI.tool ./CYI.tool Here is a screenshot of the VM running Mavericks 10.9.5...

Enjoy

Update for macOS 10.12 Sierra
      The above settings still work for macOS Sierra after upgrading to VMware Workstation 12.5 and unlocker 2.0.8 - see post #13.

Update for macOS 10.13 High Sierra and 10.14 Mojave
      See post#30
      Post#41 describes how to build "Install macOS ******.app" on the fly from installer files downloaded beforehand in /SharedSupport folder.

CECI.zip
      CYI.tool.zip
      CMI.tool.zip
    • By tluck
      Lenovo T460 macOS with Clover Guide
      Release v2018.10.12 on GitHub Updated to Clover r4703 Updated Kexts SSDT updates for T460 Added Frank's T470p DSDT files Added T470 DSDT
        Various Tweaks over Last months The zip file is a complete Clover ESP (/EFI) bundle and kext pack for the Lenovo T460. The current file bundle is tested on Sierra. 
      Note: I never got the GFX fully working on El Capitan. 
      Full Clover file set - config.plist etc. Includes all custom kexts Includes custom DSDT/SSDT scripts and patches Utility scripts The zip bundles are posted to GitHub: https://github.com/tluck/Lenovo-T460-Clover/releases
      Caveat: The T460 systems used here was configured with: i5-6300U, Intel HD Graphics 520, 1920x1080 touch screen. If you have a different system model, then extract the ACPI files and use the included scripts to create a set of files consistent with your system type and BIOS version. See below for details.
      Credits: RehabMan, Shmilee, vusun123, TimeWalker, Mieze from which, much of their work and help is/was was used to get the T460 to this point.
      Devices and aspects working:
      Ethernet -  Intel I219LM is enabled via IntelMausiEthernext.kext WiFi/BT - substitute the Intel WiFi/BT with a compatible Broadcom or Atheros chip Audio - ALC293 codec implemented via AppleALC.kext (old AppleHDA_ALC293 and CodecCommander kexts are not needed) PS2 - ClickPad + TrackPoint + all 3 buttons - using a modified VoodooPS2Controller to support new layouts - and added some custom Fn key maps based on 440/450 dsdt USB - implemented via custom SSDT + USBInjectAll kext. All USB3/USB2 ports are intel-based and work -  3 external USB and internal Camera, BT, etc  Sleep/Wake - the sleepwatcher package and custom sleep/wake scripts are used to help with sleep/wake for BT and PS2 devices. Note: have not tried to implement the SD card reader - no driver found.
      ACPI Files
      New Installation - Steps and Details
      Part 1 - OS Installation
      Part 2- Post OS Installation and Setup
      Notes on Custom Kexts

• By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&amp;t=6771     First... If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or CoffeeLake... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=222606 -Run it, post files generated in your desktop http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=222609  Installation   --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra Check out the link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/559-flash-drive-maker/   --Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra Check out the link http://diskmakerx.com/   --Install Clover in USB stick https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   --Replace with my Clover folder  CLOVER.zip   --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!   Post Installation   --Install Clover in HDD/SSD and replace with my folder CLOVER.zip   --Reboot and activate video!   -Nvidia WebDriver Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/ -Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324195-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-high-sierra-update-10162017/ -Cuda http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302795-cuda-90214-is-out-update-10162017/   --DSDT My DSDT with Skylake patches DSDT.MaLd0n GA H110M-S2.zip Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -EC -PNLF -HDMI --FakeSMC https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek --Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC --USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads --LAN http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/   -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!   ENJOY!  
    • By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&amp;t=6771     --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra Check out the link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/559-flash-drive-maker/   --Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra Check out the link http://diskmakerx.com/   --Install Clover in USB stick https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   -Replace Folder CLOVER Install.zip   -Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!   -Install Clover and replace with my folder  CLOVER Post Install.zip   -Reboot and activate video!   Bingo!   Now you need a fine tune! I prefer DSDT way, apply all patches in one file, many people prefer many SSDTs or Clover patches!   If you need DSDT edits for Skylake... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer IORegistryExplorer.app.zip -Run it, post files generate in your desktop RunMe.app.zip   -DSDT bios F21 My DSDT with patches for skylake DSDT.GA Z170M-D3H F21.zip   -Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BLC0 -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -EC -PNLF -HDMI

-FakeSMC http://www.hwsensors.com/releases -Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC -USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads -LAN https://github.com/Mieze/IntelMausiEthernet   Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!