• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Drovosek
      Hey. I found a repository with modified voodoops2controller kext. Finalized it sysctl and kprinssu and the-darkvoid based on the kext from RehabMan.
      https://github.com/syscl/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller

This kext almost like VoodooPS2Trackpad from acidanthera.
      https://github.com/acidanthera/VoodooPS2
      https://applelife.ru/threads/acidanthera-voodoops2trackpad-dlja-synaptics.2944059/

I attach the compiled version.
      https://vk.com/doc183234383_514349114

P.S. If you try it, then naturally remove other kexts for the touchpad and keyboard and, first install via KextUtility. If it works fine, then remove it from /S/L/E and throw in /kexts/Other
      VoodooPS2Controller modified syscl.zip
      P. P. S.
      I wanted to upload this archive to the forum in the "Downloads" section to where the cupcakes are located, but I didn't see a button to create a theme there. Also I have there is no opportunity to leave comments. Why?
      It would be nice if someone moved this kext there, too.
    • By Gabigeek
      Hi everybody,
      First this is my first post on this forum so I hope Im creating a topic at the right place 
      Im french, so sorry for my bad english 

So I recently made a Hackintosh Laptop (on a ROG GL553VD-DM078T )
      This laptop is based on a i7 7700HQ and a GTX1050.
      I installed MacOS Sierra using the Clover bootloader and succesfully installed  the kexts needed but one of them is causing trouble.

I Broke my internal ethernet Port so I must use a USB-C ethernet dongle in order to acces the internet ( The Integrated Wifi chipset isn't compatible so that's my only way to connect.)
      Without the UsbInjectAll.kext everything works exept my laptop keyboard wich use USB (yes, the internal ASUS Aura keyboard use USB interface, not PS2 or IC2 ).
      But if I load the UsbInjectAll kext the keyboard works, but the USB-C ethernet dongle is no more recognized at all ( not even in the system report menu)
      The weird thing is that if I plug a USB stick in the USB-C port, it works, but the ethernet dongle won't.

So now I have 2 options :
      -or I load the UsbInjectAll kext and I get my keyboard to work
      -or I disable the UsbInjectAll kext so i can get back my ethernet USB-C dongle to work, but no more keyboard....

Can someone explain why do this happen ? Is there a way to get both The Ethernet dongle and my internal keyboard to work at the same time ?
      If Needed, I can provide more information about the hardware Used etc.

Have a good Day/night 
    • By k.panic
      Hi to all!

I've installed Yosemite on:
      - i5 4690
      - ASRock H87M Pro4 (with intel ethernet I219-V) (IntelMausiEthernet, AppleIntelE1000 and RehabMan for I219V kexts)
      - 8gb ddr3 RAM
      - 1tb hard disk

If I disable I219-V from BIOS, when I shutdown it, don't reboots (tested with all kexts)
      If I enable I219-V from BIOS, when I shutdown it, the system reboots.

How can I fix this? Thanks!
    • By vit9696
      OpenCorePkg / Documentation / Configuration Template / Bugtracker   Discussion and installation should be done in a separate thread! This thread is for development only!
      Current status as of April 2019: Support for UEFI and DuetPkg (legacy) booting APFS and HFS+ compatibility ACPI patcher (adding, dropping, binary patching, relocation) Apple-compatible bless implementation DeviceProperties injection DataHub and SMBIOS generation Symbolic kext and kernel patcher Direct kext injection/patching/blocking within prelinkedkernel Installation/Recovery/FileVault 2 support  Configuration in config.plist with open documentation Simple boot picker for quick launch Direct boot from dmg images  
      Known defects live here.  
      For those, who are not familiar with the history, OpenCore is a project initially born in HermitCrabs Lab that unfortunately almost died before its birth. This release is both a rebirth and a complete rewrite of OpenCore, which brings a number of new ideas, and tries to preserve the smart moves incorporated by iNDi and his team. Other than that, I wish to express my deepest words of gratitude to Acidanthera and WWHC members: your participation was and remains the key for project success, and you are simply the best.
    • By notiflux
      OpenCore Configurator
      A tool for creating and editing OpenCore configuration files. It's still in a very early stage, so if you find bugs, please let me know.

Important note: Always keep a backup of your current config before opening it with this program. This is alpha software, stuff may break! 
      Features
      Auto-add entries for ACPI files in OC/ACPI/Custom Auto-add entries for kexts in OC/Kexts Sort kexts, ACPI files, ACPI patches and Kernel patches Generate SMBIOS with macserial EFI partition mounter Paste ACPI patches in plist format (Clover or OC patches)  Coming soon
      convert clover config.plist into OC format In-app updater (OCC and macserial)  
      Known Bugs
      File > new does not work yet (opens, but crashes on save) Some malformed configs may still cause the program to crash. If that is the case, please upload that config so I can fix the issue Credits
      vit9696 for OpenCore and macserial
      Download-Fritz for OpenCore and for helping me understand the ins and outs of its configuration
      xmari0 for helping me debug various issues
      CorpNewt for motivating me to write this app
      OpenCore Configurator Source

Download:
      OpenCore-Configurator_alpha10.zip