Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,490 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Balamut said:

@MaLd0n


Thanks man you're the best, any suggestion on turning dsdt into SSDT or no point? Also anyone can suggest why the system restarts from sleep? Sleep worked like a charm on 10.12.

 

 

have a many many patches, for create all ssdt...not a good idea, need rename many devices for inject new with ssdt, etc

u use a brumbaer kext for good PStates?

28 minutes ago, apav said:

Actually I spoke just a little too soon- it's a very minor detail  I just noticed: sleep is working well however usb keyboard and mouse will not wake up when pressing mouse or keyboard - I need to press the power button which then wakes it out of sleep and everything (usb and sound)working when waking up.  Honestly I can live with it as if it is a problem to fix or if it will comprise anything you've done so far. 

Thanks again,

 

-apav

yes, in ur case i kill wake from usb to avoid problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Just now, MaLd0n said:

have a many many patches, for create all ssdt...not a good idea, need rename many devices for inject new with ssdt, etc

u use a brumbaer kext for good PStates?

Nope, just a Kernel XCPM patch in Clover and xcpm_assert_perf_max. using iMacPro1,1 on 10.13.3, will do a fresh install of .4 tonight.

AppleIntelInfo.kext v2.3 Copyright © 2012-2017 Pike R. Alpha. All rights reserved.

Settings:
------------------------------------------
logMSRs..................................: 1
logIGPU..................................: 0
logCStates...............................: 1
logIPGStyle..............................: 1
InitialTSC...............................: 0x573d07de351 (272 MHz)
MWAIT C-States...........................: 8480

Processor Brandstring....................: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2696 v4 @ 2.20GHz

Processor Signature..................... : 0x406F1
------------------------------------------
 - Family............................... : 6
 - Stepping............................. : 1
 - Model................................ : 0x4F (79)

Model Specific Registers (MSRs)
------------------------------------------

MSR_CORE_THREAD_COUNT............(0x35)  : 0x16
------------------------------------------
 - Core Count........................... : 16
 - Thread Count......................... : 32

MSR_PLATFORM_INFO................(0xCE)  : 0x20080C3BF2811600
------------------------------------------
 - Maximum Non-Turbo Ratio.............. : 0x16 (2200 MHz)
 - Ratio Limit for Turbo Mode........... : 1 (programmable)
 - TDP Limit for Turbo Mode............. : 1 (programmable)
 - Low Power Mode Support............... : 1 (LPM supported)
 - Number of ConfigTDP Levels........... : 1 (additional TDP level(s) available)
 - Maximum Efficiency Ratio............. : 12
 - Minimum Operating Ratio.............. : 8

MSR_PMG_CST_CONFIG_CONTROL.......(0xE2)  : 0x1E010005
------------------------------------------
 - I/O MWAIT Redirection Enable......... : 0 (not enabled)
 - CFG Lock............................. : 0 (MSR not locked)
 - C3 State Auto Demotion............... : 1 (enabled)
 - C1 State Auto Demotion............... : 1 (enabled)
 - C3 State Undemotion.................. : 1 (enabled)
 - C1 State Undemotion.................. : 1 (enabled)
 - Package C-State Auto Demotion........ : 0 (disabled/unsupported)
 - Package C-State Undemotion........... : 0 (disabled/unsupported)

MSR_PMG_IO_CAPTURE_BASE..........(0xE4)  : 0x10414
------------------------------------------
 - LVL_2 Base Address................... : 0x414
 - C-state Range........................ : 1 (C-States not included, I/O MWAIT redirection not enabled)

IA32_MPERF.......................(0xE7)  : 0x4E89310649
IA32_APERF.......................(0xE8)  : 0x5C9DC07B63
MSR_0x150........................(0x150) : 0x0

MSR_FLEX_RATIO...................(0x194) : 0x0
------------------------------------------

MSR_IA32_PERF_STATUS.............(0x198) : 0x24D700002000
------------------------------------------
 - Current Performance State Value...... : 0x2000 (3200 MHz)

MSR_IA32_PERF_CONTROL............(0x199) : 0xFF00
------------------------------------------
 - Target performance State Value....... : 0xFF00 (25500 MHz)
 - Intel Dynamic Acceleration........... : 0 (IDA engaged)

IA32_CLOCK_MODULATION............(0x19A) : 0x0

IA32_THERM_INTERRUPT.............(0x19B) : 0x0

IA32_THERM_STATUS................(0x19C) : 0x88410000
------------------------------------------
 - Thermal Status....................... : 0
 - Thermal Log.......................... : 0
 - PROCHOT # or FORCEPR# event.......... : 0
 - PROCHOT # or FORCEPR# log............ : 0
 - Critical Temperature Status.......... : 0
 - Critical Temperature log............. : 0
 - Thermal Threshold #1 Status.......... : 0
 - Thermal Threshold #1 log............. : 0
 - Thermal Threshold #2 Status.......... : 0
 - Thermal Threshold #2 log............. : 0
 - Power Limitation Status.............. : 0
 - Power Limitation log................. : 0
 - Current Limit Status................. : 0
 - Current Limit log.................... : 0
 - Cross Domain Limit Status............ : 0
 - Cross Domain Limit log............... : 0
 - Digital Readout...................... : 65
 - Resolution in Degrees Celsius........ : 1
 - Reading Valid........................ : 1 (valid)

MSR_THERM2_CTL...................(0x19D) : 0x0

IA32_MISC_ENABLES................(0x1A0) : 0x850089
------------------------------------------
 - Fast-Strings......................... : 1 (enabled)
 - FOPCODE compatibility mode Enable.... : 0
 - Automatic Thermal Control Circuit.... : 1 (enabled)
 - Split-lock Disable................... : 0
 - Performance Monitoring............... : 1 (available)
 - Bus Lock On Cache Line Splits Disable : 0
 - Hardware prefetch Disable............ : 0
 - Processor Event Based Sampling....... : 0 (PEBS supported)
 - GV1/2 legacy Enable.................. : 0
 - Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.. : 1 (enabled)
 - MONITOR FSM.......................... : 1 (MONITOR/MWAIT supported)
 - Adjacent sector prefetch Disable..... : 0
 - CFG Lock............................. : 0 (MSR not locked)
 - xTPR Message Disable................. : 1 (disabled)

MSR_TEMPERATURE_TARGET...........(0x1A2) : 0x550200
------------------------------------------
 - Turbo Attenuation Units.............. : 0 
 - Temperature Target................... : 85
 - TCC Activation Offset................ : 0

MSR_MISC_PWR_MGMT................(0x1AA) : 0x402100
------------------------------------------
 - EIST Hardware Coordination........... : 0 (hardware coordination enabled)
 - Energy/Performance Bias support...... : 1
 - Energy/Performance Bias.............. : 0 (disabled/MSR not visible to software)
 - Thermal Interrupt Coordination Enable : 1 (thermal interrupt routed to all cores)

MSR_TURBO_RATIO_LIMIT............(0x1AD) : 0x1E1F202122232525
------------------------------------------
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C01.......... : 25 (3700 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C02.......... : 25 (3700 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C03.......... : 23 (3500 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C04.......... : 22 (3400 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C05.......... : 21 (3300 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C06.......... : 20 (3200 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C07.......... : 1F (3100 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C08.......... : 1E (3000 MHz) 

MSR_TURBO_RATIO_LIMIT1...........(0x1AE) : 0x1C1C1C1C1C1C1C1D
------------------------------------------
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C09.......... : 1D (2900 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C10.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C11.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C12.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C13.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C14.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C15.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C16.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 

IA32_ENERGY_PERF_BIAS............(0x1B0) : 0x1
------------------------------------------
 - Power Policy Preference...............: 1 (highest performance)

MSR_POWER_CTL....................(0x1FC) : 0x2B04005B
------------------------------------------
 - Bi-Directional Processor Hot..........: 1 (enabled)
 - C1E Enable............................: 1 (enabled)

MSR_RAPL_POWER_UNIT..............(0x606) : 0xA0E03
------------------------------------------
 - Power Units.......................... : 3 (1/8 Watt)
 - Energy Status Units.................. : 14 (61 micro-Joules)
 - Time Units .......................... : 10 (976.6 micro-Seconds)

MSR_PKG_POWER_LIMIT..............(0x610) : 0x785A0001584B0
------------------------------------------
 - Package Power Limit #1............... : 150 Watt
 - Enable Power Limit #1................ : 1 (enabled)
 - Package Clamping Limitation #1....... : 1 (allow going below OS-requested P/T state during Time Window for Power Limit #1)
 - Time Window for Power Limit #1....... : 10 (2560 milli-Seconds)
 - Package Power Limit #2............... : 180 Watt
 - Enable Power Limit #2................ : 1 (enabled)
 - Package Clamping Limitation #2....... : 1 (allow going below OS-requested P/T state setting Time Window for Power Limit #2)
 - Time Window for Power Limit #2....... : 3 (20 milli-Seconds)
 - Lock................................. : 0 (MSR not locked)

MSR_PKG_ENERGY_STATUS............(0x611) : 0x15FB1033
------------------------------------------
 - Total Energy Consumed................ : 22508 Joules (Watt = Joules / seconds)

MSR_PKGC3_IRTL...................(0x60a) : 0x0
MSR_PKGC6_IRTL...................(0x60b) : 0x0
MSR_PKG_C2_RESIDENCY.............(0x60d) : 0xDB18BD099E
MSR_PKG_C3_RESIDENCY.............(0x3f8) : 0x1040D1E
MSR_PKG_C2_RESIDENCY.............(0x60d) : 0xDB18BD099E
MSR_PKG_C3_RESIDENCY.............(0x3f8) : 0x1040D1E
MSR_PKG_C6_RESIDENCY.............(0x3f9) : 0x1387298820A

IA32_TSC_DEADLINE................(0x6E0) : 0x573D3E756D5

CPU Ratio Info:
------------------------------------------
Base Clock Frequency (BLCK)............. : 100 MHz
Maximum Efficiency Ratio/Frequency.......: 12 (1200 MHz)
Maximum non-Turbo Ratio/Frequency........: 22 (2200 MHz)
Maximum Turbo Ratio/Frequency............: 37 (3700 MHz)
P-State ratio * 100 = Frequency in MHz
------------------------------------------
CPU P-States [ (12) 25 ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 1 2 3 4 6 10 12 14 15 16 18 20 22 24 26 27 28 30 ]
CPU C6-Cores [ 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 13 14 15 17 18 22 23 24 25 27 28 30 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 27 (34) ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 22 23 24 26 27 28 30 ]
CPU C6-Cores [ 0 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 27 32 34 (37) ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 30 ]
CPU C6-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 25 27 30 32 34 37 ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 30 ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 30 31 ]
CPU C6-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 25 26 27 30 32 34 37 ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 26 27 29 30 32 34 (35) 37 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 26 27 29 30 32 (33) 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 (37) ]
CPU P-States [ 12 (21) 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 18 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 18 20 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 (13) 18 20 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 18 20 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 16 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 13 14 16 (17) 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Balamut said:

Nope, just a Kernel XCPM patch in Clover and xcpm_assert_perf_max. using iMacPro1,1 on 10.13.3, will do a fresh install of .4 tonight.


AppleIntelInfo.kext v2.3 Copyright © 2012-2017 Pike R. Alpha. All rights reserved.

Settings:
------------------------------------------
logMSRs..................................: 1
logIGPU..................................: 0
logCStates...............................: 1
logIPGStyle..............................: 1
InitialTSC...............................: 0x573d07de351 (272 MHz)
MWAIT C-States...........................: 8480

Processor Brandstring....................: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2696 v4 @ 2.20GHz

Processor Signature..................... : 0x406F1
------------------------------------------
 - Family............................... : 6
 - Stepping............................. : 1
 - Model................................ : 0x4F (79)

Model Specific Registers (MSRs)
------------------------------------------

MSR_CORE_THREAD_COUNT............(0x35)  : 0x16
------------------------------------------
 - Core Count........................... : 16
 - Thread Count......................... : 32

MSR_PLATFORM_INFO................(0xCE)  : 0x20080C3BF2811600
------------------------------------------
 - Maximum Non-Turbo Ratio.............. : 0x16 (2200 MHz)
 - Ratio Limit for Turbo Mode........... : 1 (programmable)
 - TDP Limit for Turbo Mode............. : 1 (programmable)
 - Low Power Mode Support............... : 1 (LPM supported)
 - Number of ConfigTDP Levels........... : 1 (additional TDP level(s) available)
 - Maximum Efficiency Ratio............. : 12
 - Minimum Operating Ratio.............. : 8

MSR_PMG_CST_CONFIG_CONTROL.......(0xE2)  : 0x1E010005
------------------------------------------
 - I/O MWAIT Redirection Enable......... : 0 (not enabled)
 - CFG Lock............................. : 0 (MSR not locked)
 - C3 State Auto Demotion............... : 1 (enabled)
 - C1 State Auto Demotion............... : 1 (enabled)
 - C3 State Undemotion.................. : 1 (enabled)
 - C1 State Undemotion.................. : 1 (enabled)
 - Package C-State Auto Demotion........ : 0 (disabled/unsupported)
 - Package C-State Undemotion........... : 0 (disabled/unsupported)

MSR_PMG_IO_CAPTURE_BASE..........(0xE4)  : 0x10414
------------------------------------------
 - LVL_2 Base Address................... : 0x414
 - C-state Range........................ : 1 (C-States not included, I/O MWAIT redirection not enabled)

IA32_MPERF.......................(0xE7)  : 0x4E89310649
IA32_APERF.......................(0xE8)  : 0x5C9DC07B63
MSR_0x150........................(0x150) : 0x0

MSR_FLEX_RATIO...................(0x194) : 0x0
------------------------------------------

MSR_IA32_PERF_STATUS.............(0x198) : 0x24D700002000
------------------------------------------
 - Current Performance State Value...... : 0x2000 (3200 MHz)

MSR_IA32_PERF_CONTROL............(0x199) : 0xFF00
------------------------------------------
 - Target performance State Value....... : 0xFF00 (25500 MHz)
 - Intel Dynamic Acceleration........... : 0 (IDA engaged)

IA32_CLOCK_MODULATION............(0x19A) : 0x0

IA32_THERM_INTERRUPT.............(0x19B) : 0x0

IA32_THERM_STATUS................(0x19C) : 0x88410000
------------------------------------------
 - Thermal Status....................... : 0
 - Thermal Log.......................... : 0
 - PROCHOT # or FORCEPR# event.......... : 0
 - PROCHOT # or FORCEPR# log............ : 0
 - Critical Temperature Status.......... : 0
 - Critical Temperature log............. : 0
 - Thermal Threshold #1 Status.......... : 0
 - Thermal Threshold #1 log............. : 0
 - Thermal Threshold #2 Status.......... : 0
 - Thermal Threshold #2 log............. : 0
 - Power Limitation Status.............. : 0
 - Power Limitation log................. : 0
 - Current Limit Status................. : 0
 - Current Limit log.................... : 0
 - Cross Domain Limit Status............ : 0
 - Cross Domain Limit log............... : 0
 - Digital Readout...................... : 65
 - Resolution in Degrees Celsius........ : 1
 - Reading Valid........................ : 1 (valid)

MSR_THERM2_CTL...................(0x19D) : 0x0

IA32_MISC_ENABLES................(0x1A0) : 0x850089
------------------------------------------
 - Fast-Strings......................... : 1 (enabled)
 - FOPCODE compatibility mode Enable.... : 0
 - Automatic Thermal Control Circuit.... : 1 (enabled)
 - Split-lock Disable................... : 0
 - Performance Monitoring............... : 1 (available)
 - Bus Lock On Cache Line Splits Disable : 0
 - Hardware prefetch Disable............ : 0
 - Processor Event Based Sampling....... : 0 (PEBS supported)
 - GV1/2 legacy Enable.................. : 0
 - Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.. : 1 (enabled)
 - MONITOR FSM.......................... : 1 (MONITOR/MWAIT supported)
 - Adjacent sector prefetch Disable..... : 0
 - CFG Lock............................. : 0 (MSR not locked)
 - xTPR Message Disable................. : 1 (disabled)

MSR_TEMPERATURE_TARGET...........(0x1A2) : 0x550200
------------------------------------------
 - Turbo Attenuation Units.............. : 0 
 - Temperature Target................... : 85
 - TCC Activation Offset................ : 0

MSR_MISC_PWR_MGMT................(0x1AA) : 0x402100
------------------------------------------
 - EIST Hardware Coordination........... : 0 (hardware coordination enabled)
 - Energy/Performance Bias support...... : 1
 - Energy/Performance Bias.............. : 0 (disabled/MSR not visible to software)
 - Thermal Interrupt Coordination Enable : 1 (thermal interrupt routed to all cores)

MSR_TURBO_RATIO_LIMIT............(0x1AD) : 0x1E1F202122232525
------------------------------------------
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C01.......... : 25 (3700 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C02.......... : 25 (3700 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C03.......... : 23 (3500 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C04.......... : 22 (3400 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C05.......... : 21 (3300 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C06.......... : 20 (3200 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C07.......... : 1F (3100 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C08.......... : 1E (3000 MHz) 

MSR_TURBO_RATIO_LIMIT1...........(0x1AE) : 0x1C1C1C1C1C1C1C1D
------------------------------------------
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C09.......... : 1D (2900 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C10.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C11.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C12.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C13.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C14.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C15.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 
 - Maximum Ratio Limit for C16.......... : 1C (2800 MHz) 

IA32_ENERGY_PERF_BIAS............(0x1B0) : 0x1
------------------------------------------
 - Power Policy Preference...............: 1 (highest performance)

MSR_POWER_CTL....................(0x1FC) : 0x2B04005B
------------------------------------------
 - Bi-Directional Processor Hot..........: 1 (enabled)
 - C1E Enable............................: 1 (enabled)

MSR_RAPL_POWER_UNIT..............(0x606) : 0xA0E03
------------------------------------------
 - Power Units.......................... : 3 (1/8 Watt)
 - Energy Status Units.................. : 14 (61 micro-Joules)
 - Time Units .......................... : 10 (976.6 micro-Seconds)

MSR_PKG_POWER_LIMIT..............(0x610) : 0x785A0001584B0
------------------------------------------
 - Package Power Limit #1............... : 150 Watt
 - Enable Power Limit #1................ : 1 (enabled)
 - Package Clamping Limitation #1....... : 1 (allow going below OS-requested P/T state during Time Window for Power Limit #1)
 - Time Window for Power Limit #1....... : 10 (2560 milli-Seconds)
 - Package Power Limit #2............... : 180 Watt
 - Enable Power Limit #2................ : 1 (enabled)
 - Package Clamping Limitation #2....... : 1 (allow going below OS-requested P/T state setting Time Window for Power Limit #2)
 - Time Window for Power Limit #2....... : 3 (20 milli-Seconds)
 - Lock................................. : 0 (MSR not locked)

MSR_PKG_ENERGY_STATUS............(0x611) : 0x15FB1033
------------------------------------------
 - Total Energy Consumed................ : 22508 Joules (Watt = Joules / seconds)

MSR_PKGC3_IRTL...................(0x60a) : 0x0
MSR_PKGC6_IRTL...................(0x60b) : 0x0
MSR_PKG_C2_RESIDENCY.............(0x60d) : 0xDB18BD099E
MSR_PKG_C3_RESIDENCY.............(0x3f8) : 0x1040D1E
MSR_PKG_C2_RESIDENCY.............(0x60d) : 0xDB18BD099E
MSR_PKG_C3_RESIDENCY.............(0x3f8) : 0x1040D1E
MSR_PKG_C6_RESIDENCY.............(0x3f9) : 0x1387298820A

IA32_TSC_DEADLINE................(0x6E0) : 0x573D3E756D5

CPU Ratio Info:
------------------------------------------
Base Clock Frequency (BLCK)............. : 100 MHz
Maximum Efficiency Ratio/Frequency.......: 12 (1200 MHz)
Maximum non-Turbo Ratio/Frequency........: 22 (2200 MHz)
Maximum Turbo Ratio/Frequency............: 37 (3700 MHz)
P-State ratio * 100 = Frequency in MHz
------------------------------------------
CPU P-States [ (12) 25 ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 1 2 3 4 6 10 12 14 15 16 18 20 22 24 26 27 28 30 ]
CPU C6-Cores [ 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 13 14 15 17 18 22 23 24 25 27 28 30 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 27 (34) ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 22 23 24 26 27 28 30 ]
CPU C6-Cores [ 0 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 27 32 34 (37) ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 30 ]
CPU C6-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 25 27 30 32 34 37 ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 30 ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 30 31 ]
CPU C6-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 25 26 27 30 32 34 37 ]
CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 26 27 29 30 32 34 (35) 37 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 26 27 29 30 32 (33) 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 (37) ]
CPU P-States [ 12 (21) 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 18 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 18 20 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 (13) 18 20 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 18 20 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 16 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ 12 13 14 16 (17) 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]
CPU P-States [ (12) 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 ]

 

 

select this option and let me know if work or not

 

MaLd0n 2018-04-03 às 20.25.16.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MaLd0n

 

Didn't work, sleeps like a baby wakes up and reboot. Also the the APFS.efi that you had in the Clover folder that you did for me had issues, black screen and freeze(not complaining, just an observation), found a another one for 10.13.4 lags a bit but works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Balamut said:

@MaLd0n

 

Didn't work, sleeps like a baby wakes up and reboot. Also the the APFS.efi that you had in the Clover folder that you did for me had issues, black screen and freeze(not complaining, just an observation), found a another one for 10.13.4 lags a bit but works.

is the last apfs from 10.13.4 final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi mald0n
I creating boot able usb 10.3.4 via diskmakerx but cant see installer on clover boot screen

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

have a many many patches, for create all ssdt...not a good idea, need rename many devices for inject new with ssdt, etc

u use a brumbaer kext for good PStates?

yes, in ur case i kill wake from usb to avoid problem

Hi MaLd0n,

ok, understood - I can live with that.  I just noticed that WakeOnLAN is also not working.  I tried with it both on and off in bios.  It was working well before.  Is there any way to enable? This is kind of an important feature I am missing.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, corbiz said:

Hi mald0n
I creating boot able usb 10.3.4 via diskmakerx but cant see installer on clover boot screen

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 

u need it in installer 10.13.4

https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/b9dDJKIv/file.html
 

31 minutes ago, apav said:

Hi MaLd0n,

ok, understood - I can live with that.  I just noticed that WakeOnLAN is also not working.  I tried with it both on and off in bios.  It was working well before.  Is there any way to enable? This is kind of an important feature I am missing.

Thank you

i kill it too, just add _PWR in device lan again ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2018 at 2:08 PM, corbiz said:

Hi Mald0n
Thanks for you r dedication
My pc everything work fine
Like audio,gfx(without what vargheen) ,usb 3 etc

My config:
i7 2600
H77-m pro asus
Rx560 4gb

Pls help for fine tune my DSDT patch
Attached my runme file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bNOl9eiZG1w5QGgm3bZ3M4rbWXYDLTPc/view?usp=drivesdk298a7d75e43c9df913be50bd2fe196df.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/9BcJ7TN2/file.html
send me new dump after reboot

23 minutes ago, okman said:

Could you help me patch my dsdt?

Thanks in advance.

origin.zip

send me full files, check first post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, @MaLd0n

I am using your DSDT for my newest Bios F5 @ Gaming 7 board. Thank you!

Everything is good except my monitor's peripheral functions (Camera, audio, brightness control) after sleep/wake, all are gone.

Other monitor's audio and USB hubs are fine. Only this monitor connected by TH3 (Alpine Ridge) not working after sleep/wake.

I attached IOReg. Could you help me? https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/aHt4ZlRB/file.html

When after they are gone away, I need to turn off my computer (rebooting not work for them back) to fix this back to action again.5aca4f038c912_ScreenShot2018-04-08at10_15_10AM.thumb.png.970accf7e61311d30a2781c59321905a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mald0n, can you help me with my Hackintosh?

Specs...
MOBO: gigabyte z77x-UP4 TH
RAM: 16gb 8-4-4
Core i7 3770k
RTL8169 Gigabit Ethernet on PCI don't Work on mac on windows works fine
LAN ON BOARD don't work (it's toasted and deactivated from bios)
4 USB 3.0 ports don't Work on mac


https://www.dropbox.com/s/noryidkccum4iaq/Send me iMac GIGA 2.zip?dl=0

Thanks a lot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nemois said:

Hi Mald0n, can you help me with my Hackintosh?

Specs...
MOBO: gigabyte z77x-UP4 TH
RAM: 16gb 8-4-4
Core i7 3770k
RTL8169 Gigabit Ethernet on PCI don't Work on mac on windows works fine
LAN ON BOARD don't work (it's toasted and deactivated from bios)
4 USB 3.0 ports don't Work on mac


https://www.dropbox.com/s/noryidkccum4iaq/Send me iMac GIGA 2.zip?dl=0

Thanks a lot...

send me full dump, dont edit or remove files, i need all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, visin said:

Hello, MaLd0n
Need to trouble you again and help me make my second Hackintosh DSDT.
CPU is i7 2600k
Motherboard is Gigabyte Z77P-D3 V1.1
The graphics card is AMD 7870 2G

Below is the file generated by RenMe.app.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pLwIsPYXVh4VlggYnWEJw0EN3m0NHdXP

https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/Izk85xpe/file.html
generate one ssdt

ssdtPRGen.command.zip

4 hours ago, corbiz said:

my dumplog (1 problm found my cpu speed step not working on intel powergadget see

is fixed freequency)

DumpLog.txt

send me full dump, run my app again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey maldon, having issues with wake from sleep now, nothing has really changed since your last DSDT edit you did for me. System itself runs smooth as butter. I know the sleep/wake problem can be hit or miss. Just wondering if you could help me out.  Your help is always appreciated :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=163F2bx98Nu3VaAJj3e5UWtCJnjuw1h6-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tikizondo94 said:

Hey maldon, having issues with wake from sleep now, nothing has really changed since your last DSDT edit you did for me. System itself runs smooth as butter. I know the sleep/wake problem can be hit or miss. Just wondering if you could help me out.  Your help is always appreciated :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=163F2bx98Nu3VaAJj3e5UWtCJnjuw1h6-

what happens with sleep?

CLOVER.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By midi-sama
      After a long time of cooking this computer up with a lot of stuff, I'm finally releasing my guide for this P50 with OpenCore.
       
      Lenovo ThinkPad P50 macOS Install with OpenCore
       
      This thread may be used for questions/corrections/additions. Good Luck.
    • By DOGER92
      Hi guys, I'm new to the world of Hackintosh. I write in this section because I have a problem with the graphics card of my laptop. As far as I understand from the web, it is not possible to use a dedicated graphics card on a laptop. So I'm trying to use the integrated processor one. The problem is that I have tried various procedures seen online, but in spite of this I cannot solve the problem. If you need this is the equipment of my laptop:

      Asus VivoBook Pro 15 N580VD-FI038T

      Screen: Led 15.6” 16:9 (Ultra HD 3480x2160).
      Chipset: Intel HM175.
      Cpu: Intel Core i7-7700HQ (2.80 GHz / 3.80 GHz, 4 core, 6 MB CACHE L3).
      Graphics Card: INTEL HD Graphics 630 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5.
      Hard Disk: SSD M.2 512 GB SATA 3.0 + SSD 750GB.
      Ram: 32GB DDR4-2666.
      Audio: audio stereo Harman Kardon.
      Webcam: webcam HD with integrated headphone.
      Lan: Intel LAN 10/100/1000, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2x2), Bluetooth 4.2.
      USB: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x LAN RJ-45, 1 x jack
      Slot: 1 x SD.

      I hope there is someone who can help me with this problem
    • By Simon's InsaneMac
      Hi, I'm kind of lost when scrolling to Clover Configurator, so I decided to use an EFI from the web and just configure the most basic stuff. But that sadly didn't work, im always getting the attached screen IMG_0054.HEIC (and I don't know whether all the errors are listed, as I can't scroll). 
      Anyways I thought it'd be better to do a custom setup. Can anyone give me some help with what to choose in the settings? Here's my rig:
      i7 8700k
      Asus z370-G (Rog Strix)
      gtx 1060 6gb
      samsung ssd (SATA)
      WD hard drive
       
      Your help would be much appreciated!
    • By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 
       
      A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   
       
       
      This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F11c, 9900k with a 5700 XT but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware
       
      CPU's
      8600K, 8700, 8700K, 9600K, 9700K, 9900K, 9900KS
       
      GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)
       
       
       @glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)
       
       
      HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.2Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Reference RX 5700 XT ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB @3600mhz (2 x 16GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Catalina 10.15.3
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case
       

       

       

       
      WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

       
      EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F11c to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f11c.zip - Aorus Z390 Master Bios F11c 
       
      Current EFIs 
      Updated 26/03/2020
      PLEASE NOTE - You MUST update to the latest Clover EFI before updating to 10.15.4 or you may find your unable to update.
       
      Clover EFI Updated 26/03/20 - Use with Bios revision F11c Only or Replace with the older F10 DSDT if you don't want to update the bios
      Clover Z390 Master Vega Navi EFI 260320.zip - Vega, Navi (5700, 5700XT), Radeon VII DSDT EFI
      Clover Z390 Master Polaris EFI 260320.zip - R5XX Polaris DSDT EFI
       
       
      CFG Unlock (MSR) F11c BIOS Profile - The Easy Way 
      Highly recommended if your using a Vega 56/64, Radeon VII or Navi GPU
       
       
      ADDITIONAL DSDT's & Older EFI’s (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)
       
       
      Alternative EFI - OpenCore No DSDT and Done the way OpenCore intended it (03/03/2020)
       

      Alternative EFI 2 - N-D-K Fork of OpenCore (03/03/2020)
       
       
      To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://www.olarila.com/forum/17-dsdt-patch-requests/
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)
       
       
      If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command
       
       
      ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions
       
       
      OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl
       
       
      BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11C)
       
      • Enter BIOS → Press Delete → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults
       
      • Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10WHQL
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Software Guard Extensions (SGX) -> Disabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled
       
      • Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup
       
       
      SCREENSHOTS

       
       

       

       

       

       

       

       

    • By kylon
      A big thanks to wegface for teaching me a lot of things.
       
       
      Tested on Catalina 10.15.4 and Clover EFI 5104 (Catalina Patcher)
       
      Not Working:
      - realtek sd card reader (pm me if you have a fix)
       
      Notes:
      **CPU patches are disabled, if you are using a locked BIOS you must enable them**
       
      Clover EFI:
      - Install it in UEFI Mode and change your hdd partition table to GPT.
      - You will be able to install ANY OS in EFI mode, even if this pc does not support EFI at all! (No guide available for this)
       
      You will need:
      My unlocked BIOS (OPTIONAL) (here) Latest Clover config from CCE Bank (here) (asus k53sj-kylon) Rehabman Voodoo PS2 Controller (here) acidanthera AppleALC (here) acidanthera Lilu (here) acidanthera VirtualSMC (here) acidanthera SMCBatteryManager (here) acidanthera SMCLightSensor (here) acidanthera WhateverGreen (here) Mieze Realtek RTL8111 (here)
×