Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,312 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

On 12/24/2018 at 3:39 PM, MaLd0n said:

what not work?

 

I formatted the EFI and reinstalled clover with your post instal clover file, can you help with DSDT and clover folder? I attached the files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
18 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Thanks!

 

But it doesn't start my system.

Please take a look at the picture.

Tried with Clover 4831 btw

Cheers

URBANsUNITED

IMG_3994.HEIC

Fixed!

One important kext was missing ;)

 

But

Graphics are not correct, will update the config and my PS2 trackpad etc not working

 

Can you please check my desktop too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Fixed!

One important kext was missing ;)

 

But

Graphics are not correct, will update the config and my PS2 trackpad etc not working

 

Can you please check my desktop too?

yes, extract new SEND_ME with new files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Here we are...

 

I didn't extracted new files from Clover. Shouldn't matter, or???

 

Thanks

Send me Andis-MacBook-Pro.zip

post files from desktop too with my clover folder

27 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Here we are...

 

I didn't extracted new files from Clover. Shouldn't matter, or???

 

Thanks

Send me Andis-MacBook-Pro.zip

the first clover folder is for ur desktop xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DESKTOP Feedback!!!

 

So,

 

after lots of confusion... The DESKTOP works!

Three small issues:

 

1. It's a RX 570 and no 580

2. Wake up takes longer than before, but it fully wakes

3. No wake by Keyboard or Mouse pree, only by power button. Wake up by mouse worked before

 

Can you correct these too? New files are attached fort the desktop

 

Thanks

 

 

Send me Andis-iMac-Pro.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

post files from desktop too with my clover folder

the first clover folder is for ur desktop xD

i'm sure one of those lines was a reply to me, but which one? you quoted someone else twice :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crypt0_Manic said:

i'm sure one of those lines was a reply to me, but which one? you quoted someone else twice :D

 

No, files were for me... Fits all to my system... as I am interpreting the conservation. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

DESKTOP Feedback!!!

 

So,

 

after lots of confusion... The DESKTOP works!

Three small issues:

 

1. It's a RX 570 and no 580

2. Wake up takes longer than before, but it fully wakes

3. No wake by Keyboard or Mouse pree, only by power button. Wake up by mouse worked before

 

Can you correct these too? New files are attached fort the desktop

 

Thanks

 

 

Send me Andis-iMac-Pro.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Check if mouse wake work i desktop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml.zip

Check if mouse wake work i desktop

 

Doesn't work! Sleep is broken

Light from my mouse are off while wake up directly

They stay off, but the mouse is useable

 

And please change to RX 570 from RX 580

Edited by URBANsUNITED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Me again...

 

attached the files for my Laptop.

Maybe you can help me here too. Many thanks in advance

The screen is no FullHD, it has the 12.5" HD (1366 x 768) only.

Btw. do you see a chance to get my Dock for that Laptop working?

It has lots of outputs which I like to use. At least HDMI and VGA...

 

THanks again

 

URBANsUNITED

Send me Andis-MacBook-Pro.zip

ur notebook have a good patches

1 minute ago, URBANsUNITED said:

 

Doesn't work! Sleep is broken

Light from my mouse are off while wake up directly

They stay off, but the mouse is useable

 

And please change to RX 570 from RX 580

u need create one ssdt for usb for solve it

 

about 580, is a whatevergreen kext inject, dont have nothing about it in dsdt

3 hours ago, Crypt0_Manic said:

 

I formatted the EFI and reinstalled clover with your post instal clover file, can you help with DSDT and clover folder? I attached the files.

check my app, Olarila app, have a clover folder for ur chipset, use it and extract files with run_me app, i edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:
8 hours ago, URBANsUNITED said:

 

ur notebook have a good patches

? What does this mean?

 

Regarding USB, I had the attached file before...

Will it still work?

 

I used the WEG Kext before with the RX 570 label. Strange. Will try a different version...

 

SSDT-USB.aml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

? What does this mean?

 

Regarding USB, I had the attached file before...

Will it still work?

 

I used the WEG Kext before with the RX 570 label. Strange. Will try a different version...

 

SSDT-USB.aml

ur notebook, u have a ssdt and many patches in config.plist, clover rename and ssdt inject ;)

 

use, i out last version compiled

 

ur ssdt usb stay work, use it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

DSDT.aml.zip

Check if mouse wake work i desktop

 

13 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:
14 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

 

u need create one ssdt for usb for solve it

 

Yeah!

With my USB SSDT sleep is working and my mouse wake is back! Even the lights are back!

 

DESKTOP PC - CHECK! Working!

 

Regarding the Laptop

 

Can you make anything better? Have Trackpad issues. Very broken usage. Makes no joy to use as it is very rough

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

 

 

Yeah!

With my USB SSDT sleep is working and my mouse wake is back! Even the lights are back!

 

DESKTOP PC - CHECK! Working!

 

Regarding the Laptop

 

Can you make anything better? Have Trackpad issues. Very broken usage. Makes no joy to use as it is very rough

 

u use last kexts version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

u use last kexts version?

Yep! All latest versions. But maybe there is something PS2 releated broken?

Can you do these nice cosmetics as in the desktop dsdt?

 

Any further recommentations?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Yep! All latest versions. But maybe there is something PS2 releated broken?

Can you do these nice cosmetics as in the desktop dsdt?

 

Any further recommentations?

 

 

some devices in ur desktop bios stay in oem ssdts

 

need patch ssdt or create a devices in dsdt with correct name _adr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

check my app, Olarila app, have a clover folder for ur chipset, use it and extract files with run_me app, i edit

Done :)

Send me Zaieds-iMac.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am experimenting with an old Biostar TH55HD Motherboard (socket 1156) and I5-660 (Clarkedale). Since Clarkedale is in the Westmere family, I set my model to MacPro5,1 in my CLOVER config.plist (MacPro 5,1 supports Mojave).  Speedstep and CPU power management work without any clover options (e.g. Generate C/P states) and USB ports work without USBInjectAll.kext.  Without any kexts or CLOVER configs, I5-660 HD Graphics (Generation 1) work well enough to test the system (I'll add a RADEON video card after I convince myself that it's worth it).

 

So far, this system looks like a perfect Mojave hackintosh.

 

Installation Note: If you're performing a clean installation of Mojave on your old Socket 1156 motherboard and CPU with Gen 1 HD Graphics, be sure to set your Mac Model to iMac 14,2 for the install. I don't understand why, but this tricks the Mojave installer into thinking you have a Metal-supported graphics card (if you try to install with MacPro 5,1 the installer will block the installation). After you install Mojave on your iMac 14,2, change your CLOVER config.plist to MacPro 5,1.

Edited by tonyx86
fixed typo (changed "Windmere" to "Westmere")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to train but you can send all you have what you use dsdt and SSDT hotpatch I wanted to help you to join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By mikmavros
      Thanks for accepting
      I recently installed Sierra  and I encounter the following problem ... When I restart or I start up my machine return to BIOS. If anyone knows and can any help be valuable Thank you very much. (When I boot from a Capitan disk in the same machine all  is running well.) Both discs with Clover in Legacy mode.
      gigabyte z68x-ud5-b3 F8
      I7 2600K
      GT 620 ( την βλέπει κανονικά χωρίς Web drivers)
      16 GB ddr3 1600 


    • By DiddyKong
      Fully optimizing DSDT & SSDT for OS X Sierra POST INSTALL on a Dell345MT with a i7 - 920(first gen) 
       
      I have scoured the web, went to insanelymac chat on discord, no one replies to me but will reply to others, idk if my question is too advanced or too easy. 
       
      I know how this forum feels about 3rd party software, but that was just a crutch, I'm 100% vanilla now which is why I'm now posting for help because I eliminated the possibility having to do with 3rd party. Anyways, with that said I just have a couple things I want to be sure of.
       
      I used a n---bistro to get a App Store copy of Sierra, as I didn't know there were other ways of getting it now from a windows10 machine. anyways, I was able to build a vanilla usb. I couldn't figure the EFI out on my vanilla Sierra-usb, but the EFI on the usb-ni---bistro I had would boot my pre-install and post-install. so I was able to install Sierra. After a few days of figuring out how to remake a EFI and config, I broke my EFI.
       
      So back to my windows10 SSD and I found BootDiskUtility, and that made a EFI usb with the newest version of clover(r4895). So then swapped SSDs back to my OS X, plugged in the BDU-usb, after trial and error I got back into my Sierra. Now with the newest version of clover and no traces of ni---bistro anymore. Then copied the BDU-usb to my SSD EFI and was able to boot without a usb again!! YAY.
       
      Then starting working on fixing my web drivers for my gtx 1050 2gb. Installed the os update so i'm at 10.12.6, pulled my hair out figuring out the web drivers, eventually got them installed and the cuda fixed.
       
      Now all 3 of my screens work, yet windows can't sit 'between' screens, I just simply haven't looked for that fix yet as I want the sys itself running like a top first.
      My screen saver works, I don't get stuck in screensaver, I did once before, I believe lilu.kext and whatevergreen.kext fixed that.
      Now with all that I felt it was time to give my config.plist a diet cos it was bloated, I generated a config copied the clover settings check for check instead of coping text cos I'm trying to shrink it.
      Config.plist boots my system with DSDT-1FE7B5D7
       
      So that last thing on the list of optimizing I feel would be a 100% correct DSDT and SSDT cos then I could use a blank config.plist with my patched DSDT & SSDT correct
       
      but with the patching part that I think I understand how to do it now, but when I extract with F4 every file has RSDT in front of it, I have one that says RSDP.aml and RSDT.aml
      so would I just erase the RSDT from the beginning of each file then go from their, which would then leave me with a DSDT.aml and 17 SSDTs
       
      so if thats correct I would then decompile with iasl patch and compile and put the patched files into EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/
       
      also how do I know if everything is patched correctly? like if my CPU is fully working and not just sorta working that way when I start running software like photoshop, unity, 10 chrome tabs, my hackintosh doesn't crash
       
      Thanks to anyone that can help me out, I've been working on my system for about two weeks and this is basically the wall I finally can't seem to figure out how to pass

    • By Bahaa
      Need help here
      My graphic card is detached 7mb
      and I try a lot of solution and no one work 
      can any one help
       

×