Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,305 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement

Hey MaLd0n, could you help me out with my DSDT? I've tried to patch mine in the past but would like some help this time around. I can't ever seem to get it working just right. 

 

Send me.zip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JCsHands said:

Hey MaLd0n, could you help me out with my DSDT? I've tried to patch mine in the past but would like some help this time around. I can't ever seem to get it working just right. 

 

Send me.zip

 

DSDT.aml.zip

3 hours ago, sTroKe™ said:

Here's my second results after adding the DSDT and removing XHCIMux kext.

Thanks again!

Send me 2 DvnxelsiMac.zip

looks good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

i think it don't work with patch after el capitan

On sierra already works, but with high sierra it's gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey MaLd0n, your guides and tools from Olarila have single handedly helped me get my hackingtosh running.  I can't think you enough. I have fought and fought video cards though, looking for something with native support. With a fresh install of Mojave and a new MSI RX 570 4gb, 0x67DF1002, I finally have native a video card without having to edit kexts or anything else (I believed with full acceleration). System information showing proper Radeon RX 570 4096. It has 3x Displayport, 1x HDMI, 1 DVI-DL. However, I can only get 2 of the displayports to output display. Displayport 3, and the HDMI are showing connected to displays (with full information showing about the monitors connection and brand/model etc in profiler), and even populate a display in the monitor arrangement in sys prefs, but they just stay black (I tried with the DVI-DL as well, same result, full detection of display, but no video displayed). This maybe a framebuffer issue, but I don't know where to go. Could you provide any insight or assistance? Any help is greatly appreciated from everyone! Thanks in advance. 

 

Using Lilu and Whatevergreen causes black screen at boot and no display every time. Deinit causes reboot before OSX loads to login. 

 

Lenovo S30 Thinkstation - Intel Xeon 1620v1

64gb DDR3 non ecc. 

180gb Intel Sata SSD

MSI RX 570 4gb (0x67DF1002) (native detection)

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 (kx driver)

ASUS Bluetooth Dongle (native detection)

USB2/3 fully working

Edited by Blckout0099

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Blckout0099 said:

Hey MaLd0n, your guides and tools from Olarila have single handedly helped me get my hackingtosh running.  I can't think you enough. I have fought and fought video cards though, looking for something with native support. With a fresh install of Mojave and a new MSI RX 570 4gb, 0x67DF1002, I finally have native a video card without having to edit kexts or anything else (I believed with full acceleration). System information showing proper Radeon RX 570 4096. It has 3x Displayport, 1x HDMI, 1 DVI-DL. However, I can only get 2 of the displayports to output display. Displayport 3, and the HDMI are showing connected to displays (with full information showing about the monitors connection and brand/model etc in profiler), and even populate a display in the monitor arrangement in sys prefs, but they just stay black (I tried with the DVI-DL as well, same result, full detection of display, but no video displayed). This maybe a framebuffer issue, but I don't know where to go. Could you provide any insight or assistance? Any help is greatly appreciated from everyone! Thanks in advance. 

 

Using Lilu and Whatevergreen causes black screen at boot and no display every time. Deinit causes reboot before OSX loads to login. 

check if have CSM option in bios

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I followed the guide and made an bootable usb with mojave using the create instal media app and put in the clover folder from first post (i did some edit to the clover config to make it works on my machine) but when i try install it say that need a compatible metal and file vault device to isntall mojave in this computer.
What i'm doing wrong?

I'm using a gigabyte h55m-usb3 with a xeon x3440 and a geforce gtx 660ti

 

config.plist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BakaPhoenix said:

I followed the guide and made an bootable usb with mojave using the create instal media app and put in the clover folder from first post (i did some edit to the clover config to make it works on my machine) but when i try install it say that need a compatible metal and file vault device to isntall mojave in this computer.
What i'm doing wrong?

I'm using a gigabyte h55m-usb3 with a xeon x3440 and a geforce gtx 660ti

 

config.plist

try with smbios iMac13,2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't been on your page in a while, but I see you're still at work offering resources/tutorials for folks w/ legacy hardware. Much respect MaLd0n. Folks don't realize how much of a legend you are in the OSX mod scene. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank Nitty said:

Haven't been on your page in a while, but I see you're still at work offering resources/tutorials for folks w/ legacy hardware. Much respect MaLd0n. Folks don't realize how much of a legend you are in the OSX mod scene. 

Welcome, Frank!!! :wink_anim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear MaLd0n

I am installed High Sierra on my ProBook 4330s with this spec:

 

Proc: Intel Core i5-2520M, 

VGA: Intel HD Graphics 3000, 

Wireless: Qualcomm Atheros ARL8111, 

LAN: Realtek Semiconductor RTL8111, 

Audio: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series.

 

I have searched everywhere and stuck at those problems:

1. Wifi not connected, I have the kext and when I install it, the machine becomes not responding

2. There is a glitch in the desktop when I minimize the windows and maximize it the glitch will be gone.

3. No Audio installed

4. Brightness key is not working.

 

 

The result from RunMe.app can't be uploaded directly, so I upload it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rqDwgCjx7DbNJtkaAHZ9cFxLCLPw1ard. I'm looking forward to your help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, divon85 said:

Dear MaLd0n

I am installed High Sierra on my ProBook 4330s with this spec:

 

Proc: Intel Core i5-2520M, 

VGA: Intel HD Graphics 3000, 

Wireless: Qualcomm Atheros ARL8111, 

LAN: Realtek Semiconductor RTL8111, 

Audio: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series.

 

I have searched everywhere and stuck at those problems:

1. Wifi not connected, I have the kext and when I install it, the machine becomes not responding

2. There is a glitch in the desktop when I minimize the windows and maximize it the glitch will be gone.

3. No Audio installed

4. Brightness key is not working.

 

 

The result from RunMe.app can't be uploaded directly, so I upload it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rqDwgCjx7DbNJtkaAHZ9cFxLCLPw1ard. I'm looking forward to your help.

 

DSDT.aml.zip

 

-Audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0YX1a-1aa0
-Battery
https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-acpi-battery-driver
-Video
https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/335018-intel-fb-patcher-v151/
-Brightness
https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/applebacklightfixup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Gracie
      Hello, insanely kind people! 
      I had full working Speedstep on my system with El Capitan, but after installing Mojave i cant make it working again!
      Help me please. Actually system is working only with NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. As soon as i remove it from Extensions directory i've got kernel panic at the boot.
      I tried to put SSDT.aml from my previous ElCapitan clover, tried to make new by different utilities, but still no luck.

      My system is:
      Pentium G3258
      Asus Z97-K USB 3.1
      Nvidia GTX 670


      i''m attaching my new clover.plist of Mojave and old El Capitan one, which makes Speedstep fully working and overclocking my little Pentium from 3.2 to 4.5GHz. Now i see huge speed loss without SpeedStep on Mojave  Please help, anybody! Also im attaching my working SSDT.aml from El Capitan.
      El Capitan SSDT.aml
      El Capitan config.plist
      Mojave config.plist
    • By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---
       
      ---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77102#p77102
       
      ---CLOVER FOLDER---
       
      CLOVER.zip
       
      --MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming



      --PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K


      --COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB


      --MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)


      --GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5


       
      --SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive


      --POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W


      --WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E


      --BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403


      --CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition


      --DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM / REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--





























      --BruceX--
       
      --USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb


       
      -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By guitar201
      I’m currently getting around 30seconds on the brucex test and think I can do better.   Ive tried disabling dgpu in the bios and enabled to no availe.  Currently running 10.14.3 with corps dsdt script.  
       
      System is a:
       
      ​
       
      Core i5-8400 / Gigabyte Z370 SLI XP mobo
       
       
      Vega 64
       
       
      GC-Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 card
       
       
      [https://pastebin.com/W3PVZCxh](https://pastebin.com/W3PVZCxh) My Config.plist
       
       
       
      [https://imgur.com/a/KZ9qgop](https://imgur.com/a/KZ9qgop) Contents of my EFI folder
       
      Any suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks. 
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, is Qualcomm Atheros AR956x compatible with MacOS Mojave 10.14.3?
×