MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,312 posts in this topic

Advertisement

try it without USB patch

DSDT.aml.zip

the problem is not DSDT, is a bios version with kabylake support, EFI, Clover

Apple Changed many things in 10.12.4 +, if u use a fresh install with 10.12, no problem, the problem is after 10.12.4 and clover versions

if u have a time use a fresh install, install Clover UEFI, Replace folder

like here

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321872-guide-sierra-on-mobos-serie-200-kabylake-dsdt/?p=2423169

and many other cases ;)

Hi,

I have posted my "run me" results and clover configs.

Could you please take a look? What did I miss for a full DSDT/SSDT patch.

The main issue seems native PM. Cpu freq seems not tuned well.

Thank you so much.

The system specs are:

Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3

Asrock H97

Nvidia 750 Ti

Send me Calamari.zip

CLOVER.zip

Hi,

I have posted my "run me" results and clover configs.

Could you please take a look? What did I miss for a full DSDT/SSDT patch.

The main issue seems native PM. Cpu freq seems not tuned well.

Thank you so much.

The system specs are:

Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3

Asrock H97

Nvidia 750 Ti

CLOVER.zip

Send me ioreg after reboot, use it for extract

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

u use only DSDT, try with full Clover folder ;)

ioreg is good, need check frequencys

I did copy the entire CLOVER folder into EFI(original one moved way). Something looking weird?

How to check freqs? Need anything?

I double checked. I did backed up my old CLOVER folder, and put your new ones in EFI.

Rebooted again and saved ioreg. Checked md5, identical to last time.

Which kexts were not loaded?

Thank you

I was accessing my computer via VNC, not directly from it. But I don't think it matters, does it?

kexts dont load, etc

back up ur old folder and put new ;)

ill need check ioreg

fakesmc mod, lilu, applealc, dont load ;)

I have all the fakesmc, sensors kexts in /Library/Extensions. Maybe a conflict. I'll disable the /library/extensions ones.

Not sure why lilu not loaded.

I used toleda's script to modify onboard audio stuff. Does that conflict with AppleALC? I saw with the new clover configs, onboard audio not working.

dont need script, s/l/e and l/e

Is the fakeSMC you added same as the official release? Or you added some mod into info.plist?

I saw some changes, but not sure if it's version different.

need check drop tables, kernel PM

if u use Pike SSDT, the best is drop PM tables

if u use Clover PM, dont drop PM tables

nees test

need check drop tables, kernel PM

if u use Pike SSDT, the best is drop PM tables

if u use Clover PM, dont drop PM tables

nees test

By clover PM, do you mean "KernelPm" patch in KernelAndKextPatch section?

cal.zip

I have uploaded the ioreg that uses your entire CLOVER configs.

Those kext not loading the other day was because "inject kexts" is "detect" in system parameter. I changed it to "Yes" and now the kexts are loaded.

Could you please take a look at the new ioreg and let me know if they are in good shapes?

The CPU have lots of p-state according to AppleIntelInfo. But from intel gadget app, the freqs doesn't change much.

No

Generate P and C States in Acpi Tab

looks good, audio hdmi, audio onboard, all patches

what not work?

All visible functionalities work. I was just not sure anything missed.

Do you have a tutorial on how the DSDT was patched? As I have other 2 PCs, and I'd like to make them patched.

Second PC is Asus H110M-A-D3 + i5 6500 + EVGA 1070.

It has been steadily working for 1.5 years, but I just want to make everything perfect.

post files here

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now