1. Allan

Allan

2. Denicio

Denicio

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dmitry R
      Hi guys, stuck on problem of switching on my TV back from off state. I have asus H270f strix mobo with i7-6700K CPU (HD530), Clover 4722 and latest whatevergreen and lilu. I installed 10.14.1 on it and it works fine.  the m/b has dp, hdmi and dvi on board. I'm using dp + dp<->hdmi adapter to connect my mac to 4k tv which I'm using as a primary monitor. This connection supports 4k@60hz and I'm happy with the detailed and sharp picture I see on my tv. The problem is that when I get out for a while then, when I come back, I see my tv turned off by timeout and when I turn it back on, I see only the black screen. The computer works, I prevented it from going to sleep. To see the picture again on my tv I have to go to another computer, then, using screen sharing, I have to connect to my computer and then I have to choose couple of times different refresh rates in System Preferences -> Displays. After that I go back to my tv, see the picture and can continue to work. I made a edid report for my tv. may be somebody knows how to use this data to make my mac to wake up the tv correct way?
      Thank you, Dmitry
      43UHD_LCD_TV.txt.zip
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      So apple has presented a new and updated mac mini a few days ago, and the great news seems to be the use of desktop processors in it, in fact, all the specs seems to match a typical desktop socket 1151 v2 coffeelake system without a dedicated gpu, so i am wondering if the smbios of this machine could be our new smbios of preference for coffeelake desktop machines. So i have created this new topic to discuss about it. Of course we will have to wait to do tests using the first public version of mac os which integrates this smbios, because when every new mac is released it's smbios is available initialy just in a purpose made mac os build and then it's added for all the os builds in the following releases.

So what do you think about the possibility of using this new smbios for desktop coffeelake machines instead of the imac 18.3/18.2 ones?

https://www.apple.com/mac-mini/specs/

• By v.osypets
      Hello!

Yesterday I decided to install Mojave on my hack and installed it, but in the process I ran into a problem - the monitor image flickers. I tried everything I could - different Properties in Whatevergreen, I tried without it, deleted DSDT, SSDT, which I did under the system, changed SMBIOS (iMac18,1, iMacPro1,1, iMac18,3, MacBookPro 15,2) and etc., but unfortunately nothing can fix the situation.

The monitor is connected via DisplayPort to the 4k monitor LG 31MU97Z-B. If you connect the monitor to the system via HDMI, then the monitor works stably, but the PICTURE is PICTED in purple.

Following the links below, I posted a video where the monitor's behavior was recorded:

DisplayPort issue

HDMI port issue

Before moving to Mojave, I used macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G2208), where everything worked like a clock.

Archive with Clover folder also attached to the post.

Help, please, in solving the problem, otherwise I have this working tool, and it's simply unrealistic to work for him.
      CLOVER.zip
    • By WarDoc
      So is anyone planning on getting this to Hack it as its the perfect mix of intel and amd in the perfect size 

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3267074/computers/intel-hades-canyon-nuc-nuc8i7hvk-review.html