MaLd0n

[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

861 posts in this topic

Advertisement
44 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

check whatevergreen;)

I used it, but it does not help me, I still get a black screen after boot. Although, during the installation, card normally displayed graphics. 

On 9/28/2018 at 11:51 PM, cobradera said:

Looking for a GTX 760 in this case. Thanks!

In case it helps someone, it works natively with a nVidia GTX 760 2G DDR5. 

Edited by cobradera

Hi Madlon, i've recently done a clean install of High sierra on my first main Pc in signature.

All is working good except for wake after sleep when i have a black screen and i have to reboot the pc (in sierra 10.12.6 it worked just fine).

I have installed nvidia web drivers and i have used quite the same clover folder configuration of the previous sierra installation.

Here attached my configuration, Can you or anyone give me some help?? thank you in advance

have a nice day

CLOVER.zip

15 minutes ago, stefano.85 said:

Hi Madlon, i've recently done a clean install of High sierra on my first main Pc in signature.

All is working good except for wake after sleep when i have a black screen and i have to reboot the pc (in sierra 10.12.6 it worked just fine).

I have installed nvidia web drivers and i have used quite the same clover folder configuration of the previous sierra installation.

Here attached my configuration, Can you or anyone give me some help?? thank you in advance

have a nice day

CLOVER.zip

u can try a darkwake option in clover? 

3 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

u can try a darkwake option in clover? 

Any preferences about the value of darkwake? or just trying out some?

thanks

EDIT: i have tried darkwake 8 and 10 without success (always bk screen after wake)

Don’t know if it helps bue my monitor is connected via Display Port cable to GFX card.

Edited by stefano.85

9 hours ago, stefano.85 said:

I use the latest Nvidia web drivers for 10.13.6

and native don't work?

Help,

I'm wanna try to install newer version of macOS on my old PC, then i'm download mojave from AppStore then create bootable using mojave patcher program from dosdude and clover then.

After succsesfull booting from USB then open disk utility hard drive not showing/detect on there and when os install also (only flashdisk installer showing), before i'm tried make bootable previous version macos and this same problem :'( also

But i'm not faced this problem on installer from distro hackintosh zone in Yosemite-Sierra 

Now i'm using Sierra zone for while....

please anyone explain how to fix this. 

my PC specification :

Intel Core 2 duo e8500

Asus p5k

nVidia 9500gt

thanks,

IMG_20181010_231139.jpg

ich10fix

Cacu Cantiwa:
Help,

I'm wanna try to install newer version of macOS on my old PC, then i'm download mojave from AppStore then create bootable using mojave patcher program from dosdude and clover then.

After succsesfull booting from USB then open disk utility hard drive not showing/detect on there and when os install also (only flashdisk installer showing), before i'm tried make bootable previous version macos and this same problem :'( also

But i'm not faced this problem on installer from distro hackintosh zone in Yosemite-Sierra 

Now i'm using Sierra zone for while....

please anyone explain how to fix this. 

my PC specification :

Intel Core 2 duo e8500

Asus p5k (doesn't have ahci option)

nVidia 9500gt

thanks,

Before i'm tried make bootable previous version macos vanila (elcap-high sierra) and have same problem,  only yosemite-sierra zone no issue.

9 hours ago, robif2002 said:

Before i'm tried make bootable previous version macos vanila (elcap-high sierra) and have same problem,  only yosemite-sierra zone no issue.

u need check what cause problem

and native don't work?

Hi Madlon, i’ve Just tried with the native ones... even with that i have black screen on wake. Thank you

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi Maldon! Installed High Sierra 10.13.6 on my Dell 780 (LGA 775) thank you. It says to post for DSDT if you can help. My files are attached. :D

SPECS:

High Sierra 10.13.6

Dell Optiplex 780 Mini Tower

Q9400 Core2Quad CPU

AMD 6450 1GB Video Card

Send me iMac.at.net.zip

Edited by bocajoe

Hello Mald0n,

I hope everything is going well for you. You have made DSDT edits for me in the past for macOS Sierra.

I have installed macOS Mojave successfully but I get a black screen at boot. I can overcome that either by using -x boot flag or by deleting AMDRadeonX4000.kext. Therefore I don't have graphics acceleration. Could you please help me with that? Also, runme.app gets in an error loop and cannot finish. I am attaching the error message of runme.app. Thank you.

runme error.jpg

20 hours ago, bocajoe said:

Hi Maldon! Installed High Sierra 10.13.6 on my Dell 780 (LGA 775) thank you. It says to post for DSDT if you can help. My files are attached. :D

SPECS:

High Sierra 10.13.6

Dell Optiplex 780 Mini Tower

Q9400 Core2Quad CPU

AMD 6450 1GB Video Card

Send me iMac.at.net.zip

i'll check it

40 minutes ago, disty69 said:

Hello Mald0n,

I hope everything is going well for you. You have made DSDT edits for me in the past for macOS Sierra.

I have installed macOS Mojave successfully but I get a black screen at boot. I can overcome that either by using -x boot flag or by deleting AMDRadeonX4000.kext. Therefore I don't have graphics acceleration. Could you please help me with that? Also, runme.app gets in an error loop and cannot finish. I am attaching the error message of runme.app. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

14 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

try

DSDT.aml.zip

DSDT have a several errors xD

Thank you Maldon! I installed the new DSDT and it booted fine. The first thing I tried was putting it to sleep which it did. I tried pressing the spacebar and moving the mouse and it would not wake. I pressed the power button and it woke and went to enter the password but it seemed to have froze. :(

Edited by bocajoe