Clover r4961 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4961 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4961-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
sudo diskutil mount disk0s1
3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
after years I come back to Hackintosh. In the early days I played with ozmosis and my good old 4700k. Now I'm back and worked around a 100% working setup with enough power to get me through all my tasks like audio, video cut etc.
In this short tutorial I will guide you through BIOS Settings and give you access to my EFI Folder. This I do because I haven't found anything on the web for my setup. Maybe it will help some of you. When you follow the steps you will have a perfect running Hackintosh like I do have now
I've chosen the iMac 18,3 because of the easy integration of both Graphic Units and the support of HEVC.
CPU: Intel i7 9700k (Overclocked in Bios to 4,7 GHz)
SMBIOS: iMac18,3 (Because of Dedicated Graphics and HEVC Intel Support)
RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16 (XMP Profile to 3200MHz)
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON (MS-7b17) <- It's the model without WLAN/Bluetooth
Graphic Card: Sapphire RX580 Nitro+
Bluetooth & WLAN: Broadcom Card in PCI Adapter
What is working:
Almost everything! All USB Ports, Intel Power Management, Bluetooth, WLAN, LAN, Intel Graphics HEVC, Boot/Reboot, Sleep
What is not working:
Facetime & iMessage (Don't need it but I will come back to this)
1. Create Mojave 10.14.5 USB Drive | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZDXxKfodE&t=95s | Us this tutorial or search the forum
2. Load my EFI Folder: https://workupload.com/file/zkJ4zdQk
3. Go into your bios and use my settings in the Screenshot I attached
4. Boot from USB Stick | Install Mojave | Boot into Mojave (Check other Tutorials if you don't know how)
5. Generate Serials with Clover Configurator
6. Happy Hackintosh Life!
Kext I use:
AppleALC.kext | Needed for Sound
BrcmFirmwareData.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
CodecCommander.kext | Fix Problems after Sleep
CPUFriend.kext | Perfect Power Management for my CPU
CPUFriendDataProvider.kext | Perfect Power Management for my CPU
FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
FakePCIID.kext | Needed for my WLAN/Bluetooth Card
FakeSMC.kext | Standard
IntelMausiEthernet.kext | Ethernet
Lilu.kext | Standard
USBInjectAll.kext | To fix all USB Ports
WhateverGreen.kext | Needed for graphics
If you have success with my little tutorial and EFI Build let me know! Hope you reach the desktop and will be happy!
Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset!
Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell
Skylake, Kabylake and Coffeelake is here
Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install
Mojave Full DSDT patch
***Update bios to last available version!***
If you need a full patched DSDT...
-Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen!
-Run it and send me files!
--Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave
--Install Clover in USB stick
--Replace with my Clover folder
--Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!
--Install Clover and replace with my folder
--Reboot and activate video!
Now you need a fine tune! DSDT time!
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-XXXX to HDEF
- 1 Generation Intel Processors, use Generate P and C States in config.plist
- 2 and 3 Generations Intel Processors, Generate SSDT with Piker script and drop CpuPm and Cpu0Ist SSDTs
- 4 Generation+ Intel Processors, use PluginType=1 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist
for check Power, Frequency, Temperature and Utilization, use it
Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip
Install .app, select the required permission and reboot. Work in F1 / F2 keys!
*in some cases .app don't work, check patches in config.plist inside Clover folder Post Install
--install Lan driver by Mieze
It's time to Rock
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Apple, Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!