Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,490 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello, MaLd0n
  I know you are a legend in the world of hackintosh. and I have a lot of respect for your work.
I have also made my modest contribution, which I will renew. ==  Donate / Beer
I have mojave 10.4.4

I currently have two problems with my configuration: USB3 (only one port works on 6) and sleep : computer restart when wake from sleep) black screen and kernel panic !

My Desktop :

Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4
CPU: Intel i7 6850K
GPU: Sapphire NITRO+ RX 580 8GB
NVME : Samsung  970 EVO 1To
RAM: 32 G° Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400MHz
WIFI  BLUETOOH : Broadcom BCM94360CS 802.11ac

 

MONITOR : Samsung U32H850 4k

 

Thank you for the help you will give me.

 

 

Send me Mac-Pro-de-Marc.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
2 hours ago, tinkar said:

Hello, MaLd0n
  I know you are a legend in the world of hackintosh. and I have a lot of respect for your work.
I have also made my modest contribution, which I will renew. ==  Donate / Beer
I have mojave 10.4.4

I currently have two problems with my configuration: USB3 (only one port works on 6) and sleep : computer restart when wake from sleep) black screen and kernel panic !

My Desktop :

Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4
CPU: Intel i7 6850K
GPU: Sapphire NITRO+ RX 580 8GB
NVME : Samsung  970 EVO 1To
RAM: 32 G° Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400MHz
WIFI  BLUETOOH : Broadcom BCM94360CS 802.11ac

 

MONITOR : Samsung U32H850 4k

 

Thank you for the help you will give me.

 

 

Send me Mac-Pro-de-Marc.zip

replace full efi, reboot, check if work

EFI.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All USB3 ports work perfectly!   :thumbsup_anim:
I have a question: cloverconfigurator indicates neverhibernate.
It will be possible to find the sleep  or it is difficult or even impossible ?
Thank you very much. You're the best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tinkar said:

All USB3 ports work perfectly!   :thumbsup_anim:
I have a question: cloverconfigurator indicates neverhibernate.
It will be possible to find the sleep  or it is difficult or even impossible ?
Thank you very much. You're the best!

use sleep in Apple menu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @MaLd0n, 

                   I would really appreciate it if you could help me patch my dsdt and let me know what i need to get my system running up as smoothly as possible with Mojave.

 

My Specs are as follows:

 

Z68x UD5 B3 BIOS F10

i7-2600

AMD HD 6670

 

             Thankyou Very much!

Send me imac.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dimh78 said:

Hi @MaLd0n, 

                   I would really appreciate it if you could help me patch my dsdt and let me know what i need to get my system running up as smoothly as possible with Mojave.

 

My Specs are as follows:

 

Z68x UD5 B3 BIOS F10

i7-2600

AMD HD 6670

 

             Thankyou Very much!

Send me imac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @MaLd0n,

 

I changed my mainboard, do i need a new dsdt.aml ?

If yes, here are the runMeApp files.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ebqu4E3iRyFZUsI9ocNjpDWxRVOX3vVd/view?usp=sharing

 

Changed from ASRock Z97 Pro4 to ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional

I still not understand how to patch the dsdt.aml myself, please help me :help:

 

regards Simcaa^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Asrock Extreme6 with a 3930K CPU and a GTX670 GPU. been going solid for years but recently have had random freeze (activity light on constant) and eventually shut down. 
Ive tried updating all kext, clover, drivers. removed all but essential kext, created new user account, uninstalled apps, changed back to FakeSMC from virtualSMC, still no avail. it doesn't happen in windows so I'm sure its Clover related. 
It has been many years so Im not sure all the changes Iv made to my SSDT and config over the years, I think I added Nvidia Black screen fix and some usb fixes to SSDT. Never used a DSDT only started with RampageDev SSDT then added PikeAlpha's CPUPM SSDT. 
Right now Im using a striped down (almost org Rampage version) old SSDT with a STOCK CPUPM SSDT (usually OC to 4.2) waiting to see if it stops the shut downs.
Any help would really be appreciated. This has been driving me batty for months.
thank again.

Send me Mac-Pro.zip

 

Edit. on 10.14.4 BTW need to change sig

Edited by claaron1000
Sig wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, Simcaa said:

Hey @MaLd0n,

 

I changed my mainboard, do i need a new dsdt.aml ?

If yes, here are the runMeApp files.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ebqu4E3iRyFZUsI9ocNjpDWxRVOX3vVd/view?usp=sharing

 

Changed from ASRock Z97 Pro4 to ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional

I still not understand how to patch the dsdt.aml myself, please help me :help:

 

regards Simcaa^_^

full dsdt edited is load

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

full dsdt edited is load

Thank You, @MaLd0n

 

I was not sure if I needed a new one because I changed the motherboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi MaLd0n, after helping me with my main Rig I got me a Razor Blade 15 2019 laptop. 

I know we can't get the RTX2070 to work (neither standard wifi, got me a dongle for that, till I buy a network card, its a shame that the intel wifi isn't supported yet), but Id love to have a running OSX with the CPUs Intel graphics.

So far I could get it running and made a file with your Run Me app.

 

It would be lovely if you could take a look at it. Ive added to your beer bank as usual. :)

 

 

Send me Blacks-MacBook-Pro.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blackbird_n1 said:

Hi MaLd0n, after helping me with my main Rig I got me a Razor Blade 15 2019 laptop. 

I know we can't get the RTX2070 to work (neither standard wifi, got me a dongle for that, till I buy a network card, its a shame that the intel wifi isn't supported yet), but Id love to have a running OSX with the CPUs Intel graphics.

So far I could get it running and made a file with your Run Me app.

 

It would be lovely if you could take a look at it. Ive added to your beer bank as usual. :)

 

 

Send me Blacks-MacBook-Pro.zip

EFI.zip

check a gpu device id for create a patch with hackintool

8 hours ago, Simcaa said:

Thank You, @MaLd0n

 

I was not sure if I needed a new one because I changed the motherboard.

yes u need, other mobo other bios

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

EFI.zip

check a gpu device id for create a patch with hackintool

yes u need, other mobo other bios

so i need run ur app without dsdt.aml ? okay i will do it later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an old asus g750J I'm trying to boot from a mojave boot disk i made on my windows desktop in VMware mojave.  It takes forever but eventually I can get as far as the os x installation, but then when I restart there's no os x installed anywhere that actually boots.  Im pretty sure none of the options say load osx from hard drive.  Any ideas what to try?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I have an old asus g750J I'm trying to boot from a mojave boot disk i made on my windows desktop in VMware mojave.  It takes forever but eventually I can get as far as the os x installation, but then when I restart there's no os x installed anywhere that actually boots.  Im pretty sure none of the options say load osx from hard drive.  Any ideas what to try?

 

Really, I'm stuck deciding to install clover uefi or legacy for this laptop.

My desktop has uefi which I equate to mouse support for my simple mind

My laptop's bios doesn't have mouse support but it has these bios options

VT-d: disabled

Fast Boot: disabled

Launch CSM: enabled

Launch PXE OpROM policy: I'm not sure what to pick here

 

Please help if you can. TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By MaLd0n
      Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install  
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5794-hackintosh-guide-install-macos-with-olarila-image-step-by-step-install-and-post-install-windows-or-mac/
          First... If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or CoffeeLake... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=222606 -Run it, post files generated in your desktop http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=222609  Installation   --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra Check out the link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/559-flash-drive-maker/   --Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra Check out the link http://diskmakerx.com/   --Paste my EFI folder into EFI partition  EFI GA H110M-S2.zip     --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!   Post Installation   --Paste my EFI folder into EFI partition  EFI GA H110M-S2.zip     --Reboot and activate video!   -Nvidia WebDriver Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/ -Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324195-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-high-sierra-update-10162017/ -Cuda http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302795-cuda-90214-is-out-update-10162017/   --DSDT My DSDT with Skylake patches DSDT.GA H110M-S2.zip   Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -EC -PNLF -HDMI   -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!   ENJOY!  
×