MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and x99 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

1,735 posts in this topic

Advertisement
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

after yosemite, kext GenericUSBXHCI broke many things

Thats it!!! After removing the kext everything works for now but one time i got a fail boot because overclocking. i set the default settings in bios and for now everything works great. 

I salute your great ability!!! Thank You very much.

Edited by j0h.M

12 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

u need check ur hardware, touchpad, audio codec, wifi

back to voodoops2

VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

welcome!

enjoy!

Laptop Model: Asus K501UX   

CPU: Intel Core i5 6200U
          Socket 1168 BGA
Memory: 6G DDR3
Graphic: Intel HD Graphics 520 
               NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
               FHD Monitor
Audio & Microphone: Conexant SmartAudio (HD HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_510F&SUBSYS_1043157F&REV_1001\4&7a28522&0&0001)
Touchpad: Asus Elan (ACPI\ELAN1000\1)
Network: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D15&SUBSYS_1D1D1043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E5)
               Realtek  (PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_200F1043&REV_10)

It's almost the same as rafigh in 1st post.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, j0h.M said:

Thats it!!! After removing the kext everything works for now but one time i got a fail boot because overclocking. i set the default settings in bios and for now everything works great. 

I salute your great ability!!! Thank You very much.

enjoy

45 minutes ago, fabridiross said:

Laptop Model: Asus K501UX   

CPU: Intel Core i5 6200U
          Socket 1168 BGA
Memory: 6G DDR3
Graphic: Intel HD Graphics 520 
               NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
               FHD Monitor
Audio & Microphone: Conexant SmartAudio (HD HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_510F&SUBSYS_1043157F&REV_1001\4&7a28522&0&0001)
Touchpad: Asus Elan (ACPI\ELAN1000\1)
Network: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D15&SUBSYS_1D1D1043&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E5)
               Realtek  (PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_200F1043&REV_10)

It's almost the same as rafigh in 1st post.

Thanks.

Audio, u need check what laytout-id work for ur codec

Elan, just search a good kext for it

Wifi, forget, don't work

Lan

REALTEK LAN by MIEZE.zip

Hello, MaLd0n:
I have to trouble you. This is a computer of my friend. Lenovo's business jet.
Cpu:i3 3220t
Mb:Q77
Ram:ddr3 1333 4g
Graphics:HD2500

Is the HD2500 hard to work properly? I only have ig-platform-id set to 0x12345678 to enter macos, other values of ig-platform-id will prompt IOConsoleUsers:gIOScreenLockState 3,hs 0, bs 0, now, sm 0x0

Can you help me make dsdt and solve this problem? There are audio issues. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EFShk42_wftxYongs7buIEvGE9dW6oBB

5 hours ago, visin said:

Hello, MaLd0n:
I have to trouble you. This is a computer of my friend. Lenovo's business jet.
Cpu:i3 3220t
Mb:Q77
Ram:ddr3 1333 4g
Graphics:HD2500

Is the HD2500 hard to work properly? I only have ig-platform-id set to 0x12345678 to enter macos, other values of ig-platform-id will prompt IOConsoleUsers:gIOScreenLockState 3,hs 0, bs 0, now, sm 0x0

Can you help me make dsdt and solve this problem? There are audio issues. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EFShk42_wftxYongs7buIEvGE9dW6oBB

gpu dont work, put RX560 or GTX1050

CLOVER.zip

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

gpu dont work, put RX560 or GTX1050

CLOVER.zip

This is a Lenovo M92P and cannot install a GPU.
So can the CPU with IGPU HDGPU work?
For example i3-3225, i5-3475s?

6 minutes ago, visin said:

This is a Lenovo M92P and cannot install a GPU.
So can the CPU with IGPU HDGPU work?
For example i3-3225, i5-3475s?

2500 dont work more, u can check in search forum

3 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

2500 dont work more, u can check in search forum

Google translate translation is wrong.
My awareness is to replace the IGPU with an HD4000 CPU, such as the i3-3225 i5-3475s. These IGPUs are all HD4000. Can they be supported?

11 minutes ago, visin said:

Google translate translation is wrong.
My awareness is to replace the IGPU with an HD4000 CPU, such as the i3-3225 i5-3475s. These IGPUs are all HD4000. Can they be supported?

4000 work, check in search forum 

Posted (edited)

Absolutely perfect guide, thank you!

I just installed 10.13.4 and got almost everything working instantly.

Only 2 things is Power Management and Audio as the guide says DSDT work for both (see below) and I still don't know how to do DSDT work yet. :(

The Guide says

• Power Management: 4 Generation+ Intel Processors, use PluginType=1 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist
  • Audio: Use DSDT + AppleAlc

I was wondering if someone can take a look at my RunMe results and help me with DSDT/SSDT for Power Management and Audio.

Specs: Mac OSX 10.13.4, HP Pavilion 550-036, I3-4170, Intel HD Graphics 4400

Here are my RunMe results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ooH2oForI42pyM2cD_-0HJ2ZymtHdFAz/view?usp=sharing

Edited by bocajoe

29 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Absolutely perfect guide, thank you!

I just installed 10.13.4 and got almost everything working instantly.

Only 2 things is Power Management and Audio as the guide says DSDT work for both (see below) and I still don't know how to do DSDT work yet. :(

The Guide says

• Power Management: 4 Generation+ Intel Processors, use PluginType=1 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist
  • Audio: Use DSDT + AppleAlc

I was wondering if someone can take a look at my RunMe results and help me with DSDT/SSDT for Power Management and Audio.

Specs: Mac OSX 10.13.4, HP Pavilion 550-036, I3-4170, Intel HD Graphics 4400

Here are my RunMe results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ooH2oForI42pyM2cD_-0HJ2ZymtHdFAz/view?usp=sharing

PM is working ;)

audio is alc662, i inject 5, if dont work u can try other, 5,7,11,12,13

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 00.20.08.png

Inject here, save, reboot

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 00.24.30.png

https://www5.zippyshare.com/d/OVhoGx6q/9412/CLOVER.zip

16 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

PM is working ;)

audio is alc662, i inject 5, if dont work u can try other, 5,7,11,12,13

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 00.20.08.png

Inject here, save, reboot

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 00.24.30.png

https://www5.zippyshare.com/d/OVhoGx6q/9412/CLOVER.zip

OMG, yes PM was working LOL. I don't know how you know this stuff!

I will try the Audio injects you suggested.

I used your Cover folder you just sent. When I rebooted none of my USB's worked.

Thanks Maldon!

30 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

OMG, yes PM was working LOL. I don't know how you know this stuff!

I will try the Audio injects you suggested.

I used your Cover folder you just sent. When I rebooted none of my USB's worked.

Thanks Maldon!

use my folder, but replace DSDT, use it

DSDT.aml.zip

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

use my folder, but replace DSDT, use it

DSDT.aml.zip

Yes, that DSDT worked great! I have audio HDMI, Internal Speaker & Digital Out... but I don't see line green out for speakers I plug into the green rear output.

I am using 5 inject in cover configurator. Should I try different inject numbers you suggested earlier (5,7,11,12,13)?

Edited by bocajoe

32 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Yes, that DSDT worked great! I have audio HDMI, Internal Speaker & Digital Out... but I don't see line green out for speakers I plug into the green rear output.

I am using 5 inject in cover configurator. Should I try different inject numbers you suggested earlier (5,7,11,12,13)?

Yes, check if 7, 11,12 or 13 work perfect

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, MaLd0n said:

Yes, check if 7, 11,12 or 13 work perfect

I tried all of them and most of them have HDMI audio working but none of them showed green line out from back of the computer.

Edited by bocajoe

u inject, save and reboot, one by one?

yes I did. I am only using my TV with HDMI at this moment because of the built in HD graphics. Would that have something to do with it?

9 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

yes I did. I am only using my TV with HDMI at this moment because of the built in HD graphics. Would that have something to do with it?

u can check in system preferences sound if audio onboard appears there and change

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 02.16.04.png

u can check in system preferences sound if audio onboard appears there and change

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 02.16.04.png

Yes... that is where I checked every time I injected a new number then rebooted. HDMI, Digital Out and Internal Speaker shows in most injection numbers but never the Line Out Green.

2 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Yes... that is where I checked every time I injected a new number then rebooted. HDMI, Digital Out and Internal Speaker shows in most injection numbers but never the Line Out Green.

work in internal speaker and if u connect one fone, change auto in some layout ids

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 02.20.11.png

work in internal speaker and if u connect one fone, change ato in some layout ids

MaLd0n 2018-04-15 às 02.20.11.png

I don't think I understand 100%.

When I select Internal speaker I don't get any sound. I haven't tried headphones but I will buy some in the morning.

I'm not sure what you mean by "change ato in some layout ids"

Thank you Maldon