MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,305 posts in this topic

:thumbsup_anim:

I finally figured out what was causing my machine to wake directly after putting it to sleep. It was my Corsair H100i link connection. The CPU AIO cooler has a connection to the board via USB for Corsair link software to monitor temp in windows. I found a few more people having the same issue. And low and behold they were correct. Unhook the usb connection from the cooler and sleep works normal again. Cooler still works normal in OSX since theres no option for the software in OSX environment. Either way all is working flawless now. Thank you again for your time and help. :)

Very good, bro! 

Advertisement

Thans a lot mald0n. darkwake=1 works fine for now. I put the system to sleep and after three hours seems like working good. If something happens I will try out the solution suggested by tikizonda94. :)

Im noticing after sleep im loosing audio. Any ideas?

You need to set darkwake=8 and install CodecCommander.ket inside S/L/E. In my computer CodecCommander.kext v. 2.4.0 works I had no luck with any other version.

You need to set darkwake=8 and install CodecCommander.ket inside S/L/E. In my computer CodecCommander.kext v. 2.4.0 works I had no luck with any other version.

CodexCommander did the trick ;)

CodexCommander did the trick ;)

Nice!

Have you tried SlpSmiAtwake to fix your sleep issue? You don't need to unplug the link to get the sleep to work. or generating the custom SSDT might help solve the problem as Savage_AUS recommended.

Nice!

Have you tried SlpSmiAtwake to fix your sleep issue? You don't need to unplug the link to get the sleep to work. or generating the custom SSDT might help solve the problem as Savage_AUS recommended.

What are you using to generate a custom SSDT for USB?

Ive been following his page before he closed it. I tried the SSDT-SBUS.aml method. I ended up loosing USB 3.0 speeds. Ports still worked but were at 2.0 speeds. Im sure i was doing something wrong. Once removing the Patched aml file my speeds went back to normal. I use pikes ssdt method for my cpu overclock and it works flawless on the Powermanagement side. 

Ive been following his page before he closed it. I tried the SSDT-SBUS.aml method. I ended up loosing USB 3.0 speeds. Ports still worked but were at 2.0 speeds. Im sure i was doing something wrong. Once removing the Patched aml file my speeds went back to normal. I use pikes ssdt method for my cpu overclock and it works flawless on the Powermanagement side. 

u dont need nothing more, all in ur DSDT, u need a SSDT for USB, only ;)

Check here

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-USB-Inject-All

Just a random question.. which smbios seems to be the best to run for a setup like mine? Ive used imac 14.2 and macpro 5.1. Both give off about the same benchmark results. But i get better sleep options in system preferences with a macpro 5.1. Which should i use? 

after 4 day with new clover folder

every thing seems good and smooth but I have a problem with sleep.

I disabled sleep in system preferences but laptop automatically goes to sleep after 2 min of inactivity and after wake from sleep cpu work abnormal (according to intel power widget) and after a while system will restart.

post-1954664-0-57223300-1494858366_thumb.png

post-1954664-0-56396300-1494858380_thumb.png

post-1954664-0-73849800-1494858430_thumb.png

CLOVER.zip

No boot, sound assertion and 0 crossed out, thinking bios settings ...

any ideas ?