• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
lilins

Issue with Realtek ALC 892 intel 100 chipset zotac magnus en1060

57 posts in this topic

So now, have a question: is there a way to avoid system showing me the useless line in, line out and digital out?

i think yes, but i never check it ;)

no diff :)

Advertisement

@MaLd0n hi,

Is a Wi-Fi connection possible?

http://shrani.si/f/1M/hm/1v6e1Amu/wi-fi.png

@lucky35 you have the MAGNUS EN 1080? For WIFI/BT i replaced the original INTEL card by a NGFF DELL DW1560 (i think the 1830  is even better i even read working OOB! if i knew sooner i would have bought this one :)

@MaLd0n ok. thanks i'll check that. i'm going to use it for a few days and i tell you, lot of this unit working is thanks to you :)

BTW. on your build have you ever had sometimes (not reproductible in any way) kernel task going to 100% for a  minutes or two and then everything's fine? i had some times and it goes to the point mission control is as slow as in a 15yo Mac :)

disable spotlight indexing

sudo mdutil -a -i off

sudo mdutil -i off /volumes/*

sudo mdutil -i off /

@lucky35 you have the MAGNUS EN 1080? For WIFI/BT i replaced the original INTEL card by a NGFF DELL DW1560 (i think the 1830  is even better i even read working OOB! if i knew sooner i would have bought this one :)

@MaLd0n ok. thanks i'll check that. i'm going to use it for a few days and i tell you, lot of this unit working is thanks to you :)

BTW. on your build have you ever had sometimes (not reproductible in any way) kernel task going to 100% for a  minutes or two and then everything's fine? i had some times and it goes to the point mission control is as slow as in a 15yo Mac :)

On the Lenovo AIO M900z, you can only replace the memory and the disc.

@luky35 sorry then you may have to use a dongle i think!

@MaLd0n i never thought spotlight but i am going to try, thanks :)

@MaLd0n I have a small question about DP/HDMI sound output. My video card has 2 HDMI and 2 displayport. if tomorrow i move my hackintosh mini and connect it to an HDMI full hd with audio. how can i change the audio from DP 1 to HDMI 1? thanks

I disabled spotlight indexing, it happens less but it happens,e cons are too important for searching, i use spotlight a lot.

For Digital Audio out, I think the entry for HDMI/DP audio is in the custom DSDT. Do i need to change settings on DSDT? is it possible to have multiple DSDT files and switch between them? (like i make a DSDT for current DP 1 out, and i make one for HDMI 1 out?)