Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

2,489 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement

Hi MaLdOn,

Since updating both to High Sierra and my graphics card, sleep doesn't work anymore on my system.  I updated my graphics adapter from EVGA GTX 960 to Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380X.  Originally, I purchased this graphics adapter with this system but back then, I couldn't get this to work until recently.  Thanks to the release of WhateverGreen.kext, my graphics adapter works perfectly.

I'd liked to get a patched DSDT for my system and the link is listed below for my "Send ME" zip file.

Thank you for your time and support...

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/x4pZim6N/file.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, YoYelloW said:

I tried this, and it does work, sort of..

it boots but doesn't to go desktop, i can get into the system via screen sharing and got this dump, but i wouldn't call it a working system :P

https://stack.yoyellow.nl/s/Cfw9gZrLqLQ5X08

http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/zSEOc08V/file.html
ur problem is video, need check it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cooldog820 said:

Hi MaLdOn,

Since updating both to High Sierra and my graphics card, sleep doesn't work anymore on my system.  I updated my graphics adapter from EVGA GTX 960 to Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380X.  Originally, I purchased this graphics adapter with this system but back then, I couldn't get this to work until recently.  Thanks to the release of WhateverGreen.kext, my graphics adapter works perfectly.

I'd liked to get a patched DSDT for my system and the link is listed below for my "Send ME" zip file.

Thank you for your time and support...

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/x4pZim6N/file.html

CLOVER.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi MaLdOn,

Thank you for the files... Again, my system boots faster than before.  However, I still have issues with sleep as it will sleep for a moment but turns itself back on.  FYI, Sleep did work fine in Sierra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cooldog820 said:

Hi MaLdOn,

Thank you for the files... Again, my system boots faster than before.  However, I still have issues with sleep as it will sleep for a moment but turns itself back on.  FYI, Sleep did work fine in Sierra.

run in terminal and past result here

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was wondering if you could help me sort some issues with my g3258 build MaLd0n. The specs are in my signature. I initially had Sierra 10.12 on there and just recently updated to high sierra 10.13.3. I'm still having issues with my power management, mostly my sleep/wake functions.  Machine goes to sleep fine but can't wake up with mouse or keyboard. Have to wake it up by pressing power button, and even then it freezes a few seconds before i can type my password. Once im on desktop, it skips and freezes and sometimes reboots.  I managed to edit my own dsdt and applied some patches but you know more than i do so I'll leave the ball in your court.  Here's my DSDT.. I'll include raw and edited one with my config.plist and kexts folder and ACPI folder for dsdt dumps.

 

Z97 PC Mate + G3258.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Blaggah said:

Was wondering if you could help me sort some issues with my g3258 build MaLd0n. The specs are in my signature. I initially had Sierra 10.12 on there and just recently updated to high sierra 10.13.3. I'm still having issues with my power management, mostly my sleep/wake functions.  Machine goes to sleep fine but can't wake up with mouse or keyboard. Have to wake it up by pressing power button, and even then it freezes a few seconds before i can type my password. Once im on desktop, it skips and freezes and sometimes reboots.  I managed to edit my own dsdt and applied some patches but you know more than i do so I'll leave the ball in your court.  Here's my DSDT.. I'll include raw and edited one with my config.plist and kexts folder and ACPI folder for dsdt dumps.

 

Z97 PC Mate + G3258.zip

Z97 PC Mate + G3258.zip

try with usb keyboard+mouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I replaced my files with the ones you sent me back and am no longer able to boot.. Normal boot, just the apple logo and no progress bar.. In verbose mode, this is what i see

IMG_5395.JPG

IMG_5397.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

u drop all oem tables?

none, i'm trying to do a clean install and i don't have them yet

how can i get oem tables?

Edited by Eduardo Sanches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 8:22 PM, MaLd0n said:

Hi @MaLd0n

I used ur clover and it pannic. I replace AptioMemoryFix.efi >>>OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi It boot normal but It was fail that

20180314_172435.jpg

Spoiler

Anonymous UUID: BFFCA626-5A76-1788-10DB-684BB0854BA8 Tue Mar 13 18:51:06 2018 *** Panic Report *** panic(cpu 3 caller 0xffffff800041a46e): Kernel trap at 0xffffff80008d6479, type 14=page fault, registers: CR0: 0x0000000080010033, CR2: 0x0000000000000000, CR3: 0x0000000132dbe024, CR4: 0x00000000000626e0 RAX: 0xffffff8000a15e20, RBX: 0xffffff801419a000, RCX: 0x0000000000000000, RDX: 0xffffff8016070600 RSP: 0xffffff80b2a8bc30, RBP: 0xffffff80b2a8bc80, RSI: 0xffffff7f80f3db56, RDI: 0x0000000000000000 R8: 0x0000000000000000, R9: 0x0000000000000000, R10: 0x0000000000000142, R11: 0x0000000000000000 R12: 0x00000000e00002c2, R13: 0xffffff800ee37f80, R14: 0xffffff7f80f3db56, R15: 0xffffff8016070600 RFL: 0x0000000000010286, RIP: 0xffffff80008d6479, CS: 0x0000000000000008, SS: 0x0000000000000010 Fault CR2: 0x0000000000000000, Error code: 0x0000000000000000, Fault CPU: 0x3 Backtrace (CPU 3), Frame : Return Address 0xffffff80b2a8b8e0 : 0xffffff800032fe41 0xffffff80b2a8b960 : 0xffffff800041a46e 0xffffff80b2a8bb20 : 0xffffff8000436683 0xffffff80b2a8bb40 : 0xffffff80008d6479 0xffffff80b2a8bc80 : 0xffffff7f80f3daf3 0xffffff80b2a8bcc0 : 0xffffff7f80f5c223 0xffffff80b2a8bd00 : 0xffffff80008b64c4 0xffffff80b2a8bd50 : 0xffffff80008fda75 0xffffff80b2a8bdc0 : 0xffffff80003e4f5e 0xffffff80b2a8be10 : 0xffffff8000333f8c 0xffffff80b2a8be40 : 0xffffff8000318a93 0xffffff80b2a8be90 : 0xffffff80003293bd 0xffffff80b2a8bf10 : 0xffffff80004059fa 0xffffff80b2a8bfb0 : 0xffffff8000436ea6 Kernel Extensions in backtrace: com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily(710.4.14)[4030C18E-76A0-37E6-9612-2C901F789E41]@0xffffff7f80f32000->0xffffff7f80fa2fff dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)[56AD16B5-4F29-3F74-93E7-D492B3966DE2]@0xffffff7f80b24000 BSD process name corresponding to current thread: configd Boot args: slide=0 dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 Mac OS version: 14C109 Kernel version: Darwin Kernel Version 14.1.0: Mon Dec 22 23:10:38 PST 2014; root:xnu-2782.10.72~2/RELEASE_X86_64 Kernel UUID: DCF5C2D5-16AE-37F5-B2BE-ED127048DFF5 __HIB text base: 0xffffff8000100000 System model name: MacBookPro8,1 (Mac-94245B3640C91C81) System uptime in nanoseconds: 5331285445802 last loaded kext at 116126153103: com.apple.filesystems.msdosfs 1.10 (addr 0xffffff7f80dfc000, size 69632) last unloaded kext at 1328128265: org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.PS2Controller 1.8.28 (addr 0xffffff7f823ab000, size 45056) loaded kexts: com.tuxera.filesystems.tufsfs.fusefs_txantfs 2013.3.14 com.protech.NoSleep 1.4.0 com.intel.driver.EnergyDriver 2.0 org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad 4.5 org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard 4.5 com.insanelymac.ALXEthernet 1.0.2 org.emlydinesh.driver.AsusNBFnKeys 2.5.5 com.CalDigit.driver.CalDigitUSBxHCI 1.3.8a2 org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Controller 4.5 org.rehabman.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager 1.81.4 as.vit9696.AppleALC 1.2.1 org.tw.CodecCommander 2.6.1 com.sherlocks.IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup 1.2.0 com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll 0.6.2 as.lvs1974.IntelGraphicsFixup 1.2.0 as.vit9696.Lilu 1.2.1 org.netkas.driver.FakeSMC 1765 com.apple.filesystems.msdosfs 1.10 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBCDC 4.2.2b5 com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC 1.70 com.apple.driver.AppleHWSensor 1.9.5d0 com.apple.driver.AGPM 100.15.5 com.apple.driver.AppleTyMCEDriver 1.0.2d2 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothSerialManager 4.3.2f6 com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyHIDDriver 124 com.apple.filesystems.autofs 3.0 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver 269.25 com.apple.driver.AppleHDA 269.25 com.apple.driver.ApplePolicyControl 3.8.6 com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserClient 3.6.1 com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyDriver 269.25 com.apple.driver.AppleMuxControl 3.8.6 com.apple.driver.AppleOSXWatchdog 1 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD3000Graphics 10.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight 170.5.0 com.apple.driver.AppleSMCLMU 2.0.7d0 com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin 1.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC 1.7.3 com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl 1.2.11 com.apple.driver.AppleSMCPDRC 1.0.0 com.apple.iokit.IOUserEthernet 1.0.1 com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X 7.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleHWAccess 1 com.apple.driver.AppleHV 1 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB 10.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleFileSystemDriver 3.0.1 com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless 1.0.0d1 com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib 1.0.0d1 com.apple.BootCache 35 com.apple.driver.PioneerSuperDrive 3.5.1 com.apple.iokit.SCSITaskUserClient 3.7.3 com.apple.driver.XsanFilter 404 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBXHCI 710.4.11 com.apple.driver.AirPort.Atheros40 700.74.5 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage 2.7.0 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBHub 705.4.2 com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort 3.1.0 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBEHCI 705.4.14 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons 3.1 com.apple.driver.AppleHPET 1.8 com.apple.driver.AppleRTC 2.0 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS 2.1 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC 3.1 com.apple.driver.AppleAPIC 1.7 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient 218.0.0 com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall 161 com.apple.security.quarantine 3 com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet 8 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement 218.0.0 com.apple.AppleGraphicsDeviceControl 3.8.6 com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily 11 com.apple.kext.triggers 1.0 com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib 269.25 com.apple.kext.OSvKernDSPLib 1.15 com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsControl 3.8.6 com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert 1.1.0 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHIDDriver 705.4.0 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController 269.25 com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily 269.25 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport 4.3.2f6 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusPCI 1.0.12d1 com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport 2.4.1 com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginLegacy 1.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusController 1.0.13d1 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBUserClient 705.4.0 com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily 5.8.1d38 com.apple.iokit.IOSurface 97 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily 4.3.2f6 com.apple.driver.AppleSMC 3.1.9 com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily 2.4.1 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBComposite 705.4.9 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice 3.7.3 com.apple.iokit.IOBDStorageFamily 1.7 com.apple.iokit.IODVDStorageFamily 1.7.1 com.apple.iokit.IOCDStorageFamily 1.7.1 com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family 710.55 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCISerialATAPI 2.6.1 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily 3.7.3 com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily 3.2 com.apple.driver.AppleEFINVRAM 2.0 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIFamily 2.7.5 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily 710.4.14 com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime 2.0 com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily 2.0.0 com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily 1.1 com.apple.security.sandbox 300.0 com.apple.kext.AppleMatch 1.0.0d1 com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily 203.3 com.apple.vecLib.kext 1.2.0 com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore 2 com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity 1.0.5 com.apple.driver.AppleCredentialManager 1.0 com.apple.driver.DiskImages 396 com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily 2.0 com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily 31 com.apple.driver.AppleFDEKeyStore 28.30 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform 3.1 com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily 2.9 com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily 1.4 com.apple.kec.corecrypto 1.0 com.apple.kec.Libm 1 com.apple.kec.pthread 1 Model: MacBookPro8,1, BootROM MBP81.004D.B00, 2 processors, Intel Core i3, 2.19 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.68f99 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 384 MB Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, Ramaxel Technology, RMT3010EC58E8F1333A Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, Kingston, unknown AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x2C37), Atheros 9285: 4.0.74.0-P2P Bluetooth: Version 4.3.2f6 15235, 3 services, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 PCI Card: Intel Corporation, 6 Series Chipset IMEI Controller, IMEI Controller, Built In PCI Card: Intel Corporation, 6 Series Chipset USB Enhanced Host Controller #2, USB Controller, Built In PCI Card: Realtek ALC269 Audio Controller, Audio Controller, Built In PCI Card: Intel Corporation, 6 Series Chipset USB Enhanced Host Controller #1, USB Controller, Built In PCI Card: Intel Corporation, 6 Series Chipset SATA Controller, AHCI Controller, Built In Serial ATA Device: Corsair Neutron GTX SSD, 240.06 GB Serial ATA Device: PIONEER DVD-RW DVRTD11RS USB Device: Hub USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller USB Device: ASUS USB2.0 WebCam USB Device: Hub USB Device: USB Optical Mouse Thunderbolt Bus:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blaggah said:

I replaced my files with the ones you sent me back and am no longer able to boot.. Normal boot, just the apple logo and no progress bar.. In verbose mode, this is what i see

IMG_5395.JPG

IMG_5397.JPG

last clover version?

7 hours ago, Eduardo Sanches said:

none, i'm trying to do a clean install and i don't have them yet

how can i get oem tables?

F4 in Clover bootscreen

3 hours ago, vinhkm6 said:

Hi @MaLd0n

I used ur clover and it pannic. I replace AptioMemoryFix.efi >>>OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi It boot normal but It was fail that

20180314_172435.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

 

what kp u have with aptiomemoryfix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, please, need help. Booted successfully, installed everything like in 1.st post. Everything works, except I can't get video out of DVI port on my graphic card. Have connected two monitors (HDMI+DVI), both are recognazible in Display Preferences, but can't get video out of DVI port. Tried to exchange monitors, but no luck. 
My specs are in signature. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

run in terminal and past result here


log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

 

Hi MaLDOn, Sorry for my delay,

Here is the output:

Alberts-iMac1:~ aagbuya$ log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"
2018-02-14 17:22:26.262769-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-14 17:22:26.262770-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-16 16:52:01.623804-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-16 16:52:01.623805-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:14:42.299000-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:14:42.299000-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:16:05.464527-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:16:05.464528-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:17:23.374473-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:17:23.374474-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:18:44.738875-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:18:44.738875-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:20:04.035149-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:20:04.035150-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:21:24.704038-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:21:24.704039-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:22:44.113971-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:22:44.113972-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:24:04.808889-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:24:04.808890-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:25:23.994172-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:25:23.994173-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:26:44.360586-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:26:44.360587-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:28:02.761429-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:28:02.761430-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:29:23.600668-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:29:23.600669-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-25 05:40:04.169787-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-25 05:40:04.169788-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 18:52:01.450805-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 18:52:01.450805-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:18:18.896129-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:18:18.896130-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:20:52.606962-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:20:52.606963-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:24:22.890227-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:24:22.890228-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:28:10.105791-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:28:10.105792-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-08 20:30:55.080987-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-08 20:30:55.080987-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-15 16:15:40.837609-0700  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-15 16:15:40.837610-0700  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
Alberts-iMac1:~ aagbuya$


Thank you for your time...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dag nabbit! I failed to update the bootloader to the latest, i was running 4380 and i just managed to install 4411 now. Hopefully it boots this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cooldog820 said:

Hi MaLDOn, Sorry for my delay,

Here is the output:

Alberts-iMac1:~ aagbuya$ log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"
2018-02-14 17:22:26.262769-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-14 17:22:26.262770-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-16 16:52:01.623804-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-16 16:52:01.623805-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:14:42.299000-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:14:42.299000-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:16:05.464527-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:16:05.464528-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:17:23.374473-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:17:23.374474-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:18:44.738875-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:18:44.738875-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:20:04.035149-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:20:04.035150-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:21:24.704038-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:21:24.704039-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:22:44.113971-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:22:44.113972-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:24:04.808889-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:24:04.808890-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:25:23.994172-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:25:23.994173-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:26:44.360586-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:26:44.360587-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:28:02.761429-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:28:02.761430-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:29:23.600668-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-22 18:29:23.600669-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-25 05:40:04.169787-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-02-25 05:40:04.169788-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 18:52:01.450805-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 18:52:01.450805-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:18:18.896129-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:18:18.896130-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:20:52.606962-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:20:52.606963-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:24:22.890227-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:24:22.890228-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:28:10.105791-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-04 19:28:10.105792-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-08 20:30:55.080987-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-08 20:30:55.080987-0800  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-15 16:15:40.837609-0700  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
2018-03-15 16:15:40.837610-0700  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XHC
Alberts-iMac1:~ aagbuya$


Thank you for your time...

 

try

use power button for wake

DSDT.aml.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think i might have to do a whole new installation. Now i can't even get to clover bootloader anymore. Somehow, hard drive isn't being detected..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

try

use power button for wake

DSDT.aml.zip

Hi MaLdOn,

Great!  It works! Just as you described... I just need to use the power button to wake it up.

Thank you again for your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Blaggah said:

I think i might have to do a whole new installation. Now i can't even get to clover bootloader anymore. Somehow, hard drive isn't being detected..

if u have a time, try a fresh install with same folder, i think work

36 minutes ago, cooldog820 said:

Hi MaLdOn,

Great!  It works! Just as you described... I just need to use the power button to wake it up.

Thank you again for your time.

Welcome!

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cooldog820 said:

Hi MaLdOn,

Great!  It works! Just as you described... I just need to use the power button to wake it up.

Thank you again for your time.

Yeah I yeah that's what I'm going to do. I think my 2tb drive went. I'm now trying on an SSD. Sierra that is. I'll stick with Sierra. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By DOGER92
      Hi guys, I'm new to the world of Hackintosh. I write in this section because I have a problem with the graphics card of my laptop. As far as I understand from the web, it is not possible to use a dedicated graphics card on a laptop. So I'm trying to use the integrated processor one. The problem is that I have tried various procedures seen online, but in spite of this I cannot solve the problem. If you need this is the equipment of my laptop:

      Asus VivoBook Pro 15 N580VD-FI038T

      Screen: Led 15.6” 16:9 (Ultra HD 3480x2160).
      Chipset: Intel HM175.
      Cpu: Intel Core i7-7700HQ (2.80 GHz / 3.80 GHz, 4 core, 6 MB CACHE L3).
      Graphics Card: INTEL HD Graphics 630 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5.
      Hard Disk: SSD M.2 512 GB SATA 3.0 + SSD 750GB.
      Ram: 32GB DDR4-2666.
      Audio: audio stereo Harman Kardon.
      Webcam: webcam HD with integrated headphone.
      Lan: Intel LAN 10/100/1000, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2x2), Bluetooth 4.2.
      USB: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x LAN RJ-45, 1 x jack
      Slot: 1 x SD.

      I hope there is someone who can help me with this problem
    • By Simon's InsaneMac
      Hi, I'm kind of lost when scrolling to Clover Configurator, so I decided to use an EFI from the web and just configure the most basic stuff. But that sadly didn't work, im always getting the attached screen IMG_0054.HEIC (and I don't know whether all the errors are listed, as I can't scroll). 
      Anyways I thought it'd be better to do a custom setup. Can anyone give me some help with what to choose in the settings? Here's my rig:
      i7 8700k
      Asus z370-G (Rog Strix)
      gtx 1060 6gb
      samsung ssd (SATA)
      WD hard drive
       
      Your help would be much appreciated!
    • By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 
       
      A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   
       
       
      This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F11c, 9900k with a 5700 XT but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware
       
      CPU's
      8600K, 8700, 8700K, 9600K, 9700K, 9900K, 9900KS
       
      GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)
       
       
       @glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)
       
       
      HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.2Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Reference RX 5700 XT ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB @3600mhz (2 x 16GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Catalina 10.15.3
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case
       

       

       

       
      WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

       
      EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F11c to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f11c.zip - Aorus Z390 Master Bios F11c 
       
      Current EFIs 
      Updated 26/03/2020
      PLEASE NOTE - You MUST update to the latest Clover EFI before updating to 10.15.4 or you may find your unable to update.
       
      Clover EFI Updated 26/03/20 - Use with Bios revision F11c Only or Replace with the older F10 DSDT if you don't want to update the bios
      Clover Z390 Master Vega Navi EFI 260320.zip - Vega, Navi (5700, 5700XT), Radeon VII DSDT EFI
      Clover Z390 Master Polaris EFI 260320.zip - R5XX Polaris DSDT EFI
       
       
      CFG Unlock (MSR) F11c BIOS Profile - The Easy Way 
      Highly recommended if your using a Vega 56/64, Radeon VII or Navi GPU
       
       
      ADDITIONAL DSDT's & Older EFI’s (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)
       
       
      Alternative EFI - OpenCore No DSDT and Done the way OpenCore intended it (03/03/2020)
       

      Alternative EFI 2 - N-D-K Fork of OpenCore (03/03/2020)
       
       
      To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://www.olarila.com/forum/17-dsdt-patch-requests/
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)
       
       
      If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command
       
       
      ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions
       
       
      OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl
       
       
      BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11C)
       
      • Enter BIOS → Press Delete → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults
       
      • Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10WHQL
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Software Guard Extensions (SGX) -> Disabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled
       
      • Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup
       
       
      SCREENSHOTS

       
       

       

       

       

       

       

       

    • By kylon
      A big thanks to wegface for teaching me a lot of things.
       
       
      Tested on Catalina 10.15.4 and Clover EFI 5104 (Catalina Patcher)
       
      Not Working:
      - realtek sd card reader (pm me if you have a fix)
       
      Notes:
      **CPU patches are disabled, if you are using a locked BIOS you must enable them**
       
      Clover EFI:
      - Install it in UEFI Mode and change your hdd partition table to GPT.
      - You will be able to install ANY OS in EFI mode, even if this pc does not support EFI at all! (No guide available for this)
       
      You will need:
      My unlocked BIOS (OPTIONAL) (here) Latest Clover config from CCE Bank (here) (asus k53sj-kylon) Rehabman Voodoo PS2 Controller (here) acidanthera AppleALC (here) acidanthera Lilu (here) acidanthera VirtualSMC (here) acidanthera SMCBatteryManager (here) acidanthera SMCLightSensor (here) acidanthera WhateverGreen (here) Mieze Realtek RTL8111 (here)
×