MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,312 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2018 at 3:39 PM, MaLd0n said:

what not work?

I formatted the EFI and reinstalled clover with your post instal clover file, can you help with DSDT and clover folder? I attached the files.

Advertisement
18 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Thanks!

But it doesn't start my system.

Please take a look at the picture.

Tried with Clover 4831 btw

Cheers

URBANsUNITED

IMG_3994.HEIC

Fixed!

One important kext was missing ;)

But

Graphics are not correct, will update the config and my PS2 trackpad etc not working

Can you please check my desktop too?

17 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Fixed!

One important kext was missing ;)

But

Graphics are not correct, will update the config and my PS2 trackpad etc not working

Can you please check my desktop too?

yes, extract new SEND_ME with new files

23 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Here we are...

I didn't extracted new files from Clover. Shouldn't matter, or???

Thanks

Send me Andis-MacBook-Pro.zip

post files from desktop too with my clover folder

27 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Here we are...

I didn't extracted new files from Clover. Shouldn't matter, or???

Thanks

the first clover folder is for ur desktop xD

DESKTOP Feedback!!!

So,

after lots of confusion... The DESKTOP works!

Three small issues:

1. It's a RX 570 and no 580

2. Wake up takes longer than before, but it fully wakes

3. No wake by Keyboard or Mouse pree, only by power button. Wake up by mouse worked before

Can you correct these too? New files are attached fort the desktop

Thanks

Send me Andis-iMac-Pro.zip

29 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

post files from desktop too with my clover folder

the first clover folder is for ur desktop xD

i'm sure one of those lines was a reply to me, but which one? you quoted someone else twice :D

2 minutes ago, Crypt0_Manic said:

i'm sure one of those lines was a reply to me, but which one? you quoted someone else twice :D

No, files were for me... Fits all to my system... as I am interpreting the conservation. 

27 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

DESKTOP Feedback!!!

So,

after lots of confusion... The DESKTOP works!

Three small issues:

1. It's a RX 570 and no 580

2. Wake up takes longer than before, but it fully wakes

3. No wake by Keyboard or Mouse pree, only by power button. Wake up by mouse worked before

Can you correct these too? New files are attached fort the desktop

Thanks

Send me Andis-iMac-Pro.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Check if mouse wake work i desktop

10 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml.zip

Doesn't work! Sleep is broken

Light from my mouse are off while wake up directly

They stay off, but the mouse is useable

And please change to RX 570 from RX 580

Edited by URBANsUNITED

8 hours ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Me again...

attached the files for my Laptop.

Maybe you can help me here too. Many thanks in advance

The screen is no FullHD, it has the 12.5" HD (1366 x 768) only.

Btw. do you see a chance to get my Dock for that Laptop working?

It has lots of outputs which I like to use. At least HDMI and VGA...

THanks again

URBANsUNITED

ur notebook have a good patches

1 minute ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Doesn't work! Sleep is broken

Light from my mouse are off while wake up directly

They stay off, but the mouse is useable

And please change to RX 570 from RX 580

u need create one ssdt for usb for solve it

about 580, is a whatevergreen kext inject, dont have nothing about it in dsdt

3 hours ago, Crypt0_Manic said:

I formatted the EFI and reinstalled clover with your post instal clover file, can you help with DSDT and clover folder? I attached the files.

check my app, Olarila app, have a clover folder for ur chipset, use it and extract files with run_me app, i edit

2 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:
8 hours ago, URBANsUNITED said:

ur notebook have a good patches

? What does this mean?

Regarding USB, I had the attached file before...

Will it still work?

I used the WEG Kext before with the RX 570 label. Strange. Will try a different version...

SSDT-USB.aml

5 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

? What does this mean?

Regarding USB, I had the attached file before...

Will it still work?

I used the WEG Kext before with the RX 570 label. Strange. Will try a different version...

SSDT-USB.aml

ur notebook, u have a ssdt and many patches in config.plist, clover rename and ssdt inject ;)

use, i out last version compiled

ur ssdt usb stay work, use it

14 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

DSDT.aml.zip

13 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:
14 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

u need create one ssdt for usb for solve it

Yeah!

With my USB SSDT sleep is working and my mouse wake is back! Even the lights are back!

DESKTOP PC - CHECK! Working!

Regarding the Laptop

Can you make anything better? Have Trackpad issues. Very broken usage. Makes no joy to use as it is very rough

21 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Yeah!

With my USB SSDT sleep is working and my mouse wake is back! Even the lights are back!

DESKTOP PC - CHECK! Working!

Regarding the Laptop

Can you make anything better? Have Trackpad issues. Very broken usage. Makes no joy to use as it is very rough

u use last kexts version?

33 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

u use last kexts version?

Yep! All latest versions. But maybe there is something PS2 releated broken?

Can you do these nice cosmetics as in the desktop dsdt?

Any further recommentations?

55 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Yep! All latest versions. But maybe there is something PS2 releated broken?

Can you do these nice cosmetics as in the desktop dsdt?

Any further recommentations?

some devices in ur desktop bios stay in oem ssdts

need patch ssdt or create a devices in dsdt with correct name _adr

3 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

check my app, Olarila app, have a clover folder for ur chipset, use it and extract files with run_me app, i edit

Done :)

Send me Zaieds-iMac.zip

I am experimenting with an old Biostar TH55HD Motherboard (socket 1156) and I5-660 (Clarkedale). Since Clarkedale is in the Westmere family, I set my model to MacPro5,1 in my CLOVER config.plist (MacPro 5,1 supports Mojave).  Speedstep and CPU power management work without any clover options (e.g. Generate C/P states) and USB ports work without USBInjectAll.kext.  Without any kexts or CLOVER configs, I5-660 HD Graphics (Generation 1) work well enough to test the system (I'll add a RADEON video card after I convince myself that it's worth it).

So far, this system looks like a perfect Mojave hackintosh.

Installation Note: If you're performing a clean installation of Mojave on your old Socket 1156 motherboard and CPU with Gen 1 HD Graphics, be sure to set your Mac Model to iMac 14,2 for the install. I don't understand why, but this tricks the Mojave installer into thinking you have a Metal-supported graphics card (if you try to install with MacPro 5,1 the installer will block the installation). After you install Mojave on your iMac 14,2, change your CLOVER config.plist to MacPro 5,1.

Edited by tonyx86
fixed typo (changed "Windmere" to "Westmere")

I want to train but you can send all you have what you use dsdt and SSDT hotpatch I wanted to help you to join