Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,135 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

after yosemite, kext GenericUSBXHCI broke many things

Thats it!!! After removing the kext everything works for now but one time i got a fail boot because overclocking. i set the default settings in bios and for now everything works great. 

I salute your great ability!!! Thank You very much.

Edited by j0h.M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

u need check ur hardware, touchpad, audio codec, wifi

back to voodoops2

VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

welcome!

enjoy!

Laptop Model: Asus K501UX   

CPU: Intel Core i5 6200U
          Socket 1168 BGA
Memory: 6G DDR3
Graphic: Intel HD Graphics 520 
               NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
               FHD Monitor
Audio & Microphone: Conexant SmartAudio (HD HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_510F&SUBSYS_1043157F&REV_1001\4&7a28522&0&0001)
Touchpad: Asus Elan (ACPI\ELAN1000\1)
Network: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D15&SUBSYS_1D1D1043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E5)
               Realtek  (PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_200F1043&REV_10)


It's almost the same as rafigh in 1st post.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, j0h.M said:

Thats it!!! After removing the kext everything works for now but one time i got a fail boot because overclocking. i set the default settings in bios and for now everything works great. 

I salute your great ability!!! Thank You very much.

enjoy

45 minutes ago, fabridiross said:

Laptop Model: Asus K501UX   

CPU: Intel Core i5 6200U
          Socket 1168 BGA
Memory: 6G DDR3
Graphic: Intel HD Graphics 520 
               NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
               FHD Monitor
Audio & Microphone: Conexant SmartAudio (HD HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_510F&SUBSYS_1043157F&REV_1001\4&7a28522&0&0001)
Touchpad: Asus Elan (ACPI\ELAN1000\1)
Network: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D15&SUBSYS_1D1D1043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E5)
               Realtek  (PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_200F1043&REV_10)


It's almost the same as rafigh in 1st post.

 

Thanks.

Audio, u need check what laytout-id work for ur codec

Elan, just search a good kext for it

Wifi, forget, don't work

Lan

REALTEK LAN by MIEZE.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, MaLd0n:
I have to trouble you. This is a computer of my friend. Lenovo's business jet.
Cpu:i3 3220t
Mb:Q77
Ram:ddr3 1333 4g
Graphics:HD2500

Is the HD2500 hard to work properly? I only have ig-platform-id set to 0x12345678 to enter macos, other values of ig-platform-id will prompt IOConsoleUsers:gIOScreenLockState 3,hs 0, bs 0, now, sm 0x0

Can you help me make dsdt and solve this problem? There are audio issues. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EFShk42_wftxYongs7buIEvGE9dW6oBB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, visin said:

Hello, MaLd0n:
I have to trouble you. This is a computer of my friend. Lenovo's business jet.
Cpu:i3 3220t
Mb:Q77
Ram:ddr3 1333 4g
Graphics:HD2500

Is the HD2500 hard to work properly? I only have ig-platform-id set to 0x12345678 to enter macos, other values of ig-platform-id will prompt IOConsoleUsers:gIOScreenLockState 3,hs 0, bs 0, now, sm 0x0

Can you help me make dsdt and solve this problem? There are audio issues. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EFShk42_wftxYongs7buIEvGE9dW6oBB

gpu dont work, put RX560 or GTX1050

CLOVER.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

gpu dont work, put RX560 or GTX1050

CLOVER.zip

This is a Lenovo M92P and cannot install a GPU.
So can the CPU with IGPU HDGPU work?
For example i3-3225, i5-3475s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, visin said:

This is a Lenovo M92P and cannot install a GPU.
So can the CPU with IGPU HDGPU work?
For example i3-3225, i5-3475s?

2500 dont work more, u can check in search forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

2500 dont work more, u can check in search forum

Google translate translation is wrong.
My awareness is to replace the IGPU with an HD4000 CPU, such as the i3-3225 i5-3475s. These IGPUs are all HD4000. Can they be supported?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, visin said:

Google translate translation is wrong.
My awareness is to replace the IGPU with an HD4000 CPU, such as the i3-3225 i5-3475s. These IGPUs are all HD4000. Can they be supported?

4000 work, check in search forum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Absolutely perfect guide, thank you!

I just installed 10.13.4 and got almost everything working instantly.

Only 2 things is Power Management and Audio as the guide says DSDT work for both (see below) and I still don't know how to do DSDT work yet. :(

The Guide says

  • Power Management: 4 Generation+ Intel Processors, use PluginType=1 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist
  • Audio: Use DSDT + AppleAlc

I was wondering if someone can take a look at my RunMe results and help me with DSDT/SSDT for Power Management and Audio.

Specs: Mac OSX 10.13.4, HP Pavilion 550-036, I3-4170, Intel HD Graphics 4400

Here are my RunMe results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ooH2oForI42pyM2cD_-0HJ2ZymtHdFAz/view?usp=sharing

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Absolutely perfect guide, thank you!

I just installed 10.13.4 and got almost everything working instantly.

Only 2 things is Power Management and Audio as the guide says DSDT work for both (see below) and I still don't know how to do DSDT work yet. :(

The Guide says

  • Power Management: 4 Generation+ Intel Processors, use PluginType=1 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist
  • Audio: Use DSDT + AppleAlc

I was wondering if someone can take a look at my RunMe results and help me with DSDT/SSDT for Power Management and Audio.

Specs: Mac OSX 10.13.4, HP Pavilion 550-036, I3-4170, Intel HD Graphics 4400

Here are my RunMe results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ooH2oForI42pyM2cD_-0HJ2ZymtHdFAz/view?usp=sharing

PM is working ;)

audio is alc662, i inject 5, if dont work u can try other, 5,7,11,12,13

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 00.20.08.png

Inject here, save, reboot

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 00.24.30.png

https://www5.zippyshare.com/d/OVhoGx6q/9412/CLOVER.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

PM is working ;)

audio is alc662, i inject 5, if dont work u can try other, 5,7,11,12,13

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 00.20.08.png

Inject here, save, reboot

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 00.24.30.png

https://www5.zippyshare.com/d/OVhoGx6q/9412/CLOVER.zip

OMG, yes PM was working LOL. I don't know how you know this stuff!

I will try the Audio injects you suggested.

I used your Cover folder you just sent. When I rebooted none of my USB's worked.

Thanks Maldon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

OMG, yes PM was working LOL. I don't know how you know this stuff!

I will try the Audio injects you suggested.

I used your Cover folder you just sent. When I rebooted none of my USB's worked.

Thanks Maldon!

use my folder, but replace DSDT, use it

DSDT.aml.zip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

use my folder, but replace DSDT, use it

DSDT.aml.zip

 

Yes, that DSDT worked great! I have audio HDMI, Internal Speaker & Digital Out... but I don't see line green out for speakers I plug into the green rear output.

I am using 5 inject in cover configurator. Should I try different inject numbers you suggested earlier (5,7,11,12,13)?

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Yes, that DSDT worked great! I have audio HDMI, Internal Speaker & Digital Out... but I don't see line green out for speakers I plug into the green rear output.

I am using 5 inject in cover configurator. Should I try different inject numbers you suggested earlier (5,7,11,12,13)?

Yes, check if 7, 11,12 or 13 work perfect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, MaLd0n said:

Yes, check if 7, 11,12 or 13 work perfect

I tried all of them and most of them have HDMI audio working but none of them showed green line out from back of the computer.

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaLd0n said:

u inject, save and reboot, one by one?

yes I did. I am only using my TV with HDMI at this moment because of the built in HD graphics. Would that have something to do with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

yes I did. I am only using my TV with HDMI at this moment because of the built in HD graphics. Would that have something to do with it?

u can check in system preferences sound if audio onboard appears there and change

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 02.16.04.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaLd0n said:

u can check in system preferences sound if audio onboard appears there and change

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 02.16.04.png

Yes... that is where I checked every time I injected a new number then rebooted. HDMI, Digital Out and Internal Speaker shows in most injection numbers but never the Line Out Green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Yes... that is where I checked every time I injected a new number then rebooted. HDMI, Digital Out and Internal Speaker shows in most injection numbers but never the Line Out Green.

work in internal speaker and if u connect one fone, change auto in some layout ids

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 02.20.11.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaLd0n said:

work in internal speaker and if u connect one fone, change ato in some layout ids

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 02.20.11.png

I don't think I understand 100%.

When I select Internal speaker I don't get any sound. I haven't tried headphones but I will buy some in the morning.

I'm not sure what you mean by "change ato in some layout ids"

Thank you Maldon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By FZSX
      Hello, im FZ, been in hackintosh community since mac os X lion years. Please consider me noob. i have helped hackintoshed pc of my friends and family. i ran el capitan, sierra, high sierra on below spec.
      I lost some interest in hackintoshing from past 1 year now im back again cuz of mojave.
      Lets start.
       
      I posted this issue in Nvidia Topic for discussion but decided not to post until i could get some bug log out of it... but. eh.
       
      Well ive Kepler based gt 710 card.
      Issues:
      Black Screen when booting with default drivers or nvda_drv=1 mode
      OR
      White/Grey Screen with 1 sec mouse movement then freezed keyboard and mouse with nv_disable=1.
        
      Tested:
      tried numerous ways to boot Mojave but does not works such as >
      High Sierra/Sierra default Apple geforce nvda kexts, High Sierra Web Drivers, various clover configs, display edids, HDMI dvi port tests... so on.
       
      Specs:
      Tri Boot Setup:
      Windows 10, Sierra(gt 710 works OOB, or with Web Drivers too), Mojave.
      ASUS P5G41TM LX
      Core2Duo E8500
      Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GT 710 2GB
       
       
      I couldn't managed to get logs as half part of installation is still incomplete i.e Mojave installed from USB to HDD after but cant get into login/setup screen due to above mentioned black screen issue.
       
      I will try to be as detailed as possible.
       
      i had no mac device or any macos dmg/iso to install mojave so performed some steps in windows.
       
      Steps i performed:
      1. I downloaded Mojave 10.14.1 tar file from Olarila.com which is a complete raw image of Mojave USB stick as the post title says **The image is clean, without any mod with Clover bootloader, essentials kexts and patches inside Clover folder**. Which comes with this OLIRALA_MOJAVE_USB_EFI.zip which i backed up(see attachment OLIRALA_MOJAVE_USB_EFI.zip)
      2. made usb in windows with win32diskimager
      3. booted from usb and got kernel panic(i dont know which panic it is, see pic) 
      4. swapped usb EFI folder with Olarila Clover EFI for LGA 775 (see attachment CLOVER.LGA775.OLARILA.zip)
      5. booted from usb susccesfully till install screen but throws macOs Mojave could not be installed on this computer
      6. i was fed up trying workarounds , i knew i need newer mac ids in clover config.plist to make it install 
      7. i downloaded Olarila Sierra from same site flashed in another usb stick and it worked out of box without messing any kext or kind.
      8. added SMBIOS iMac13,1 in config.plist with clover configurator. 
      9. booted from usb and succesfully installed Mojave with HFS+ partition on MBR partitioned HDD(dual booting with windows 10) 
      10. booted from usb to complete partial installation of Mojave but got black screen. 
       
      For getting all kernel, bug, kext logs i tried Problem Reporting script of black-dragon74 https://github.com/black-dragon74/OSX-Debug which requires active internet connection which is not possible, I tried to mod the script to run local but im not good at bash and it went in errors. I will do provide mojave logs manually from single user -x mode if i can. 
      Ok I managed to run the script locally in single go and it went well problem_reporting_mojave10_14_1_debug_27676.zip
      if any wants to have a look at script i modded gen_debug_local.sh
       
      ___
      some other files
      Patched DSDT.aml.zip
      currentCloverEFI.zip
      /CLOVER/misc.zip
      EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin.zip
      problem_reporting_mojave10_14_1_debug_27676.zip
       
      ___
      UPDATE: Mojave 10.14.1 running successfully with some graphic glitches.
      Here's what i did in short.
      1. Patched official app store mojave with dosdude1 mojave patcher tool.
      2. Only used its Post Install app with iMac 10,1 config(see pic) to patch already installed Olarila's Mojave(above 1 - 10 steps) with same currentCloverEFI.zip
      3. Restarted and it all went well.
       
      Detailed(it will confuse u, ignore/skim it.):
      1. Downloaded official app store mojave
      2. used crazybirdy's mojave mbr patcher tool (MBR-Manual-Method-20181108.dmg) with manual install.
      3. when installing it went in errors related to "OSInstall.mpkg".
      4. i had few options such as
      use automatic mbr patcher tool(MBR-Auto-Method14-20181108.dmg) upgrade from high sierra try dosdude1 patcher on official app store mojave 5. i did the above short steps(step no2) at first try. enough tats it.
       
       
      (attaching working mojave files...)
      Attached log files
      see post#3 mojave-working.zip
    • By Macpro3.1
      Hi,
       
      Im glad to be a part of this forum. Just signed up 20 mins ago.

      I have an old macpro 2008 fully loaded using yosemite 10.10.5.
       
      I would not like to touch that OSX version but been curious with mojave on hackintosh PC.
       
      i also have a low/mid range gaming windows PC.
       
      My specs for my W7/10 dual boot (same SSD) windows PS are as follows:


      Motherboard: Asus P8B75-V
      Intel i7 3770k
      8GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM
      Antec HCG 620W PSU
      Asus GTX 560 DC
      Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD
       
      Built everything in mid 2012.
       
      Will these hardware lets me install Mojave? If not, whats the max OSX i can install? 
      Then worst case, will i be able to install atleast yosemite 10.10?
      I dont mind if i get Nullcpupowermanagement and not be able to use my bios C1 packages and sleep or any intel speedstep as i dont use them anyways in my windows OS.
      i just need it to work smoothly with MB audio built-in, wifi, ethernet, Usb port 2.0 and 3.0.
      im not a gamer but likes to use Logic pro X.
       
       
      was thinking of using the W10 partition for the hackintosh OSX but if possible, i could use a 64GB USB 3.0 thumbdrive.
       
      Thanks in advance.
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
    • By vythanh156
      Hello Everyone !
      I successfully instant Mojave on my Pc. Everything works fine except sleep. When I click sleep, it instantly sleep and restart right after cpu fan stop. I attached the MadLon Run Me here. Hope someone can help.
      I did delete PowerManager in Library/Preferences but still no hope
      My spec: 
      Asrock z370 itx Gaming 
      i5 8600k 
      32GB corsair LPX
      Samsung 950 nvme
       
      The problem may because I changed my MSI z370 a-pro atx to Asrock itx. Before that the system runned perfectly fine with the MSI mainboard. 
       
      Send me Thucs-iMac.zip
    • By BrianWong11031
      Hi,
      Please help me to enable and use hd 3000 with Mojave.
      I know that I can install some .bundle or .kext files to make it can be enable.
      But it always show an err msg up. "IOConsoleUsers gIOScreenLockState 3 ......"
      I have tried to reinstall the refi drivers and kexts.
      but still not solved this issue.
      I will upload my EFI partition as a zip file below (Google Drive, Because It's bigger than 10 mb).
      Thanks for helping.
      For the details about my hardwares, please see my "About Me" page->Brian's Budget Hackintosh.
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E2aFpweYwKzcJj98zRroWSwFLVf5gz62/view?usp=sharing
      Cheers,
      Brian
    • By pmidmaker
      Hello friends,
       
      I've installed OSx 10.4 in my laptop but I have the following component not working after installing Clover
       
      Laptop: Dell Vostro 15 3549
      Intel HD Graphics 5500, not working at all
      Wireless: Dell wireless 1705.802.11 
      Trackpad and keyboard: ???
      Sound: Realtek High Definition ALC3234
      Battery
       
      Very appreciate if someone can help me
       
      Br.
       
       
       
×