1. MaLd0n

MaLd0n

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By davi11084
      Salve, recentemente ho installato Mojave sul mio computer. È andato tutto bene soltanto che mi risulta impossibile fare l'accesso con il mio AppleID. Ne da iTunes, ne App Store etc.
      A volte mi dice che ho raggiunto il massimo di dispositivi su all'account quando non ne ho neanche uno collegato. Come posso fare? Rischio il ban dell'appleID? 
      Elenco qua sotto i miei componenti
      I5 7400
      H270 msi gaming m3
      1050 ti 
      16 gb di ram DDR4 Corsair 

Grazie mille aspetto risposte!
    • By RamLalith
      I executed all my DSDT's and SSDTs with no errors 
      I can't patch the battery

I need help
      I am attaching my ACPI folder
      ACPI.zip
    • By DiddyKong
      Fully optimizing DSDT & SSDT for OS X Sierra POST INSTALL on a Dell345MT with a i7 - 920(first gen) 

I know how this forum feels about 3rd party software, but that was just a crutch, I'm 100% vanilla now which is why I'm now posting for help because I eliminated the possibility having to do with 3rd party. Anyways, with that said I just have a couple things I want to be sure of.

I used a n---bistro to get a App Store copy of Sierra, as I didn't know there were other ways of getting it now from a windows10 machine. anyways, I was able to build a vanilla usb. I couldn't figure the EFI out on my vanilla Sierra-usb, but the EFI on the usb-ni---bistro I had would boot my pre-install and post-install. so I was able to install Sierra. After a few days of figuring out how to remake a EFI and config, I broke my EFI.
      So back to my windows10 SSD and I found BootDiskUtility, and that made a EFI usb with the newest version of clover(r4895). So then swapped SSDs back to my OS X, plugged in the BDU-usb, after trial and error I got back into my Sierra. Now with the newest version of clover and no traces of ni---bistro anymore. Then copied the BDU-usb to my SSD EFI and was able to boot without a usb again!! YAY.

Then starting working on fixing my web drivers for my gtx 1050 2gb. Installed the os update so i'm at 10.12.6, pulled my hair out figuring out the web drivers, eventually got them installed and the cuda fixed.

Now all 3 of my screens work, yet windows can't sit 'between' screens, I just simply haven't looked for that fix yet as I want the sys itself running like a top first.
      My screen saver works, I don't get stuck in screensaver, I did once before, I believe lilu.kext and whatevergreen.kext fixed that.
      Now with all that I felt it was time to give my config.plist a diet cos it was bloated, I generated a config copied the clover settings check for check instead of coping text cos I'm trying to shrink it.
      Config.plist boots my system with DSDT-1FE7B5D7

So after the above, This is now where I'm stuck
       a 100% correct DSDT and SSDT, from my understanding with a patched DSDT I wouldn't need any options selected in clover on the ACPI page?

So with the patching part that I think I understand how to do it now, but when I extract with F4 every file has RSDT in front of it, I have one that says RSDP.aml and RSDT.aml
      so would I just erase the RSDT from the beginning of each file then go from their, which would then leave me with a DSDT.aml and 17 SSDTs?
      I know I have to decompile and patch them, but with my file names[DSDT table extract] not matching tutorials online I'm having a difficult time understanding which files I need.
      IS the RDST-DSDT.aml my DSDT? it is the biggest file.
      which ones that have SSDT in the filename is the SSDT(s) I need to patch?

also how do I know if everything is patched correctly? like if my CPU is fully working and not just sorta working that way when I start running software like photoshop, unity, 10 chrome tabs, my hackintosh doesn't crash

System details
      i7 920 (first gen) very similar to nehelam
      GeForce 1050 2Gb (3 monitors connected all work, one acer on HD connection, two HP s2031 on HD, using adapters to change all ports on GPU card to HD for screens)
          display port, HDMI, and HD
      4x 1Gg + 2x 8Gb RAM running at 1066 after injecting smbios with ram info macOS sees all my ram correctly
      Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500Gb

Thanks to anyone that can help me out, I've been working on my system for about two weeks and this is basically the wall I finally can't seem to figure out how to pass
      I can post another info also if it helps

Boot.log
      DSDTdump.Log