Flinto crashes on OSX 10.12 (VMWare12)

masbass

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

in my company we wanted to use two-Mac only programs (Sketch and Flinto) so I successfully installed OSX 10.12 in VMWare12 on Windows 10 using this fine guide. My machine runs an i5-6500 with 16GB RAM and performance is fine when jumping from one OS to the other. Sketch runs fine, opens files, saves files etc. however although Flinto runs normally it crashes when I try to save to disk. In more detail, after I do something simple in a new file, I save then nothing happens and the file doesn't appear in the save location. I then save again and the spinning ball appears + the program is no longer responding. These same programs are working fine on a Mac we have here (not pirated copies btw) so I'm asking here if anyone has any idea what would be the problem with this. Thanks

• 10 months later...

I got same problem. I just waste a week for download and install vmwares and macos versions. And i fix it wierd way.

This is MacOS or Flinto bug i dont know but. If u try 2 save flinto file 1st time on mac using share screen or remote desktop you will see same crash like on vmware.

I save flinto file on mac mini. Than i connect to mac mini remote and save again. And now it save file. So this is trouble with remote register .flinto file in macos system.

I just copy empty test.flinto file on my vmware machine and now I CAN edit and SAVE it.

But i still can't create a new one and save it. Crash again. So i just copy empty flinto file and edit it for every new project.

PS: Sry for my english comrades.